Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

(photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St (6985 Views)

Twitter User Claims Buhari's Photo Was Actually Taken Before 2015 Election / Lady Sara Forbes The Yoruba Slave Who Became Goddaughter To The Queen Of England / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by iamrealdeji(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
How una dhe tink, agents of devil(apc)
Buhari stayed outside for 30 minutes as a result of bad planning and ya called it simplicity cum humility
I pity how ya reason
didirin,were you there?
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by doublewisdom: 6:11pm On May 26, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Is the door behind her shut? The Queen was stepping out majestically with the prime minister walking behind her.
Exactly!
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by doublewisdom: 6:13pm On May 26, 2015
dunkem21:

You made a lot of sense, you know ..

I had to look at the president elect pix and realized that the carpet was pulled off his feet.

Salt upon injury of insults ..
The shock is what is still keeping him in the hospital.
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by doublewisdom: 6:19pm On May 26, 2015
abiambo:
my guy, it was 30 full minutes, 1minute no commot inside...
If he had stayed more than that he would have spent that night in police cell.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by doublewisdom: 6:22pm On May 26, 2015
brixton:
President in waiting
grin grin grin grin
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by pablus: 6:35pm On May 26, 2015
why would GMB just drop in, unplanned, on the prime minister? you mean no appointment? let's hope his handlers are not some unaware mallams. also the 10 Downing may want to upgrade to the 21st century and have a lobby for guests.
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by kemifunke: 6:46pm On May 26, 2015
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
How una dhe tink, agents of devil(apc)
Buhari stayed outside for 30 minutes as a result of bad planning and ya called it simplicity cum humility
I pity how ya reason
seems u we're there before buhari to know he stayed for exactly 30 minutes.. anyway,either he stayed 30mins or 12hrs ,he achieved his aim...what have u achieved today?
Re: (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St by Afromano: 10:04pm On May 26, 2015
I like Buhari's Stature. Looking smart cheesy This is what I was trying to preach to Jonathan before it became too late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinkansola Saraki Hits Bukola Saraki Hard On TVC' s Your View / Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO / One In Every 6 Children In Nigeria Depressed - UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.