Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) (19453 Views)

Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by lumzybo: 10:41am On May 26, 2015
kayboy4y:
H

4 hunger

Hunger na bad thing I swear. If u wanna knw, ask the 19 lawmakers grin
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Segadem(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2015
phemmyjohnson:
Lol Fayose will smell pepper at the end Wen those APC lawmakers get their way way into the state assembly, Fayose should be ready to vacate the state house..
then who will occupy?
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Popemax(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2015
Burger01:

He said his mother used diapers shocked... he left his state wishing death upon Buhari.... he is a tout jaresmiley He might be richer than you and kinds... not mesmiley
continue ur thing bro...I have no time
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by mployer(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2015
They will soon be decamping to pdp to remain relevant in Ekiti politics
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by malonephill(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2015
phemmyjohnson:
Lol
Fayose will smell pepper at the end
Wen those APC lawmakers get their way way into the state assembly,
Fayose should be ready to vacate the state house..
and how ar theye going to get their way back to the assembly? Don't you know they were all voted out?

Smh on omirin & co.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by missKiffy(f): 10:51am On May 26, 2015
Let the APC Governors let the sleeping dog lie, him head don calm down
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 26, 2015
Still on this man's case!
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 26, 2015
Can't this man dress properly in the public. undecided

Can someone post his official portrait for us to see?
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by hedonistic: 11:02am On May 26, 2015
Fayose is merely applying the carrot and stick approach to these losers. He wants to buy time until June when the fools would be swept out of the state with their own brooms. But for real, all the lawmakers are very poor politicians without focus.

If they had some sense, they would have read the handwriting on the wall early enough after Fayose won the election with a landslide, and quickly decamped to the PDP - switching loyalty to Fayose. At least they would have retained their seats. Fools. Let them relocate to Lagos and be collecting daily crumbs from their god Tinubu's Bourdillon Ikoyi enclave.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by hadura29(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2015
LMAyedun:
Fayose should simply be allowed...

Happy Birthday to me.. I will appreciate just 50Likes to mark my day with me

God bless your new age..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2015
hadura29:

God bless your new age..
Amen Boss!
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2015
If Fayose is not impeached he will boast. He should be impeached.
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by papoose999(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! The battle is still ongoing and would go on for a long while. I still can't believe there is audio evidence out there of this man and some individuals koniving on how to rig the ekiti elections and he is still Governs the state. Onlybin Nigeria does bull sh*t like that happen. . Anyway,if you have problemlastinglong in bed, hitme up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
smh...waste of sperm
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by ebooksdepo: 11:16am On May 26, 2015
The final political analysis in ekiti state is that governor fayose will be impeached. he cannot run away from his shadow
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by kay29000(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2015
papoose999:
smh...waste of sperm

See your buck teeth like rat own. Oogly mofaka.
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Gasout(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2015
I just love the way the man dress. An epitome of simplicity. I pray he doesn't use that simplicity to sweep Ekiti people's resources
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by papoose999(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2015
kay29000:

See your buck teeth like rat own. Oogly mofaka.
e dn pain am...lol
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by spencekat(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2015
emperorchedda:
I think these lawmakers are cowards

If I were in their shoes the war will go on till either Fayose is impeached or till I'm relieved of my legislative powers next month.

Either way Buhari won't forget Fayose's attack and give him the Obasanjo's treatment when he comes to power.

It's only one way to go for Fayose ----------> OUT
So because of his verbal attacks on the person of Buhari,he will be shown the exit out of the Ekiti Govt house?Dont say what you don't know,please.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by deygar: 11:40am On May 26, 2015
Nize one fayose,all is fair in war,he gave dem d treatment dat dey required,by Friday nw it's over d bar 4 dem all...and ekiti will be peaceful again...
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by spencekat(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2015
Popemax:
someone that's richer dan u and ur kinds tout....mehn show some respect plz
Imagine, I can't understand why some folks will insult somebody who is better than them.Inferiority complex kills.
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by SubomiHyconBc(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2015
I was the 50th guy.I'm happy too..LLNP
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by PhockPhockMan: 4:01pm On May 26, 2015
omenka:
Pikin wen say him maleh no go sleep, him ma no go sleep. smiley
I'm with you on this, the foolish lawmakers are now begging the strong man of Ekiti politics to pay them their salaries and other entitlements.

I love Fayose.
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by PhockPhockMan: 4:06pm On May 26, 2015
LMAyedun:
Fayose should simply be allowed...

Happy Birthday to me.. I will appreciate just 50Likes to mark my day with me
I'm 52 on like list, happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by PhockPhockMan: 4:11pm On May 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Fayose is not impeached he will boast. He should be impeached.
Go impeach am na.
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by ibedun: 4:23pm On May 26, 2015
shammah1:
You're a ranting loser. It's impossible to impeach him again. Can't you see that? And which next month? Their tenure is dead in 2 days time

The law makers tenor runs out around 29th of June, there is more than enough time to bury Fayose for ever.
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by binzubair(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2015
undecided
midolian:
See hin head.
like hockey ball
midolian:
See hin head.
like hockey ball
midolian:
See hin head.
like hockey ball

1 Like

Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Blackfire(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2015
Enters >>> walked out
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 26, 2015
Fayose, stooping to conquer.
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by midolian(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2015
binzubair:
undecided like hockey ball like hockey ball like hockey ball
looL
Re: Fayose Meets With APC Lawmakers (photos) by shammah1(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2015
We are watching
ibedun:

The law makers tenor runs out around 29th of June, there is more than enough time to bury Fayose for ever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transformation Of Nigeria’s Corruption From Outrage To Comedy - Farooq Kperogi / Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda / Emmanuel & Roli Uduaghan, Patience Jonathan At PDP Delta State Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.