Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (218035 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
JILCOM:

A million Likes. Couldn't have said it better.
Hey Jilcom, it's high time you give it up. Even the radical Great0 will not belittle himself like this. I am not a satanist. All I do is visit this thread to read, learn and entertain myself. If mellin and his teachings are a turn-off to you quietly click the "unfollow" link. You attitude and unecessary arguement of recent will make someone not want to become a christian. Think about what I just said.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
Blastfinito:
If the aura of the person heaping negative energies on you is stronger than yours, and you don't have other backings from the universe, you will be doomed. Mellin helped me to come out of a cage. After that, I treaded some paths that even mellin had to caution me. I have to laugh in Swahili, reading your posts.

Try laughing in tiv it sure feels better. Anyhow I am tired of talking. May your beliefe see you through. A clean concious hand fears no evil he only fears the supreme creator for it alone can lift or bring down a man. It protects the un innitiated and guides the blind same way it can open the gates of trials for the innitiated and leave the enlightened one to walk alone. Get it? All man can counter any negative force by hidding under the cover of the supreme being. Whom it shall cover it shall cover whom it shal expose it shall expose. I hope people learn that. That is how far any creature can go. You can never have more aura and control beyound what the most high allows you.

I leave you and mellin in peace. May you find the light you seek.
Will sure pop in from time to time.....cant help it.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
let me chip this here. Proctor and gamble(owners of ariel, pringles, etc) are satanists.. Walt Disney Cocacola Monster energy drink, etc are all made by satanists.. but so many of us still consume them.. grin

delishpot:

If he makes agood car jack I will use it. If he creates a flying car, I will buy and use. We all use stuff daily that we do not know the creators beliefe or religion. Since I do not know mellins identity I cant start rejecting products in the market cos it may be produced by mellin. Gerrit? I aint petty. If a satanist cooks for me now I will eat an nada will happen the only thing that may harm me is physical poison das all. If a spiritualist uses physical poison then he is quite not that deeply spiritual afterall. Merllin should just mind what he projects to me. Thoughts esp. Evil thoughts towards me bounces back no joking.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yes o, Team entertainers we are.. im here scrolling, reading and learning.. anyone wey i know about, i go contribute.. the ones i have no knowledge about, i just PASS..

Ganjafama:
Hey Jilcom, it's high time you give it up. Even the radical Great0 will not belittle himself like this. I am not a satanist. All I do is visit this thread to read, learn and entertain myself. If mellin and his teachings are a turn-off to you quietly click the "unfollow" link. You attitude and unecessary arguement of recent will make someone not want to become a christian. Think about what I just said.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
sorextee:
let me chip this here. Proctor and gamble(owners of ariel, pringles, etc) are satanists.. Walt Disney Cocacola Monster energy drink, etc are all made by satanists.. but so many of us still consume them.. grin

Gbam..... I magine when your white shirt has astain you fear may not leave. Someone then suggests you use ariel and baaaam! Stain is gone. When you gist people about the stain and how arriel removed it you may even say........Thank God for ariel ba? Now you know where I am comming from. I aint petty.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
delishpot:

This is it. Not bold enough to call the other side of your personality to order? So when mellin feels insulted by peoples comments its not his making but when I do same its my making? Oya...........continue.
Most of those making comments here are his apprentices. Just ignore them. They have nothing to offer or anything meaningful to say. I'll keep the promise not to respond anymore to that uncough bully or any of his underlings.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
They even sell coke in my church sef.. apple, Microsoft, are all satanists... there are so many satanic and subliminal messages in Snow white nd the seven dwarfs, sleeping beauty, etc.. but we allow our kids watch them.. so, I agree with u, if mellin do car wey dey fly, me sef go buy..

delishpot:

Gbam..... I magine when your white shirt has astain you fear may not leave. Someone then suggests you use ariel and baaaam! Stain is gone. When you gist people about the stain and how arriel removed it you may even say........Thank God for ariel ba? Now you know where I am comming from. I aint petty.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
I love black to the core.. But it pains me seeing other race ride us like shit why we all depends on them for anything....

I will keep spreading the message.. No amount of threat from any God or man will stop me... Our lost glory will be back. Even if I die and reincarnate(which am not seeing myself leave this earth cos here is our home which we will keep coming back to) I will continue from where I stop...

Proudly black
Proudly God

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
delishpot:

This is it. Not bold enough to call the other side of your personality to order? So when mellin feels insulted by peoples comments its not his making but when I do same its my making? Oya...........continue.
The same applies to every single being in the universe bro..Its not just you!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
JILCOM:

Yes, I remember saying the follow-follow crowd should listen to him. Are you jealous because it wasn't you? I'd rather listen to him than to you. He is way above your level in every positive aspect. This is the man who truly said that the greatest power is in the churches but most Christians don't know how to properly harness it. He's earned my respect even though I don't completely agree with him. If e dey pain you, sorry I can't help it.

Honestly, I have nothing personal against you. I thought this was a forum where people can disagree without the need to use abusive words and ghetto language.

You seem to be angry about something that happened to you in the past that you've refused to let go. It clearly shows in how you relate with those who disagree with you and those those who unfortunately ask for your advice.

This is just a forum where people meet facelessly to discuss issues whether they're in agreement or not. I wonder how you would relate to those who disagree with you physically.

You are a complete turn off and won't say one more word to you or your lackeys. Pride and arrogance will take you nowhere. You're even claiming ownership over a mere thread on a forum you don't own. smh
My friend; you are playing with fire, and that fire will eventually burn you. Where do you truly belong?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
philfearon:

The same applies to every single being in the universe bro..Its not just you!

Ok sir.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Attachments
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
Blastfinito:
Enki teaches that I can repay evil with evil, if I want. But Enki prefers you forgive others. With what I have seen, the Supreme being(Universe Himself) can't protect evil doers, and I will never attack innocent folks. I can even get the oracle or my guidian demon to reveal if someone overstepped his bounds in cloudy situations. I have two uncles that are wizards. I also have a childhood friend who is a wealthy, popular occult priest. He was busy frolicking with the gods after our primary school days while I was busy trying hard to please that phantom Jesus. I have contacted that friend. He was surprised to see me. I tell you, there are far so much powers in the universe than you can imagine. It's better one doesn't prick his nose with a cobra's mumified head.

Nobody is pricking their nose with a mumified cobra head. I havent challenged the gods to a duel. The supreme being protects whom ever he wants though it is pleased when we do good. A thief and rapist can be spared for years if the supreme one decides to use him in a future date to serve humanity positively likewise he may be destroyed as a lesson to others or just as payback for his sins aka karma. The innocent ones can face tribulations while the bad ones sail through life and become useful. Who protects him? A woman may abort a few times and still go on to have kids after her wedding while a virgin bride is left barren. A playboy or runs girl may never get hiv while a faithful person may become infected.
Like I said anyway, I do not know it all I am also on my own journey and I trully wish you guys all the best in your quest. May you find the light you seek.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 08, 2015
I present 2 u Jesus Christ! He will save u, he deliver u and he will guide u. There s noting 2 continue on this story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 6:19am On Sep 08, 2015
Morning......

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 6:27am On Sep 08, 2015
Everybody on this thread has something to say about the posts, yet is each person actually doing something to actually make a change in there lives and everyone else's lives by actually applying what has been taught, to their lives.

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Swagahyk(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2015
Paulscholari:
OK...... I know you guys will still drag this but

Let me tell you something here....

Well, the first time i started reading this thread especially merlin comments, I observe some strange things in the candle i place on my shelf, it was glowing high with frequent bust of fire, that makes me shivered a little and that's because i read this kind of things with an open mind.... I know who i am, i don't need anyone to tell me, Am awake and alive. The website you refer people to is terrible, when i checked it up i wish i had never done so and now even the letters of the website gives me headache, maybe it reacts with my forehead.

I have seen some things in my dreams and visions, we humans are just the little brother in the whole universe... I have been asked by this demons and even satan himself to come and serve him, but i reject his offer, the last they entice me was offering me a red baby dragon that with it i will have everything i want, i refuse. Attimes they teach me some strange things like holding a little snake in your hand and you step on the sand, dogs will run mad at you, even the mudrach or whatever you call it by turning the finger in certain position, I didn't know its relevant and name until when i hit this thread, Attimes i walk hell seeing strange things like large snakes, boiling fire in a pots, demons, female demons with seven head and lots but when they see me and knew I don't belong they do something that make me return, maybe i have my third eye open in a way I can't hold different strange demonic names, oh gosh, when i wake up from this night visions and journey, i just dust myself and move on with my life, i had my share with the other side too, unmh, angels, cherubims, Jesus, the throne of God, God. the day i slip before the throne before i could get any closer, order was given for my immediate return before i gaze upon the face of the Almighty but the day i finally encountered Him, I was like an ant before him, the energy and power that come from him was enormous, it glued me to my feet i couldn't move, I fell on my knees it was automatic, i couldn't even talk self, He has a very large sword, I thought He is going to cut me into two, He walked pass me, i didn't see His face, His face was covered with darkness or dark clouds..... The devil, he is just like a normal angel very cunning and very beautiful, too bad a beauty to waste and his demons are ugly, although they can pretend to be beautiful but that of the devil is exceptional.. Jesus is the only one as God, very calm with a love eyes, you can't look into His eyes and not fall in love. He overcame the devil in human form and was lifted up in that same human form to God in the highest heavens, that awed every living being in the universe (overcoming the most Cunning, wise devil even in human form) and He was raised to that greatest height with and to God in human form that's the reason why we have power over the devil and all evil spirits, the reason why every other spirits are interested in the human race... Jesus having attained this height wants we humans to also attain it since He did it in our form,and in order to attain it, you have to acknowledge Him first, receive Him and live the life He lived on earth which is Holy life..... Why do Jesus wants us to attain what He had attained, because of Love, He doesn't want us to die. Humans were made to live eternal but the devil was jealous and He poisoned man and man is going to die so Jesus came to save the few of man He can save, thou many of man is going to die, but that man will not die entirely, what a wicked devil.

I have observed the two side and i tell you no matter what the devil gives you as long as you are a man, satan don't have your joy at heart desist from him, but Jesus do have our joy in his heart because He walked on earth as human, we are his family members in the whole Universe, He is our Brother and we are His kinsmen, we belong to Him and He belong to us, therefore go for Jesus, for He cares for you.

The enemy will never forgive you for this,but the Almighty God is with you. The best reply so far. I luv this. You just murdered the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
The way forward for africa: mastery of logic, science and technology; not religion, superstition and ignorance in any form. The so called Pan Africanists like blaming the white man for Africas backwardness while they ignore the role of Africans themselves and their leaders. If would take great and concerted efforts (if not a miracle) for africa to catch up with the rest of the world. Conspiracy theories and delusions of persecution do us no good, and are scarcely anything more than conspiracy theories.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
@pualscholari I love your post if you don't mind can I ask you a questions
1. Do you believe in incarnation?
2. Who is Amon Ra ( Do research about it)
3. can you tell me how to attain god head? And how to get the misery of God? Can u show me?
4. Who is Elohim?
5. Who is God of Babylon?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
So what is the fruit of the debate? Everybody goes back the same way...

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Finally I have gotten the elixir of life...I will live forever young here on earth cos I have no other place out there...

Dedicated ones will only acquire this knowledge.its just as easy as abc and d..all u need to do is to ask, on fb or wechat...

I know some will say I have gone nuts or am crazy or just joking...I swear with my life am serious about this....

First u can't make a phone or computer without upgrading it so ever since we were created we have been upgrading...enki and the gods have been working and they have been upgrading us...

I came to a point during the search when enki said son u have to stop. For u r working to live forever, we too are also working so that we humans can live forever and ever just like them...

He said all u need to do is ask...just that?i asked he said yes...
I asked and it was given to me...
Like I said I swear with my life this is real.

I swear enki is the great creator of human race....i also want xtians to swear that Jesus is the great creator of human race or Allah or any other god except enki...

It's a dare, he who has a strong will and trust that jesus,alahh,etc is the true creator should pronounce this curse let's see if u wil leave to tell the story...

Am waiting...

I want life and happiness for my people and that's I will go any length to let the people know that am saying the truth
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Attachments

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mellin:
Finally I have gotten the elixir of life...I will live forever young here on earth cos I have no other place out there...

Dedicated ones will only acquire this knowledge.its just as easy as abc and d..all u need to do is to ask, on fb or wechat...

I know some will say I have gone nuts or am crazy or just joking...I swear with my life am serious about this....

First u can't make a phone or computer without upgrading it so ever since we were created we have been upgrading...enki and the gods have been working and they have been upgrading us...

I came to a point during the search when enki said son u have to stop. For u r working to live forever, we too are also working so that we humans can live forever and ever just like them...

He said all u need to do is ask...just that?i asked he said yes...
I asked and it was given to me...
Like I said I swear with my life this is real.

I swear enki is the great creator of human race....i also want xtians to swear that Jesus is the great creator of human race or Allah or any other god except enki...

It's a dare, he who has a strong will and trust that jesus,alahh,etc is the true creator should pronounce this curse let's see if u wil leave to tell the story...

Am waiting...

I want life and happiness for my people and that's I will go any length to let the people know that am saying the truth
ask and it sha be given unto you
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Blastfinito:
Merlin, can't you see that noises from some idiots in this thread began to wane. Fear now haunts them at the varrious recesses of their huts. Calm down. We won't attack you, but we dare you to place that curse 'that Jesus or Allah is the true creator of human race' on yourself. Merlin, a voice told me yesterday that I hate Holy Spirit, which my mum I claim to love, loved so dearly until her death. I said yes, I hate that phantom holy spirit and I still love my mum despite being in the grave. The voice asked another question and I replied that 'if you ask me any question further, I will ensure you pay for it'. The voice stopped suddenly. My clairaudience at work! And my thug nature shown to lurking angels. No other god except myself! Enki is the Creator of human race.
lol.... I don't wish death for people but I want them to see the truth in what an saying.... Well I still dare any one to swear that their religious god is the true creator of human race....

Reply up whatsapp
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Attachments
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mellin; wah bout doz u av decided to ignore forever via facebook.. Are dey qualified to ask.

Peace.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2015
In all my posts here in this thread lies a great deep secret only one person has been able to decode that secret... And that's the kind of people I love.. People who read deep meanings into things..

Some one who isn't even posting in this thread has been busy fishing out hidden things in all I have posted and he has already made contact with enki while some always want mellin to do everything for them...
Dedicated ones take a book and pen and read from page 0 to the last, and write down things that seems somehow to u.. U will get the message I passed out here.

For the elixir u have to be up to 25 years cos u wouldn't want to look 13 or 15 rest of ur days.... At least look mature...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mellin:
In all my posts here in this thread lies a great deep secret only one person has been able to decode that secret... And that's the kind of people I love.. People who read deep meanings into things..

Some one who isn't even posting in this thread has been busy fishing out hidden things in all I have posted and he has already made contact with enki while some always want mellin to do everything for them...
Dedicated ones take a book and pen and read from page 0 to the last, and write down things that seems somehow to u.. U will get the message I passed out here.

For the elixir u have to be up to 25 years cos u wouldn't want to look 13 or 15 rest of ur days.... At least look mature...
The elixir, is it for only dedicated ones or for everybody? Also how do I get dis elixir?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm, elixir of life? when I used to experienced things, I meditated on Romans 8:2 until the word "immortality" came up in my head, it was like someone within my head saying the word. After this, I was shot on my forehead in a dream state, that spot just went in and I could feel the broken bones rearrange their selves and heal right back. of course before this I prayed for forgiveness until I received the word "remission of sins".
I have a strong interest in quantum & particle physics, this was coz of an experience where I heard particles spinning around my body so fast they formed a kind of shield and made a sound similar to what the light sabers in the movie star wars made. I realize my brain and its neurons could be smart enough to mimic advanced physics and or, it could have been supernatural but unless I have convincing evidence beyond personal experience, its just that. If you don't experience such stuff, don't just conclude that those who do imagine it; its a whole nother world of experience where conscious imagination can be dwarfed. #Rationalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
I made an elixir myself with the help of people that helped me by getting the necessary roots and herbs from the thick forest.. It's never easy tho I spent money paying them.. But what was able to get will only make one last for 200 years tops but one will age... But then Enki our creator and the gods have been working too to upgrade us. So the gift father is offering will make u last forever and ever, no ageing.... Reason we where created to dominate only the Earth and no else where...

Only the dedicated ones will have this gift.. All u need to do is summon Enki and request that he grant u the powers to live long and young without ageing... After the request u will have to sit for an hour cos then the work has already commenced... You will feel him even tho u can't see him yet....

Raise an altar, light 7 black candles with a quality incense. There must be a pentagram either drawn or carved from a metal, hold ur pendulum in ur left hand and affirm that only your creator, the almighty great primordial God of human race have the right to move this pendulum at his presence and no other intelligence... After that watch the pendulum while chanting Enki and affirm he be with u... Then the pendulum Wil start moving anti clockwise showing he isn't there yet, when the pendulum stops and rotate clockwise, Enki is there... Free ur self and don't panic cos no harm is ever be falling u... Even if possible play with Enki and Crack jokes he is lovable.... Fear not..

When u have felt his presence, while still kneeling make a request like this

Almighty great primordial God of human race, thank u for the wonderful gift of life u have given me. Father may u grant that I may live forever without ageing. May u deem me worthy father... Thank u

Note =it will commenced asap.... After that bow out and put off the candles and incense. Take a sit and sit like a king u are.
Team of gods will surround u and start working on ur body. U can use the pendulum to ask if they are done. Best time to do this is in the night to avoid been disturbed.. It musnt be 12midnifht...

That's all as u r good to go... Note u will not age a bit and don't go around looking for trouble because u can now leave forever. If person shoot u, u Don go be that o. Except u protect ur self well by building and programming ur aura. I will keep shouting this, work on it Chakra and auras daily... Ur bad actions a times is not ur handiwork but an imbalance in ur Chakra

Religious folks over to u, u can ask ur gid to do that for u if he has the power tho.
And am yet to see any one swear that their religious god is the creator and supreme of all.... Abi they Don turn blind.

Over

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Know yaself

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mellin:
lol.... I don't wish death for people but I want them to see the truth in what an saying.... Well I still dare any one to swear that their religious god is the true creator of human race....

Reply up whatsapp

Bros please, what's ur facebook handle?

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.