Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) (23903 Views)

Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him / China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by MrMcJay(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
AkinEgba:
Wow! SW has fallen so low. Supporting a known drug pusher. No wonder SW pastors are now the new drug pushers.

The SW is not responsible for your frustration, keep it within your family house.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
Even the devil has devoted followers... e.g church of Satan....so am not surprised.....
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by EagleScribes: 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
That's what hunger and idleness can do
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by emmatok(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2015
Kasumu was elected in Ogun state, what is he and his supporters Doing in Lagos?
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by ecel: 1:01pm On May 25, 2015
SkyBlue1:
LOOOOOL, how very convincing. The same handwriting on all the signs. At the very least tat man should be investigated.

I wonder why the fraudsters are not so perfect in Nigeria. Even the Oyinbo that brought corruption to our land are very corrupt but in a perfect not too greedy manner that their citizens would hardly notice any fraud or corruption. When you organise people to protest against your extradition, you can only get one person to write on their boards. This is another plus for the smooth passage of extradition.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by ElFenomeno1: 1:01pm On May 25, 2015
How much were these rogues and rugrats paid to carry those nauseating placards riddled with grammatical and spelling errors?!
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:02pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The sophiscated ones cheesy They are not even up to 15 grin silly paid protesters

When I saw the heading, I said to myself: "PAID PROTESTERS."
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by emmatok(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2015
AkinEgba:
Wow! SW has fallen so low. Supporting a known drug pusher. No wonder SW pastors are now the new drug pushers.

Mumu, the same SW that is being accused of fighting him?

Name one SW personality supporting Kasumu.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Abugab(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2015
People like these protesters are the reason why Nigeria has turned TRUTH and INTEGRITY on it's head.
How can this paid handful be protesting a case of a suspected drug baron? Let him go face his music if he is clean he will come back.
Ah, my people like poverty oooo
They abhor truth and progress
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by fredoooooo: 1:05pm On May 25, 2015
Just arrest all of them , this stage protest will stop grin
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 25, 2015
SkyBlue1:
LOOOOOL, how very convincing. The same handwriting on all the signs. At the very least tat man should be investigated.

Same handwriting, same pen. The man no try at all.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 25, 2015
paid protesters - you dont take them seriously!
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Holyfield1(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by mencade5(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2015
AkinEgba:
yoruba people and tribalism.....nigeria no go ever beta if u cant prosecute ur own brother for crimes he committed.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 25, 2015
Abugab:
People like these protesters are the reason why Nigeria has turned TRUTH and INTEGRITY on it's head.
How can this paid handful be protesting a case of a suspected drug baron? Let him go face his music if he is clean he will come back.
Ah, my people like poverty oooo
They abhor truth and progress

the people protesting are not only poor, they have very low IQs... they dont even know what they are really protesting for except to collect their N1000 or N2000 at the end of the day.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Bruteforce1o1: 1:10pm On May 25, 2015
AkinEgba:

Nwabekeyi, The SW dont support criminals like your people, everyone knows those that are crying and begging for the murderer Pastor King. You have no shame at all, moronic fool.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by dhesire(m): 1:10pm On May 25, 2015
Nelson21:

lolzzzz
na true ooo
d writings look d same.

It's not just looking the same, ITS THE SAME.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by cherryffy: 1:11pm On May 25, 2015
Na true all d writings re d same nd I can bet my 20litres of petrol on it dat dey can't read wot is written on dat card boards. ND na because fuel no dey, dem for plenty for a 1000 naira
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by softmind24: 1:13pm On May 25, 2015
Chia lack of job has made naija youth to lost their integrate, one person wrote all the rubbish for them
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by GoldHorse(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2015
Oya talk true. How many litres of petrol dem promise each of una? grin grin grin
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by cabaliciouscabal: 1:15pm On May 25, 2015
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo xposed kashamu for being a drug baron, if kashamu were to be an igbos man, different insinuations would av bn gracing NL, now I guess d igbos are appi, but dey should not run dia mouth wen d pendulum swings to one of dem. Jst an advice.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by MOOJIMOH(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2015
Jobless fools. How much were they paid?
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by emmatok(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo xposed kashamu for being a drug baron, if kashamu were to be an igbos man, different insinuations would av bn gracing NL, now I guess d igbos are appi, but dey should not run dia mouth wen d pendulum swings to one of dem. Jst an advice.

They would be accusing OBJ of tribalism.
That's their trademark.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by asumo12: 1:19pm On May 25, 2015
wheres lala247 and missclasssy nah?

grin grin grin

agarawu23:
these group of ppl are dolts.

Nigerians, are we sleeping? when OBJ told u this man is a drug dealer, na think say na joke?

instead of them to join the group of ppl protesting for fuel scarcity, they are protesting for a drug lord after receiving #2000 each undecided mumu ppl sad
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by mrmetoo1: 1:20pm On May 25, 2015
mencade5:
yoruba people and tribalism.....nigeria no go ever beta if u cant prosecute ur own brother for crimes he committed.

The people fighting him where are they from?? Wasn't it Bode George he accused of arresting him?? Was it not OBJ or was it even Tinubu that offered him a first class ticket to the US? Was it not OBJ that quit from the party because he said he couldn't have a drug baron as leader?? Who drew him close when OBJ was saying this?? Pls answer
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by segedoo(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

When I saw the heading, I said to myself: "PAID PROTESTERS."

Lol.

When I saw the pretty chick in blue at the extreme right, i said to myself: "POORLY ASSEMBLED MIX OF PAID PROTESTERS"

Maybe na the "daddy's gal" sha
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by blessingee: 1:21pm On May 25, 2015
See the way they arrange for picture like say na photo shoot session.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by loomer: 1:22pm On May 25, 2015
I hope say una don collect una money before stepping out under the hot sun.

If not na last chance una enter
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by asumo12: 1:23pm On May 25, 2015
who knows?

embarassed embarassed embarassed

iyatrustee:
How much were they paid?

I noticed that too!

f00lz
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Toscoas2(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2015
MrMcJay:

Check the Igbos in the picture and tell me if the sophisticated ones usually have those kinds of heads. Someone who made TA Orji a senator in his village would come and start typing crap.
Ode must u put everything into tribalism on nairaland?, let him go and face whatever face able and prove himself right....say d truth for once
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by MKO4ever(m): 1:26pm On May 25, 2015
SkyBlue1:

I can't hide my feelings for sharp and intelligent people; you are one of them
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by agarawu23(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2015
asumo12:
wheres lala247 and missclasssy nah?

grin grin grin

we are talking about politics here, you are asking of lala & classy. you well so? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Signs 17bn Golf Resort, High-Rise Projects With Pinnacle Solutions-Pix / Oyo APC Zonal Leader, Others Dump Party, Decamp To PDP / I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.