Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) (46975 Views)

South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos / Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by Islie: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lawmakers today jubilated at the National Assembly after a bill for the establishment of the South East Development Commission, scaled the second reading.

By Bamas Victoria,

Lawmakers today jubilated at the National Assembly after a bill for the establishment of the South East Development Commission, scaled the second reading.

The bill which was sponsored by two senators, Stella Oduah, PDP-Anambra, and Samuel Anyanwu, PDP-Imo, was refereed to Committee on Establishment and Public Service Matters to report back in 4 weeks.

A similar bill had previously been thrown out in House of Representatives.

The bill is expected to act as a catalyst to develop the commercial potentials of the South East.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/photos-lwamakers-jubilate-over-south-east-commission-bill/200921.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by GreatNegro(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
God bless and renew the economic potentials of Igboland.

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by akpamuomenka: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fear of IPOB is the beginning of wisdom

263 Likes 17 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by ijustdey: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
thank goodness because we won't hear their song of marginalization for the time being

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Someone is deceiving Liepobs grin grin grin grin grin
The Bill is D.O.A

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by TheKingdom: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
where are the "lawmakers"...mostly frowning those in agbada

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by Adiola(f): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
the only way to get your way in the zoo called Nigeria is to threaten the zoo.....book haram north, Niger delta avengers and Biafra

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
Will it stop the bunch of frustrated and hateful jobless criminals from agitating?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by odogwubiafra: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Too late for all these abracadabra. Buhari have failed in all ramification to keep this country together.

We have crossed the Rubicon in the IPOB movement. We are tired of staying together in error. Take everything we have worked together for, let us GO. The North have refused to grow, and have prevented us from growing. Right now, we want to grow on our own. .

194 Likes 12 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by EzeUche(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
It shows that IPOB is going the correct route.

More grease to their elbow.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by Fremancipation: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
izombie:
Too little too late if you ask me. Just amend the constitution and have referendum in there so that we can get out of nigeria. We are tired of living in the same country with the hausa fulani and afonjas(yoruba moslems)

Exactly!!!
this is what I call medicine after death. it took 4kn 50 years just to pass a symbolical bill. Only fools will use this first reading as a pointer. it is just a greek gift.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Whatever it takes to make them stay is wellcomed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by Ikology(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Amazing information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by littlewonders: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
They are jubilating because they have a lot to gain from it not for the common man walking in streets of the east.

My candid advice: Restructuring is the best thing now.
Those men called politicians don't have any interest of anybody except themselves.

I don't even know why my body is telling me to leave this country.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by Bugatie(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Whatever it takes to make them stay is wellcomed.

Are you for real

But this sentiments no doubt represents the feelings of most Nigerians who are worried by what will become of the country if the Igbos are allowed to secede.

Hate them all you will, the value and the ever enterprising spirit of the Igbos is second to none.

I'm for one and a big united strong Nigeria where the right of everyone will be guaranteed!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by Funlord2(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ipob youths right now!

grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by dollarcoolcat(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
They're tryin to bribe their ways into biafran peo's mind... Make una no gree o! Ur dreams wil come thru soonest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by Nightwolf1: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
Me dey vex right now.
Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by victorDanladi: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
I love this.

Those house of rep northerners are stupid! including the Southwest senators that opposed it.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
e no go pass dia again...if e do...let south west, north west and north central should b ready to bring dia own bill

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by frankdGreat125: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
Am sorry because it is too Late now, they are their since drinking zobo n quono + bear n red wine, no need for dat wot we need now is federal republic of BIAFRA. Nothing more nothing less.
if u support this share n Like

22 Likes 11 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by EnuguDadImoMom: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fremancipation:
Ok but on Biafra we stand.... 4k the Greek gift. Our unborn children's freedom is more precious.
Hahaha, I love you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by arushiuga(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
Good.

1 Like

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by Igboesika: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Is this a kind of bribery or what ? sorry, its too late.
Whatever its is, it won't stop the agitation.

I hate seeing animals in form of human beings in this failed entity called Nig. Its disgusting sharing this contraption with animals.

stuppiddd animals can quote me and die.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by arushiuga(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
gberra:
See dem flat headies.Awon ole! Barawo! Awon oloshi, alararun, onijibiti.
Why won't they be happy. Money beggars, oil beggars, sea beggars, land beggars, freedom beggars. grin grin
Awon alayebaje grin grin

-Burn Yourself cheesy
Unity beggar you better try the awo way if life is frustrating you.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
This is good ..this means the house of reps will revisit it

And hope all our 45 reps will be presw ...let's start now to loby the south south and middle belt on this

1 Like

Re: South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) by coolebux(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
I just pray it becomes law
#fingerscrossed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) / Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State / Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.