Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,866 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon (39075 Views)

30 Years Remembrance Of Obafemi Awolowo, An Icon / Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2015
Idiagbon smiled once in a year: during ileya.

3 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by MeAboki(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
I join millions of patriots to say: Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illaihi Raji'un; we remember you, appreciate you, thank you, love you and miss you; may Allah (SWA) forgive your sins and grant you eternal peace in Aljanat Firdausi (the highest level of paradise) and your family the fortitude to bear your loss.
A real hero, whose name shall remain positively indelible in the history of Nigeria till the end of time.
We salute a hero lost twelve years today.

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by FBS: 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
RIP Sir!

His name scare the crack out of people. Who no remember W.A.I?

Heck you dare not even just cross the road, you use the bleeping over-head bridge or throw paper paper for floor. That's what you call a strict campaign against indiscipline.

You sir, made your mark.

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2015
ayoolanr:
listen to his speech, 31 years later and Nigeria is still stuck in the same position

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0EQrAhO90

Very true indeed...WAI needs to be revisited with much gusto henceforth...

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 25, 2015
Google63:

.Sigidi.. Oh Mogidi.
When will you leave Buhari alone and save yourself from unnecessary heart attack. Is he the cause of all your woes and troubles?
buhahaha! you so funny!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by goldem: 4:40pm On May 25, 2015
Great Nigerian Soldier not pot belly or pepper soup general. He was a pacesetter.l'm proud of him. He wont be alive today and some names will be comfortable. They know who he was and they wont leave his snake on the roof and go to bed. Now that he is no more, they sing his praises. Well, am not surprise you are not a good man untill you are a dead man.

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by forexprophet(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
Continue to Rest in peace Sir.

A muslim, rest in peace? ??.... not possible.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Reference(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2015
hansad:
Rest in peace.
But decades after you roared about corruption, corruption still eats up Nigeria. And you roared about corruption many decades after your seniors in the army roared about corruption as their excuse to strike against a democratic government.

Unfortunately, Nigerians stick to unitary government system which breeds and feeds corruption in Nigeria.

Today, many foolish Nigerians believe that Buhari your ex-colleague shall stop corruption in Nigeria governed under the present lopsided political structure and unitary government system. Sorry for them.

Truth is that until Nigeria embraces fiscal federalism, corruption must continue to eat deeper into the country.

Good one. They are just wasting their time. We know how this country works and what breaks it down constantly.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Bruteforce1o1: 5:52pm On May 25, 2015
forexprophet:

Mr Religious bigot, So you know those that wont rest in peace? Mschew

3 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by supereagle(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2015
How did GMB save his life during the civil war ? I know GMB fought in sector 1 of Adekunle 3MCDO. The sector Biafra laid siege for 9 months in Owerri town.
Please educate me .
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by bimc: 6:44pm On May 25, 2015
It's obvious u are a brat here, a stupid fool@ that idiot, if buhari sent ur people to jail, were they sleeping in their house and did not commit crime? Idiotic fellow, may God punish u Ewu
Correctman0606:
Who is this brat? Nigerians sha. What the hell is this one talking about? That Buhari saved your son's life of what? Anyway, ypu have already admitted that you were a little brat otherwise, how come you are here praising Buhari, who up till today, remained the highest killer of Nigerians either by firing squard and otherwise, Buhari who is as at today, the man who has jailed the highest number of Nigerians. Buhari who once, the NNPC boss who almost finished that estarblishment. That man, Buhari, when he was the chairman of PTF, crippled that agency and up till now, there is one who can pin point to any location where it can be found. So what the hell are you proud of? Rubbish?
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by dad007(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2015
There are so much good things I want to say about you,Umhhhh,Rest in peace sir.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Amansu(f): 8:53pm On May 25, 2015
Google63:

.Sigidi.. Oh Mogidi. When will you leave Buhari alone and save yourself from unnecessary heart attack. Is he the cause of all your woes and troubles?

His obsession with GMB is turning to a disease

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by sunnyprof: 8:59pm On May 25, 2015
when you have people like Adekunle Fajuyi, Nzeogwu, Muritala, Ebitu Ukiwe, Mohamadu Buhari, Tunde Idiagbon, Ishola Williams, Onoja, Ike Nwachukwu, Joe Garba ...... metamophos into political leadership of a Nation, you have hope of better things.......because, even as Military officers with commanding powers, they were still humane, disciplined and yet avoid opulence and the opportunities of riches to get into their head....those are great men. MY HIGH SALUTE !!!

2 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by supereagle(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2015
Correctman0606:
Who is this brat? Nigerians sha. What the hell is this one talking about? That Buhari saved your son's life of what? Anyway, ypu have already admitted that you were a little brat otherwise, how come you are here praising Buhari, who up till today, remained the highest killer of Nigerians either by firing squard and otherwise, Buhari who is as at today, the man who has jailed the highest number of Nigerians. Buhari who once, the NNPC boss who almost finished that estarblishment. That man, Buhari, when he was the chairman of PTF, crippled that agency and up till now, there is one who can pin point to any location where it can be found. So what the hell are you proud of? Rubbish?
You are ignorant of many things. PTF was doing well untill OBJ scraped it when he became a president that it was a parallel government.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by boladez(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2015
forexprophet:

Sir , please explain?
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Fourwinds: 10:04pm On May 25, 2015
Dis is a Nigerians dat i can proudly call my role model. RIP gentle Soldier
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Fourwinds: 10:16pm On May 25, 2015
Correctman0606:
can u see d rubbish u just spat out?? Use ur brain and do research with it. D pple dat fell by d bullet during Buhari regime were dey innocent.?? Use ur brain once more and convince us.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by pasol4real(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2015
tunex23:
Great Man, hopefully Prof Osinbajo can form a formidable team with the General same way like idiagbon. Yoruba and Hausa combo alwayz rocks!! grin grin grin
Endearing yourselves to the hausas .
U Just Confirmed the saying that yorubas are nothing but the hausa/ fulani slaves.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by laoma15(m): 2:41am On May 26, 2015
A straight tree doesn't last in the forest. Major General Babatunde Idiagbon. A true son of his father from Ilorin, May your soul rest in peace.

He was a man of integrity. A man with a heart of Gold. He stood for the truth and died for the truth.

A nan of his type is hard to find. That is my hero a true hero of the people.

If he was to contest for an election, he would have won with a landslide margin.

He never soiled his hands through his entire life.

We will ever be proud of you.

A father, a husband and a brother.

Rest in peace my hero.

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by nijanigga: 3:42am On May 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Idiagbon smiled once in a year: during ileya.
there was a reason for that; one newspapers cartooned him with big bit teeth.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by awoluyi(m): 5:06am On May 26, 2015
A godly man will always be remembered for his good deeds. Nigerians who knew you are missing you; those who never met you speak beautifully about you. We don't remember you for your mansions in Dubai or for your fat bank accounts in the U.K but for the legacy and the good name you left behind. Let the foolish of the country continue to acquire wealth they will surely leave behind for their prodigal children. May your soul rest in perfect peace while Nigerians are expectantly looking forward for leaders like you. In life and death, you remain a HERO!
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Billygee2u: 6:28am On May 26, 2015
Idiagbon , the man who ruled and not Buhari,
The no-nonsense man,
A fearless man,
A discipline man,
An incorruptible general,
A non tribalistic general,
The man with the love of Nigeria in his heart,
Nigerians may forget Buhari,but will never forget you,
You are a hero,
Adiu Idiagbon.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by initiate: 10:06am On May 26, 2015
hansad:
Rest in peace.
But decades after you roared about corruption, corruption still eats up Nigeria. And you roared about corruption many decades after your seniors in the army roared about corruption as their excuse to strike against a democratic government.

Unfortunately, Nigerians stick to unitary government system which breeds and feeds corruption in Nigeria.

Today, many foolish Nigerians believe that Buhari your ex-colleague shall stop corruption in Nigeria governed under the present lopsided political structure and unitary government system. Sorry for them.

Truth is that until Nigeria embraces fiscal federalism, corruption must continue to eat deeper into the country.

fiscal federalism assumes every state is viable, and that is not true. Only lagos can survive without oil of federal grant. No other state can even afford its wage bill and maintenance cost. do you want them to starve to death? be your brothers keeper!!!
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Correctman0606: 1:18pm On May 26, 2015
Fourwinds:
can u see d rubbish u just spat out?? Use ur brain and do research with it. D pple dat fell by d bullet during Buhari regime were dey innocent.?? Use ur brain once more and convince us.
It shall never be well with you. Buhari influenced abi instigated many deads immediately after 2011 election knowing very well that he did not win the election. Is that not delibrate killing of Nigerians even though we know that the northerners do not value human beings. GEJ, according his slogan about his political ambition, told the world that his interest in politics does require the blood of any Nigerian. Indeed, no single dead was recorded after the election. Don't you like that character of GEJ?
You must be an Islam member whose ambition is to continue to kill human beings like an ant. From your post, you people prefer this killing! To you the Islamists, the only available mean to offer justice is to kill. Fools.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Fourwinds: 1:33pm On May 26, 2015
Correctman0606:
It shall never be well with you. Buhari influenced abi instigated many deads immediately after 2011 election knowing very well that he did not win the election. Is that not delibrate killing of Nigerians even though we know that the northerners do not value human beings. GEJ, according his slogan about his political ambition, told the world that his interest in politics does require the blood of any Nigerian. Indeed, no single dead was recorded after the election. Don't you like that character of GEJ?
You must be an Islam member whose ambition is to continue to kill human beings like an ant. From your post, you people prefer this killing! To you the Islamists, the only available mean to offer justice is to kill. Fools.
So if GEJ cherished human life y did he handle Boko Haram issues with kid glooves. under Yar'Adua tenure., Yar'Adua dealt with Boko Haram. he didn't call dem our brothers and dats y many lives were not lost. GEJ was never fit to be a president
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Correctman0606: 1:43pm On May 26, 2015
supereagle:

You are ignorant of many things. PTF was doing well untill OBJ scraped it when he became a president that it was a parallel government.
Well, I will be the last Nigerian to ever trust Obasanjo. For me, Obasanjo is a loss percent to this country. He is just a useless old fool in our time, but I will however, disagree if you tell lies against him. No matter the degree of Obasanjo's foolishness, he will be prevented from closing down PTF when such an agency is beneficial to Nigerians. Outside that, I mentioned many havocs committed by Buhari against many Nigerians but you responded and defended only PTF. Why?
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Correctman0606: 1:58pm On May 26, 2015
bimc:
It's obvious u are a brat here, a stupid fool@ that idiot, if buhari sent ur people to jail, were they sleeping in their house and did not commit crime? Idiotic fellow, may God punish u Ewu
You are even sounding very elementry to attract my further response. You are simply a worthless child.
BTW, why are you so dull? Your sentences and English grammars are very poor. You better look for your class. Bloody Riff raff.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Correctman0606: 2:08pm On May 26, 2015
Fourwinds:
So if GEJ cherished human life y did he handle Boko Haram issues with kid glooves. under Yar'Adua tenure., Yar'Adua dealt with Boko Haram. he didn't call dem our brothers and dats y many lives were not lost. GEJ was never fit to be a president
Any way, I nor won finish you but just go through your first question and tell us the meaning of cherish and kid-glove and then reason out the intention of your question. Your question would have been 'lf GEJ cherished human life, why did he handle boko haram with all amount of seriousness, by bumbing and killing boko haram. In other words, your post looks very elementary to attract my further response. Final full stop.
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Fourwinds: 4:01pm On May 26, 2015
Correctman0606:
Any way, I nor won finish you but just go through your first question and tell us the meaning of cherish and kid-glove and then reason out the intention of your question. Your question would have been 'lf GEJ cherished human life, why did he handle boko haram with all amount of seriousness, by bumbing and killing boko haram. In other words, your post looks very elementary to attract my further response. Final full stop.
u are not getting my point. GEJ became serious on Boko Haram from Febuary 2015. if he was serious with d situation since 2011., d 15000 lives lost would have been preserved. at least 15000 lives have been lost so far compare with Yar'Adua 3 years in power. it wasn't up to 1000 lives lost

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by itsmine: 1:19am On May 27, 2015
Btruth:
He remains my hero here too Kunle. RIP Major General Tunde Idiagbon. cool

One man battalion. Okunrin meta, Ekun oko gbogbo Nigeria in the year 1986.

cheesy

Sun re ooo!
. RIP my General! GMB's trusted partner. d gaptooth judas dt betrayed u guys set d whole nation back for years till date.

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Correctman0606: 3:23pm On May 27, 2015
Fourwinds:
u are not getting my point. GEJ became serious on Boko Haram from Febuary 2015. if he was serious with d situation since 2011., d 15000 lives lost would have been preserved. at least 15000 lives have been lost so far compare with Yar'Adua 3 years in power. it wasn't up to 1000 lives lost
But, you know how confusing the whole issue was. More than half of Nigerian were of the opinion that it was not true that the girls were not missing., besides, there were no fighting equipment untill very recently when we acquire some. All the budget for defence were just taken by your hausas like Danjuma etc. No body could dare them because they are in majority. So, what would GEJ have done to quickly fight boko haram? The northerners, supported boko haram, by hiding them, giving them food, infact, there was confusion all over the place. To me GEJ was made to see hell through out his administration. God dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit / Doctored Videos Used To Propagate False Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.