Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati (33758 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Returns Home After His Invitation By The EFCC / Fashola Facing EFCC Case As Group Petitions For His Invitation / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Beremx(f): 9:13am On May 26, 2015
kennyjodeci:

My sister where have you been?
Odinaaka is that you? shocked I dey o! Gini mere your BBM?
Longest time
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Beremx(f): 9:14am On May 26, 2015
kennyjodeci:

My sister where have you been?
Odinaaka is that you? shocked I dey o! Gini mere your BBM?
Longest time
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by eleshin(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2015
He is a professional performing Artiste, Music is important but not the only ingredient of a good performance. An acapella summarising 9ja history/ what's expected of the new Government with originality should be okay for the night but the performance must be scripted to accommodate lots of synchronised movement that will translate his acapella. I hope he has a good management team.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Aydesmond(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2015
Articul8:
Which song will he sing there now? 'Need somebody' or 'Faze alone'.Love him though. I have been anticipating this day for long. I never knew it will come this soon,I thought it will take forever for me to get there. FTC!!! God please draw my days of fortune nearer that I expect. Amen! Cheers to my birthday on the 6th of June.
we are birthday mate bro......mine too oooo
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Gideonmi(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2015
LOL.... I fink say na only me sight dat dead soldier o(empty bottle)
themilanway:
Someone should remind him not to near that Jack Daniel bottle on the table on the inauguration day.

The country is too hot for one to be dancing"Omo na to enter craze" undecided undecided undecided
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2015
Seems most guys here have forgotten a song he dedicated to children.. he will just change the "children" in the song to "Nigerians" and there you have a nice song.

I don't remember the song's title but it has some lines that go thus: "children need proper education..we all need better infrastructure..they need you, they need me to grow...help the youth...".

I love that song a lot
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by mrbeam: 9:54am On May 26, 2015
Thats my guys, you are highly mouthed
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by shepherdnoble: 10:09am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=34094451]is this suppose to be a joke or what?
What will this morafurcker be singing there

[size=15pt]omo na mental case start to dey craze!
Na you dey crazy for this place, faze kolomental angry

Oooh,ooh, oh oh oh o o ...kolomental!!! shocked [/size]

[size=30pt]what the fffff lipsrsealed[/size][/quote WETIN BE YOUR OWN SEF....SHOOO YOU BE SADIST?
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Tempsokes(m): 10:58am On May 26, 2015
He's gonna sing "common sense"... If u be barber, cut ur way, if u be tailor, sew ur way......... Hustle ur way no blame d govt...... Choi!!! Am happy for my mentor fazealone! Bigger u I pray!
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Articul8(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2015
Aydesmond:
we are birthday mate bro......mine too oooo
. Cheers to us

1 Like

Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by vizkiz: 11:19am On May 26, 2015
Adikam:
you re slowpoke,poor brat fool of 21st century

just like your dad right? undecided
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by jammani(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2015
Faze baba, abeg give them GEAR ONE
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by thexzy(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2015
Bonapart:
black face
B.Faze+2.Faze+Faze=P.Boiz Don't ask me how
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Mintek: 12:41pm On May 26, 2015
Bilabong:
Sing only originality and collect your money

You're right bro...and modified to accommodate Buhari's name.

I like that track and 'll cherish it for eternity.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by kennyjodeci(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2015
Beremx:
Odinaaka is that you? shocked
I dey o! Gini mere your BBM?

Longest time

Nne my bb etipiago ka GEJ Lol....how far nah? Kee nke n'eme?
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by Beremx(f): 12:55pm On May 26, 2015
kennyjodeci:

Nne my bb etipiago ka GEJ Lol....how far nah? Kee nke n'eme?
nna enweghi ihe n'eme o! Anyi na eche ka Buhari banye ochichi.
Ole mgbe i ga abata Nigeria? Nna anyi kwesiri ihu o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by maum: 1:08pm On May 26, 2015
ORIGINALITY is till date, one of the best songs by contemporary musicians.

Great Nation by Timi Dakolo is another song that evokes a huge pang of patriotism.

FAZE is a good musician. Doesn't just try to sell melody and beats but gets the appropriate lyrics for the particular genre of song he does at any given time. I think he just didn't have good managers and marketers.
Re: Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati by kennyjodeci(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2015
Beremx:
nna enweghi ihe n'eme o! Anyi na eche ka Buhari banye ochichi.
Ole mgbe i ga abata Nigeria? Nna anyi kwesiri ihu o! cheesy cheesy

Nne maka chi iburo Steve ka mu, ifuru uzo.....Kemgbe ka ikwu Buhari na azu, amaghim na onwere ihe ihuru Lol

Nne anyi ka na agba mbo, agam abata ma oghere diri m,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) / Nigerians Will No Longer Buy Houses Like Fish In Market – Fashola / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.