Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts (17817 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / Buhari Poses With His Son, Yusuf At The Presidential Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by DanielPop(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2015
Keneking:
This Jonathan Government SEF embarassed

1. Turn the place to a Zoo, Nigerians can go there on tourist attraction
2. Contact olx.com, Jide Taiwo, Osas & Osaji among other real estate developers to value and sell the premises.
3. Redeploy all the 283 temporary state house workers to railway department to reduce cost.
4. Request Julius Berger and other firms to write-off the debts
5. Turn the present operational vehicles including shuttle buses within the State House Complex to the Army to be used to fight terrorism.
6. Convert the State House Medical Centre to a general hospital for Abuja inhabitants and its environs.

Nonsense, I repeat nonsense cry

Eyah! This your feva nor get part two. Ndo o!
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 25, 2015
God... hahaha.. ds pple no dey tire ni... wetin Jona do una... nna na wa o....
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by comos: 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Jonathan has to be probed. So so debt everywhere when he ingerited credit.
the probe should start from the era of shagari or obasanjo, else I think you are just blabbing
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by simplynola(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2015
Alhaji Buhari, just prorate the value over some years and remove it gradually from all entitlements and allowances of Jonathan and you will have rest of mind.QED

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Atmmachine(m): 12:28pm On May 25, 2015
Who & who do we owe ??
Please, tell that to the kids
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by gbishman: 12:28pm On May 25, 2015
I need to know would *billion naira not build another annex of Aso rock. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by informato: 12:29pm On May 25, 2015
bad change
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Nelson21(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2015
ZYZZA:
Is he the first to inherits debt or problem
Mchteeeeeew

Looking for ways not to work

so leaving behind debts has become a normal good thing to you right
and if you were to become a president tomorrow you will not be uncomfortable if a huge debt was waiting for you right

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by tonychristopher: 12:31pm On May 25, 2015
NAWA FOR UNA...UNA THINK SAY HIM NO GO MEET DEBTS

HE WILL INHERIT ASSETS AND LIABLITY

THESE NOISES SHOULD STOP AND THEY SHOULD THINK OR HOW TO RULE THIS COUNTRY INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING

THEM FORCE DEM CONTEST

MTCHEW

ONYE QUOTE O M...IKPU NNE YA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by pomporiking: 12:32pm On May 25, 2015
Apc must be scratching their head on how to fufill their campaign promises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by YSA06(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
While GEJ is the president in command till may 29th, he should pls make comment on these pressing issues, debts, fuel scarcuty, power etc.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by weselomo(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
Jonathan is oweing all states, agency, workers even all countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by ZYZZA: 12:40pm On May 25, 2015
Nelson21:

so leaving behind debts has become a normal good thing to you right
and if you were to become a president tomorrow you will not be uncomfortable if a huge debt was waiting for you right
my problem is there are shouting as if it the first time
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by okonelfg(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2015
Buhari jus dey inherit debt like he father property.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by PassingShot(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2015
ZYZZA:
my problem is there are shouting as if it the first time

But we would not have imagined the debt profile of this magnitude.

To even know that more will be revealed after May 29 is very scary.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by scachy(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2015
folabayo1:
God punish jona and bless buhari kiss
It's obvious u have a big hate for GEJ. But he doesn't know u exists anyways grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Namadobi: 12:48pm On May 25, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Kolade354(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
APC and propaganda.
Can someone tell them the election is over?
Are u daft or foolish..........Is it not the committe headed by Sambo that publish this news.........Kip showing How Obsess u are with the Ruling party

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by erico2k2(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2015
PassingShot:

But we would not have imagined the debt profile of this magnitude.

To even know that more will be revealed after May 29 is very scary.
Debt is a normal thing, the UK owes 10 times more than Nigeria. Detriot filled for bankruptcy last year in the US
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Kolade354(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
He is the Messiah!!

I'm sure he can handle it.

#BuhariJoker!!
You are Daft........You never see anyting bad in Jonathan even if he confess he loot Nigeira treasury.......Fooool
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by AreaFada2: 12:52pm On May 25, 2015
Iamsynord:
Buhari will have to be A Jesus When he gets to Power angry
Obj said even Jesus would struggle to fix 9ja. GEJ must be relieved to be going. We have a seriously flawed system that would face overwhelming opposition over any attempt to reform.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by instaforexngr(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
I think President Buhari should begin a serious probe of Jonathan by May 29.
These atrocities by GEJ are getting out of hand
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
Why should this be an issue sef? is there any APC governor that is not leaving huge dept for the person coming in.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by okestev: 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
intergral:
God is in control... He have his reasons for making GEJ and the dummies who vote him to fail and fail and continue to fail till he lost the election... Buhari did not win because of the North or south west... He won because God has answered our cries and prayers....
...God bles you for this comment...
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Neduzze5(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
You are Daft........You never see anyting bad in Jonathan even if he confess he loot Nigeira treasury.......Fooool

And who doesn't see anything bad in Jonathan? I criticise both govt cool

Now run along boy and go help mama prepare lunch! smiley
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Kolade354(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2015
tonychristopher:
NAWA FOR UNA...UNA THINK SAY HIM NO GO MEET DEBTS

HE WILL INHERIT ASSETS AND LIABLITY

THESE NOISES SHOULD STOP AND THEY SHOULD THINK OR HOW TO RULE THIS COUNTRY INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING

THEM FORCE DEM CONTEST

MTCHEW

ONYE QUOTE O M...IKPU NNE YA

You fool will be better off in Biafra...........In your Biafra u wnt hold your Leaders accountable in Baifara.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by intergral(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2015
okestev:
...God bles you for this comment...
you too
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by superstar1(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2015
i can't believe that some people wanted this dummy of a president, to continue till 2019.

Thank you Lord for saving us from this calamity of a president.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Kolade354(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

And who doesn't see anything bad in Jona-daft? I criticise both Jona-daft govt for awarding contract to thug and rogues call OPC cool

Now gurl and go help Papa prepare Dinner!

smiley
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Kolade354(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
Mee234:
Why should this be an issue sef? is there any APC governor that is not leaving huge dept for the person coming in.
So Because your father never buy Ferrari you too cant affor one?...........Thatz the Logic boy

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Neduzze5(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
smiley

Problem candidate cheesy. How far jare? We don't have to kill ourselves over these politicians. They are all the same. Kudos bro!! wink
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by NobleG1(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2015
Nigeria has been run by idiots!
Nigeria is neck-deep debts while this idiots are busy looting public funds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy / 5 Months Later, FG Yet To Fix Eko Dilapidated Bridge In Lagos - Photos / Anxiety Over Fresh Strategy To End Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.