Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba (31984 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Gbawe: 3:49pm On May 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The incessant jail threats by Buhari supporters on GEJs cabinet members and his political allies is the cause of this nonsense.
No member of GEJ's cabinet will go to jail. That is an assurance.

Is that not how you 'assured' us that an "illiterate, certificateless cattle-rearer" will never win the 2015 Presidential election? Yet we all know what happened in the end. My friend, members of GEJ's cabinet are not above the law when a strict devotee of the rule of Law (i.e PMB) is involved. Stop disgracing yourself and Nigeria by talking as if some are beyond prosecution and punishment for their wrongful actions in public office .

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by MKO4ever(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2015
Tension everywhere!
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Jossyroyal1: 3:50pm On May 26, 2015
grin
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by BlueMagic2(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2015
How does 1 or a few mu'fuckers hold a nation of over 120 million people to ransom. SMDH. Just can't seem to understand
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nnemuka(f): 3:50pm On May 26, 2015
fearless igbo man speaking.
cool

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Jossyroyal1: 3:51pm On May 26, 2015
lol
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by tucky200(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The incessant jail threats by Buhari supporters on GEJs cabinet members and his political allies is the cause of this nonsense.
Even if they are corrupt ?
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Princecalm(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2015
PedroJP:

He knows what u and ur folks are capable of doing. What they planned against Ibeto comes to mind. But the thing is, the more u persecute Igbos, the more they progress. So we are not afraid of anybody. U really don't need to ask b4 we will tell u cos we already know d evil in ur mind.
Not when you Igbos have hatred for your own brothers.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by manosteel(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2015
Lolz

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by superstar1(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2015
if you are not corrupt and indicted in the subsidy scam, you have nothing to fear.

If you are, you have a lot to fear.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by StOla: 3:52pm On May 26, 2015
I can see he remains as arrogant as he was when he called Coscharis a pure water business.

Many can see through his motives, a snake in the green grass even among his business associates.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Princecalm(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2015
liberty300:
It's people on nairaland that he's talking to with their useless assumptions and threats. Nairaland has become a cesspit of irrational beings
you guys will always say so when there is a lump in your throat to swallow the truth.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 26, 2015
Said what out of fear without being interviewed? This is democracy young man not military that u can lock up people, in democracy u arrest and charge to court and bail will be granted, case continues until found guilty
Princecalm:
and that is why it is a question. Who knows he might have said it out of fear, we have seen several cases of that in the past.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:
What is there to be afraid of, is Nigeria Buhari's private property?
As in bro, we go tire na... lol.. buhari jail, buhari probe... no wonder d likes of cameron and obama dey jail and probe...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:
That is the Ezurezu 1 of Igbo land speaking!!

The man who single handedly saved Nigeria from the claws of MOMAN! Where the likes of Wale Tinubu and Femi Otedola are present!

Ifeanyi Ubah, iga adiriri!!
Your Capital Oil shall grow from strength to strength! In fact, that is the only filling station I will begin to patronize from now onwards!!

If you are an Igbo brethren, be proud of your roots!!

Igbo wu ofu!!

Greatest Igboites!!

Great!!!

Mtchewww!

Ask yourself this question. Who are people responsible for the fuel scarcity? Minister of finance (igbo), minister of petroleum(Igbo), even the outgoing president share some origin in igbo.

Stop being a tribalist pls.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 26, 2015
Hatred when your pple are killing themselves at oshodi isale,olateju, fadeyi, onipanu, isale eko, we don't hate ourselves,we compete among ourselves but as an outsider u see it as hate
Princecalm:
Not when you Igbos have hatred for your own brothers.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by LockDown69(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2015
Sharrap! Cabal
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by jocelala: 4:00pm On May 26, 2015
I love you Ifeanyi Ubah.....May God bless u

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
who asked him whether he was afraid or not. Don't give us reasons to starting thinking you are.

Dude, read and understand before commenting. He was responding to questions from Channels TV interviewers.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
and my question in that comment was- "was he asked before making those comments". Stop complicating matters for yourself.

OLORIBRUKU YES HE WAS ASKED BY CHANNELS TELEVISION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Ahmeduana(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:
What is there to be afraid of, is Nigeria Buhari's private property?
I WONDERRRR! BUHARI CARRY FIRE PUT FOR HEAD NE?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by chukwukamma(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Guilty conscience!!!!!!!

If you know you have done no evil, why voice out that you're not afraid??undecided.

Because people are insinuating that he opened his tank farm to play good man to avoid been tried by incoming government.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Neduzze5(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2015
wristwatch:

Mtchewww!

Ask yourself this question. Who are people responsible for the fuel scarcity? Minister of finance (igbo), minister of petroleum(Igbo), even the outgoing president share some origin in igbo.

Stop being a tribalist pls.

cool If saying the truth makes me a tribalist, I'll love to be a tribalist forever!!

Igbos saving Naija since 16BC!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2015
Gbawe:

Is that not how you 'assured' us that an "illiterate, certificateless cattle-rearer" will never win the 2015 Presidential election? Yet we all know what happened in the end. My friend, members of GEJ's cabinet are not above the law when a strict devotee of the rule of Law (i.e PMB) is involved. Stop disgracing yourself and Nigeria by talking as if some are beyond prosecution and punishment for their wrongful actions in public office .

Whither Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Princecalm(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Said what out of fear without being interviewed? This is democracy young man not military that u can lock up people, in democracy u arrest and charge to court and bail will be granted, case continues until found guilty
if he is afraid or not will come out when GBM enters office.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:

cool If saying the truth makes me a tribalist, I'll love to be a tribalist forever!!

Igbos saving Naija since 16BC!!

Smh undecided

Bros who did this to u?
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by myklangelo(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2015
Uba ka I kwuru ka o di!

The 1st solely Igbo language blog is out...k'anyi kwado asusu Igbo.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Neduzze5(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2015
wristwatch:

Smh undecided

Bros who did this to u?

Nobody... Maybe God! cheesy
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by fairheven: 4:05pm On May 26, 2015
embarassed
Sweetguy25:
EvEn if they are found guilty of ""kwarapzion" undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Princecalm(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

OLORIBRUKU YES HE WAS ASKED BY CHANNELS TELEVISION
simple as that, and you were busy trying to complicate things for your dumb head.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 26, 2015
Kids every where
Princecalm:
if he is afraid or not will come out when GBM enters office.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:

Nobody... Maybe God! cheesy

Sir neddie.

Weldone ooo cheesy

I wan see if u go vex but u just dey laugh all thru.

Our queen no giv us money oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / Abdul Jalal, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram's Explosive Device(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.