Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis (51262 Views)

See What Foreigners Are Saying About Buhari After The Aisha-kitchen Statement / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel / Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by breakeven: 9:30am On May 25, 2015
We deserve all the insults. We are a bunch of misfits. Intact we are inferior beings. Suffering in the midst of so much. Blackman wake up or forever be relegated by others.

7 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by kilokeys(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2015
cry
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 9:31am On May 25, 2015
chai, na Nigeria b dis.........
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by skyhadi16(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
all countries around the world faces challenges too undecided

the challenges we are facing presently isn't forever so therefore nobody should vomit crap embarassed

Am sure we have been consoling ourselves with this your words since I was born and the mess hasn't Ended Rather it's getting worse Because we refuse to sit down and tell ourselves the truth and find way to solve our problems.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by harry509: 9:32am On May 25, 2015
Ontarget:
These are pictures of what foreigners think about the fuel crisis. While Igbos and Yorubas and here fighting and claiming foolish tribal superiority, the average foreigner doesn't even know your tribe exist. You are all still under the category of an incapable, corrupt and dumb African.
nigeria is a peacful country. Bt our major problm here is d LEADER's. Most of d leader's rr originated frm devil's.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by BlackHuman(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2015
I don't even know what to say......this our problem is spiritual- I'm talking about d black race in general.

2 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by DDoubleUps(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2015
SHameful but true, no black country have ever been governed by black people and things were ever run in a civilised way and the people lives good... take S.A as an example, they run out the white from government and in less than ten years the country became a sorry state and went into chaos.... are we black people cursed or are we a curse to ourself? Everybody is more concerned about their personal interest and nobody cares about the welfare of the general... shame... shame... shame on us all black men... we are always the first to complain of being discriminated in white countries, but in our countries we live like street dogs and feed from the ground to mouth.... shame

7 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 9:33am On May 25, 2015
Stelvin101:
The truth they say is bitter. I love that post about black man having a genetic problem of running a civilised world. look at Africa as a whole and you will agree with that anonymous comment
Oh shut up and use your brain. Africa is a developing continent and has only been independent around 50 years. Those racist bastards posting that crap forget that just a few decades ago they were slaughtering 120 million of their own in barbaric, savage wars and throwing millions of their people into death camps and gas chambers. Stalin alone murdered 30 million of his own people. If they could recover from all that, so can Africa.

9 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by redcliff: 9:33am On May 25, 2015
omenka:
Very big shame on us honestly.

This is the ridicule successive governments have brought us under. But Jonathan's government wore our pathetic situation its Royal Crown. Imaging what truckload of mess he's living behind, and to make matters worse, he carries on like he's tone deaf and blind. And that is the man Nigerians call a Hero and deserves a Nobel Prize!!

Indeed we deserve all the jeers and scorn from these guys. I can hardly blame them.

Stop calling the government everytime. the people would take 70 percent while the govt takes the remaining 30 percent of the blame.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by 4stylz: 9:33am On May 25, 2015
They are so right; nothing works in Africa; nonsense set of leaders; there is nothing that will make Africa better if our leaders continue like this; not be swear but na true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by PAINGAIN: 9:33am On May 25, 2015
They r all true. The black race is a failed race. Always depending on others. We create problems for ourselves and expect the whites to come solve them for us. God has blessed us with fuel but we r not even able to manage it. Shame on the whole black nation.

2 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by agarawu23(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2015
skyhadi16:

Am sure we have been consoling ourselves with this your words since I was born and the mess hasn't Ended Rather it's getting worse Because we refuse to sit down and tell ourselves the truth and find way to solve our problems.
I blv we now have a change of government right ? let's wait and see if the situation will be the same before we finally give up.

1 Like

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by KELVINXY: 9:33am On May 25, 2015
K.O
Just where it hurts

Nigeria have the potentials to develop just like china but our stone age politicians won't leave the oil sector and focus on other aspect of the economy.

Wish boko haram would focus on these politicians and leave the poor masses alone.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by synergycom19: 9:34am On May 25, 2015
Are they all clean in their countries?the woman Obasanjo sacked for corruption and money laundering is white,what about EMRON that collapsed in the US due to massive fraud and corruption?, what about the ponzi scheme in the US?the problems in Africa is that of supporting evil over good,misinterpretation of good to call it evil,defending satanic behaviors in the name of tribe and cultures.that's all
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 9:34am On May 25, 2015
innocentman:
What our bizness wit dem dey only won't gay and Bleep dem wit gay

Yea, go on and spew trash. i guess gay people are the reason for the country's numerous predicaments.

Y'all fools have no chill with your outright show of ignorance!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 9:34am On May 25, 2015
DDoubleUps:
SHameful but true, no black country have ever been governed by black people and things were ever run in a civilised way and the people lives good... take S.A as an example, they run out the white from government and in less than ten years the country became a sorry state and went into chaos.... are we black people cursed or are we a curse to ourself? Everybody is more concerned about their personal interest and nobody cares about the welfare of the general... shame... shame... shame on us all black men... we are always the first to complain of being discriminated in white countries, but in our countries we live like street dogs and feed from the ground to mouth.... shame
Don't you know that blacks are cursed. Africa is a jungle but Nigeria is a zoo.

1 Like

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by johnie: 9:34am On May 25, 2015
JudismphD:
see the criminals putting us in this mess

Why are Tinubu and Otedola smiling while GMB is not?

I guess this is a metaphor for the state of the country where GMB represents Nigeria which is currently being squezzed by the smiling-to-the-bank oil merchants.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by deor03(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2015
Digression

I keep telling people that these whites don't care about us !!

I hate it when i see people shouting Arsenal for life, ManU for life etc. The see you as Monkeys and that is all.

Some people will twist their tongue to get an accent, some people will be drinking coffee in litres to show alliance.

Some people will almost kill themselves in the name of getting a passport.

It can't change and you can't change that impression of them see you as Mónkeys.

Even if your country is Paradise, they will still say shít about you.

I saw a picture of a caucasian on bike looking for fuel trending on social media yesterday and i sighed, what is the news in that; Ohh because he's white?

Black people's mind is in a cage !!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by philips70(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2015
That's an APC forum and Tinubu paid idiots in the US. ROSSIKE and all TANoids, am I not correct?
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by MicroBox: 9:35am On May 25, 2015
A comment keep racing back to me that; blacks cannot captain a civilized economy/democracy. Is it also true that we cannot solve our own problems until we get white folks involve? We have Engineers doing well abroad but they can't solve their own country problems.
Though I m not surprise cos Dr. Ngozi Okonjo was a world renounce economists who was giving a role to chair NIgeria economy but the only thing she could do was to leave Nigeria in darkness, bad health care, corruption to name but a few.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by M4gunners: 9:35am On May 25, 2015
I can smell most of the comments is definitely from South Africans.

1 Like

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by redcliff: 9:35am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
all countries around the world faces challenges too undecided

the challenges we are facing presently isn't forever so therefore nobody should vomit crap embarassed

The crisis other developed countries face are not fuel problems, bad roads, no light, no water and so on. Its more economical rather than infrastructural. Infrasturcture we no get, economy we no get

2 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by BlackHuman(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2015
The Bible has said it- "Sin is a reproach to a nation".....CORRUPTION IS A SIN.

1 Like

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 9:36am On May 25, 2015
this is called white truth. The most annoying thing is that Nigerians are not worried. they dont care. Just singing praise and trekking for jonathan is what makes majority of Nigerians happy.

Instead of govt. tackling our problem directly, they will go to church and mosque to pray over it. THEY IS NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER THAT CAN FIX REFINERY OR STOP CORRUPTION..... HUMAN BEINGS HAVE TO DO IT PHYSICALLY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by DonX001: 9:36am On May 25, 2015
It hurts, but its true.

We need to give ourselves hard knocks on the head and find ways to improve.

So sad, i'm pained reading what they are saying, but its true.
We need to get our acts together.

I propose death penalty for corruption, if anyone is actually convicted with hardcore evidence of gross corruption.
If thats what it takes to get out of this mess, i'm all for it.

1 Like

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Chubhie: 9:37am On May 25, 2015
I'm a Nigerian but I'm not proud of it. The guy that made a statement about it being a genetic trait seems closer to the truth.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Neplusultra(f): 9:37am On May 25, 2015
Curse dem all u want, dey just told u d truth from afar undecided
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 9:37am On May 25, 2015
M4gunners:
I can smell most of the comments is definitely from South Africans.

I DONT THINK. I SEE MOST COMMENTS COMING FROM WHITE RACE.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 9:37am On May 25, 2015
sdindan:
Bad belle. upon this we are still strong. if this happen in there countries Na suicide all of them will be committing. we hope one day it will better. God bless 9ja.

Keep telling yourself this lie.

1 Like

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by haul: 9:38am On May 25, 2015
ehie:
delusional f00L

I'm happy with this comment pelted at the insane guy, like seriously? How the fuc-k do some dick-riding nigerians think

They are just too complacent!
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by nekaa(f): 9:38am On May 25, 2015
See that one saying "living by an ocean and dying of thirst" shey em dey drink Ocean water ??

1 Like

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by agarawu23(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2015
redcliff:

The crisis other developed countries face are not fuel problems, bad roads, no light, no water and so on. Its more economical rather than infrastructural. Infrasturcture we no get, economy we no get
who are we to blame? we just need to ask God intervention.
our Govt aren't trying sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) / Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.