Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (216964 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by dalton400: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
i have been following this thread from the beginning till where it is now and i say i am amazed how we learn about our history which is a very important topic skipped in our highschool..for those who doubt mellin i suggest u go learn more ,i am not the type that like to post but i feel its time i post because what mellin discovered is what i just discovered buh differently why do i say so?because i dnt subscribe to blackrootscience infact i jus read the summary yesterday evening when i heard you guys(laftijohn,mellin)mention it,dont quote me wrong,black root science is not crap but i dnt believe thats the full story and it is racial beause it exalt only the black race and blames the whites for our problem whch is nad true.blacks are not the only ones in this trouble,the whole world is,we are heading to a machine world(ever heard of the new world order)if we dnt wake up....taking no credit from black root science,i agree with them we are the universe and the universe is us and the universe is alive and we can communicate with the universe(mother goddess)..buhariwillwin will knw me cos we have chat before.i am here to learn and teach as well.please lets not argue or pour insult,let those who are verse talk,u bring your own i bring my own thats how we will learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 2:39am On Nov 13, 2015
Mellin1:
Enki where trying to steal information from me and not the other way..... They took the advantage of an awakening God.. I just found out when I asked him about what we discussed a day before that day, he couldn't tell... Most powers I was experiencing was my own very power which the supreme creator of all(chukwu abiama) and my ancestral powers (God of my ancestors) gave me..... I bulkshitted those beings mehn... I had to be honest here. Tho I know some will still come back here to bash me... But I dey wait them...

2ndly bro just chose a word with bracket.. Post it here I will feed back u here.. Already I know what it is so don't worry.. It's gonna be for u alone..
Thanks..
(dehanab)...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 5:38am On Nov 13, 2015
Qpetz:
Greetings Chalantmike...

Was just saying the mantra as usual early evening today, felt something different, didn't really bother, after then I feel different, not sick,not hyperactive till I read that you intensified the effect.. CONFIRMED...

Mellin, This brings me to my question, when would one know if all the chakras are activated before proceeding to the opening?
it goes from down to up.. The root will pulsate stop then the next will start with be few minutes it will stop and the next will begin... If it stops it's activated
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 5:39am On Nov 13, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
@mellin I humbly ask for a word that will activate and open it( program) my chakra, open it and closing it, thank, please kindly chose a word that is best for me
use the words I posted here.. Thank u
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2015
philfearon:

Thanks..
(dehanab)...
noted.. Will do that when am back from work
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2015
Mellin1:
Mellin can u Pls teach me how to Astral project, most of the tutorial on YouTube aren't working for me. Maybe there is another technics u can share here.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Saving my IP? Haha haha.. It's all good.. Good luck tracking it.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Why trying to astral project when you can sit comfortably in you room and see all you want to see with your mind eye? And what if you could not return safely after astral projecting? Such things are not in Africa spirituality... Our forefathers astral project only when they are going to the other side to join their ancestors... Don't risk your precious life.. Enjoy the moment

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Johnlatiff:
Why trying to astral project when you can sit comfortably in you room and see all you want to see with your mind eye? And what if you could not return safely after astral projecting? Such things are not in Africa spirituality... Our forefathers astral project only when they are going to the other side to join their ancestors... Don't risk your precious life.. Enjoy the moment
pls explain the mind-eye-sight then, how to begin, how to open it, all the relevant details. Thanks
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Gluthatione: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mellin1:
Enki where trying to steal information from me and not the other way..... They took the advantage of an awakening God.. I just found out when I asked him about what we discussed a day before that day, he couldn't tell... Most powers I was experiencing was my own very power which the supreme creator of all(chukwu abiama) and my ancestral powers (God of my ancestors) gave me..... I bulkshitted those beings mehn... I had to be honest here. Tho I know some will still come back here to bash me... But I dey wait them...

2ndly bro just chose a word with bracket.. Post it here I will feed back u here.. Already I know what it is so don't worry.. It's gonna be for u alone..
Hmmmmm, this thread is getting interesting day by day from satanism to ancient Sumerians religion and now to Africans Traditional religion/ philosophy.Mellin and his cohorts for how long u think u can continue to do this,enki this ,enki that ,so enki is no longer d Lord of d earth is just a mere being. hahahahahah I laugh in Swahili,for those who have eyes and can see clearly from d beginning of this thread up to this moment u will know that u people are only just been deceived.
Well! I'm a Christian I have had personal encounter with Jesus Christ I can boldly testify to his great and unlimited power, He is still beckoning to everyone of u out there, all u need is just to surrender yourself to him
In conclusion, for how long u will continue to do this Mellin? Who knows what u may be going into next, a word is enough for d wise.SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Gluthatione:

Hmmmmm, this thread is getting interesting day by day from satanism to ancient Sumerians religion and now to Africans Traditional religion/ philosophy.Mellin and his cohorts for how long u think u can continue to do this,enki this ,enki that ,so enki is no longer d Lord of d earth is just a mere being. hahahahahah I laugh in Swahili,for those who have eyes and can see clearly from d beginning of this thread up to this moment u will know that u people are only just been deceived.
Well! I'm a Christian I have had personal encounter with Jesus Christ I can boldly testify to his great and unlimited power, He is still beckoning to everyone of u out there, all u need is just to surrender yourself to him
In conclusion, for how long u will continue to do this Mellin? Who knows what u may be going into next, a word is enough for d wise.SHALOM
bia ewu aaaa... U no go zuzupuo ebea? For your information the same people that formed the rubbish xtian religion also formed satanism and all the bullshit story behind it....

Finally I got to a stage where I asked why such history I knew then wasn't known in Africa during the time of our fore fathers.. Why didn't your fore fathers have practices if xtianity or even the satanism... I asked and I finally understand why.. U my friend is stuck in one place without asking... So do the needy and stop ranting.. At least I strived to be free from white man's witchcraft to embrace my true nature... U r still in bondage... So keep wallowing OK?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Soulprovider:
pls explain the mind-eye-sight then, how to begin, how to open it, all the relevant details. Thanks
start from page 100 and read to the very end or even from page 1 so as to know how we got here..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mellin1:
Alrite bro..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mellin1:
Just some few hours 3 to 5 hours all ur chakras will activate and u will see with my godly made word... But make sure when it gets to throat chakra u are alone cos u might be making sounds...

Love u all and know whatever happens we all are 1.if I hurt u I hurt myself too....

Black power rocks cool

Johnlatiff:

I think you should throw more light on seeing with the minds eye.. The THOTH vibration, is it among the Ancestors tradition? Better still how did the ancestors see with their Mind's Eye..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
I have reprogrammed SOTI to open the 3rd eye and clairaudience and SUTO to close.....

When your chakras activated fully only a word will open it... Example.. (my root or any other should open or close) and when it activates the TISO will be useless to u...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Qpetz:

I think you should throw more light on seeing with the minds eye.. The THOTH vibration, is it among the Ancestors tradition? Better still how did the ancestors see with their Mind's Eye..
fashi that thoth vibration... I already stated how to open it and see with it
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Philfearon should I do for all general or that specific one we discussed earlier
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by melanin5: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
melanin5:
Mellin, I need a job. You are here to help folks. I need a spiritual programming of a word to actualize it please. Since it works on latiffjohn's wife, it will work for me. In the spirit realm, I understand that what we imagine takes form. So make it actualize bcuz I believe you can make it happen..
u believe I can make it happen which also mean u can also make it happen... What do u believe in? Jesus /Allah, Satan etc... I need to know
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mellin1:
Philfearon should I do for all general or that specific one we discussed earlier
If it can specifically heal that one as well as do the "general" you intend,its OK by me..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by melanin5: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by chinasing: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
@ Mellin, please help me! I need so many things in this material world and that will come, but I need to access my ancestors. I did the right hand sand denouncing all fake gods and vowed to follow the God of my ancestors. I felt my right hand go numb, then my left and a quick shooting pain in my head ( don't know what that was about).But I am far from home and I am trying to contact my forefaters for guidance, can you help me please?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin With my third eye see that Mellin name nah otis stanley tochukwu lolllzzzz grin Search him on facebook with that name and compare his profile with that of page 1 of this forum...... hence his "tosi" and soti godly word

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by melanin5: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
ophy:
grin With my third eye see that Mellin name nah otis stanley tochukwu lolllzzzz grin Search him on facebook with that name and compare his profile with that of page 1 of this forum...... hence his "tosi" and soti godly word
keep going through black root science page claiming third eye guru... Ezi bida... I can programme also a single word that will awake every black person on earth when read... But I know why am not doing that yet.... This shows u r really jobless and need job asap and that also shows I had nothing else to fear or hide away from... There are many great african men like John Henry Clarke etc fighting for black race survival.. So if I happens to become popular for what I know and hailed by my fellow blacks and at the same time send some shocking fear down the spine of the white people to know we are back ain't a bad idea u know.... Yes am Otis tochukwu Stanley.. And what has or will that change... Black root are filled with mature people, mature blacks who know what they are doing not some toutish people in here stuck in the stricken religion of the white people....

At least u now believe the power within and what good and damage it can cause... I am not AFRAID... so if you think posting my name in here will expose me u got it all wrong..

Am proud of who I am becoming. The problem is not me the problem will be ur likes who will try to cut me off... Just have think for once how one can manipulate just a word to serve a purpose to its full effects... I accept my wrong for diving into satanism thinking they made me have those powers.. So many things are beyond your understanding and it also saddens me and ur ancestors, God of your ancestors and the supreme creator of all who all has reincarnated in you to be here to experience life that your own package does not have in anyway thiught of been open by you. And it's disgraceful after years of slave trade you still remain in bondage and loyal to the oppressors of your grand parents and fore father's....
Also know this and am speaking with authority of the supreme creator of all and all the God's who made it possible for us to be here that no man born of a woman or any thought form created by any man can bring me down.. Am here to stay. Just in case u don't know the EARTH has been auto reset. And it's coming harder than ever before.
Ever thought of me corrupting your fucking jesuit or Allah name to drag u all of from this mental slavery that has been killing us all for centuries now... Ever thought of that? My problem is not black people, my problem is the white people and they will be using ur like to hunt ur fellow black just as satanism almost made me to do something that would have cost me and the whole of black race with my own very powers.... Tufiakwa.. Aru

You are disgrace to black race.. OFFENCE INTENDED

And just so u now know latiffjohn is mellin and mellin is latiffjohn.. And for the fool tracking IP, u now know who u are searching for.. Bring it on....

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
LOLZ..... that's an old news... I knew LATIFFJOHN = MELLIN.... My people, mellin is a trickster.... melanin5, shut d fvckup...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
philfearon:

Alrite bro..
have done that.. Know any single virus, bacteria, infection, anything at all is leaving that body system and it will stop when u r clean.. So u might wanna be in room alone cos u might start vomiting..

And to know how great supreme creator of all is... I don't know the pronunciations u used to put that sentence together but any which way it will cleanse u... And give testimony to make others (blind fellows) realise the power of a black man or woman

BLACK POWER ROCKS
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
ophy:
LOLZ..... that's an old news... I knew LATIFFJOHN = MELLIN.... My people, mellin is a trickster.... melanin5, shut d fvckup...
Give me a go ahead to program ur moniker( ophy) to cause u high fever for one week so u will believe.. Just nail urself so I won't have to be the very person that just attacked u.. Give me the go ahead order lovely pal.. Maybe this experience will make u have a rethink of who u are.. Am waiting
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ophy, nice detective job. Now we know that Mellin did not heal LatiffJohn's wife of diabetes, actually, Mellin and Latiffjohn are one and the same. This is scandalous and rubbishes any shred of credibility Mellin had. All I see remaining is a glaringly unrepentant racist who has to lie, curse and deceive to drive home his poiñts. What more, talking about slavery, obviously it was blackmen who sold their brothers into slavery. There is no super conspiracy (proven to exist) by any one that is out to frustrate black men. We are all humans at the end of it all.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Does anyone know anybody that has hiv and aids or cancer... I want to proof myself to every persons reading this.. Kindly link that person to me even if he or she has to create a new moniker... I want to free my black people... The time has come... I want to help.. But this time is not like then when satanism where dulling and manipulating me... And their fucking use of sigils... I curse the day I joined satanism.... And know I had to come back as latiffjohn to free some I introduced into satanism... Would have been worse if I just left like that but due to love I have for black race as a whole I had to Instead of living in agony of what I did.... Do if you reading this just know it's one of those things in life and it was(I guess) part of my awakening....

Don't ask me to find job for u or make u have money while u still worship an asshole who couldn't do that for u. But for health of u or ur love ones I will gladly do that... Nothing stops me from creating a universal word for total cleansing but I had my plans to set things in order... A time will come the mad men and women u see on the streets will be no more.... All I have to do is just program with my mind and it's done deal...

LOVE U ALL

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
samsard:
Ophy, nice detective job. Now we know that Mellin did not heal LatiffJohn's wife of diabetes, actually, Mellin and Latiffjohn are one and the same. This is scandalous and rubbishes any shred of credibility Mellin had. All I see remaining is a glaringly unrepentant racist who has to lie, curse and deceive to drive home his poiñts. What more, talking about slavery, obviously it was blackmen who sold their brothers into slavery. There is no super conspiracy (proven to exist) by any one that is out to frustrate black men. We are all humans at the end of it all.
I want to prove to u by just giving me a go ahead order to down u with high fever for some days which I believe will shaken and make u realise who u are... And my wife is my mum just in case u don't know... I sent her the message which after reading it the magic happened.. Am still waiting for u
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
And then again here is my number 08068684876 and my name is otis tochukwu Stanley
. U can whatsapp me or call me but not during business hour..

This is to show am not afraid of anyone or anything... The trackers another easy way to track me...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.