Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba (32049 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by mayusguy(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2015
Inferiority complex will soon finish you pple, any small thing igbo this igbo that. The man did the right thing and we appreciate but he's a Nigerian 1st b4 anything
Neduzze5:
That is the Ezurezu 1 of Igbo land speaking!!

The man who single handedly saved Nigeria from the claws of MOMAN! Where the likes of Wale Tinubu and Femi Otedola are present!

Ifeanyi Ubah, iga adiriri!!
Your Capital Oil shall grow from strength to strength! In fact, that is the only filling station I will begin to patronize from now onwards!!

If you are an Igbo brethren, be proud of your roots!!

Igbo wu ofu!!

Greatest Igboites!!

Great!!!
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Princecalm(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2015
Etosonc:
I Can see in u y they say yorubas lack sense
could you be so daft did I ever say am a yoruba?
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by omooba969(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2015
anwe:

No be una talkam for this forum say him dey afraid ? ANY & EVERY ACT OF PATRIOTISM IS VIEWED AT AS BEING AFRAID. if all Nigerians learn to be compassionate and patriotic, I am sure this country will be a better place

Do u mean to say ifeanyi ubah is compassionate & patriotic? If yes, list 2 ways he's demonstrated compassion & patriotism?
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Princecalm(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Stop digressing man, I corrected you and refused to acknowlege it
ok, I accept your correction with so much ill fated happenings Gej administration has brought us.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Tonycart: 8:00pm On May 26, 2015
Nigerians and their short memory this same ubah was collecting subsidy for kerosene and was selling it above 50 naira and now he is saying rubbish. This guy is among the cabal cartel running the oil industry as their private business

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by peedeeasobie(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2015
Princecalm:
who asked him whether he was afraid or not. Don't give us reasons to start thinking you are.

You got 35 likes for this stuff you wrote?

Did you read the piece at all? If you did you would have noticed it was an interview and he was asked?

Pls kindly read the post again but slowly, cancel this your comment and write a more intelligent one!

Thank me later!
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Princecalm(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2015
peedeeasobie:

You got 35 likes for this stuff you wrote?

Did you read the piece at all? If you did you would have noticed it was an interview and he was asked?

Pls kindly read the post again but slowly, cancel this your comment and write a more intelligent one!

Thank me later!
well I noticed it after I posted the comment but I left it since it has been quoted already.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 26, 2015
ok

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by omooba969(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2015
Etosonc:
I Can see in u y they say yorubas lack sense

Princecalm:
could you be so daft did I ever say am a yoruba?

@Etosonc, if u say yorubas lack sense, who com get am....Igbo? Shioor

IGBO rated CLOWN! cheesy
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by peedeeasobie(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:

@bolded, I laugh at yougrin
The rule of law will see to it that AMCON takes over Capital Oil perpetually while he remains in custody (with no option of bail) until his multi-billion naira fraud case is determined by the court. You'll soon know how the rule of law works.

when you wake up from your slumber, you erase this trash you just wrote!
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2015
Is this not the same man that couldn't control his emotion, that burst into tears in Aso Rock?
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by pallyking(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:

The man who single handedly saved Nigeria from the claws of MOMAN! Where the likes of Wale Tinubu and Femi Otedola are present!

Your Capital Oil shall grow from strength to strength! In fact, that is the only filling station I will begin to patronize from now onwards!!

Igbo wu ofu!!

Greatest Igboites!!

Great!!!

Nigeria is too deep in crisis for tribal bigotry.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Alexisu: 8:58pm On May 26, 2015
Mr Ubah, I was reading your text until u mentioned TAN. I hate that group big time.

Ubah, If you are lying to us, God will judge you
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by ayindejimmy(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2015
PedroJP:

He knows what u and ur folks are capable of doing. What they planned against Ibeto comes to mind. But the thing is, the more u persecute Igbos, the more they progress. So we are not afraid of anybody. U really don't need to ask b4 we will tell u cos we already know d evil in ur mind.

It's people like you that make others conclude that Ibos are ethnic bigots. Must you attach ethnicity to this issue? So if an Ibo man is being summoned in court to give account... He's being persecuted?

So they should just do what they like and shout, " persecution! " Whenever they're being told to give account?

No innocent citizen will be persecuted under this apc/#change govt...because the era of impunity is over.

However, the guilt should be afraid
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by anwo247: 10:04pm On May 26, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Guilty conscience!!!!!!!

If you know you have done no evil, why voice out that you're not afraid??undecided.

You'll remain poor and stupid all your life, Say AMEN
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2015
anwo247:

You'll remain poor and stupid all your life, Say AMEN
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Mcowubaba: 10:11pm On May 26, 2015
wristwatch:

Mtchewww!
Ask yourself this question. Who are people responsible for the fuel scarcity? Minister of finance (igbo), minister of petroleum(Igbo), even the outgoing president share some origin in igbo.

Stop being a tribalist pls.

No1. Nigerian president (GEJ) not Igbo, he is Ijaw, he doesn't understand igbo, he doesn't hear igbo, many Niger Deltans even here on Nairaland has made it crystal clear that the have no bond with SE(story 4 anoda day sha)...
No:2 Alison Dezani madueke NOT igbo...she is from bayelsa nd that is the state she is representing under the Quota system/Federal character...(her husband is Igbo though)
Ngozi Okonjo- yes pure IGBO..
People responsible 4 fuel scarcity -MOMAN, NUPENG, PENGASSON; 'oil cabal' e.t.c.........
Before u argue...pls take time nd READ/RESEARCH about the history nd factors influencing Fuel distribution nd scarcity in Nigeria.....
No offence but many at times people are not properly enlightened about a situation, yet the jump to start pointing fingers!!!....i beat my chest nd say that if u do what i told u, u wil know exactly the true cause of fuel scarcity nd the part all the people u mentioned had to play to stop it, but the question will u Research I doubt!! Instead u will continue arguing in ignorance......some1 that does'nt even knw that Alison Dezani is not an Igbo womansad....
I meant no offence...tanks

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by otr1(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2015
peedeeasobie:

when you wake up from your slumber, you erase this trash you just wrote!
If you know the rule of law you're shouting of, you'll know that those in authority are the law. Even if you are innocent, they can throw you in jail using the legal process and people will believe them, if they say you're guilty, talk more of a known thief like Uba. SMH
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by peedeeasobie(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2015
otr1:

If you know the rule of law you're shouting of, you'll know that those in authority are the law. Even if you are innocent, they can throw you in jail using the legal process and people will believe them, if they say you're guilty, talk more of a known thief like Uba. SMH

A known thief like Uba, Otedola and Tinubu?
Did he steal your money?

Guy when you wake up, delete this thing.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by otr1(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
peedeeasobie:

A known thief like Uba, Otedola and Tinubu?
Did he steal your money?

Guy when you wake up, delete this thing.
If you know why he collects subsidy claims for fuel imported by NNPC, but stored in his tank farm, you'll understand why I called him a thief.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by tboig20(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2015
Pricecalm u b mumu
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by zinny2049: 10:54pm On May 26, 2015
vecman22:
Time shall tell...
shut up nigga
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by Neplusultra(f): 11:14pm On May 26, 2015
Of course u shudnt be
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by fashiajones(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2015
the emergence of buhari is the beginning of panicking And their is no peace for the looters,fraudsters till their is sanity in the system...
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by zendy: 8:45am On May 27, 2015
Mogidi:
What is there to be afraid of, is Nigeria Buhari's private property?

Don't mind some these Buhari/APC supporters who have elevated the illiterate Fulani cattle rearing general to the status of a demi-God. Mental slavery is a terrible thing.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by PStacks(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2015
Neduzze5:

Igbo wu ofu!!

Greatest Igboites!!

Great!!!

Bla bla black sheep.

Bunch'a noise makers.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by PastorOla1: 9:30am On May 27, 2015
HIS MOUTH IS TOO LOUD, VERY EMPTY
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by vecman22(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2015
zinny2049:
shut up nigga

You are a fool for quoting me...
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba by situationroom: 12:03am On May 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Mtchewww!

Ask yourself this question. Who are people responsible for the fuel scarcity? Minister of finance (igbo), minister of petroleum(Igbo), even the outgoing president share some origin in igbo.

Stop being a tribalist pls.

u succeeded in saying nothing... but still be proud of yourself cos its not easy to say nonsense.... RUBBISH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption: NNPC, First Bank Reacts To Seizure Of $153.3m Diezani Money.. / Campaign For Atiku And Peter Obi In Peckham, London (Photos) / Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.