Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts (17818 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / Buhari Poses With His Son, Yusuf At The Presidential Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Sholah96(m): 1:06pm On May 25, 2015
So villa sef get debt? Oga o!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Kolade354(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:

Problem candidate cheesy. How far jare? We don't have to kill ourselves over these politicians. They are all the same. Kudos bro!! wink
Bros the matter tire me ooooo even GTB have already close for my place.......I even miss my club (chelsea) celebration yesterday ........The matter tire me oooo
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Neduzze5(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Bros the matter tire me ooooo even GTB have already close for my place.......I even miss my club (chelsea) celebration yesterday ........The matter tire me oooo

As at the moment, nothing concern me, concern bank.

OYO things!!
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by watchindelta(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2015
Nah today?
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by born2win1: 1:25pm On May 25, 2015
It's all good!
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 25, 2015
May 29th is here and Buhari and his folks are now afraid to rule
The campaign is over
Let him go there and give us change
I am tired of all these silly excuses
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by nortcentrallord(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2015
That is why he was elected. To "fix things" not to come and enjoy. Enough of all the story telling. The outgoing administration inherited corruption, social decay, debts, poor and unstable economy amidst other things but did not cry when they took power. They only managed it the best way they felt so buhari and his crew should manage Nigeria rather than complain. Complains are the traits of the clueless.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by ALISMILE(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2015
GEJ! Very expensive live style he has been living! No wonder mama peace wanted at all cost to remain there! They 4got that GEJ once had no shoe! Now he has a shoe as big as a trailer! Since he is so addicted to such extravagant life style, now how is he goin to sustain it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by chiscodedon(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2015
can someone please call me 911
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Timoleon(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2015
its unfortunate that nigerians can be so myopic. this same jonathan ruled nigeria at a time wen oil was at its all time high, yet all his successor will inherit is debt...i stil remain baffled why some people wanted him to remain in office.

awon enemies of progress!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by comos: 2:13pm On May 25, 2015
Timoleon:
its unfortunate that nigerians can be so myopic. this same jonathan ruled nigeria at a time wen oil was at its all time high, yet all his successor will inherit is debt...i stil remain baffled why some people wanted him to remain in office.

awon enemies of progress!!!

Olodo!

Should GEJ be responsible for all the accumulated debt from previous government
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by torontoboy(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2015
What a country!
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by KanwuliaJara: 2:21pm On May 25, 2015
I am loving this "CHANGE" tingy I swia!!!!! grin
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 25, 2015
Kolade354:
What is this one saying? what has your father inability got to do with this?
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Kolade354(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2015
You Are Mad.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Kolade354(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Mee234 post=34080559]
You are Mad.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by dazdilijae(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
how come the APC is complaining of debt and when the states also ve debts and there is no fuse?
Lagos state is the highest indebted state but there is no noise from the incoming Gov. is it a cover up by the APC in Lagos or a rant in the National to cover their incompetence in governance? Enough of the shout abeg
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by holyokoto(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2015
If I were Buhari, I will withdraw my Candidature and allow GEJ to continue with this dilapidated Gov.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Kolade354 post=34080647][/quote]
Stop the mention if you are too dull to talk sense. If madness runs in Ur family as a legacy others have sanity running in theirs.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Kolade354 post=34080647][/quote]
If madness runs in your family as legacy others have sanity running in theirs. Don't mention me again if u don't want sango to strick you dead. IMO olori buruku ti o fe wulo fu awan obi re
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Timoleon(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2015
comos:

Olodo!

Should GEJ be responsible for all the accumulated debt from previous government

like i Said, enemies of progress ni yin! na person like your papa dey like ow landlord money....two years dem no go fit pay nepa bill if landlord ask for money him excuse go be "the previous tenant owed 3 months" you come add 21 months. enemies....pls dont mention me again.....i know your fada is a worse debtor than jonathan..,go and pkead wit ur landlord.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by aderonila18: 2:57pm On May 25, 2015
Kx:
Cluelessness was merely sugar coating it, wickedness is the right word.

Gbam
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by merbenko: 3:10pm On May 25, 2015
Alhaji Lai Mohammed of APC is one alarmist that is unique in inciting Nigerians and others against constituted authority. You are in this country, you are a Nigerian. Tell us since independece the time Nigeria was not in deep crisis. You and others leaders in this country are responsible for the crisis you are showing. Your party APC condenmed the outgoing ruling party. Your party didnot see anything good in them. Your party knew the position of Nigeria before you started giving your many promises. Stop telling story, get set for action, we are interested in the fulfilment of your promises, not story of our crisis but the anticipated changes. Today's world is full of one crisis or another, Nigeria is not an exception. Stop frightening us. We want problem stoppers not alarmists. Action! Action!! Action!!
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by merbenko: 3:12pm On May 25, 2015
The habit of blaming Jonathan for everything wrong only goes deep to show our shallow mindedness and inability to be honest to ourselves. This week has come. By this time next week, a new president would have taken over. Even before taking over, they are giving excuses. Stop the excuses and get down to business. Enough of the 'foul' 'foul' cry. If a better Nigeria is the agenda, then there is need to think of innovative ways to make right what appears wrong.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by merbenko: 3:14pm On May 25, 2015
Why APC is crying fowl now about the state of the economy is so strange to me! For some years now APC had always told Nigerians that the economy has been crippled by PDP even before the well known global fall in oil price started! This singular reason of bad economy and the continuous promise to revive it made Nigerians to vote out PDP to enthrone APC! Now they re crying daily telling us what we knew long ago! APC, please Nigerians re aware of the havoc that PDP caused the economy, we re also aware of the high debt profile, we re well at home with the high unemployment rate, we re not ignorance of high corruption in the land especially the NNPC, we know the deplorable level of education, decayed infrastructure, comatose power sector, etc! These re the reason for voting you into power since you promised to fix them all. We re waiting to start counting from May 29th!
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by lolababe331e: 3:14pm On May 25, 2015
merbenko:
Alhaji Lai Mohammed of APC is one alarmist that
is unique in inciting Nigerians and others against
constituted authority. You are in this country,
you are a Nigerian. Tell us since independece
the time Nigeria was not in deep crisis. You and
others leaders in this country are responsible for
the crisis you are showing. Your party APC
condenmed the outgoing ruling party. Your party
didnot see anything good in them. Your party
knew the position of Nigeria before you started
giving your many promises. Stop telling story,
get set for action, we are interested in the
fulfilment of your promises, not story of our
crisis but the anticipated changes. Today's world
is full of one crisis or another, Nigeria is not an
exception. Stop frightening us. We want problem
stoppers not alarmists. Action! Action!! Action!!

We as citizens deserve to know how much debt the government has incurred and what it used it for. Thank you APC to sharing light on all the stealing GEJ and his cronies have down. History will forever judge GEJ, he is not only clueless but also wicked and greedy. All that money on Aso Villa despite the ridiculous feeding allowance in a country where many go to bed hungry is very evil.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by scachy(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
folabayo1:
God punish jona and bless buhari kiss
k
Hahahahah, again? U fit develope HBP before 29th oo,cos anything u hear Goodluck u blow like bomb grin
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by AGBb(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2015
But wait o. wetin dey Aso rock wey dem dey use 8billion repair. Some states no dey get dat kind moni as allocation.
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Timaro(f): 5:41pm On May 25, 2015
Abeg make i hear beta wrd,is he d first 2 owe Till 2morrow GEJ is my HERO #Bleep haterz#
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Kolade354(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2015
[quote author=Mee234 post=34081278]
Oloriburuku somebody ka dafun e, iyalaya e iwo omo ofo yi....Baba e sinwi.....Iya e yanwere.....Gbogbo ebi yo weyreeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by chidiandre(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2015
is this some kind of joke.....is Jonathan playing with this country
Re: Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
He is the Messiah!!

I'm sure he can handle it.

#BuhariJoker!!

Senseless Dummy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Visits Ayokunke, CAN President In Ibadan / Pictures From PDP Campaign Flag-Off In Jigawa / Buhari And APC Governors Storm Edo Grand Rally Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.