Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com (80272 Views)

People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / Cramjones's Writeup On Ben Murray-bruce Carried By Newsrescue.com / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by litetias(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2015
UncleLondon:
Some comments here got me depressed...

For real man!

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by NobleG1(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2015
Stealing of public funds is a Nigerian culture, which is approved and protected by its corrupt government.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

He works hard for that money!!! grin

Do you think its easy to attend plenary 2-3x a week for @ most 1/2 of the year ??

Let him enjoy the fruits of his "labour".. cheesy

you are the best thing that has ever happened to nairaland
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by oweman: 5:50pm On May 26, 2015
DAVID the saviour of jonathan was actualky milking jona clean underground much of the billions jonathan will have to account for can easily be traced to the apoto man / dont blame him though he is far wiser than jonathan who claim he has a phd from wherever they sell one .
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by toocoded: 5:50pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

Tense period?? Eeya, I didn't know frustration is the cause of your problem, I thought its mere lack of understanding!! Pele ti e.
Ee maa wo kinni radarada bi abasha yii to n so jatijati ni igboro enu bi WERE Isale Eko, i never said i'm frustrated, just advising you to watch what you say or post and rather than being insensitive, datzall
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 26, 2015
vanity: all is vanity
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by ceemere: 5:52pm On May 26, 2015
Survlas:
This is a photo showing the stupendous mansion of President of the Nigerian Senate, Senator David Mark in his hometown, installed with an helipad, with an actual helicopter parked. The multibillion Naira home is fitted with bulletproof windows and door, so that the poor around him can’t have access.

Former National President of Nigerian Union of Journalists, Comrade Lanre Ogundipe shared the photo of the Senate President David Mark’s home in Benue State on his Facebook page. The house has a N80 million car parked in the front. Apart from being a Senator, where else does he make money?…

http://newsrescue.com/david-marks-multi-billion-naira-mansion-exposed-goes-viral/#ixzz3bFPGL83v
show me Tinubu's house and Atiku's house first then I will judge. E-diots bringing tribalism into profession. I pity u SW people. Back stabbers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by p1jiobi: 5:52pm On May 26, 2015
Poor people and their mentality. No wonder the rich will get richer and d poor, poorer. So because he is senate president he shouldn't own an Helicopter or a house. How much is an helicopter sef and that sorry eccuse of a mansion worth sef that a man who has been in public service for nearly 50years can't afford sef. *smh*

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by socialmediaman: 5:54pm On May 26, 2015
oieda:
Cos David Mark has mansion all the police stations should just repair. So he is the president.

Is this type of Nigerian understanding. Better go and work for your money and stop pointing fingers.

He is paid constituency development allowance. Guess this is the fruit of the development
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by toocoded: 5:55pm On May 26, 2015
p1jiobi:
Poor people and their mentality. No wonder the rich will get richer and d poor, poorer. So because he is senate president he shouldn't own an Helicopter or a house. How much is an helicopter sef and that sorry eccuse of a mansion worth sef that a man who has been in public service for nearly 50years can't afford sef. *smh*
shocked

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by basilo101: 5:57pm On May 26, 2015
Dis house no fine na
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 26, 2015
irewolepeter:

You see your PDP people
Where did I campaign fior Mark?
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Neduzze5(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2015
permsec:
Calm down Mister, u'll do worse!

That is what I'm trying to say! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Captainswag225(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2015
politics is really a great business in africa.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Gentlemedi(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2015
People will always complain. When it's your turn don't even eat at all.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by permsec: 6:15pm On May 26, 2015
1stola:

You are a miserable bastąrd!
Deluded morôn
The regular 6.5 millions Naira constituency allowance they collect monthly is for what?
Who does bills for road construction go through for approval?
Hopeless silly jobless ídiot.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by betty202020(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

Do you think its easy to attend plenary 2-3x a week for @ most 1/2 of the year ??

what's in attending plenary 2-3x days in week? Is it not 5 days the workers they pays #18000 works in a week? Police he said will not work if FG pays them #50000 monthly works 24/7. I urge u to emancipate urself from mental slavery.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by oyetunder(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2015
Some willing and myopic slaves are still here backing Pharaoh David Mark for building pyramids thru the sweats of enslaved Jews. People like David Mark earned unknown salaries just to destroy the Nation, they are paid robbers. Make an Abati a spokesman and he becomes a friend to ur common enemy.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by brightoinmcs: 6:25pm On May 26, 2015
Politicians are like goats, if u don’t put a rope round their neck, they will eat your yam.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by modath(f): 6:29pm On May 26, 2015
betty202020:
what's in attending plenary 2-3x days in week? Is it not 5 days the workers they pays #18000 works in a week? Police he said will not work if FG pays them #50000 monthly works 24/7. I urge u to emancipate urself from mental slavery.

Its sarcasm,the inverted commas in "labour" and the toothy/smiling emojis should be a pointer to that now.

When did hitting the gavel and saying the "ayes" or the "nays" have it constitute work that should be enough to control that much wealth in the face of so much poverty in the land.

The NASS budget rose from 50bn to 150bn Per annum under David Mark with zero to show in the way of bills and progress...

Just throwing in some light humour.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by enellinoh(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2015
elijah2u:
and this guy has a shallow brain. slowpoke
point of correction, he has no brain..
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Godson32(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
ln as much as i detest david mark l have seen better houses in Abriba and even my town
. That's true. Abiriba,Nigerian's small London,proud of my home town.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by klax(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2015
simpleseyi:

And this guy is one of tomorrow's leader. What a waste!

But the moral-fu c ker called Dino Melaye was right to own the mansion posted here a few weeks ago with Lamboghini isn't I guess you need help

No one I mean no apc should lament om any wealth anyone from.from . other got either right or wrong way ok since Melaye mansion only earned the word * oh what a beautiful house* oh the interior is cool* oh nice car* from apc rats then shut up and f e c k off. David make mistake he should have show all the cars he got and the full picture of the house so let them go and die.

Nonsense people bloody hypocrite satanic apc rats that are allergy to truth and ready to fight to defend the f u c k ing a s s hole in their party that ruined Nigeria loot billion and shouting change and the looting billion still rest in their account.Rubbish.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by onila(f): 6:49pm On May 26, 2015
Does he have a son? smiley

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 26, 2015
Please is there evidence that this is Senator David Mark's House
Jobless apc's.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by scentmarlc(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2015
asumo12:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_SnB2gnoUWo/VUYmkYU--nI/AAAAAAAAFLc/DrV1BwoDKqk/s1600/TWO-MANSION.jpg[/img]

ITT

*fela Voice* Internation TIff Tiff

cry cry cry
duhhhhhhh.

Asumo international, i zoom yu
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by fairheven: 6:59pm On May 26, 2015
I pity Nigerians that kill themselves over politicians.
Politics is "for self". .I mean how many of our so called politicians wud accept to be in politics on volunteer basis without been paid angry angry
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by betty202020(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

Its sarcasm,the inverted commas in "labour" and the toothy/smiling emojis should be a pointer to that now.

When did hitting the gavel and saying the "ayes" or the "nays" have it constitute work that should be enough to control that much wealth in the face of so much poverty in the land.

The NASS budget rose from 50bn to 150bn Per annum under David Mark with zero to show in the way of bills and progress...

Just throwing in some light humour.
my dear, Nigeria is doomed under the cabals.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by oooooohh: 7:04pm On May 26, 2015
@ Op Stop the mischief. He has had that mansion and red helicopter well before 1994 when i schooled at Saint Annes' Secondary School Otukpo.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by shawl: 7:11pm On May 26, 2015
modath:

Slamming a gavel and going the "ayes" or the "nays" have it,is serious back breaking work that is worthy of going home with what 100+ consultant surgeons make in a whole year. cheesy

Satirical i believe...

Even NL keyboard warriors work way harder bringing home their positions.
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 26, 2015
It is a pity! These guys don't even remember that a pin wont go with him once he drops dead!
Even in his life time his children would squander all of dis

David was a man after God heart and after the well being of his people.

This must be [b][/b]GOLIATH [b][/b]MARK
Re: David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com by modath(f): 7:29pm On May 26, 2015
shawl:

Satirical i believe...

Even NL keyboard warriors work way harder bringing home their positions.

Yep, pure humour!! cheesy

How can anyone with red blood,feelings and brains defend this kind of thing in a country where one sees abject poverty everywhere.

To cap it all, the person in question is not a private biz mogul!!!

I am no TANoid , can't ever be me!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.