Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis (51144 Views)

See What Foreigners Are Saying About Buhari After The Aisha-kitchen Statement / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel / Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by AAinEqGuinea: 2:55pm On May 25, 2015
cap28:
BlackMagic2, watch this video and learn how your white master burnt down a prosperous African American community in the 1920s and got away with it.

You really think this devil who could do this to the people whose ancestors built his nation with their blood, sweat and tears would want you a black African to ever have anything good in life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdT8edPYQ7E

As much as I love the story of Black Wall Street and its variants, it amazes me how blacks now kill themselves. Blacks hate to see fellow blacks shine in America and corrupt blacks killing Africa's potential black Wall Street named Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Dbboy(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2015
Nigeria land of lies, tribalism is dealing with us which is always used by the political elite to distract us while the steal. kill tribalism kill sectionalism kill religious bigotry kill federal character and Nigeria would grow. those with ears let them listen.

2 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 25, 2015
ehie:
delusional f00L
I swear that sdindan is a fool! They're the type they call suffering and smiling!! They so used to hardship that's its now a thing to be proud..that's why our leaders can do some bullshit to us and still walk away with it without been bothered..

Mtchewww
I swear I'm so pissed! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by deor03(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2015
gatiano:
Then, You should start unlocking the chains, freeing Black people of the shackles of mind/mental slavery and colonization and demonic religions. For this, You must possess the knowledge of Self(You), God and the devil. This alone would help you Know who you are, who your Ancestors are and the knowledge of all the other races on the planet and if/when possibe of other outside our own planet.

Monkey/apes are not natural animals created by the creators. They are the whiteman's brothers and sisters (they are families of one another), I mean that physically and literally. In the quest for the whiteman to be like the Blackman, through experimentation of grafting, they got the monkeys and bigfoot.
We are far apart away from anything like ape, We did not evolve from animals, It is from the Blackman that everything is made or created. (don't believe this , i request it, make your own research, and i hope you know who to ask).
Liberate yourself to liberate others.

Great one Brother...We really need emacipation

1 Like

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
Maybe Black people are not as intelligent as their white counterparts but building a functioning society is NOT tasking to the brain.

A society as sane as many formally colonized societies such as Malaysia or Chile, even Brazil or Thailand (at the very, very least)should not be THAT difficult. We are not asking for Switzerland, UK, or Norway here.

What is the problem with Nigeria and Africa at large when something as simple as societal efficiency and order (made available to colonized countries in other continents) are elusive?

The black man's selfishness. Human beings are selfish in general, but other races are more likely to think as a societal and racial unit than we are.

This is why it was so easy to defeat and conquer Africans, a people willing to kill, fight, and sell each other in the slave trade. Why we have leaders who remain corrupt, greedy, and unfazed by the penury, poverty and racial disgrace around them.

Why fuel marketers are willing to cripple Nigeria's economy in exchange for monetary compensation, instead of bending to the rule of law.

Why Black people engage heavily in crime, violence, ethnic prejudice, grandstanding, and excessive, vulgar display for wealth.

Selfishness and unhealthy individualism. Black people and Black societies DO NOT on principle, reason like a unit but operate in chaos as a set of self-pleasing individuals.

If you like, vex! Na true I dey talk and you know it.

6 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by 12kad: 3:58pm On May 25, 2015
are they in power yet Mr tanoids and Mrs paranoids
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 25, 2015
ken4jj:

Exactly, this is what i have been saying. There is a fundamental problem with the black man. Show me that black dominated nation that can stand shoulder to shoulder with the so called third world countries in europe and asia. Each time i travel and walk in the streets of Europe, i get bitter not because i dont appreciate good things but because i keep wondering how my country Nigeria cannot even give her citizens common basic amenities that are taken for granted even in third world European country like Romania.

Blacks are just too greedy for my liking, tufiakwaa. Now our politicians are all millionaires and billionaires with houses and investments all over the world but their homeland is poo, no shame yet the gallivant around with their ill gotten wealth.They travel abroad like it is VI to lekki yet they cannot replicate half of what they see over there.

most times i wonder how these our so called leaders feel when they are with their counterparts abroad. Now they have announced to us how they will go on vacation abroad after may 29. i ask, how many other government official abroad come to nigeria to buy houses and have vacation? Low self esteem at its peak.

To tell that there is something wrong with the black race, instead of the citizens to fight the government and hold them accountable, they will still be the ones doing the defence of the government by fighting each other instead of they common enemy. I dont know how a battered nigerian youth will be fighting for a politican, is this not a height of stupidity? We deserve all the insult we get as a nation and i wish the Europeans and Americans will bar all Nigerian politicians from stepping into their country. They are very useless to us as citizens.

Brother tell them, only somebody that has not crossed beyond the borders of Africa will never understand what we have been saying.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by otr1(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2015
I'm sorry for those of you who agree that the black race is inferior to others.

I only agree that we have to stop depending on others for food, drugs, loans and grants, coz any nation who does these will remain subservient to others. We have to start refining the fuel for local consumption and stop the importation; it's embarrassing to say the least. If we can't achieve this in the next 8 years, then we need a revolution or dissolution of this country.
Just know that:
"Doesn’t matter the colour of his skin
The man in Washington only cares for America
So when you need some help, don’t you go there for salvation
Gotta learn to depend on ourselves and look inwards.
Gotta wake up now from deep slumber
Break away the chains that hold us down
Seek ye first the peace of the neighbours all around you
Make this house of a place of happiness just like before"- Beautiful Nubia.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by VolvoS60(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2015
9jatatafo:
What has fuel scarcity has to do with email scam? Those foreigners are all silly.

^^^^
Of course they are. grin How dare they say these things? grin
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by themanderon: 5:00pm On May 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
The black race civilized the world. Did your drug addict father not teach you that? Scum of the earth.
Please let's be civil here, pick on the man and not the father!
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by VolvoS60(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Stop taking these white kids seriously. They don't even realise how far we have come in development due to their biased media reports which depict ONLY scenes of African poverty. If you actually speak to some of them, they don't know we have things like tv stations, internet, airports, expressways, companies, banks, universities, proper houses, office buildings, restaurants, shopping malls etc. Or that we manufacture vehicles etc. They are VERY VERY ignorant about Africa. That is what informs their negative, racist views. Ignore them.

^^^^
grin grin grin
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by 9ite(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2015
Ontarget:
More
criously, we Africans (especially Nigerians) need to start being reasonable, all we've ever done is ascertain d whites' fact dat we r dump
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by armadeo(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=1stola post=34072085][/quote]

I made this exact statement yesterday and some imbecilic child started insulting me. He doesn't see the bigger picture. The only thing a black man out does a white man is in physical activity on a mental and psychological level we are no match one on one. Fine we have brains but have they been allowed to develop?

When all we think of is

Premier league ( not Nigerian league)
Facebook
Badoo
What app
Chatting
Free downloads
Mbs
Party
Latest clothes

Nothing here is made in Africa all imported nobody thinks or researches just buy buy buy.

Then they insult you cos your leaders can't even " rest" in the country they are leading.

Has Obama ever gone on vacation to Kenya or Italy
Has Cameron ever rested in Germany or gone for treatment in India?

These things can be done here but the Nigerian will destroy it for personal gain before it even starts.

Well I believe we'll get there someday.

Modified###
To buttress my point look at the title of this thread and you say people shouldn't call us animals

https://www.nairaland.com/2335160/how-ritualists-murdered-24-yr-old-female

2 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Fourwinds: 5:57pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
Doesn't matter.

President Ifeanyi Ubah... Where art thou please?
hear dis one. Criminals Ifeayi Ubah, Femi Otedola, Tinubu, etc are all scam oil marketers
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by DDoubleUps(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2015
cap28:

White people don't give two sh.its about you and your plans to improve yourself and your country, they do not want you to compete with them economically or militarily because that would mean that their share of the world's resources will be drastically reduced, why is this so difficult for so many of you to understand?
They enslaved millions of your ancestors for the sole purpose of developing their own economies, till today the descendants of those slaves are still treated like second class citizens in their own countries , why then do you think they would care about you? Have you ever worked with white people before? They love it when you cook and clean for them and clean up their shi.t just like the days of slavery but try working alongside them earning as much as them and see how nice they will be to you. You are in a psychological war with them but you are too dumb to understand that basic fact. The majority of white people do not believe that black people are their equals on any level and they want things to stay that way. They are happy when they hear that your countries are in chaos because it makes them feel superior. Many of those rednecks and right wing haters commenting on that forum have no idea that their own countries work tirelessly to prop up some of the world's worst dictators and human rights abusers . They have no idea that their govts fund wars all over Africa and master mind the whole sale destruction of AFrican people, many of these rednecks can not even point out an African country on a map but they love nothing more than to stand around laughing at us. Their leaders hypocritically criticise us on the pages of their newspapers but behind closed doors meet with our corrupt leaders to cut deals with them.

The few white people who do know the truth don't give a shi.t because they believe Africans are an inferior race and deserve to be exploited and enslaved by the white man. Did you know that the US and Europe supported apartheid South Africa and aided and abetted that racist regime? Did you know that the racist Israeli govt were helping the apartheid govt to build a nuclear weapon?

By the way have you asked yourself what US military bases are doing all over your continent? Are you at war with the US?
great write up, sit down and clap for yourself for being such avgreat orator, but wait come to think of it, all you said points towards the fact that black man is poor because he is exploited by white man and if that is so and black man have find it out, what stops black man from liberating himself and stop the exploiters from exploiting him? Or are you saying that we are so dumb and clueles that we can not rally round and take care of our own affairs? how long ago was it that the national debt of nigeria was cncelled? and just in a few years the country has accrued more debts and yet things are worse and workers are not paid.... is that also the fault of the white man? if your conclusion is that we can not run our own affairs and attain success for ourself then that is to say that after all those that you accuse of exploiting us are right about us being inferrior and wait at that your work place where you are being made the cleaner and stuffs, are you more qualofied than the white guys there or are you better than them and yet not in a high position? or did laziness made you to conclude that they do not want you in a high position and then you decided to settle to being a dishwasher or whatever... china, qatar, dubai, malayasia, japan and the rest of the other countries doing great now, are they also part of the white conspiracy to dominate the black? Untill we recognise our shortcomings and correct our mistakes, we will forever sit in self pity and drag the world behind while the rest of the world move forward... thanks sir!!!
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by DDoubleUps(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2015
armadeo:

I made this exact statement yesterday and some imbecilic child started insulting me. He doesn't see the bigger picture. The only thing a black man out does a white man is in physical activity on a mental and psychological level we are no match one on one. Fine we have brains but have they been allowed to develop?

When all we think of is

Premier league ( not Nigerian league)
Facebook
Badoo
What app
Chatting
Free downloads
Mbs
Party
Latest clothes

Nothing here is made in Africa all imported nobody thinks or researches just buy buy buy.

Then they insult you cos your leaders can't even " rest" in the country they are leading.

Has Obama ever gone on vacation to Kenya or Italy
Has Cameron ever rested in Germany or gone for treatment in India?

These things can be done here but the Nigerian will destroy it for personal gain before it even starts.

Well I believe we'll get there someday.

Modified###
To buttress my point look at the title of this thread and you say people shouldn't call us animals

https://www.nairaland.com/2335160/how-ritualists-murdered-24-yr-old-female

there are still people with functioning brains and i can bet a million euros on it that you are one of them, the more we deny the facts, the more we wallow away in abject poverty... all we are are just consumers and we care nothing about production and even the oil we boast of we can not even refine and we are dependent on imported finished products... soon air, water and sand will all be imported the way things are going now in nigeria... shame of a country

2 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 25, 2015
totima:
Maybe Black people are not as intelligent as their white counterparts but building a functioning society is NOT tasking to the brain.
God punish you 1,000 times for daring to insinuate that Africans are below anyone in intelligence. Speak for yourself and your family. If you are too lazy and stupi.d to go and learn about Africa's contributions to this world's civilization, that is YOUR problem.

A society as sane as many formally colonized societies such as Malaysia or Chile, even Brazil or Thailand (at the very, very least)should not be THAT difficult. We are not asking for Switzerland, UK, or Norway here.
Do you think there is no poverty in Brazil and Thailand? What about African countries like Botswana and Senegal, Gabon, and Namibia? Do you know that Africans in those countries are at last on a par with people in those countries in terms of living standards? Do you know that Indians as a whole are poorer than Africans?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/india-far-poorer-than-africa-new-measure-shows/story-e6frg6so-1225891801078

How will you know? Have you finished feeling inferior after watching CNN's biased anti-black reports? When you have money won't you fly to Europe on holidays? Will you visit any black country? The very thing you condemn you practice because you are a mental slave to the whites and cannot investigate or see beyond their manipulation.

What is the problem with Nigeria and Africa at large when something as simple as societal efficiency and order (made available to colonized countries in other continents) are elusive?

STOP mentioning 'Africa' in your stup.id blanket statements. How many countries in that ''Africa'' have you personally visited? Have you been to Tanzania? What of Togo? Have you been to Swaziland? What of Equatorial Guinea? OF COURSE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO THESE PLACES. But you ''just know'' that there is no ''societal efficiency and order'' there. Why? Because it is ''Africa''. COMPOUND DUNCE WHO LEARNS ABOUT HIS OWN CONTINENT FROM CNN and BBC. Get this, you and other self-hating dunces: CNN's favourite locations, Somalia and Sudan do not represent ''Africa''. Africa has 54 countries THE VAST MAJORITY OF WHICH ARE SAFE AND DEVELOPING NICELY, and completely IGNORED by the western media. If you want to know what they are about, get off your sorry, ignorant asssses and VISIT them instead of 'assuming' they are all in chaos, and running to Europe to kiss white behinds.

The black man's selfishness. Human beings are selfish in general, but other races are more likely to think as a societal and racial unit than we are.
Speak for yourself. There are MANY African/black countries whose leaders are calmly developing their countries away from the glare of CNN. Go to Jamaica. Go to Barbados. Go to Senegal. Go to Angola. Go to Cape Verde. Go to Kenya. Go to St Lucia. Go to Gambia. Go to Trinidad. Go to Mozambique. Go to Lesotho. Go to Sao Tome and Principe. These are black-run countries that are more peaceful and developed than many places in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and South America. Expand your knowledge and horizon away from white media anti-black disinformation. THEN YOU JUST MAY BECOME PROUD OF YOUR RACE.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by jpphilips(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=1stola post=34072085][/quote]

who told you that Nigeria is the sixth oil producer in the world?

if you can mis quote the fundamental statistics of your country, why will i take the rest of your post seriously?
Leaders of tomorrow wont you say?
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by 1stola: 7:18pm On May 25, 2015
jpphilips:

who told you that Nigeria is the sixth oil producer in the world?

if you can mis quote the fundamental statistics of your country, why will i take the rest of your post seriously?
Leaders of tomorrow wont you say?
Ode.
What or who da fùck are you?
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by 9jatatafo(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^^
Of course they are. grin How dare they say these things? grin

I feel pained by the way they talked. If I were the OP, I will speak my mind and tell them truth. Americans are the biggest scammers, they are scamming us from the onset.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
God punish you 1,000 times for daring to insinuate that Africans are below anyone in intelligence. Speak for yourself and your family. If you are too lazy and stupi.d to go and learn about Africa's contributions to this world's civilization, that is YOUR problem.

Do you think there is no poverty in Brazil and Thailand? What about African countries like Botswana and Senegal, Gabon, and Namibia? Do you know that Africans in those countries are at last on a par with people in those countries in terms of living standards? Do you know that Indians as a whole are poorer than Africans?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/india-far-poorer-than-africa-new-measure-shows/story-e6frg6so-1225891801078

How will you know? Have you finished feeling inferior after watching CNN's biased anti-black reports? When you have money won't you fly to Europe on holidays? Will you visit any black country? The very thing you condemn you practice because you are a mental slave to the whites and cannot investigate or see beyond their manipulation.

STOP mentioning 'Africa' in your stup.id blanket statements. How many countries in that ''Africa'' have you personally visited? Have you been to Tanzania? What of Togo? Have you been to Swaziland? What of Equatorial Guinea? OF COURSE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO THESE PLACES. But you ''just know'' that there is no ''societal efficiency and order'' there. Why? Because it is ''Africa''. COMPOUND DUNCE WHO LEARNS ABOUT HIS OWN CONTINENT FROM CNN and BBC. Get this, you and other self-hating dunces: CNN's favourite locations, Somalia and Sudan do not represent ''Africa''. Africa has 54 countries THE VAST MAJORITY OF WHICH ARE SAFE AND DEVELOPING NICELY, and completely IGNORED by the western media. If you want to know what they are about, get off your sorry, ignorant asssses and VISIT them instead of 'assuming' they are all in chaos, and running to Europe to kiss white behinds.

Speak for yourself. There are MANY African/black countries whose leaders are calmly developing their countries away from the glare of CNN. Go to Jamaica. Go to Barbados. Go to Senegal. Go to Angola. Go to Cape Verde. Go to Kenya. Go to St Lucia. Go to Gambia. Go to Trinidad. Go to Mozambique. Go to Lesotho. Go to Sao Tome and Principe. These are black-run countries that are more peaceful and developed than many places in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and South America. Expand your knowledge and horizon away from white media anti-black disinformation. THEN YOU JUST MAY BECOME PROUD OF YOUR RACE.

If you like, provide a gazillion links to dispute the general consensus here. That you have to constantly fight against a pervasive sense of "inferiority" that is MIRACULOUSLY absent from other groups shows that there is no smoke without fire. Keep feeding your delusions while I peace out!

1 Like

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by cap28: 7:31pm On May 25, 2015
DDoubleUps:
great write up, sit down and clap for yourself for being such avgreat orator, but wait come to think of it, all you said points towards the fact that black man is poor because he is exploited by white man and if that is so and black man have find it out, what stops black man from liberating himself and stop the exploiters from exploiting him? Or are you saying that we are so dumb and clueles that we can not rally round and take care of our own affairs? how long ago was it that the national debt of nigeria was cncelled? and just in a few years the country has accrued more debts and yet things are worse and workers are not paid.... is that also the fault of the white man? if your conclusion is that we can not run our own affairs and attain success for ourself then that is to say that after all those that you accuse of exploiting us are right about us being inferrior and wait at that your work place where you are being made the cleaner and stuffs, are you more qualofied than the white guys there or are you better than them and yet not in a high position? or did laziness made you to conclude that they do not want you in a high position and then you decided to settle to being a dishwasher or whatever... china, qatar, dubai, malayasia, japan and the rest of the other countries doing great now, are they also part of the white conspiracy to dominate the black? Untill we recognise our shortcomings and correct our mistakes, we will forever sit in self pity and drag the world behind while the rest of the world move forward... thanks sir!!!

You obviously have very inferior reasoning and comprehension skills. When I spoke about working with white folks I was not speaking about myself I was speaking about what its like IN GENERAL FOR BLACK PEOPLE in the western world WHO WORK AMONGST THEM!!!
Also your naïve mind has no understanding of just what it means to throw off the shackles of white supremacy - if it were so easy for us to emancipate ourselves from white supremacy I am sure Sankara and Lumumba would not be dead, Nkrumah would not have had to live in exile in Guinea until his death and Mandela wouldn't have had to spend 27 years of his life in prison, the fact that all of these great men had to endure such hardship simply because they tried to rid their respective countries of white exploitation and domination should be enough for a dullard like you to know that getting rid of white domination is no child's play, something tells me , however that all of the above examples I give were not even known to you.

If you had an iota of education you would not compare China, Qatar,Malaysia and Japan to any country in Africa as the people of those countries were never enslaved and have never had to deal with the legacy of slavery and all the other negative consequences of it.

Since you want to compare Nigeria to China will you be ready to do what they did to free themselves from white economic exploitation in other words are you ready to fight and die so that your children and grandchildren wont have to leave the country in order to eat three square meals a day or will you be too busy arguing on NL over which ethnic group has received the most doctorate degrees from the slave master?

3 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by black247: 7:37pm On May 25, 2015
Oyibo is racist. They think this in Israel with Ethiopians. They say this about my country Nigeria. They say it about Jamaicans, Haitians, blacks. We are the only fools that blame ourselves when they are right in the middle.

Our only flaw is not joining Nigeria and then showing ALL African nations (black slave history and non black slave history (colonialism) that we should be the leaders on e again.

I have heard a british man call Obama an African monkey. So, this is their trademark. We must be wise. Nigeria let us show other African nations (including the blacks) that we can be the model!
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 25, 2015
cap28:

If you had an iota of education you would not compare China, Qatar,Malaysia and Japan to any country in Africa as the people of those countries were never enslaved and have never had to deal with the legacy of slavery and all the other negative consequences of it.

But these same societies clashed with Western civilization at various points in history. How come the Blacks were enslaved and the Browns and Yellows that you mention were not?

Are you indirectly saying that Black people are a weak, conquerable race that should be treated like special ed students in the modern rat race?

My my my!
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by cap28: 7:45pm On May 25, 2015
DDoubleUps:

I just saw your profile pic that you took with what I can only describe as the white man's left overs grin, no wonder you're bending over backwards to defend your white masters. Youre obviously one of those hungry illegal immigrants looking for papers .

2 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by black247: 7:47pm On May 25, 2015
cap28:

I just saw your profile pic that you took with what I can only describe as the white man's left overs grin, no wonder you're bending over backwards to defend your white masters. Youre obviously one of those hungry illegal immigrants looking for papers .

They are colonized.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by cap28: 7:55pm On May 25, 2015
totima:

But these same societies clashed with Western civilization at various points in history. How come the Blacks were enslaved and the Browns and Yellows that you mention were not?

Are you indirectly saying that Black people are a weak, conquerable race that should be treated like special ed students in the modern rat race?

My my my!

Are native American indians a weak and conquerable race, are the aborigines of Australia, New Zealand and Tasmania a weak and conquerable race, how about the innuit people of Canada and the Mexicans whose land was stolen from them by the early north American settlers? All of these people have had their land stolen from them and today they remain displaced should we also treat them like special ed students in the modern rat race?
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by smileysmiles(f): 7:56pm On May 25, 2015
Ontarget:

Truth is bitter.

God bless u
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 25, 2015
cap28:

Are native American indians a weak and conquerable race, are the aborigines of Australia, New Zealand and Tasmania a weak and conquerable race, how about the innuit people of Canada and the Mexicans whose land was stolen from them by the early north American settlers? All of these people have had their land stolen from them and today they remain displaced should we also treat them like special ed students in the modern rat race?

Yes the native Americans and aborigines who are now almost extinctwere weak and conquerable in the context of human history. Human beings are exploitative, warlike and territorial and the idiots who didn't anticipate this with the coming of whites got punished for it. The worst idiots are those who understand the ramifications of this but Bleep up royally, day in and out and the biggest living example today are Blacks!

Black people in Africa have had an extensive history of tribal wars and upheavals, so they understand the expantionist game played among human groups. Same with Native Americans. That they failed with whites compared to other racial groups is their undoing.

Special ed morrafookers! grin

Olodo rapatas!!!
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 25, 2015
totima:

If you like, provide a gazillion links to dispute the general consensus here. That you have to constantly fight against a pervasive sense of "inferiority" that is MIRACULOUSLY absent from other groups shows that there is no smoke without fire. Keep feeding your delusions while I peace out!

Actually, you self-loathing cretin, it is VERY EASY to create a 'pervasive sense of inferiority' among a people, just as it is VERY EASY to create a 'pervasive sense of superiority' among a people. All you need is the right doses of PROPAGANDA fed relentlessly to the targeted group, promoting the viewpoint of the manipulator, while crowding out/suppressing alternative ideas. In Nazi Germany it was extremely easy getting the Germans to believe they were the superior race on earth, and that other nationalities needed to be exterminated, invaded, or driven out of Germany. It actually took the Nazi party less than 10 years to promote this illusion. The result? Over 120 million dead from the ensuing chaos. In Africa, a relentless bombardment of the people with negative imagery of the continent in global media and education, to the near total exclusion of its progress, has similarly engendered a sense of inferiority among the African people. No such propaganda war is on against say Indians or Sri Lankans. When last did CNN show you the hundreds of millions in India wallowing in abject poverty and illiteracy? Instead they concentrate on India's development efforts (where they report on her at all).

1 Like

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Actually, you self-loathing cretin, it is VERY EASY to create a 'pervasive sense of inferiority' among a people, just as it is VERY EASY to create a 'pervasive sense of superiority' among a people. All you need is the right doses of PROPAGANDA fed relentlessly to the targeted group, promoting the viewpoint of the manipulator, while crowding out/suppressing alternative ideas. In Nazi Germany it was extremely easy getting the Germans to believe they were the superior race on earth, and that other nationalities needed to be exterminated, invaded, or driven out of Germany. It actually took the Nazi party less than 10 years to promote this illusion. The result? Over 120 million dead from the ensuing chaos. In Africa, a relentless bombardment of the people with negative imagery of the continent in media and education, to the near total exclusion of its progress, has similarly engendered a sense of inferiority among the African people. No such propaganda war is on against say Indians or Sri Lankans. When last did CNN show you the hundreds of millions in India wallowing in poverty and illiteracy? Instead they concentrate on India's development efforts (where they report on her at all).

Oooo oh Deluuuuuuuuuusionsssssss!

*sings*
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by DDoubleUps(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2015
cap28:

superb and that is the mentality that we need to succeed and rule the world... people like you are always the first to shout racism and white supremacy and i wonder how someone will accord you that respect and priviledge to manage yourself to a respectable height with that your zombi mentality... kudos to you and i wish you luck in breaking away from your inferrior self before trying to run a civilised nation, because you are obviously very civilised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.