Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? (1284 Views)

Why Can’t Buhari Come To Biafra Land And Lecture Biafrans On Unity ? – IPOB / Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by OduBaba123: 3:36pm On May 25, 2015
He’s the reason they are on strike. They are not sure he will pay them. Why can’t he reassure them that he’ll look into their matter? Just reassure them for the interest of the poor masses.

Fuel is now N300/liter. No light for 4 days (if they’re really sabotaging it, I don’t know). Transport is high. Price of everything is rising. Even my bank is feeling it. They just sent me SMS telling me that they’ll now be closing by 1pm because of fuel scarcity.

Why is Buhari pretending as if he doesn’t know what to do?

At least, we have been hearing his voice in the media lately. Why has he NOT said anything about the fuel scarcity? Why has he not done anything the help the situation?

If he’s responsible, now is the time to show it.

He should show some sign of responsibility. Just his words of assurance can end all these. He doesn’t have to say “I’ll pay you.” All he need say is, “I’ll look into it.” how hard can that be?

Anyway, I don’t blame him. If fuel turns to N1,000 /liter, it won’t affect him. So he doesn’t care. It is us down here that are suffering it. Not him. Not them.

Men, I’m just tired of this their “everything politics.” Must Buhari become “The President” before he starts taking responsibilities?

I’m just a frustrated Nigerian voicing out my frustration. I hope somebody hears me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 25, 2015
Eeyah
Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by M0GIDI: 3:38pm On May 25, 2015
He’s the reason they are on strike. They are not sure he will pay them. Why can’t he reassure them that he’ll look into their matter? Just reassure them for the interest of the poor masses.

Instead of reassuring them he flew to London to receive instructions from Cameron.

What advice does he expect from Cameron when this is largely a Nigerian problem?
Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:
Instead of reassuring he flew to London to receive instrutions from Cameron.
, foooool

9 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by M0GIDI: 3:42pm On May 25, 2015
BiHung:
, foooool

Dem no tell you say fooool no dey quote me on Monday ba?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:

Dem no tell you say fooool no dey quote me on Monday ba?
i don't attend your meetings (association of fools).so how will i be aware?

6 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by M0GIDI: 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
BiHung:
i don't attend your meetings (association of fools).so how will i be aware?

How come they made you chairman? Couldn't have been in absentia could it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by theV0ice: 3:50pm On May 25, 2015
OduBaba123:

Fuel is now N300/liter. No light for 4 days (if they’re really sabotaging it, I don’t know). Transport is high. Price of everything is rising. Even my bank is feeling it. They just sent me SMS telling me that they’ll now be closing by 1pm because of fuel scarcity.

At least, we have been hearing his voice in the media lately. Why has he NOT said anything about the fuel scarcity? Why has he not done anything the help the situation?

He should show some sign of responsibility. Just his words of assurance can end all these. He doesn’t have to say “I’ll pay you.” All he need say is, “I’ll look into it.” how hard can that be?

Anyway, I don’t blame him. If fuel turns to N1,000 /liter, it won’t affect him. So he doesn’t care. It is us down here that are suffering it. Not him. Not them.

Men, I’m just tired of this their “everything politics.” Must Buhari become “The President” before he starts taking responsibilities?

I’m just a frustrated Nigerian voicing out my frustration. I hope somebody hears me.

He should reassure them about a payment whose genuineness even the current minister of Finance is disputing?

This is serious!!

11 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by theV0ice: 3:51pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:

Instead of reassuring them he flew to London to receive instructions from Cameron.

What advice does he expect from Cameron when this is largely a Nigerian problem?

Iweala the woman who should know is disputing the claims and you expect GMB to jump in and reassure them? of what exactly?

I will keep praying for you

6 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:

How come they made you chairman? Couldn't have been in absentia could it?
well..you were obviously reading the news bulletin upside down..as a typical fool will do anyway.
Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by M0GIDI: 3:53pm On May 25, 2015
theV0ice:

Iweala the woman who should know is disputing the claims and you expect GMB to jump in and reassure them? of what exactly?

I pray you don't have heart attack in the next 4yrs, lets see how easy it is to govern.
Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by MayorofLagos(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2015
OP,
I am shifting my despise and hatred from Ibo to university graduates that fail to apply the benefits of academic training. I am starting a war on prodigal graduates. Watch out!

You failed on this topic to recognise that oil is a national security and on that principle alone anyone that blocks, threatens or interefere in its availability and utility is a risk to national security and must therefore be treated as an enemy of nation, and not an hero or a savior.

Watch out next time you open a thread without giving it applicable logic and sense of balance.

Make your degree work for you and dont fvk up! angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by missKiffy(f): 3:57pm On May 25, 2015
This OP is just embarrassing himself

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by theV0ice: 3:58pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:

I pray you don't have heart attack in the next 4yrs, lets see how easy it is to govern.

You're the one in danger of heart attack my friend. From depression, hate and bitterness all because Nigerians kicked GEJ out.

Nigerians have made their choice and are moving on. GEJ has moved on, even PEJ has followed suit, what are you waiting for?

5 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by mrmetoo1: 4:01pm On May 25, 2015
My God!! People really can't be this dumb o. Please what's going on?? I can't even believe the amount of nonsense I've read in Nairaland today.

These guys trying to nail something in Buhari has really made them go full re.tard.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by SLYBABA(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2015
[size=24pt]This SIGIDI OR MOGIDI SHLD be suspended. As lousy as his name is. Anyway you pple said Buhari shld not run a parallel govt. now you sayhe shld intervene. Do you guys really know what you want?[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by M0GIDI: 4:05pm On May 25, 2015
theV0ice:

You're the one in danger of heart attack my from depression, hate and bitterness all because Nigerians kicked GEJ out.

Nigerians have made their choice and are moving on. GEJ has moved on, even PEJ has followed suit, what are you waiting for?

Learn to accept the criticisms that would come Buhari's way.

As Nigerian citizens we're duty bound to hold him to his promise of Utopia, deal with it.
Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by omenka(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2015
Folks are soooooooooooooooooooo dumb in this country. God forbid!

We have a sitting president in the country as we speak, jumping from one church to another, begging for forgiveness for all his wrong deeds, yet some folks imagine he takes no blame whatsoever, that Buhari who doesn't have any official designation and powers at the moment should be the one taking decisions. Why can't jonathan just abdicate his seat already so we know we have no president??

Gosh!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by theV0ice: 4:08pm On May 25, 2015
SLYBABA:
[size=24pt]This SIGIDI OR MOGIDI SHLD be suspended. As lousy as his name is. Anyway you pple said Buhari shld not run a parallel govt. now you sayhe shld intervene. Do you guys really know what you want?[/size]

When have they ever known what they want?

They say GMB is an Islamist who will implement sharia, next they say He is an ally of the US to legalize gay marriage.

They say he's a dictator who will ride roughshod over everybody, next they say he's weakling who will be controlled by Tinubu

they say he's a stooge of the Yoruba race, Next they say he's a vindictive Fulani who will deal with the Yoruba race.

TANoids don't/Can't know what they really want. It's the spirit of cluelessness at work

7 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by theV0ice: 4:09pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:

Learn to accept the criticisms that would come Buhari's way.

As Nigerian citizens we're duty bound to hold him to his promise of Utopia, deal with it.

Keep it up my friend....

even the madman ranting at the B/stop everyday is also criticizing something but we know better than to take him serious wink

Learn the art of constructive and issue based criticism. This is free advice
Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 25, 2015
OduBaba123:

Look at this goat, was it buhari that asked okonjo to tell the marketers that they are not paying them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by OduBaba123: 6:47pm On May 25, 2015
theV0ice:

He should reassure them about a payment whose genuineness even the current minister of Finance is disputing?

This is serious!!

He doesn't need to reassure them of payment. All he need to do is reassure them that he will look into it. How hard can that be?
Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by aresa: 6:50pm On May 25, 2015
theV0ice:

Why waste your prayers on unintelligent trolls and TaNoids.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by theV0ice: 8:17pm On May 25, 2015
OduBaba123:

He doesn't need to reassure them of payment. All he need to do is reassure them that he will look into it. How hard can that be?

My friend, these are hardened and ruthless businessmen who enjoy ripping off the country, not small kids or doe eyed girlfriends.

You don't get them to back off with such statements like "I'll look into it". We are talking of N200B here
Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by theV0ice: 8:28pm On May 25, 2015
aresa:

Why waste your prayers on unintelligent trolls and TaNoids.

Its crazy I tell ya
Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by ayokellany: 8:29pm On May 25, 2015
theV0ice:

This is serious!!

You had beta stop wasting your time educating these lunatics of TAN.
Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by birdman(m): 5:05am On May 26, 2015
theV0ice:

My friend, these are hardened and ruthless businessmen who enjoy ripping off the country, not small kids or doe eyed girlfriends.

You don't get them to back off with such statements like "I'll look into it". We are talking of N200B here

Come may 28, we get a real president and leader in power. Which oil marketer has 2 heads to tell Nigeria what it will and wont do. Dem never born am angry

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t Buhari Reassure These Oil Marketers? by Sweetguy25: 5:42am On May 26, 2015
Because he's a sadist.

(1) (Reply)

GOVERNOR Wike alleges that Amaechi Sold Rivers State Government House / Nnamdi Azikiwe's Campaign In The 1960s (hilarious Pic) / Rivers LG Chairmen Allege Plan To Divert Council Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.