Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity (17853 Views)

NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If… / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Mooaloji(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Nigeria has fallen apart.lt is time to break this worthless thing up angry

On Biafra we stand
fool

1 Like

Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
Hw will we stay at home?without electricity and fuel to power our generators
pegolala:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/fuel-scarcity-nlc-threatens-nationwide-strike/
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by ecel: 12:54pm On May 25, 2015
Why the threat of a strike? Are we not on strike already where almost the working population of a country can not get to work.
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Akposkool(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2015
vichks:
angry they should start infact am already on strike angry
oga talk say you no get job before abeg. Anyways am in support of the strike. It's a pity that we private workers can't strike cus manager go just show us red card
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
kaorama:
NLC should refund the NLC/Kriston Lally housing money they fraudulently collected from Nigerian workers. They lack moral justification to speak for workers they have defrauded. Immediate past President of NLC, Abdulwaheed Omar and the new administration must refund that money with all the interest it has accumulated and hide their heads in shame and stop deceiving Nigerians.

I smell serious choas.
Everybody has their team
South - OPC
North - Boko Haram
Middle belt- Militant

Meanwhle @ a time even with all the debts,some of the team is seriously spending on armoury,I wonder if the armouries were for the Navy,Airforce,Army or the NPF.
I just know one team is highly equipped.

Hmmm meanwhle even the NLC leader the masses don't trust.
How did we get here and where are we heading?

Hightime to find ur roots
We are totally in a deep mess
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2015
LegitDiva:
if they had accepted fuel subsidy removal 3years ago we would have been over this a long time, NLC leaders are a bunch of poorly informed, confused, retards.

f*ck it I HATE THIS COUNTRY
I HATE THIS COUNTRY TOO. I BLAME THE USELESS GOD FOR PLACING ME IN THIS DEAD AND HOPLESS COUNTRY.
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by watchindelta(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2015
yeye where u dey since? I no fit read dat rubbish
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by coputa(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2015
Which kind mumu union be this,they want to aggrevate the already worse situation.Nigerians love suffering and take delight to see others suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Ephemmm: 1:14pm On May 25, 2015
Lanretoye:
Abeg start oo before i use salary wey i never collet buy fuel/enter bus finish.

Don't mind them: I wonder what they have been waiting for since all these days.
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Ephemmm: 1:16pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

On Biafra we stand

This senseless baboon/bigot has been released from the zoo again? Chai!
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 25, 2015
Akposkool:
oga talk say you no get job before abeg. Anyways am in support of the strike. It's a pity that we private workers can't strike cus manager go just show us red card
Dude shut da f^ck up, do you know what this fuel scarcity is doing to my business? how can I buy fuel at 400 a litre, how much is the gain And you come here saying I do not have a job.......better keep shut and move along
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by babasanti: 1:19pm On May 25, 2015
If them like make them scatter the country, all we know is Gej no dey sign the subsidy cheque payment.let buhari comeback from london and pay them so he would take d blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by denziz: 1:31pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

On Biafra we stand
Ologogoro.
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Adesiji77: 1:32pm On May 25, 2015
I wonder why they are just waking up from their slumber. They should go and sit down joor undecided
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Holuwadammie(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2015
wetin NLC dey do sef mak dem embark on strike grin angry grin
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by ceejay80s(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2015
Useless labour congress, criminals wey dey fight for their own pocket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by lightheart(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2015
NLC should swerve abeg!

They should wait till it's 1k/litre b4 threatening to strike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by mkoabiola: 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
Toothless and blind ppu's congress
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Chiaka(f): 1:42pm On May 25, 2015
If they had long done a nation wide strike over fuel subsidy this whole non sense would have longed stopped and refineries in Nigeria would have longed been working and even more refineries would have been built. They are on there own because I will not join in the unproductive strike!
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by modskiller(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2015
Diesel1:
I swear buhari is not of God, his bad luck don change everything to hard ship angry

Your sense of reasoning is no where near that of a mosquito. After your stewpeed GEJ has expended all of the nation's resources on sham projects and frivolous spending, you're not blaming the phool but here you are with your dumbass saying buhari is not of God. Na thunder go fire you God willing.
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Akposkool(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2015
vichks:
Dude shut da f^ck up, do you know what this fuel scarcity is doing to my business? how can I buy fuel at 400 a litre, how much is the gain And you come here saying I do not have a job.......better keep shut and move along
Go cry to your president and stop showing your hypocrisy
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 25, 2015
Akposkool:
Go cry to your president and stop showing your hypocrisy
Idiotic idiota
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by onyxo76(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2015
and yet somebody will come here and claim gej is a hero... i wonder what would have happened if the handing over was for 5th of june as this is already at a standstill nationwide.
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by saltoftheearth: 2:05pm On May 25, 2015
Whether Jonathan likes it or not, Fuel scarcity or not....GOD win...Buhari win. Countdown to the exit of our own Emperor Nero Jonathan, the man who almost burnt down Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Wokeyim(f): 2:15pm On May 25, 2015
I support removal of fuel subsidy. However, before this can be done the incoming Goverment must stabilize power supply. HOw do they expect us to cope without light and still pay hundreds for a litre of fuel when we are not even sure where the money will be going to. At least if light is stable, the impact of subsidy removal will not be felt so much; we won't need fuel to power our generators since there will be no need for generating sets, fuel will be maybe just to transport our selves around.
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by LegitDiva: 2:50pm On May 25, 2015
CyberEBOLA:
I HATE THIS COUNTRY TOO. I BLAME THE USELESS GOD FOR PLACING ME IN THIS DEAD AND HOPLESS COUNTRY.

ok let me make something clear
1. GOD (of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) is NOT useless.
2. I believe in HIm
3. dont ever use such words to quote me in ur mentions

im out!!!!
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Akposkool(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2015
vichks:
Idiotic idiota
Is that the pet Name your dad calls your mom?
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 25, 2015
Akposkool:
Is that the pet Name your dad calls your mom?
No,That is the pet name you inherited from your dad and mom
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Akposkool(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2015
vichks:
No,That is the pet name you inherited from your dad and mom
hahaha. See wetin Jonathan don cause this mumu. The nigga can't even think anymore. Lol
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 25, 2015
Akposkool:
hahaha. See wetin Jonathan don cause this mumu. The nigga can't even think anymore. Lol
Dude you ran out of things to say?
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by chidiandre(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2015
really why now why not since when it started...... nlc is just like the police in this situation giving a dead person first aid
Re: NLC Threatens Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Scarcity by Adesiji77: 6:44pm On May 25, 2015
pegolala:

The Deputy President of the Comrade Joe Ajaero-led faction of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, Comrade Issa Aremu, that should the scarcity of fuel linger more than it is, labour would mobilise workers nationwide for an indefinite strike.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/fuel-scarcity-nlc-threatens-nationwide-strike/

Can it be worse than this? How worse does it have to get before you flex your muscles? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Ends Operation Python Dance In South-East / Nigeria's Senators Receive N1.3billion New Cars / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.