Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (219593 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 4:05am On Sep 13, 2015
Mellin:
karma does not exist
What I understand by the word "karma" is "getting what you give". You once said you gave away ur t.fare to a some strangers, then u started experiencing a financial increase. Thats what karma is all about. You treat people well, nature will treat you well. You give, you recieve. It's very much like Newton's 3rd law which states that "action and reaction are equal and opposite". For every thing we do in life, whether good or bad, there is an equal reaction which may manifest instantly or may even take years. In greek mythology, Nemesis, a female god is said to be incharge of dishing out to offenders an equal dose of their atrocities. This is how the word "nemesis" came about. Nemesis and karma are similar.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2015
Ganjafama:
What I understand by the word "karma" is "getting what you give". You once said you gave away ur t.fare to a some strangers, then u started experiencing a financial increase. Thats what karma is all about. You treat people well, nature will treat you well. You give, you recieve. It's very much like Newton's 3rd law which states that "action and reaction are equal and opposite". For every thing we do in life, whether good or bad, there is an equal reaction which may manifest instantly or may even take years. In greek mythology, Nemesis, a female god is said to be incharge of dishing out to offenders an equal dose of their atrocities. This is how the word "nemesis" came about. Nemesis and karma are similar.
what I experienced wasn't karma.... What happened was a test. I have 2 options, either to or not to. Never expected anything back. It's this concept of karma has made some gullible fall victim to their pastor or priest believing that when they sow they must rip,.. And when they dey don't sow they will lack hence the fear of not always tighting or sowing...

Like I said what u emit is what u get. If u believe in karma then it exists. But in actual sense it doesn't exist it what we created with our thoughts and it's there to check mate any who believes in it..

I know how these things work..
I can create a god tomorrow and give name and what he will be doing and yes it will start working. That why in Africa we have many oracles and deities. Those ain't real gods but the gods created by man.

It's all in the mind Bro. If u believe it then it's dia. But u believe it because the enemy created this thought to keep people on fear and bondage. What u do not believe in will never have any effect on u.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2015
If you programme your aura for karma, you experience karma. But of a truth, karma is trap by Anu for enslavement. It makes one feel guilt, symptom of a blocked solar plexus chakra. In fact, all this rules are aimed at shutting down the chakras.

Peace.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Qpetz:
If you programme your aura for karma, you experience karma. But of a truth, karma is trap by Anu for enslavement. It makes one feel guilt, symptom of a blocked solar plexus chakra. In fact, all this rules are aimed at shutting down the chakras.

Peace.
wow... Ain't surprise tho..

That's good. At least someone is making a deep research

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Journey to attain #godhead

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Our Parents Never Asked us Whether Or Not we Wanted To Be A Christian. We were Born Into It Just Like Most Black People in This Country> We Had No Choice We Were Christians Because OUR Parents Were And Their Parents Were And So On And So Forth

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
New to this thread, and i must say, i enjoyed it. p.s i'm a christain and will forever have Jesus Life In Me.
Everything Merlln have said is true and real, it not an hoax, talking from experience. but unlike many here, i didnt go to seek satan, he was seeking 4 me. yeah, i was an ex-satanist, i can remember him telling me to join him and he(satan) will give me the power i ever want. i could astral project, i talked with the moon, her name was amira. had my 3 eye opened. did some moon rituals, talked with demons, they where always around me.
but on the long run, u will realise your need of a savior, cos i had no peace with satan, you will enjoy it for a while, but not for long.
Later i met with Jesus Christ. So merlln, i understand you, but just once just say " Jesus Christ Son Of God, If You Truly Exist, Show Urself To Me, We Need To Talk". Then U Will Know Whether He Exists Or Not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Trizyd:
New to this thread, and i must say, i enjoyed it. p.s i'm a christain and will forever have Jesus Life In Me.
Everything Merlln have said is true and real, it not an hoax, talking from experience. but unlike many here, i didnt go to seek satan, he was seeking 4 me. yeah, i was an ex-satanist, i can remember him telling me to join him and he(satan) will give me the power i ever want. i could astral project, i talked with the moon, her name was amira. had my 3 eye opened. did some moon rituals, talked with demons, they where always around me.
but on the long run, u will realise your need of a savior, cos i had no peace with satan, you will enjoy it for a while, but not for long.
Later i met with Jesus Christ. So merlln, i understand you, but just once just say " Jesus Christ Son Of God, If You Truly Exist, Show Urself To Me, We Need To Talk". Then U Will Know Whether He Exists Or Not.

God's do not have children.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by beautifuldaemon: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mellin:
I made an elixir myself with the help of people that helped me by getting the necessary roots and herbs from the thick forest.. It's never easy tho I spent money paying them.. But what was able to get will only make one last for 200 years tops but one will age... But then Enki our creator and the gods have been working too to upgrade us. So the gift father is offering will make u last forever and ever, no ageing.... Reason we where created to dominate only the Earth and no else where...

Only the dedicated ones will have this gift.. All u need to do is summon Enki and request that he grant u the powers to live long and young without ageing... After the request u will have to sit for an hour cos then the work has already commenced... You will feel him even tho u can't see him yet....

Raise an altar, light 7 black candles with a quality incense. There must be a pentagram either drawn or carved from a metal, hold ur pendulum in ur left hand and affirm that only your creator, the almighty great primordial God of human race have the right to move this pendulum at his presence and no other intelligence... After that watch the pendulum while chanting Enki and affirm he be with u... Then the pendulum Wil start moving anti clockwise showing he isn't there yet, when the pendulum stops and rotate clockwise, Enki is there... Free ur self and don't panic cos no harm is ever be falling u... Even if possible play with Enki and Crack jokes he is lovable.... Fear not..

When u have felt his presence, while still kneeling make a request like this

Almighty great primordial God of human race, thank u for the wonderful gift of life u have given me. Father may u grant that I may live forever without ageing. May u deem me worthy father... Thank u

Note =it will commenced asap.... After that bow out and put off the candles and incense. Take a sit and sit like a king u are.
Team of gods will surround u and start working on ur body. U can use the pendulum to ask if they are done. Best time to do this is in the night to avoid been disturbed.. It musnt be 12midnifht...

That's all as u r good to go... Note u will not age a bit and don't go around looking for trouble because u can now leave forever. If person shoot u, u Don go be that o. Except u protect ur self well by building and programming ur aura. I will keep shouting this, work on it Chakra and auras daily... Ur bad actions a times is not ur handiwork but an imbalance in ur Chakra

Religious folks over to u, u can ask ur gid to do that for u if he has the power tho.
And am yet to see any one swear that their religious god is the creator and supreme of all.... Abi they Don turn blind.

Over

Wow! Elixir of life...

I am thrilled and excited about this.

If this is true then thats a real achievement to the human race, thanks to Mellin who through him the creator of the human race has used.

@ Mellin,

I am SS too and will like to know; Is this ritual all that is required? Cos i have been wondering where the herbs you made mention of comes.

Thanks

Aves Satana!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mellin:
what I experienced wasn't karma.... What happened was a test. I have 2 options, either to or not to. Never expected anything back. It's this concept of karma has made some gullible fall victim to their pastor or priest believing that when they sow they must rip,.. And when they dey don't sow they will lack hence the fear of not always tighting or sowing...

Like I said what u emit is what u get. If u believe in karma then it exists. But in actual sense it doesn't exist it what we created with our thoughts and it's there to check mate any who believes in it..

I know how these things work..
I can create a god tomorrow and give name and what he will be doing and yes it will start working. That why in Africa we have many oracles and deities. Those ain't real gods but the gods created by man.

It's all in the mind Bro. If u believe it then it's dia. But u believe it because the enemy created this thought to keep people on fear and bondage. What u do not believe in will never have any effect on u.
when you expect something in return thats not karma, when you sow and reap, thats not karma. Karma is not negative and positive. Karma is an effect, a ripple like effect on individual soul, meant to teach you a lesson, karma is the lesson a soul has go learn to move on "evolve", karma is like a carry over course from your previous life, situation or experience.
With every encounter and situation there is a lesson involved, if you dont learn it you get stuck spiritually, physically your moving but soul wise you seize to grow, karma is the repeatation of that lesson, till you learnt it, then you can progress.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
chuna1985:

God's do not have children.
If You Can Prove To Me That God's Don't Have Children , I Will Believe You.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Trizyd:

If You Can Prove To Me That God's Don't Have Children , I Will Believe You.

If u can prove that God has children, I will believe u.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Qpetz:

Peace.
ever heard of this saying "ignorance is not an excuse". Literally. Karma does not work with your or consciousness as the the universe is external, yet still internal so is karma, each of us is a universe within a universe, the term EVOLUTION , means change, progress in the bigger universe "macro-cosmo", INVOLUTION refers to internal change with the smaller universe "micro-cosmo". remember as above so within, a balance between the two cosmo "macro and micro" most exist, karma is one of the way that balance is met, and maintained.
It true certain things depends on the consciousness of an individual, but its no excuse, youll just keep playing out the same scenerio in different sequence, until you learn the lesson, now your ability to recognize the pattern is SOLE DEPENDENT ON YOUR SPIRITUAL CONSCIOUSNESS, never the less, things will just kip happening. Guilt no guilt, you aware or not doesn't. REALISATION is usually the first step in karma,, without awareness no lesson is learnt, and no message can be passed.
When you mediate and desire to unravel, reveal your soul, achieve enlightenment, your karmaic debt begins to beacon, first, if you desire to ascend, you might have to decend first, heal. 80% of karmic debt is associated with misuse of power, "thats my own analysis".
Some are born spiritual aware, majorly the one thing holding people down especially those born aware is karmic debt. Its what keep us grounded.
IN TRUTH /REALITY IF YOU WANT TO PROGRESS FASTER IN THIS LIFE,
-dont become AWARE, DO NOT WAKEUP, DO NOT BE SPRITUALLY,DONT MEDITATE, DO NOT SEEK ENLIGHTENMENT. cause if you do, there are alot of things to handle, to repair and progressing takes less time than repairing, fake is easier to manufacture than that which is original.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
chuna1985:

If u can prove that God has children, I will believe u.
Fine, I Accept. After You

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Trizyd:
Fine, I Accept. After You

Men have children, Not God.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Enki is not satan, but satya(eternal truth)... The enemy is playing with your life nigga; from fry pan to fire.... So did you see Jesus with your 3rd eye?

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Men have children, Not God.
If I Say I Have A Child Now, Does It Mean I Actually Gave Birth To The Child. It Can Be Through Birth, It Can Be Through Adoption, It Can Be Through Mutual Concept. I Can Be A Child To You In Different Ways, You Could Decide To Adopt Me, I Can Come And Meet You And Tell You To Be My Father, And If You Accept, I'm Your Son. So God Has Son's And Daughter's And Jesus Is The First Born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mr chalantmike, thanks but don't need your essay. You create your realities as you go along, if that's what you know about karma and you chose to believe it, fine, you are governed by it. I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
delishpot:

I never believed in it when I started noticing it. Inshort it happens and I will wave it aside. This went on for long until a voice in my head said, dont you notice that everytime you mess up you get back what you dished? Havent you noticed that those that mess with you for no reason get exactly what they dished to you? That was when I stopped messing with people and avoid people messing with me. It was a good call cos I would have continued in my shitty ways and keep getting messed up for life.

Maybe Karma exists only for a certain few whom nature wants to protect. Cos it sure made me a better person and to also look at others with genuine concern and look beyound physical property or problem people face.
greetings. Pls reply the pm I sent or follow back and send a msg. I av a very important pdf link to share. Nothing personal. Concerning enlightenment. Would av shared it here but we al kno wat wil happen if ur views don't resonate wit everyone else's view.

Ps: am nt a Christian. So its not about d bible.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
greetings. Pls reply the pm I sent or follow back and send a msg. I av a very important pdf link to share. Nothing personal. Concerning enlightenment. Would av shared it here but we al kno wat wil happen if ur views don't resonate wit everyone else's view.

I replied you.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Qpetz:
Mr chalantmike, thanks but don't need your essay. You create your realities as you go along, if that's what you know about karma and you chose to believe it, fine, you are governed by it. I don't believe it.
am sure. Its an open thread, knowledge and Wisdom, are two different things. Cheers.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Trizyd:
high on nicotine.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:

dish it here, i wanna see.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:

dish da pdg here, i wanna see.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
chalantmike:
high on nicotine.
You Scanned My Blood Stream?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Trizyd:

If I Say I Have A Child Now, Does It Mean I Actually Gave Birth To The Child. It Can Be Through Birth, It Can Be Through Adoption, It Can Be Through Mutual Concept. I Can Be A Child To You In Different Ways, You Could Decide To Adopt Me, I Can Come And Meet You And Tell You To Be My Father, And If You Accept, I'm Your Son. So God Has Son's And Daughter's And Jesus Is The First Born.

So u mean Jesus went to God and asked him to allow him be his first Son
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
Qpetz:
A million likes for this post!

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
philfearon:

A million likes for this post!
*yawns* and here i was gunning for a more. #shit.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
Trizyd:
don't know what to say to u... But like someone asked did u see jesus with ur opened 3rd eye?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
chalantmike:
*yawns* and here i was gunning for a more. #shit.
I actually don't know why you quoted me cuz I (and I assume,every other person),can't make out a meaning out of ur post!

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
Someone here said God have a son, if jesus is son of God his Yahweh is Father?if yahweh is the Father tell me how do they relate?
>How many God are they in old testament?
>You said you have once a satanist your third eye is open, did you use that eye to see jesus? After the dead of jesus he steel come back to revail him self to them many times, but, now u are now in jesus did u see him with your third eye? Did he revail him self to you?
>Let me ask did jesus name in jews bible?
>Those who called them self Xtian are you jew? If you are jews why are you worship on sunday? And why are you not observing jews calender?
Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2015
delishpot:

I replied you.
av sent it. Check ur email

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (123) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.