Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) (23907 Views)

Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him / China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by ALISMILE(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2015
So now wats their point?
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Brainwox(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
Imagine, some of the protesters were even trying to cover their faces with the placards in their hands, showing that they are ashamed of their disgraceful actions. Or dont u see that?
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by TopHand: 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
The sophiscated ones cheesy They are not even up to 15 grin silly paid protesters
My bros na lack of petrol scatter the plan, even bank no gree open and people don insist on settlement b4 dem show face, na another obstacle to call the people as light no dey to charge phone, una even when dem borrow power bank some networks don shut down, so in the words of the lizard wey fall from iroko tree, 15 people dem try no b small.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
we are talking about politics here, you are asking of lala & classy. you well so? undecided

So are you saying you are more knowledgeable in politics than I am?
Or are you saying I have no idea about politics?
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by ken4jj(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2015
Yorubas and ibos are the same. That is why it pains me seeing hypocrisy on both sides. Somebody will say they do not speak for the yorubas, i now ask, those stupid ibos who defend criminality , do they speak for the ibos? You see, the earlier we know that no tribe is superior to the other and shun tribalism , they better for all of us else we will all keep fooling ourselves.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by agarawu23(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2015
missclasssy:

So are you saying you are more knowledgeable in politics than I am?
Or are you saying I have no idea about politics?
wow!!! welcome.
the guy asumo shouldn't have asked me here when there is topic to discus on. he asked same question daily in the chat room. my comment didn't mean you aren't part of politics but you should understand my point.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by aLgoridim(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2015
Has NDLEA arrested Mr. Kashamu? Please, I need update .
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by saltoftheearth: 1:46pm On May 25, 2015
Whether Jonathan likes it or not, Fuel scarcity or not....GOD win...Buhari win. Countdown to the exit of our own Emperor Nero Jonathan, the man who almost burnt down Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by front247: 1:49pm On May 25, 2015
How much were they paid to do that.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by omenka(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2015
90% of them wouldn't even know the name of the person they are demonstrating for.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2015
Will America extradite their citizen if the tables were turned? We need to stop all this nonsense. What did America do when Cheney was indicted in the Halliburton scandal? I don't support crime one bit but we should not be bullied by anyone. We can try Kashamu here in our courts. The Americans can send their representatives with evidences. If he's found guilty, he will be jailed here. A man can be tried either at where the crime is committed or at his residence.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by ideologies(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2015
LET APC TEACH PDP POLITICS
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by BlackHuman(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2015
dhesire:
This is what you call tragio-comedy in literature.
At a point when the nation is going thru the agony of fuel crisis, some clowns are parading town about with placards, in sympathy of an unrepentant syndicate.
I wonder how much these souls are bought for?

UGLY SCENE, APPALLING TO BEHOLD!
When poverty holds sway in the land, Hunger strikes- ....and the Humans loose all their sense of Ethics, Values or Morals- every trait that distinguishes Humans from Animals. They bcome nothing but animals in Human form looking for food-. Survival instinct. Nigeria is a failed state.....A state is different from a jungle. A failed State is approximately a Jungle.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Krucifax(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2015
SkyBlue1:
LOOOOOL, how very convincing. The same handwriting on all the signs. At the very least tat man should be investigated.

Very good observation about the handwriting. One bottle of Orijin for you.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by comos: 2:22pm On May 25, 2015
rio8484:
Coming to America Part 2 - Buruji Kashamu
has Tinubu answered his own case?
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by darqly(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2015
This is why it's important to keep the vast majority of Nigerians poor. At 1k per supporter, plus cardboard and markers, this protest budget is roughly 20k- all for a suspected drug peddler they have never probably met angry angry
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Mosaku147: 2:46pm On May 25, 2015
The caption should have been KASHAMU'S DOMESTIC STAFFS STAGE PROTEST IN FRONT OF FEDERAL HIGH COURT. Can't you see the face of Sunday the driver,sule the gateman,Abibibatu the cook,Maryam the maid etc....
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by onatisi(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Paid protesters. I bet most of dem don't even know kashamu
most likely his domestic staff like driver ,cook ,gardener and co and their family members.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by easytunez(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2015
SkyBlue1:
LOOOOOL, how very convincing. The same handwriting on all the signs. At the very least tat man should be investigated.
lolz@sky....u get sharp eyes o. kasamu na drug baron na
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by SLYBABA(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2015
[size=16pt]Very intelligent of you. Nice one
[/size]

SkyBlue1:
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by nekaa(f): 4:31pm On May 25, 2015
So what they are trying to tell me is that that mama over there can speak and write english huh Okay
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by otosa(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Ha, They should go and do this for Mallllllllllllllasia.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by mankand(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2015
They should all be detained and investigated
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Fourwinds: 9:49pm On May 25, 2015
Na only MUMU go join dis protest. Paid imbeciles. Dey should prepare a aeroplane to continue d protest in USA
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by MrMcJay(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2015
Toscoas2:

Ode must u put everything into tribalism on nairaland?, let him go and face whatever face able and prove himself right....say d truth for once

My bad, I allowed that dude get on my nerves. Not paying a mind to your insults, I apologize.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by Afroconnect: 10:32pm On May 25, 2015
These are dead men walking,not fit to be called humans,not to talk of being described as Nigerians...see what poverty has reduced people to.
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by patrick89(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2015
MrMcJay:

Check the Igbos in the picture and tell me if the sophisticated ones usually have those kinds of heads. Someone who made TA Orji a senator in his village would come and start typing crap.
T.A. Orji is a Hero to some and a failure to some. But Kashamu, was voted in to represent ogun state! Who voted for him? Silly maggot! Wht about femi gbajamila?
Re: Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) by rio8484(m): 5:42am On Sep 04, 2015
comos:

has Tinubu answered his own case?
?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Can’t Hold APC Hostage, State Chairmen Declare / Owerri Jail Break: FG To Pardon Escaped Inmates, If They Voluntarily Return / Soludo: More Than Half Of Anambra People Live Outside State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.