Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,253 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS (1214 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS by Koboseadotorg(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2015
What do you want her to offer in a relationship that you built on lies, telling her that your father is Dangote's younger brother?

What do you want her to offer when you made her dump her ex claiming to be richer? You had the gut to walk up to a lady you met that day and started talking rubbish. It was her body that attracted you and your pocket made her to accept you.

What do you expect her to offer when you borrowed clothes and perfumes from your rich friends to woo her, forming big boy.

What do you want her to offer when you went to her and claimed to be the leader of a fraternity in the campus, offering to protect her.

You even had the gut to tell her that she's SEXY.
You told her that her beauty lightens up your world.

The WORST part was that she told you that she already has a boyfriend, but you told her that you will treat her better. How better will you treat her if not to spend more than her current bf does.

Owk she agreed to date you and you confirmed it by rubbing her breasts and buttocks, and she kept quiet. OGA, THAT WAS WHEN YOU KILLED YOUR CAREER

My bro, if you say that most women have nothing to offer in relationships, check well, the foundation of that relationship is faulty. You claimed to be what you are not.

Why not try dating your friend (somebody you know, and that person knows you)
Your friend knows your strenghts and weak points. And because she knows your weaknesses, she will help you in that aspect.
If you are poor, she will not mind starving to pay for your hand outs.
If you are below average in academics, she will coach you.

[ A GUY ONLY GAINS SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP HE BUILT WITH LIES
Re: When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS by Tallesty1(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2015
What do you expect?

Walk up to a girl, tell her that you are a wheel-barrow pusher, or that you are darn broke but you love and wants to date her and see if she will not slap brokeness out of your face.

Approach that same girl and tell her that you're Dangote's first son and see how she will melt for you like a lit-candle.

Thing is, guys are not really comfortable with lying to women but since that's the shortest route to winning their heart then so be it.
Re: When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS by Koboseadotorg(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
What do you expect?

Walk up to a girl, tell her that you are a wheel-barrow pusher, or that you are darn broke but you love and wants to date her and see if she will not slap brokeness out of your face.

Approach that same girl and tell her that you're Dangote's first son and see how she will melt for you like a lit-candle.

Thing is, guys are not really comfortable with lying to women but since that's the shortest route to winning their heart then so be it.
lol..
Then we you get her mind through such deceit, don't complain when she begin to demand. And don't generalize her attitude to other women.
Re: When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS by Tallesty1(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2015
NairalandDotOrg:

lol..
Then we you get her mind through such deceit, don't complain when she begin to demand. And don't generalize her attitude to other women.
I have no problem with girls that demand. If she tells me that she is in need of say iphone6. I will give 35 good reason why she should not use iphone6 and another 15 reason she should not expect if from me..That's how we roll bro.
Re: When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS by Rosemary216(f): 10:20am On May 25, 2015
Any girl who accepts to date u because of wat u hv wil disappear once she has sucked u dry! If u want a lastin relationship, dnt build it on ur pocket!!
Re: When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS by Koboseadotorg(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
I have no problem with girls that demand. If she tells me that she is in need of say iphone6. I will give 35 good reason why she should not use iphone6 and another 15 reason she should not expect if from me..That's how we roll bro.
that was because when you were asking her out, you didn't tell her that you are handling a contract awarded by chevron.
Re: When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS by Skillfullulu(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2015
Its true but these days u can't date a girL without forming or lies but now adays we call it lamba.
Re: When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS by fasa1touch(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2015
Op...na d way d country b....9 make wil dey run am lyk dat
Re: When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS by delishpot: 11:13am On May 25, 2015
I think its because men use and dump girls in the past.
In those days when girls were naive, boys will profess love and care and then when the girl thinks she has found the real deal, boys were just chopping and cleaning mouth leaving girls with broken hearts and nothing to show. So babes then decided to not give the honey for free. Now they do not trust a man based on his words alone. Now its show me your love by meeting my needs and then if you dump me tomorrow, at least I have something to show for it.
Re: When ladies offer only sex in relationships, men are the cause. SEE REASONS by Koboseadotorg(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2015
Romance Moderators: farano, Rocktation, Ishilove.
You guys should not allow my thread to die prematurely

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here If You Have Ever Gotten Into A Relationship Via Naira Land / Godfrey Baguma Crowned Uganda’s Ugliest Man Becomes Dad For The EIGHTH Time / Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.