Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (216995 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ok av noticed u. Now kindly go and die in a hole. Kid
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Ok av noticed u. Now kindly go and die in a hole. Kid

Boy u gat nothin to offer to your world... I hereby end this conversation.... grin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
ophy:

Boy u gat nothin to offer to your world... I hereby end this conversation.... grin
good riddance. U still av a long way to go in life. Stop quoting me. U clearly are nt my problem. My advise to u, Mind ur business. Wenever I make any comment here, pls restrain urself from quoting me. Pls.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Gluthatione: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mellin1:
speak for yourself dude. U r so gullible cos the people u r referring to as gullibles believe and they are helping themselves out and all u do here is shout gullible... U r the gullible one here my friend.. Meanwhile I think I have to take an advise from mist of my whatsapp chats to ignore u and ur likes thereby frustrating ur efforts to drag alongside u some to endless mental slavery....

U can bark but anytime u want a taste of black ultimate power just let me know.... Seeing is believing and believing is seeing
Jesus Christ rocks my world in him I have peace and everything I want. Mellin !do u know that so many people are following this thread? See your greatest undoing is when u create another monicker as a result of that u lied and play on some people intelligence. Even if i want to leave Christianity today which can never never happen I can't believe any of your words because u are unstable and can never be trusted.PEACE
JESUS CHRIST
THE GRAND COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
I will leave the fools here to attend to real people... No be go kill una.... No be for my hand una go get high fever which might lead to death.... U will kill ur selves not me... If u wan make we reason my whatsapp is free... Cos there I can block and unblock... Keep on been foolish here
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Mellin1: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wise up.. Ur ancestors are no fools

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Confused dude. Same person who swore not to have anything good in life if Enki is not the "great primordial god of the human race". interestingly, Africans celebrate mediocrity, lies, deception, superstition and the likes while blaming a White- grand conspiracy for Africa's backwardness.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mellin1:
Wise up.. Ur ancestors are no fools
Yes, but they were obviously ignorant like you are.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
manufacturing excuses after the failed word programming and other delusions. He should be under psychiatric care and on some meds, not running loose online.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
grin grin The chameleon is dead
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 1:01am On Nov 15, 2015
When I told Mellin that he was being deceived by demons, he called me names. He thought he knew it all and everyone else was ignorant. Now we know who was ignorant all along.

I said it from the beginning when Mellin left and LatiffJohn appeared that they were both the same person. Some did not believe me. Now the cat is out of the bag. Mellin's reputation is in tatters and there is no way for him to wriggle himself out of this. However, there are some brainless fellows who will continue to believe his stories.

My advice to Mellin: There is still a way out for you. Confess your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. That is the only way out. Remember, you've dedicated yourself to these entities. They will come for you. There is no escape and don't fool yourself that you have the power to fight them. You don't. Again, you won't believe me but when you eventually learn the bitter truth the hard way, please don't forget my advice.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2015
I have also made some godly words too... So here are the lists.

TISO =for activating all the chakras both major and minor
TUSO =for stopping if you want to rest or go out,..

TOSI =for activating the pineal and pituary gland (the 3rd eye) note the third eye is not a chakra but must function well with 6th chakra
OSIT=for stopping the activation if you want to rest or get busy

SOTI=for opening the 3rd eye and clairaudience after activation
SUTO =for closing it that's if you want...

Now for people asking me to embrace Jesus if I ask you to activate all your chakras to be like Jesus since this power is natural so that you change water into wine, walk on Sea cure lepers etc will u do that? Be honest... But don't expect my reply or mention cos I won't do it... Every thoughtforms are demons including Jesus and his angels...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Johnlatiff:
I have also made some godly words too... So here are the lists.

TISO =for activating all the chakras both major and minor
TUSO =for stopping if you want to rest or go out,..

TOSI =for activating the pineal and pituary gland (the 3rd eye) note the third eye is not a chakra but must function well with 6th chakra
OSIT=for stopping the activation if you want to rest or get busy

SOTI=for opening the 3rd eye and clairaudience after activation
SUTO =for closing it that's if you want...

Now for people asking me to embrace Jesus if I ask you to activate all your chakras to be like Jesus since this power is natural so that you change water into wine, walk on Sea cure lepers etc will u do that? Be honest... But don't expect my reply or mention cos I won't do it... Every thoughtforms are demons including Jesus and his angels...
do one have to go into a meditative state and begin to pronounce d words, or do we just pronounce d words randomly anytime.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Soulprovider:
do one have to go into a meditative state and begin to pronounce d words, or do we just pronounce d words randomly anytime.
u can pronounce randomly but best when sitting like a king or Queen...

Just sit relax and pronounce it only... But if you just want try e no go work... It will only work when you want it to work. Cos you can't deceive yourself... That's how I programmed it..

If I programmed it free for all it means I have go against the universal freewill. So people have to chose if they want to activate and be who they are or chose not to, to become lamb of god instead of God... If you wan rest or distracted you can use the stopping words but it will continue from the level it has reached when u stop..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
If you where born with dada, have in mind you are just no ordinary person. People being with dada are the powerful humans in the world.. But today kids hair are been cut without the parents knowing if it's dada or not. Read the story of samson and delilah and u will know why samson was unconquerable and why he was later conquered.... I won't speak much on this but if u where born with dada and u r now on low cut its high time u allow that hair grow and form that dada. The whites knew what they doing... Let them call u dirty or tattered boy but have in mind dada is not just an ordinary thing... And for u to be born with dada is no mistake. GOD is not a fool neither are your ancestors and their God...

Locate a seer in your villa to know if you are dada or whatsapp me. I will know if you are one....

Knowing won't be a problem but keeping the hair to grow...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
@ Mellin. You are drifting. From Christianity to satanism to ATR. You vowed that if Enki is not the true primordial God, you should never see good thing in life. Are you sure it's not that vow that is working now because descending to ATR is the worst of it all. ATR is the worst of it all. Normal rational reasoning will show you that you are going backward. Our fore-fathers that practiced it were not better off. Mellin, you are no God. A very big veil covers your spiritual eyes. There is only one Supreme Being who has total command of everything in the universe. I promise you this: You will later win souls for Christ. Your testimony of conversion will edify the body of Christ someday.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Goddys:
@ Mellin. You are drifting. From Christianity to satanism to ATR. You vowed that if Enki is not the true primordial God, you should never see good thing in life. Are you sure it's not that vow that is working now because descending to ATR is the worst of it all. ATR is the worst of it all. Normal rational reasoning will show you that you are going backward. Our fore-fathers that practiced it were not better off. Mellin, you are no God. A very big veil covers your spiritual eyes. There is only one Supreme Being who has total command of everything in the universe. I promise you this: You will later win souls for Christ. Your testimony of conversion will edify the body of Christ someday.
i disagree with u that our forefathers were not better off. What do you even know about your forefathers,how many generations back can u trace, you believe they were ignorant 'demon worshippers' with no idea of who 'GOD' is. You believe they were backward people. The worst thing that can happen to a man is when he disconnects from his roots. Its time to rediscover urself and be proud of your fathers, because u're their fruit.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Some people are suffering today cos of what they speak about the people that made it possible to be here on earth... And you expect positive things in your life? Even most pastors advise that some go to their village to trace where their problems are coming from cos they know and that's why they don't speak out most of these things....
Two men of god once advice me then to go to my village and locate where my problem is coming from but I tagged them devil as then.. But later I found out they where right after all..

I weep for whoever curse their fore fathers
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Your forebears are dead and gone, venerating them doesn't make the world a better place. In short, it keeps you in a circle of superstition and ignorance holding the world back, that a large part of the world are part of.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Goddys:
@ Mellin. You are drifting. From Christianity to satanism to ATR. You vowed that if Enki is not the true primordial God, you should never see good thing in life. Are you sure it's not that vow that is working now because descending to ATR is the worst of it all. [/b]ATR is the worst of it all.[b] Normal rational reasoning will show you that you are going backward. Our fore-fathers that practiced it were not better off. Mellin, you are no God. A very big veil covers your spiritual eyes. There is only one Supreme Being who has total command of everything in the universe. I promise you this: You will later win souls for Christ. Your testimony of conversion will edify the body of Christ someday.
How? @the bolded!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Goddys:
How? @the bolded!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
You remember how the nigga was stressing on WEED.. The guy is under the influence of WEED... Nat his fault... wink
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Philfearon, how far nah... U'v nat shared your testimony oooo... grin ... Keep following Tochukwu... From fry-pan to fire...

Johnlatiff:
have done that.. Know any single virus, bacteria, infection, anything at all is leaving that body system and it will stop when u r clean.. So u might wanna be in room alone cos u might start vomiting..

And to know how great supreme creator of all is... I don't know the pronunciations u used to put that sentence together but any which way it will cleanse u... And give testimony to make others (blind fellows) realise the power of a black man or woman

BLACK POWER ROCKS
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
How is the third eye used. Do we just close our eyes or what?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is generally for everyone...
If u want to remember ur dreams and know exactly what message that was sent to u... Clear beneath ur bed from anything or dirt and keep a bowl of clean water beneath it.. You will wake up remembering all your dreams. But if the bed is on the floor keep the bowl beside ur bed... Whatever dream u have u must remember it cos our ancestors do pass a deep message to us through dreams which we don't actually understand.....or even ur so called gods too can send u message in dream...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin

You need help...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by smartn09(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2015
The weed smoker has gone dead and never to return back.shameless street boy, people has evolved more than you think, if you never know.....anu mpom. Let me see you here again.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Trying to get the weed smoker to talk... Foolish he-goat . I now deal with reasonable people outside this thread... So get lost... Remember Dec 31st? Anu mpama... If you r bored go to other thread or rather open a thread praising or hailing your god and see if it will reach past 5page... Anu mpama
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Johnlatiff:
Trying to get the weed smoker to talk... Foolish he-goat . I now deal with reasonable people outside this thread... So get lost... Remember Dec 31st? Anu mpama... If you r bored go to other thread or rather open a thread praising or hailing your god and see if it will reach past 5page... Anu mpama

5pages of reasonable post... 114pages of complete dust..... Now there's a difference.....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Saw 9 people using the method I posted to activate their chakras and pineal and pituitary gland but not one has said thank u even here or whatsapp at least to have the zeal to do more.. . It's all good... That's blacks for u,... Anyways enjoy

Have in mind I upgraded it today so as not to panic if you notice some changes....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
This is a kind advice to those who are being asked to open their third eye and chakra points. These are channels from the physical to the spiritual realms and are not meant to be opened. Don't be deceived especially when the advice is coming from someone who is known to be dubious and deceptive.

Before the fall, man had the natural ability to communicate with spiritual beings. That was the reason Adam could communicate with God one on one without the need for any special ritual or prayer. God sealed these channels when Adam sinned. Man then lost the ability to communicate with God using these channels. Before then there were no need for prayers, dreams or visions which are now the safer means to communicate with God or Him with man.

These secrets were revealed to man by Satan and his demons in order to make you believe that you will gain super natural powers by opening these channels. Of course, it gives you the ability to communicate with spiritual beings but not with your Creator as He no longer communicates with man using these which have been replaced with dreams and visions. Opening your third eye and other occult practices only opens your life to demonic attacks and control.

Be aware of these facts before you embark on a journey that will open your soul to demonic manipulation, delusion, lies and deception which the op has experienced.

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 2:22am On Nov 17, 2015
A good analogy to explain the repercussions of opening the third eye and chakras is jailbreaking your iPhone or rooting your device in the case of android.

For those who don’t know, jailbreaking or rooting is the process of removing software restrictions put in place by software manufacturers. To achieve that, a custom kernel is used to grant root access to your device. This enables you to have hidden features which the manufacturer never intended you to have in the first place.

A custom kernel is built by programmers (hackers) who understand how the software works and they provide detailed instructions on the steps you need to take to root your device. Jailbreaking is frowned upon by the manufactures and it invalidates a device’s warranty.

The danger of jailbreaking is that it removes any form of protection the manufacturer has placed on the device and opens it up to malicious software attack. A jailbroken device can easily be taken over and controlled by a hacker. It is pertinent to note that it’s easier to root your device than to reverse the process.

Look at the software manufacturers as God your creator, jailbreaking as opening your third eye and chakras, hackers as demons and you will clearly understand the risks involved in opening your chakras.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.