Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity (15042 Views)

Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) / Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) / JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Why do I drink water in the morning?
Your question is irrelevant to my question.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tonypeaches: 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by BabaEleko(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
Any hope of this otuoke man making that "comeback" in 2019 has been dashed.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tonychristopher: 12:35pm On May 25, 2015
WETIN DEY WORRY THESE PEOPLE SEFF IN WEST

NO PROTEST IN SE
NO PROTEST IN SS
NO PROTES IN MB

WHY ALWAYS WEST...CANT THEY STAND SMALL HEAT.....

IGBO MAN TO THE RESCUE

IFEANYI UBA

LOL

3 Likes

Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by grbgrb4(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2015
so serious.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 25, 2015
quid:

Your question is irrelevant to my question.

Ah well..does not get it.

OK...here goes.

[size=13pt]People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.[/size]

Have a pleasant day.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tolexy007(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2015
quid:
why are they protesting na
one alien detected shocked shocked
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by Akposkool(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2015
Fuel scarcity and shutdown of electricity at the same time close to handing over. Is that a coincidence? I think someone has explanations to give. Imagine if we voted for this same government for another four odd years. I weep for my country. Now transportation is times 2 and am supposed to travel on Sunday from delta to jigawa onto nysc orientation camp. O boy I something needs to be done fast.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ah well..does not get it.

OK...here goes.

[size=13pt]People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.[/size]

Have a pleasant day.
^ Nice concept.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by Akposkool(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

NO PROTEST IN SE
NO PROTEST IN SS
NO PROTES IN MB

IGBO MAN TO THE RESCUE

IFEANYI UBA

LOL

that's cus the west are more educated and enlightened than your clueless region
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
Bennyberry:
I wonder how nigerians gave PDP 16years to rule this country. were we on drugs?

Rigging was the order of the DAY back then.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by missKiffy(f): 12:42pm On May 25, 2015
Bennyberry:
We we not on drugs, na rigging things
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:43pm On May 25, 2015
iyatrustee:
Now,I pity the president-elect!

Its like a deliberate act of sabotage by PDP to make his adminstration start with everything wrong with Nigeria.

We as citizens need to be strong and support the new goverment

All the saboteurs shall be disgraced and punished.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

NO PROTEST IN SE
NO PROTEST IN SS
NO PROTES IN MB

IGBO MAN TO THE RESCUE

IFEANYI UBA

LOL

If you are refering to Capital Oil's gesture yesterday, in my opinion, while welcome and commendable....it is reflective of the fact that our entire refining capacity has broken down. Yes....it did not start with GEJ...but he did nothing about it.(Ceritficate less Buhari did far more for petroleum in Nigeria thanGEJ).

And BTW...there are no protests in the far North too. So, by your reasoning, everything is OK.

Come on old chap,admit it.GEJ and his team have failed. I have admitted it and moved on. This is not about tribe,or Biafra, or 1967, or whatever. We gave PDP another chance in 2011....many of us against our better judgement...and they messed up again.

Everything is not OK...and that is what bothers me. And i hope APC does not become PDP repeat.....because if they do....out they go.

Everything could be much better everywhere in Nigeria. You must demand better. Stop using tribe. Tomorrow, you may regret it.

3 Likes

Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 25, 2015
This fuel thing is gradually turning into crisis in the making! could this be the civil war that was prevented during the election in disguise?! *just wondering o...*
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:47pm On May 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

If you are refering to Capital Oil's gesture yesterday, in my opinion, while welcome and commendable....it is reflective of the fact that our entire refining capacity has broken down. Yes....it did not start with GEJ...but he did nothing about it.(Ceritficate less Buhari did far more for petroleum in Nigeria thanGEJ).

And BTW...there are no protests in the far North too. So, by your reasoning, everything is OK.

Come on old chap,admit it.GEJ and his team have failed. I have admitted it and moved on. This is not about tribe,or Biafra, or 1967, or whatever. We gave PDP another chance in 2011....many of us against our better judgement...and they messed up again.

Everything is not OK...and that is what bothers me. And i hope APC does not become PDP repeat.....because if they do....out they go.

Everything could be much better everywhere in Nigeria. You must demand better. Stop using tribe. Tomorrow, you may regret it.

I doff my hat to you. Well spoken.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by bishop4life(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2015
Bennyberry:

same pdp bigots became apc pilots. na only hope i get shaa.
am so happy for d "change" , but still not confident in it.
na only hope.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by theV0ice: 12:49pm On May 25, 2015
tonychristopher:

NO PROTEST IN SE
NO PROTEST IN SS
NO PROTES IN MB

IGBO MAN TO THE RESCUE

IFEANYI UBA

LOL

But it was OK when they marched to free GEJ from Turai's kitchen and install him as president right? wink
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tonychristopher: 12:50pm On May 25, 2015
remind me..when was that ..i am rusty in things of this nature

money making on my mind
theV0ice:

But it was OK when they marched to free GEJ from Turai's kitchen and install him as president right? wink
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by Nelson21(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Oga!!!!
i love the way you REASON.
Well said.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tonychristopher: 12:51pm On May 25, 2015
oh you still believe that education thing and i get am before

Do you want statistic?

the truth is because west are lazy and government dependent more than any region

do you agree now

Akposkool:
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by theV0ice: 12:52pm On May 25, 2015
tonychristopher:
remind me..when was that ..i am rusty in things of this nature

money making on my mind

Can't remember too my friend......

Oil bloc things on my mind wink
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tonychristopher: 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
when was the last time we refined oil, was it GEJ or Obasanjo or Abacha Pls remind me
#

Thank lord IGBO MAN on the rescue mission....

We owe Ifeanyi Uba and Anambra peeps

lol

bushdoc9919:

Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by klax(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2015
This was why I stood against politics of bitterness here is the result now It's the poor masses that will pay the price. Sorry to say this apc frustrated the outgoing administration to the limit with everything to grab power I said it then if eventually apc win the election will pdp too allow apc to rule peacefully I guess No now the game has just started it's certain GMB will be face with so many issues to saddle the affairs of this country

This is like reaping what they sow waiting for them after 28th. And for those who say to hell with oil now give us an option to lean on at the moment pls give us option. No offense it's just too painful indeed.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tonychristopher: 12:54pm On May 25, 2015
Now we are on the same page

Now forget the protesters lets focus on money making thing

pls think, if you remember let me know

I have important things to think about

theV0ice:

Can't remember too my friend......

Oil bloc things on my mind wink
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by theV0ice: 12:57pm On May 25, 2015
tonychristopher:
Now we are on the same page

Now forget the protesters lets focus on money making thing

pls think, if you remember let me know

I have important things to think about

Very good.

So stop the revisionism and let's concentrate on the money making things..... wink
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by Akposkool(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2015
tonychristopher:
oh you still believe that education thing and i get am before

Do you want statistic?

the truth is because west are lazy and government dependent more than any region

do you agree now

I don't. Igbos are silent cus they want secession and South South, well I don't know
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by ojimbo(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
Akposkool:
you mean educated but cant even reason with their god given brains. the same way they did against fuel subsidy saga
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by bishop4life(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2015
Akposkool:

shut down everything in your region!!! Beleive me, even boko haram insunjents are well educated on what they do. difference is what they were taught. and please common sense is not gained from the university , if not my uncle j would have known better than to use the money meant to fix our power to build universities and almajiris school in the north(which any unbiased nigerian knew is a solution to nothing).
i am honestly ashemed of bro j. but on this matter, if u think your oil bigot brothers are not up to something,
then you must have been fulled. i mean fulled with as in loaded. dont ask me what you were loaded with 'cos i sincerely cant tell.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by loomer: 1:08pm On May 25, 2015
Nigeria jagajaga
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 25, 2015
tonychristopher:
when was the last time we refined oil, was it GEJ or Obasanjo or Abacha Pls remind me
#

Thank lord IGBO MAN on the rescue mission....

We owe Ifeanyi Uba and Anambra peeps

lol

Well, Mr Uba is not refining oil right now....and it is sad that GEJ and NNPC did nothing about our depressed refining capacity in the last six years.

That's one thing I don't like about you PDP people...when we confront you with our problems....instead of solving or talking about solutions....you blame others for the cause. Fine....WE KNOW THAT! Now....what have you done to sort it out?

We had that kind of talk during army rule....and we still have it now. I hope APC does not talk like that.....but then again, you Nigerians and Biafrans prefer to be exploited....so long as your son gets to be top dog.

Don't excuse mediocrity. And...BTW....I am not a Hausa or Yoruba or Igbo slave. I just want to buy petrol without spending hours on the queue, and with it being refined wholly in Nigeria. Is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tonychristopher: 1:27pm On May 25, 2015
refining is simple distillation and I think you can do it

bushdoc9919:

Well, Mr Uba is not refining oil right now....and it is sad that GEJ and NNPC did nothing about our depressed refining capacity in the last six years.

That's one thing I don't like about you PDP people...when we confront you with our problems....instead of solving or talking about solutions....you blame others for the cause. Fine....WE KNOW THAT! Now....what have you done to sort it out?

We had that kind of talk during army rule....and we still have it now. I hope APC does not talk like that.....but then again, you Nigerians and Biafrans prefer to be exploited....so long as your son gets to be top dog.

Don't excuse mediocrity. And...BTW....I am not a Hausa or Yoruba or Igbo slave. I just want to buy petrol without spending hours on the queue, and with it being refined wholly in Nigeria. Is that too much to ask for?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Not Working? / Security Guard Assaulted By CCT Chairman Petitions Human Rights Commission / Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.