Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

A Letter To Nigeria's Future President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Nigeria's Future President (653 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigeria's Future President. / When Buhari Finally Restructures Nigeria! (future Pic) / Future President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Nigeria's Future President by Justjyde(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2015
@Monday 25/05/2015 5:30am. As I wait my turn for an opportunity to fill my tank, I decided to write to Nigeria's future president. I do not know when you will come to power: indeed I do not know if you have arrived on this terrestrial plane.

<<picture goes here>>

Dire straits lie ahead.

I am a Nigerian who has spent 4 decades observing and (much later) ruminating on the conundrum called NIGERIA.  I have watched our country being gradually torn apart by opposing forces across her length and breadth.   I have watched the live reenactments of scenes from horror movies and I reel in total revulsion.

Though I am not a prophet, I can see the hand writing on the wall. Nigeria is bleeding: her vital signs are not too good either. Her symptoms point only to imminent FATALITY. But there is hope. The diagnosis and prescription below should be considered as they are inspired by rigorous engagements over several forums and decades.

DIAGNOSIS
Nigeria's ailments is not CORRUPTION. Neither is it the Religion, North, South, East or West. Nigeria's ailment is our inability to integrate as one nation. Her symptoms include NEPOTISM, TRIBALISM, DISINTEGRATIVE/SECTERIAN POLITICS and (the big one) CORRUPTION.

PRESCRIPTION
Simply cause the units that make up Nigeria to integrate. Did I hear you ask "How?" This is how:

1) BEGIN to EQUALISE the EDUCATIONAL system
2) REMOVE the FEDERAL CHARACTER (aka QUOTA SYSTEM) & NEVER allow ZONING of POWER.
3) IMBIBE and ENFORCE the RULE OF LAW.
4) REBUILD the REAL SECTOR of the MICRO ECONOMY.
5) MONITOR and CONTINUALLY IMPROVE.

@10:35am. The queue is moving now and I must focus on moving along with it. I pray for you dear future president: that you arrive on time before our great nation becomes another Sudan.

Sincerely,
Justjyde
(The Renaissance man)

Re: A Letter To Nigeria's Future President by haywire1: 10:50am On May 25, 2015
I'm here

NOTED

Is this my country Nigeria blessed with Crude oil

A friend outside the country spoke wit me yesterday asking if he can DHL me fuel, I looked into d sky nd asked God why Nigeria,is this crude oil a curse? If Yes, God pls dry up this crude oil so we can open our brain and think, so sad

By d way are u a conductor? Judging from the view of picture

#

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Nigeria's Future President by DuchessLily(f): 11:04am On May 25, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Nigeria's Future President by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2015
Before you become President, General Buhari would have solved all those issues.
By God's grace.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Nigeria's Future President by nas4q(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2015
Lolx at " Are u a conductor"

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Nigeria's Future President by Justjyde(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2015
haywire1:
By d way are u a conductor? Judging from the view of picture #
Haywire my person... Nice shot kwo? I had to climb o.
Re: A Letter To Nigeria's Future President by Justjyde(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
Dear future president, I didn't get closer than 500m to the petrol station. When I took a stroll to the front of queue,.... see for yourself.

Now I have to go buy petrol @250/ltr.

I am speechless.

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama / TRANSCRIPT OF GOVERNOR AREGBESOLA'S SPEECH, DELIVERED YESTERDAY / The Extraordinary Spender Called Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.