Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity (17977 Views)

NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by LaRochelle(f): 12:18pm On May 25, 2015
This thing is no longer funny oo. My school has refused to put on the central generator, even at nightscry. Today in the library, I really thought people were reading, not knowing that they were using their side eye to know when the inverter would be put on. Immediately it came on, people rushed to the different sockets at the speed of light. These my faculty students ehn... All because of fuel scarcityangry.
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 25, 2015
NLC should stop wasting our time and declare indefinite strike from this very mins.

I don spend my last stipend on fuel.

Kilode!

God please punish that eediot of the outgoing president and his under performing ministers (esp the eye froyed she-goat)
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by ZYZZA: 12:19pm On May 25, 2015
If you go on strike will fuel rain down.lazy people trying to run from work
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by successismine(f): 12:19pm On May 25, 2015
NLC are toothless bulldogs dey wont do any tin dey just talk so dat dia mouth no go smell. corrupt union.

1 Like

Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Diesel1(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And we are in this mess because of mismanagement from your darling PDP,remember.

Ah well...it is always Someone Else's fault with you PDPians.
oh your name is bushdoc! I actually wanted to say something but wen I saw ur name all I can say now is no wonder tongue
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Damikevin(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2015
Good Afternoon y'all. Get groving to the newest track on the block. Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. Start your day with a dope track. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http://tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by losthope(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2015
Like the are fighting for the mass,all this politicians need to die so this country can move forward
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Hustoto: 12:22pm On May 25, 2015
So we still have NLC?. After al this time, they are just waking up. The strike ought to hv started already. How many pple can even afford what transportation is costing now. Lets embark on this strike immediately. We dont need threats. We need action

1 Like

Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by chidooh1: 12:22pm On May 25, 2015
Strike is cool but wait till May salary is paid
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by 100ksalescom(m): 12:23pm On May 25, 2015
ZYZZA:
If you go on strike will fuel rain down.lazy people trying to run from work

[size=20pt]DO YOU HAVE A JOB?[/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 25, 2015
Diesel1:
oh your name is bushdoc! I actually wanted to say something but wen I saw ur name all I can say now is no wonder tongue

Monikers aside.....thanks to PDP's transformation, we now have to start from scratch.

Tell me....was it worth having a Southern president, supposedly better educated than the Northerners...and at the end of the day, we are in a really terrible state at the end?

You people....you Nigerians.....you know not good stewardship. North or South.

Today I know that the mask has fallen. The North and the South are being exploited by the same sort of people.....THEMSELVES.

Continue in your slumber.
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by ElFenomeno1: 12:25pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Nigeria has fallen apart.lt is time to break this worthless thing up angry

On Biafra we stand

You are on your own..... Biafra is a waste of time!
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by otokx(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2015
NLC was corrupted and crippled by PDP, being fictionalized have become a permanent toothless sheep.
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
The country is already on strike, no fuel and no light. Definitely the nation is already on a standstill we know that already it's already official.
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by stephnie44(f): 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by LegitDiva: 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
if they had accepted fuel subsidy removal 3years ago we would have been over this a long time, NLC leaders are a bunch of poorly informed, confused, retards.

f*ck it I HATE THIS COUNTRY
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by BlissB(f): 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
No need for the strike.....everything is going on strike slowly.....just a couple of weeks u will confirm it but i hope it does not happen
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by ZYZZA: 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
100ksalescom:

[size=20pt]DO YOU HAVE A JOB?[/size] undecided
ido you have one for me?
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by proxillin(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Nigeria has fallen apart.lt is time to break this worthless thing up angry

On Biafra we stand

Where will biafra get oil? from their anus?
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by simplynola(m): 12:32pm On May 25, 2015
The strike has come to stay. May 29 - PETROCRAZY DAY NOT DEMOCRACY ANYTHING
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by funluvy78(f): 12:32pm On May 25, 2015
Now u r talking,this is what they shld hv done from d onset of this fuel Scarcity issue.This new NLC presido is too slow for my liking, abi money don change hands ni? It is well with Naija o!!
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by InMyOpinion(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2015
[size=14pt]Whats NLC?
Rubbish![/size]
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 25, 2015
LegitDiva:
if they had accepted fuel subsidy removal 3years ago we would have been over this a long time, NLC leaders are a bunch on poorly informed, confused, retards.

f*ck it I HATE THIS COUNTRY

Removing fuel subsidy is a good idea....let's get that straight.

Even the cabals love it...it means they can now charge N200 per liter of fuel...and no one will complain.

But the reason why it never happened was because.

1.Try explaining to an average Nigerian,struggling with one dollar a day, why he or she should,directly or indirectly pay more than one dollar for a liter of fuel?(And before you sing long term economics....recall that a hungry man....)

2.Try explaining to an average Nigerian why he should pay more for fuel...when we are supposedly refining the thing.

When you are the leader of a country...you gotta make two kinds of decisions...the right decision, and the popular decision.And they are not necessarily the same thing.Sometimes, it is a straight choice between the two.

(Anyway, fuel subsidy is going to go now...because we really do not have a choice this time.).
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by itunity007(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2015
abeg let start 2moro pllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssss so dat dis my new sexy p"""""y no go fit leave my house til weekend grin
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Emdee590(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
Won't make much difference!

Buhari where art thou?

Come and save this nation!

#theOneChanceMessiah!
Bad belle
U want to see him fall abi ?
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by dlawseun(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2015
good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Neduzze5(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2015
Emdee590:

Bad belle
U want to see him fall abi ?

If I support am, dem go say I don start!

My guy, ga tinye aka na tipper gbu aja!
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by weselomo(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
Let the striking thunder join the bomb blast. What's the essence before, everywhere was just as desert as if it was nationwide strike already
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by comos: 12:44pm On May 25, 2015
Keneking:
Great...this is the mother of all strikes grin grin
mother kini,
be deceiving yourself,
w-e-r-e !
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by vicobosi: 12:45pm On May 25, 2015
Where have they been since, have they been sleeping, why the threat? They should start tomorrow! Just don't understand this shit country anymore...
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by dipopooo(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2015
yemmynoni:
Na them go still go Aso rock go collect money and call off the strike at it peak
Who dey wan go meet for aso rock? If na GEJ forget it him no go give dem kobo. E wan carry d small money wey remain go otuoke.

GEJ no send anybody nw

1 Like

Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by SleazyxMaco: 12:49pm On May 25, 2015
GEJ and his cohorts solely orchestrated this great landslide of economy in this country. Still sulking in his loss, his congratulatory phonecall and accept of utter defeat were just a mere facade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze / LP: Obi Not Planning 2027 Presidential Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.