Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,978 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone (11593 Views)

Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises / See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by XLR8R(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2015
Smh case sounds twisted…
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by CHIGAMEZU: 3:36pm On May 26, 2015
d woman must park and go
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by seedorfg(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2015
hehehehehe grin
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by morereb10: 3:42pm On May 26, 2015
Is like any little thing that happen between couples ends up in court this days. we are gradually becoming an advance world like stupid America were wife will even sue husband for not flushing the toilet properly.

Soon now children go they sue their papa for being poor and not able to takia of them. hahahahahaha I no fit shout.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by whoisuche: 3:42pm On May 26, 2015
What a wife
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by aderonila18: 3:44pm On May 26, 2015
ylaa:
IF SHE HAD TAKEN GOOD CARE OF HIM, I BET THE MAN WON'T STEAL HER 15,000 PHONE. PROBABLY SHE WAS ALWAYS PINGING AND NEGLECTING THE POOR MAN.

Yeah everything must be the woman's fault, sh must have forced him to beat her too undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by eking23(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2015
Beyonce claims her title Of Queen Bee in s*xy new photos https:///1rQBRk

Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Why He Can't Cheat On His Wife https:///1rQTO8

Mavin Record!! Don Jazzy And Team Land In Ghana https:///1rQT90

PRETTY!! Check Out this Photo of Toolz & Boo Tunde Vacationing in Punta Cana https:///1rQSq6

Watchout Chris! 50cent has his eyes on Karrueche (Photo) https:///1rQSvM
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by islandmoon: 3:53pm On May 26, 2015
this case can be settled by the igwe, as long as the igwe will not send them to evil forest... why court?
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by Istillfuckyou: 3:56pm On May 26, 2015
The wife is sick
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by Mariojane(f): 4:20pm On May 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
what am i reading biko lol
steal phone? beat u up? that ho' z lying tru her teeth.
i dnt nid 2 fyt u 2 steal yur fone.
so she sued him bkus of 15k china fone(dats if he rly stole it)
diaris God.
it is very possible. There are useless and senseless guys everywhere. I used to have a neighbor who broke his wife phone just cos his wife ask him to return her phone that he was holding for her to make call. I was even thinking the woman will b more reasonable than the man until when I tried settling the matterbtw them the woman turn to me and accused me of dating her husband that he only stop fighting or beating her whenever I intervene.
I did not stay more than 2months in the house before I packed out to another apartment. Before she kill me

2 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by Ejix4(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2015
grin
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by freecocoa(f): 4:24pm On May 26, 2015
I just wonder how these ones end up married.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by sweetgimbo(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2015
nigeria is really turning something else, so tey women dey get mouth drag her husband go court, that means there is no love in the marriage and the woman is cheating.........
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by brilliant5(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2015
foolish couple. judge pls keep adjourning d hearing till de spend all de have. yeye
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On May 26, 2015
Hehehhe
Is Lagos becoming the divorce capital of Africa grin
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On May 26, 2015
sweetgimbo:
nigeria is really turning something else, so tey women dey get mouth drag her husband go court, that means there is no love in the marriage and the woman is cheating.........
mtchew
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by juman(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmm

This remind me of divorce court of judge lynn toler.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 26, 2015
Mariojane:
it is very possible. There are useless and senseless guys everywhere. I used to have a neighbor who broke his wife phone just cos his wife ask him to return her phone that he was holding for her to make call. I was even thinking the woman will b more reasonable than the man until when I tried settling the matterbtw them the woman turn to me and accused me of dating her husband that he only stop fighting or beating her whenever I intervene.
I did not stay more than 2months in the house before I packed out to another apartment. Before she kill me

lols yeee, its good as u left that house piko, bfor she carry ur matter enter babalawo embarassed
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 26, 2015
mawt sealed,,dunno watta say
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by Mariojane(f): 8:31pm On May 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lols yeee, its good as u left that house piko, bfor she carry ur matter enter babalawo embarassed
lolz. She was threatening me about reporting me to her mother and I fear Benin women. I ran for my life
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by manmustwac(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2015
Naavah:
Lol
HBD smiley
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by Naavah(f): 8:59pm On May 26, 2015
manmustwac:
HBD smiley
Aww, thank u sir.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone by Fourwinds: 8:02am On May 27, 2015
Dis case get back and front. Na only back dem talk here.....waiting for d front

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) / What's The Origin Of Boxing Day? How Is It Connected To Christmas? / Modern Day Witchcraft As A Bird Turns Into A Woman In Broad Day Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.