Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity (15040 Views)

Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) / Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) / JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tonychristopher: 1:30pm On May 25, 2015
if they want sessesion then let them go...we can survive without them...SIMPLE

Akposkool:
I don't. Igbos are silent cus they want secession and South South, well I don't know
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by Feemmy(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2015
Shey na like dis e go dey day.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tonychristopher: 1:31pm On May 25, 2015
You have spoken well like true son of his father

Respect bro

theV0ice:

Very good.

So stop the revisionism and let's concentrate on the money making things..... wink
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 25, 2015
tonychristopher:
refining is simple distillation and I think you can do it

It isn't that simple...and you know it....otherwise Uba would have built a refinery in the East by now.(And it is not cheap...that is why none of them independent marketers have built refineries. ).

Unless you want to do the kind of refining done in illegal refineries....which are not safe...and which even make the environment unsafe.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tsdarkside(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
Bennyberry:
I wonder how nigerians gave PDP 16years to rule this country. were we on drugs?

i dont understand too...if there was no social-media,,would we have voted jonathan again?

OUR LEADERS ARE ALL USELESS...... angry angry angry

the black-race,,,need a black-hitler,,,so that the world know,we are not happy with our situation..hitler is still today respected in germany,but we
all know he was very bad guy...but he loved his people,and wanted the best for them
.... angry angry angry
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by Akposkool(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2015
bishop4life:

shut down everything in your region!!! Beleive me, even boko haram insunjents are well educated on what they do. difference is what they were taught. and please common sense is not gained from the university , if not my uncle j would have known better than to use the money meant to fix our power to build universities and almajiris school in the north(which any unbiased nigerian knew is a solution to nothing).
i am honestly ashemed of bro j. but on this matter, if u think your oil bigot brothers are not up to something,
then you must have been fulled. i mean fulled with as in loaded. dont ask me what you were loaded with 'cos i sincerely cant tell.
funny guy. Mehn this country is going haywire
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tsdarkside(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2015
tonychristopher:
if they want sessesion then let them go...we can survive without them...SIMPLE

bros...there can not be a biafra...it is forbiding...they are not real africans,they are hebrews....they can be happy,that our ancestors didnt eliminate them as they were fleeing from the romans from israel...THEY CAN NOT HAVE BIAFRA......IMMPOSSIBLE....
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by onyxo76(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2015
efilefun:
All this protest might finally lead into revolution and am sure no politician will be left out
we are gradually getting there...already we at boiling point !
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by aLgoridim(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2015
This is becoming more embarrassing to this country. Imagine, none of these so called our leaders in govt has deemed it fit to address the country on the issue of the fuel scarcity and how to ameliorate the situation. They should be accountable to the Nigerians.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tonychristopher: 2:18pm On May 25, 2015
bros wetin u take, I go like high also

Who talk biafra here

nawa

tsdarkside:

bros...there can not be a biafra...it is forbiding...they are not real africans,they are hebrews....they can be happy,that our ancestors didnt eliminate them as they were fleeing from the romans from israel...THEY CAN NOT HAVE BIAFRA......IMMPOSSIBLE....
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by tsdarkside(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2015
Tonychristopher
bros wetin u take, I go like high also

Who talk biafra here

nawa

sorry bros....as soon as i hear sessesion,,,or (what ever you call it)..igbos are they ones always complening about this....as if we are not going threw the same problems like them....NIGERIA MUST STAND,NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!

IF NIGERIA FALLS,THE OL BLACK-RACE,WILL LOOSE HOPE...WE ARE THE LAST FORTRESS OF THE BLACK-RACE...IF WE FALL,THEN THERE WILL BE NO REASON TO BE BLACK NO MORE..... angry angry angry
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by gebest: 2:48pm On May 25, 2015
Bennyberry:
I wonder how nigerians gave PDP 16years to rule this country. were we on drugs?
we did not give them, they forced their way into power by rigging.
Re: Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity by bishop4life(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2015
Akposkool:
funny guy. Mehn this country is going haywire

Na only hope ... hope . just hope that these rebranded set will truely change attitude and not just thier skin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroon Bans Women Face Veil Over Bombings / ‘How I Lost 5 Family Members In Army/Shiites Clash’ / Flood Hits INEC Headquarters In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.