Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup (1667 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Could This "Possibly" Be The Longest Queue Ever? / Fuel Scarcity: Could This Be Abuja? / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by bettercreature(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2015
We seriously need to think carefully if anything invade Nigeria at this very moment
It will easily occupy Nigeria
Nigeria is down!
If Ordinary Togo decide to occupy Nigeria at moment i dont think there is a anything on ground to checkmate them
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by dustmalik: 1:01pm On May 25, 2015
lol... you and that nairalander called Genbuhari should be best buddies. you guys think alike, conspiracy theorists.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by kagari: 1:08pm On May 25, 2015
I had same dream last night, may 28 was so bloody
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2015
That would be the END of Jonathan...should a coup take place...because Okupe said it that it would be better for the military to take over than buhari...by then ONLY the head of GEJ would be used to appease the North...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 25, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
That would be the END of Jonathan...should a coup take place...because Okupe said it that it would be better for the military to take over than buhari...by then ONLY the head of GEJ would be used to appease the North...

you think only the north has a monopoly of violenece baa? na your useless illiterate head we will use to appease the North

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:01pm On May 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

you think only the north has a monopoly of violenece baa? na your useless illiterate head we will use to appease the North
Chukwudi shut it up. You're Ibo not Ijaw and his comments was directed at Ijaws.

Why are you Ibos still mad at the election results

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by BlackTechnology: 3:08pm On May 25, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Chukwudi shut it up. You're Ibo not Ijaw and his comments was directed at Ijaws.

Why are Yorubas disturbing Ijaws grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:09pm On May 25, 2015
Abeg, no coup will take place.
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by coputa(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Are the ijaws not human,so its their blood that is fits to appease northern gods.You are as confused as your username.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 25, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Did you just say that?
Delivering Jonathan's head to appease the North was directed to the Ijaws?
So pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 25, 2015
What OP says, is very possible.

The only certainty is that Buhari would not be allowed by America to gain power.

America and her allies have been robbing us blind for 17 years since the assassinated Abacha by poisoning, it may not be beyond the realms of possibility that several trillions of dollars have been stolen from us by America and her allies.

They are not content are current engineering the break up Nigeria so they can help themselves to our untapped natural resources.

The only uncertainty is when (and how) America would remove Buhari.

One possibility is a military coup just before handover.

This would cause a constitutional crisis and may give the excuse for NATO to enter and complete the balkanisation of Nigeria.

Have you wondered why Jonathan has not had any televised interviews since the election? America cannot allow him to make a gaff that may reveal what they may be planning.

I saw an interview prior to the elections where GEJ gaffed while denying suggestions of an Interim Government , suggested that the military may "try something"
dustmalik:
lol... you and that nairalander called Genbuhari should be best buddies. you guys think alike, conspiracy theorists.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by IGBOSON2: 6:32pm On May 25, 2015
The people that normally plan coups are feeling sweet at the moment as they've gotten power through the ballot box! If GEJ had won then one could have said a coup or any other destabilizing incident is imminent.....but not anymore! smiley
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by ezeagu(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2015
LouisVanGaal:

First of all, how will they capture Jonathan?
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by birdman(m): 2:53am On May 26, 2015
GenBuhari:
What OP says, is very possible.

The only certainty is that Buhari would not be allowed by America to gain power.

America and her allies have been robbing us blind for 17 years since the assassinated Abacha by poisoning, it may not be beyond the realms of possibility that several trillions of dollars have been stolen from us by America and her allies.

They are not content are current engineering the break up Nigeria so they can help themselves to our untapped natural resources.

The only uncertainty is when (and how) America would remove Buhari.

One possibility is a military coup just before handover.

This would cause a constitutional crisis and may give the excuse for NATO to enter and complete the balkanisation of Nigeria.

Have you wondered why Jonathan has not had any televised interviews since the election? America cannot allow him to make a gaff that may reveal what they may be planning.

I saw an interview prior to the elections where GEJ gaffed while denying suggestions of an Interim Government , suggested that the military may "try something"

you are normally reasonable with thoughtful views even if I disagree with them. abeg take a week off nairaland and conspiracy theories and come back to read what you just wrote
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by Nobody: 3:15am On May 26, 2015
I will gladly support the khaki boys if they take over.

Infact I will personally return home to give a helping hand. cool
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by mojeer678: 9:41pm On May 26, 2015
birdman:

you are normally reasonable with thoughtful views even if I disagree with them. abeg take a week off nairaland and conspiracy theories and come back to read what you just wrote

Hmmmn,.... you call them 'conspiracy theories', alas, you're the gullible one.

Read this:

The extreme irrationality of those who attack “conspiracy theories” has been ably exposed by Communications professors Ginna Husting and Martin Orr of Boise State University. In a 2007 peer-reviewed article entitled “Dangerous Machinery: ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ as a Transpersonal Strategy of Exclusion,” they wrote:

“If I call you a conspiracy theorist, it matters little whether you have actually claimed that a conspiracy exists or whether you have simply raised an issue that I would rather avoid… By labeling you, I strategically exclude you from the sphere where public speech, debate, and conflict occur.”

So you see, you're the one who needs to take a leave off the 'kool-aid' you've been fed with the lying slime media and get the real truths from GenBuhari and others exposing the lies passing off as news in the mainstream.

Smh!
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by sammyj: 10:01pm On May 26, 2015
I told some people the same thing today! !
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by birdman(m): 3:08am On May 27, 2015
mojeer678:

Hmmmn,.... you call them 'conspiracy theories', alas, you're the gullible one.

Read this:

The extreme irrationality of those who attack “conspiracy theories” has been ably exposed by Communications professors Ginna Husting and Martin Orr of Boise State University. In a 2007 peer-reviewed article entitled “Dangerous Machinery: ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ as a Transpersonal Strategy of Exclusion,” they wrote:

“If I call you a conspiracy theorist, it matters little whether you have actually claimed that a conspiracy exists or whether you have simply raised an issue that I would rather avoid… By labeling you, I strategically exclude you from the sphere where public speech, debate, and conflict occur.”

So you see, you're the one who needs to take a leave off the 'kool-aid' you've been fed with the lying slime media and get the real truths from GenBuhari and others exposing the lies passing off as news in the mainstream.

Smh!

I will read this article when i get the chance, but I get its gist.

This doesnt change the fact that your opinion on what you think will happen partly due to this fuel crisis is some kind of takeover plot. You have no evidence, or even whispers to back you up. You are essentially "mind reading" and trying to arrange pieces to fit. This is dangerous and you should avoid it. At the very least, it clouds your judgement and prevents you from making rational choices when real conspiracies actually happen.

Case in point - we had a chance to remove an openly corrupt and unserious leader and replace him with an ascetic stern man, and as I remember, your refusal to jump on Buhari's side of the fence was not because of something you saw in his character or his record. You basically had a theory on who you thought he actually worked for! If every Nigerian thought like this, we would have been in for four more years of hell, just because at the practical moment of truth we were wallowing in theories!
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by mojeer678: 3:43pm On May 27, 2015
birdman:

I will read this article when i get the chance, but I get its gist.

This doesnt change the fact that your opinion on what you think will happen partly due to this fuel crisis is some kind of takeover plot. You have no evidence, or even whispers to back you up. You are essentially "mind reading" and trying to arrange pieces to fit. This is dangerous and you should avoid it. At the very least, it clouds your judgement and prevents you from making rational choices when real conspiracies actually happen.

Case in point - we had a chance to remove an openly corrupt and unserious leader and replace him with an ascetic stern man, and as I remember, your refusal to jump on Buhari's side of the fence was not because of something you saw in his character or his record. You basically had a theory on who you thought he actually worked for! If every Nigerian thought like this, we would have been in for four more years of hell, just because at the practical moment of truth we were wallowing in theories!

Your summation is quite logical but maybe you mistook my position for someone else. I've been a strong supporter of GMB from day one, in fact of anyone or anything else from GEJ!

Back to the issue in question, the pejorative 'conspiracy theory' was actually invented by the cia to 'rubbish' any critical and independent thinking/opinion about its shadowy and in many instances, illegal activities.

Nowadays, it's being bandied around by ignorant people to stifle opposing views and in the process, sound 'smart'.

In reality, there's nothing theoretical about criminal activities that have been cleverly executed by conspirators without leaving any trail behind. These are conspiracy facts!
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by birdman(m): 1:03am On May 28, 2015
mojeer678:

Back to the issue in question, the pejorative 'conspiracy theory' was actually invented by the cia to 'rubbish' any critical and independent thinking/opinion about its shadowy and in many instances, illegal activities.

Yes. but the intelligence community took it one step further. It is impossible to keep activities secret forever. So instead of stopping the eventual leak, several other stories are leaked. The idea is to muddy the waters so that the real conspiracy is buried behind fabricated conspiracy theories. This is why I am always skeptical of conspiracy theories. The sheer 99% of them will be false and the truth will go under the radar. Which means you will almost certainly miss what is actually happening.

In reality, there's nothing theoretical about criminal activities that have been cleverly executed by conspirators without leaving any trail behind. These are conspiracy facts!

If indeed no trail was left behind, then there is no way to verify your facts. So it could either be you are chasing the cleverest criminal in the world, or you are chasing nothing. If it is the cleverest criminal, by definition you are not smart enough to defeat him, otherwise YOU would be the cleverest. If it is nothing, you just wasted precious energy and time.

The actual truth is no one is smart enough to not leave a trail. Not if they are human. So I will maintain that ignoring conspiracy theories is the best path forward.
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by chamboy(m): 1:20am On May 28, 2015
bettercreature:
We seriously need to think carefully if anything invade Nigeria at this very moment
Nigeria is down!
If Ordinary Togo decide to occupy Nigeria at moment i dont think there is a anything on ground to checkmate them
Did u call Naija Fm
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by mojeer678: 10:04am On May 28, 2015
birdman:

Yes. but the intelligence community took it one step further. It is impossible to keep activities secret forever. So instead of stopping the eventual leak, several other stories are leaked. The idea is to muddy the waters so that the real conspiracy is buried behind fabricated conspiracy theories. This is why I am always skeptical of conspiracy theories. The sheer 99% of them will be false and the truth will go under the radar. Which means you will almost certainly miss what is actually happening.

If indeed no trail was left behind, then there is no way to verify your facts. So it could either be you are chasing the cleverest criminal in the world, or you are chasing nothing. If it is the cleverest criminal, by definition you are not smart enough to defeat him, otherwise YOU would be the cleverest. If it is nothing, you just wasted precious energy and time.

The actual truth is no one is smart enough to not leave a trail. Not if they are human. So I will maintain that ignoring conspiracy theories is the best path forward.

They may be clever human beings but they're still human, and therefore imperfect.

9-11 is still out there for any thinking human being to wonder how kerosene could melt metals, and crumble skyscrapers and how WTC 7 that wasn't hit by any plane also crumbled and was reported as such by the bbc clear hours before it fell or how 'planes' could enter into a solid building and emerge from the other side, MH370 is there, with Philip Woods account of being drugged and hooded and locked in a cell where he managed to get a text message out somewhere on Diego Garcia, and the list goes on.

The slime media have shown themselves complicit in the operations to deceive the people with false news and we owe it to ourselves and the independent news sources out there to continue digging for the truth knowing that it's only a matter of time when justice would be truly served.

There's no smoke without fire. The 1% probability you made reference to is capable of tearing the whole mask and setting off a chain reaction. So, we can't give up. A tree isn't felled by a single blow from the ax.

We ignore 'conspiracy theories' at our own risk. So, let GenBuhari and others continue to regale us with 'fantastic' theories.
Re: Nigerians Need To Watch Out This Fuel Scarcity Could Be A Sign Of A Coup by overhypedsteve(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2015
bettercreature:
Nigeria is down!
lol. You really do not understand why they call us the giant of africa. Even if togo,ghana and benin republic gather up to fight nigeria they will not cross their border. No be boast. But na God do am. In a war situation all the fuel,refinaries and everything in the country is channelled towards the fight on ground.

(1) (Reply)

APC Resolves Rift Among Reps Members / Scanfrost 8kg - Washing Machine SFWM-TTA ₦ 32,500 / This Is Terrible Situation In Burkina Faso. Military Takes Over Power. Many Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.