Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Genocide In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genocide In Benue State (546 Views)

Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More / On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence / Islamic Invasion Of India: The Greatest Genocide In History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genocide In Benue State by ezeagu(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2015
Nigerians, we need to acknowledge that there's a genocide going on in Benue State, 100 people dying in one morning is not something regular or something that should be ignored. 10 people dying in some places calls for national morning, yet in Nigeria hundreds of people are regularly murdered in one go. What's going on?! This is far more important than fuel surely? All of the killings have been ignored for far too long, isn't this something that should be considered a national emergency or is it because it doesn't involve people from more urban areas?

2 Likes

Re: Genocide In Benue State by denko(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2015
I told you Boko Haram next target is North Central, to put fear in your mind just the way they did in North east. The Fulanis need total control of the entire north. wait until Buhari fulling in control
Re: Genocide In Benue State by Nobody: 11:46am On May 26, 2015
I SHUDDER TO THINK THESE PEOPLE AFTER SUFFERING IN THE HANDS OF THE FULANI HERDSMENSTIL WENT AHEAD TO VOTE FOR A FULANI MAN DURING THE LAST ELECTIONS.ANYWAY,I HOPE THE ILLITERATE FIND A WAY TO AMELORIATE THEIR ONDITIONS BY APPEALING TO HIS MARAUDING KINSMEN TO SHEATH THEIR SWORDS.I WNDER F WE HAVE YOUNGMEN IN THESE LAND.THEY SHOULD NOT JUST SIT AOUND AND WATCH THEIR COMMUNITIES WIPED OUT
Re: Genocide In Benue State by ezeagu(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
I think politics of voting for a president is different from being wiped out.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Buruji Kashamu Senatorial Seat / Nobody Advised Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Kuku / Fuel Scarcity Saga: No Diesel ( As Power Outage Rocks Mr Biggs Asaba) -picture-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.