Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1126 Views)

Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics / Robbers Write Letters To Lambe, Ogun State Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Koroaso: 8:22pm On May 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: . by realborn(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2015
O boy see vex..... grin

You have a point and the author of the original article has a point too. It depends on how we interpret your divergent views.

If Seun Osewa can survive and make enormous wealth despite the economic vicissitudes of bad leadership and extreme corruption in Nigeria, then I am motivated by the views of the original poster.

It is high time youths thought outside the box and aggressively choose to see opportunities in Nigeria's challenging situation.

I henceforth choose to be an Outlier!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 25, 2015
Re: . by Koroaso: 10:52pm On May 25, 2015
realborn:
O boy see vex..... grin

You have a point and the author of the original article has a point too. It depends on how we interpret your divergent views.

If Seun Osewa can survive and make enormous wealth despite the economic vicissitudes of bad leadership and extreme corruption in Nigeria, then I am motivated by the views of the original poster.

It is high time youths think outside the box and aggressively choose to see opportunities in Nigeria's challenging situation.

I henceforth choose to be an Outlier!

I am more comfortable than Seun Osewa,but in times like this...we have to speak up for weak and less priveleged people,there are people really suffering calling yourself and "outlier" and running along is not only insensitive to the plights of the weak and voiceless but also non-callous.

There are people on nairaland who are more "outliers" than you....refusing to see the big picture just makes you part of the problem.....i know u are not a nigerian youth.
Re: . by xmich(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 25, 2015
Will be right back
Re: . by oluvick(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2015
He made his points. You made your points. Don't get emotional about it by calling him names.

The leadership of the country failed (and are still failing)

The youths are not helping matters.

1 Like

Re: . by realborn(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2015
Koroaso:

I am more comfortable than Seun Osewa,but in times like this...we have to speak up for weak and less priveleged people,there are people really suffering calling yourself and "outlier" and running along is not only insensitive to the plights of the weak and voiceless but also non-callous.

There are people on nairaland who are more "outliers" than you....refusing to see the big picture just makes you part of the problem.....i know u are not a nigerian youth.

My penultimate post refers to the views i chose to support in the spirit of a debate. I do not support the original writer's opinion about calling out Okonjo. But I support his or her drive to push the youths beyond limits. I am more excited because motivation is my primary research theme.

I have previously, and will continue to voice against feckless leadership. But for the discussion in context, I support we drive ourselves toward excellence irrespective of the obstacles.

I read yesterday, Orikinla's post about a partnership and endorsement with an apt company and I was excited/inspired, that is the spirit. Let us make economic progress while we also constructively critic the government.

if you are more successful than Seun, please share your story and inspire others.

I will let the name calling pass. grin

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: . by Koroaso: 8:53am On May 26, 2015
realborn:

My penultimate post refers to the views i chose to support in the spirit of a debate. I do not support the original writer's opinion about calling out Okonjo. But I support his or her drive to push the youths beyond limits. I am more excited because motivation is my primary research theme.

I have previously, and will continue to voice against feckless leadership. But for the discussion in context, I support we drive ourselves toward excellence irrespective of the obstacles.

I read yesterday, Orikinla's post about a partnership and endorsement with an apt company and I was excited/inspired, that is the spirit. Let us make economic progress while we also constructively critic the government.

if you are more successful than Seun, please share your story and inspire others.

I will let the name calling pass. grin

Cheers!

I am not here for economic benefits,i am here for the love of my motherland!!!
If you give me 10 million dollars to stop loving nigerians or fighting for Nigerians i will not!
I will call out Okonji Iweala she is a public servant, and we are the public....if you read my previous post i have called out people regardless of their affiliations....good is good bad is bad....i do not see "in between"
Our government is soiled with thieves and unpatriotic perps.......we have to handle the government like kids....decisively.
If i have offended you by calling out okonji iweala because i see you previous write ups praising her......
I am sorry buy okonji iweala who happens to our servant....because we are the public
is a two faced person....i doubt her sincerity,she watched Nigerian economy go into tatters and once the government hands over she will
pack her bags and move to her Maryland,USA home where she will have 24hrs power supply,security,fuel in the gas stations!!!!

The Debt that has been accrued under her watch is so ginormous your grandchildren will pay part of it
wake up and smell the coffee,except u live in okonji iweala's house ......she is not serving Nigeria.
Re: . by mikolo80: 10:41am On May 26, 2015
Don't Mind the mumu. He say we should not petition puff puff head and yet he is writing about angry Birds abi na youth sef who know for am. Where go the world does a responsible govt leave its people to the vagaries of life.why then do we form city states.we might as well be living go a state of cobra since in his opinion there is no need for govt to provide the infrastructure and social services our taxes have paid for.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On May 26, 2015
vex not bro,
Re: . by realborn(m): 11:44am On May 26, 2015
Koroaso:

I am not here for economic benefits,i am here for the love of my motherland!!!
If you give me 10 million dollars to stop loving nigerians or fighting for Nigerians i will not!
I will call out Okonji Iweala she is a public servant, and we are the public....if you read my previous post i have called out people regardless of their affiliations....good is good bad is bad....i do not see "in between"
Our government is soiled with thieves and unpatriotic perps.......we have to handle the government like kids....decisively.
If i have offended you by calling out okonji iweala because i see you previous write ups praising her......
I am sorry buy okonji iweala who happens to our servant....because we are the public
is a two faced person....i doubt her sincerity,she watched Nigerian economy go into tatters and once the government hands over she will
pack her bags and move to her Maryland,USA home where she will have 24hrs power supply,security,fuel in the gas stations!!!!

The Debt that has been accrued under her watch is so ginormous your grandchildren will pay part of it
wake up and smell the coffee,except u live in okonji iweala's house ......she is not serving Nigeria.

Bruv, like I said earlier, I disagree with the original poster querying why Okonjo should not be challenged. We are on the same page on this.

I concur absolutely!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buahari Yet To Make Any Appointment? / Buhari Resumes At Defence House, Abuja / Sheriff Surrenders To EFCC Over Alleged N300bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.