Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (219643 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 14, 2015
beautifuldaemon:

Wow! Elixir of life...

I am thrilled and excited about this.

If this is true then thats a real achievement to the human race, thanks to Mellin who through him the creator of the human race has used.

@ Mellin,

I am SS too and will like to know; Is this ritual all that is required? Cos i have been wondering where the herbs you made mention of comes.

Thanks

Aves Satana!
only the ritual I stated, then sit and wait.. The work will commence on ur body
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Morning call

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Dopefiend(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2015
Enki is not the Creator of human race. You don't have any elixir, so shut it. Mellin Where are you in Aba, so you prove to me otherwise?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
It's a free world. Nobody gives a damn if you reject it or not.

Mr photo man, good job.

Waiting patiently for the mudra technique to chakra opening. But from what I gathered, the mudra technique is slow. Who told you it will take 3 months? Enki I guess..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Qpetz:
It's a free world. Nobody gives a damn if you reject it or not.

Mr photo man, good job.

Waiting patiently for the mudra technique to chakra opening. But from what I gathered, the mudra technique is slow. Who told you it will take 3 months? Enki I guess..
slow and steady wins d race
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
K
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dopefiend:
Enki is not the Creator of human race. You don't have any elixir, so shut it. Mellin Where are you in Aba, so you prove to me otherwise?
and a fool like u don't have the courage to swear ordinary swearing that ur foolish god is the creator

Get lost slave. U don't belong here

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nice response to my question.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Dopefiend(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mellin:
and a fool like u don't have the courage to swear ordinary swearing that ur foolish god is the creator

Get lost slave. U don't belong here

Nobody created me. I'm a God turd face.

Forget this world. We are in a phase of self forgetfulness. It will come to an end soon. And yea, you don't got no frigging elixir. Prove me wrong on that. Let's meet one on one.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 16, 2015
Dopefiend:

Nobody created me. I'm a God turd face.

Forget this world. We are in a phase of self forgetfulness. It will come to an end soon. And yea, you don't got no frigging elixir. Prove me wrong on that. Let's meet one on one.
I have proven it all here but ur dumb skull won't let u see it. Try it and tell me what happens that's if u got the courage cos all I can sense from ur posts is fear... Fear of God punishing u as u have been told from childhood..

Enki is full of fun and a happy God who answers only to people who call upon him and ask for anything... He is not a beast that punishes his creations..

Nobody created u? Lol... Funny u know...
U decided to come here and forget ur self right? U need hypo in ur brain

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Dopefiend(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Mellin:
I have proven it all here but ur dumb skull won't let u see it. Try it and tell me what happens that's if u got the courage cos all I can sense from ur posts is fear... Fear of God punishing u as u have been told from childhood..

Enki is full of fun and a happy God who answers only to people who call upon him and ask for anything... He is not a beast that punishes his creations..

Nobody created u? Lol... Funny u know...
U decided to come here and forget ur self right? U need hypo in ur brain

So far, you've not been able to prove shit about enki. What you do is come to the thread, drop one story and the next thing you're hammering is dedicate, dedicate, dedicate. Utter BS. Until you explicitly prove your god is the creator, I'd advise you shut it. I can't be fooled with your copy and paste stories anyways. I repeat, There's no elixir. You sir, are a pathological liar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2015
Dopefiend:

So far, you've not been able to prove shit about enki. What you do is come to the thread, drop one story and the next thing you're hammering is dedicate, dedicate, dedicate. Utter BS. Until you explicitly prove your god is the creator, I'd advise you shut it. I can't be fooled with your copy and paste stories anyways. I repeat, There's no elixir. You sir, are a pathological liar.
won't blame u Mr. Cos u have been programmed to believe shit like a robot... Deviate and u r gone.. That's how the evil men has programmed u. That's why am not actually fighting u but them...

Exercise ur freewill wisely
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Dopefiend(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2015
Mellin:
won't blame u Mr. Cos u have been programmed to believe shit like a robot... Deviate and u r gone.. That's how the evil men has programmed u. That's why am not actually fighting u but them...

Exercise ur freewill wisely

Freewill? You have to dedicate, and you still open your mouth to say Freewill? Guy shift abeg. Come let me test that fortified body of yours...by the time I finish ehn. Smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lolz..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dopefiend:

Freewill? You have to dedicate, and you still open your mouth to say Freewill? Guy shift abeg. Come let me test that fortified body of yours...by the time I finish ehn. Smh
yes I have to dedicate in order to know the purpose of life and how to attain godhead. Unlike u who wasn't given a chance to chose what u want.. U r just like a puppet owned by a group who tells u what u must obey... And that's not freewill if u ask me.... That's slavery....

Got anything else motherfuka?

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
In Enki's voice: ''that is why I tell you to always balance your chakras. Ignore him, silence is the best answer for fools''.

Children.

Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Dopefiend(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mellin:
yes I have to dedicate in order to know the purpose of life and how to attain godhead. Unlike u who wasn't given a chance to chose what u want.. U r just like a puppet owned by a group who tells u what u must obey... And that's not freewill if u ask me.... That's slavery....

Got anything else motherfuka?

As a matter of fact, I do. Where do you stay in aba? Let me come and test your fortified body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dopefiend:

As a matter of fact, I do. Where do you stay in aba? Let me come and test your fortified body.
go and play with ur mates kid....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dopefiend:

Mr Dopefiend pls don't doubt wether enki exist cos there are unseen forces/powers abound in this world. Some are good while a large number a bad.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Doubt is good o, without it I would have been a religious mugu. Allow the nigga to find his path.
You think say reprogramming na beans? Perhaps his awakening would occur during his next life.

Lolz.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Dopefiend(m): 2:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Mellin:
go and play with ur mates kid....

You don't have anything to offer. I'm still waiting for your location Mr. Prove yourself and your god.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 5:39am On Sep 17, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
Someone here said God have a son, if jesus is son of God his Yahweh is Father?if yahweh is the Father tell me how do they relate?
>How many God are they in old testament?
>You said you have once a satanist your third eye is open, did you use that eye to see jesus? After the dead of jesus he steel come back to revail him self to them many times, but, now u are now in jesus did u see him with your third eye? Did he revail him self to you?
>Let me ask did jesus name in jews bible?
>Those who called them self Xtian are you jew? If you are jews why are you worship on sunday? And why are you not observing jews calender?
Peace

Christians are not jews. They broke out after the crucifixtion of Jesus. Jews do not like christians to be specific. They do not believe that Godvhas a child, the jewish leaders hated Jesus and called him possesed cos he talked against their way of life and teachings.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2015
GoodMorning.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Dopefiend:

You don't have anything to offer. I'm still waiting for your location Mr. Prove yourself and your god.
I will prove myself and my God.. But the question is will u be able to stand it? If yes lemme know

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Dopefiend(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mellin:
I will prove myself and my God.. But the question is will u be able to stand it? If yes lemme know

Bloody hell. Ain't this what I've been on about? Bring it on

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
Bullshit. Blackroots Vs Satanist.. Lolz.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
Dopefiend:

cool
Dopefiend:

thanks for the grant..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
The venom of a viper can do nothing to the back of the tortoise.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2015
Mellin:
don't know what to say to u... But like someone asked did u see jesus with ur opened 3rd eye?
Nope.... not with my 3rd eye>> i saw him when i was out of my body...........astral projecting
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2015
Is the nigga black?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by tsdarkside(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
welcome....i am happy,that you escaped the matrix.... grin grin grin grin

if i were you...i wouldnt call my self satanist,i would say realist.....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
wow assuming this were to be a movie it would have been in season 76 now and mellin would have been a billionaire but too bad it isn't.

any way have any one successfully opened there 3rd eye?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (123) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.