Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217512 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Bruno3000(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
The spirits of deception are everywhere. Anything or anyone that exalts itself above the God and Father of our Saviour Jesus Christ, I cannot bow to.

Tho we are few, we r surrounded by many who hv crossed the river before. Do not be deceived my fellow Christians, stand firm in ur beliefs in these perilous age.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by jumainsexy(f): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mellin:
I thought u said Am a big fool? Why do u now want to learn from the big fool?

For now I won't give u attention...

Lol. Mellin you such a crazy ass Nigga you know. Very funny guy you are. grin grin grin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
the guy mouth no be here i swear.. grin.. sometimes, i try to imagine how he looks... based on my plexus chakra and my 3rd eye, i found out he's not too tall, and not too short, not too fat and not too slim.. not too fair and not too dark... his hair is not that full and not that low.. smiley

jumainsexy:

Lol. Mellin you such a crazy ass Nigga you know. Very funny guy you are. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
ceteris paribus.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mellin:
I thought u said Am a big fool? Why do u now want to learn from the big fool?

Keep empowering the enemy with ur energy when u have finally decided to know self I will gladly be at ur service anytime...

For now I won't give u attention...

Peace

Mellin ahn ahn, u don't know if he wants to retrace his steps...

Me was once a foolish staunch Christian too, although I came into it as a grown up but today I'm just a Christian for d fun of it, till I move on sha... knowledge of Christianity for wat it is can never settle well with any right minded person...

His question ain't bad, give him audience cos criminals like me go shut up dey thief am learn...

Oya, do something.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
edogho:

Mellin ahn ahn, u don't know if he wants to retrace his steps...

Me was once a foolish staunch Christian too, although I came into it as a grown up but today I'm just a Christian for d fun of it, till I move on sha... knowledge of Christianity for wat it is can never settle well with any right minded person...

His question ain't bad, give him audience cos criminals like me go shut up dey thief am learn...

Oya, do something.

then he should make it known that he wants to be guided or wants to know the truth then I will offer him help... But I can do that when he will still rubbish what I said and keeps telling me a thoughtform Jesus is god...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
ophy:
ceteris paribus.
stop trying to play smart... If u want to learn and found out truth kindly make it open so I and others willing to teach will tell u what u want to know....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
i wan't to know what you call truth. that said, i would b expecting ur answer at ur conveniet tym.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by djgrafiti(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pls does anyone here knows where i can get this book written by T Lobsang Rampa titled The Third Eye.....i urgently need it....btw i am based in lagos...tanx in advance.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by 0079jaBond(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2015
A race for the Truth...

For the Truth is love and to accept it is to Believe.

However, we know and believe there is Good and Evil...

And each one will present it's own truth. The one we choose to follow is based on which we believe in.

But in all of this, there is only one TRUTH. And that's love.

If the Good can preach and practice love, why not follow it?
But the Evil is where I don't know if it knows love. Or what do you all think?

The principles of love is like a tree with many branches. I could write on it in many ways.

PS: I'm trying to play safe here but I'm quite sure the Op knows what am driving at. Well if he doesn't, too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 2:03am On Oct 12, 2015
austin2all:

I'm an atheist.
My questions here are as good as yours. My post was curled from joyofsatan.com , I'm expecting answers to these questions and even more from mr Merlin and co.
I still remain an atheist until i get a convincing answers to my numerous questions about spiritism and religions other than the usual trashes we've been fed over the millennium.
You are not atheist. but a demon incarnate in flesh came to fulfil some assigned assignment from pit of hell. but i tell you, you have but a short time to fulfil it with antichrist. i read ur first post full of lies.
DECEPTION!!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 2:13am On Oct 12, 2015
Mellin:
atheist pls stand at ur windows corner looking outside... Then start a chat with the almighty supreme creator of all.... Come back and tell me ur feelings or what u felt... Let's start from here then I can tell u other things to prove my points to u.. Just do this simple one..
Bro, your faster than your shadow. why answering the first question with deceptive heart.
Rev 12:7 and there was war in heaven.
Satan loose the war. and he will loose another coming up "THE ARMAGEDDON" for so it shall be which was predestined to be.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 5:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Great0:

Bro, your faster than your shadow. why answering the first question with deceptive heart.
Rev 12:7 and there was war in heaven.
Satan loose the war. and he will loose another coming up "THE ARMAGEDDON" for so it shall be which was predestined to be.

ur forefathers that were killed, molested by d slave masters dat gave u dis ur sweet lovely book will turn in their graves seeing their progeny exuding dis ur behavior...

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2015
sorextee:
the guy mouth no be here i swear.. grin.. sometimes, i try to imagine how he looks... based on my plexus chakra and my 3rd eye, i found out he's not too tall, and not too short, not too fat and not too slim.. not too fair and not too dark... his hair is not that full and not that low.. smiley

thats like 45% of any population. Be specific jor or stop shoting blanks.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2015
Mellin:
then he should make it known that he wants to be guided or wants to know the truth then I will offer him help... But I can do that when he will still rubbish what I said and keeps telling me a thoughtform Jesus is god...
when did Jesus become a thought form?, for an entity that can be genealogically traced, yhu called him a thought form!.

Seriously!, yhu see why i said, yhu are a big novice, a dabbler, yhu literally are clueless on what yhu doing.

Just wondering do yhu know what a thought form is, cause if yhu do, i swear am sure yhu could not call JESUS A THOUGHT FORM.

Yhu this kid, yhu just playing with esoteric terms, you dont understand, yhu feel it makes yhu sound "seem" smarter.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2015
chalantmike:
when did Jesus become a thought form?, for an entity that can be genealogically traced, yhu called him a thought form!.

Seriously!, yhu see why i said, yhu are a big novice, a dabbler, yhu literally are clueless on what yhu doing.

Just wondering do yhu know what a thought form is, cause if yhu do, i swear am sure yhu could not call JESUS A THOUGHT FORM.

Yhu this kid, yhu just playing with esoteric terms, you dont understand, yhu feel it makes yhu sound "seem" smarter.
traced to ur village? caesar borgia is ur god?

Cos the last I checked it was his picture been portrayed around as Jesus ...

Get lost matured man and leave the kid to play with the esoteric terms made by man... U disgust mehn

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2015
LoLz.. He knows it all oo...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by 0079jaBond(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Talking to the generality of those on this thread:

'They' won't bother you when you speak the Truth to them.

Do your bit and move on and continue to manifest in the Truth's power.

Because the Truth is the only way and life.

Ceteris paribus.
I'm sure somebody is watching and listening.

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2015
0079jaBond:
A race for the Truth...

For the Truth is love and to accept it is to Believe.

However, we know and believe there is Good and Evil...

And each one will present it's own truth. The one we choose to follow is based on which we believe in.

But in all of this, there is only one TRUTH. And that's love.

If the Good can preach and practice love, why not follow it?
But the Evil is where I don't know if it knows love. Or what do you all think?

The principles of love is like a tree with many branches. I could write on it in many ways.

PS: I'm trying to play safe here but I'm quite sure the Op knows what am driving at. Well if he doesn't, too bad.

I don't... Make ur message clear
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by fintonline: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2015
0079jaBond:
Talking to the generality of those on this thread:

'They' won't bother you when you speak the Truth to them.

Do your bit and move on and continue to manifest in the Truth's power.

Because the Truth is the only way and life.

Ceteris paribus.
I'm sure somebody is watching and listening.

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2015
Mellin:
traced to ur village? caesar borgia is ur god?

Cos the last I checked it was his picture been portrayed around as Jesus ...

Get lost matured man and leave the kid to play with the esoteric terms made by man... U disgust mehn

Seriously!, still waiting for yhu to say something legible. Caesar borgia.

Kid what yhu said, Jesus is a thoughtform, am in a mood to make yhu foolish.

Do defend it or forever shut the Bleep up, concerning the abrahamic God.

Caesar borgia, was use to protray christ, just like Leonardo da vinci's illustration of Christ, at the last super. Nigga get it illustration, 80% to 95% of Christians do not know that caesar borgia is the illustration "by name" but they certainly know thats not christ just a fucking picture, no one cares about, i believe the Catholics are not dumb enough to believe thats christ.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2015
chalantmike:

Seriously!, still waiting for yhu to say something legible. Caesar borgia.

Kid what yhu said, Jesus is a thoughtform, am in a mood to make yhu foolish.

Do defend it or forever shut the Bleep up, concerning the abrahamic God.

Caesar borgia, was use to protray christ, just like Leonardo da vinci's illustration of Christ, at the last super. Nigga get it illustration, 80% to 95% of Christians do not know that caesar borgia is the illustration "by name" but they certainly know thats not christ just a fucking picture, no one cares about, i believe the Catholics are not dumb enough to believe thats christ.
u said a fucking picture no one cares about? U r just hopeless and useless... Replying u again will be a very big insult to me cos u such a confused idiot

Lemme see ur back.... Bounce

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2015
fintonline:

every man is solely responsible for his action "atleast some". Yhu can commit murder, rape in the name of jesus, two contradictory ethics.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mellin:
u said a fucking picture no one cares about? U r just hopeless and useless... Replying u again will be a very big insult to me cos u such a confused idiot

Lemme see ur back.... Bounce

ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this is prove that Merlin, has no clue what so ever what his saying, especially when it comes to the Neo-pagan religion "Christianity".

I pray Enki grants him the back bone to be a better representative, cause his doing a terrible job, only a Fool would follow Enki, judging his spokes man.

For the record the Abrahamic God would flaw yhu and enki anytime, am not even adequate enough to be his spokes man, maslf. WAIT YOU JAM REAL CHRISTIAN.

I ENJOY MAKING A FOOL OF YHU, SERIOUSLY.
I CALL IT "BULLYING THE BULLY".
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by bimpdel(f): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
I thought you said we are gods and if i die..ill come back again as another being. So it's a win- win situation, ain't it? If i die then I will realise what you say is truth right? And then ill see your god (satan) for what he really is, won't i? So why you crying? Unless of course you are afraid of dying and all that you satanists are claiming here is just all a bowl of crap. grin
knowyaself2:

Please don't die for that subliminal(the bible), what a waste of precious life if this is your resolve. You might as well wait till eternity for that 'someday' to come, except, of cause, in death one cannot escape the astral, and only then would you wake up to reality. Nothing in that bible has been tested and trusted, but the truth is that the words, stories, characters, chapters,and verses have all been infused with witchpower and the lie made incredibly believeable. Don't fall for this scam- question everything, research, study in depth, and experience. I tell you, you will not fail to see the bible for what it truly is.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by bimpdel(f): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
I thought you said we are gods and if i die..ill come back again as another being. So it's a win- win situation, ain't it? If i die then I will realise what you say is truth right? And then ill see your god (satan) for what he really is, won't i? So why you crying? Unless of course you are afraid of dying and all that you satanists are claiming here is just all a bowl of crap.

knowyaself2:

Please don't die for that subliminal(the bible), what a waste of precious life if this is your resolve. You might as well wait till eternity for that 'someday' to come, except, of cause, in death one cannot escape the astral, and only then would you wake up to reality. Nothing in that bible has been tested and trusted, but the truth is that the words, stories, characters, chapters,and verses have all been infused with witchpower and the lie made incredibly believeable. Don't fall for this scam- question everything, research, study in depth, and experience. I tell you, you will not fail to see the bible for what it truly is.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
chalantmike:
ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this is prove that Merlin, has no clue what so ever what his saying, especially when it comes to the Neo-pagan religion "Christianity".

I pray Enki grants him the back bone to be a better representative, cause his doing a terrible job, only a Fool would follow Enki, judging his spokes man.

For the record the Abrahamic God would flaw yhu and enki anytime, am not even adequate enough to be his spokes man, maslf. WAIT YOU JAM REAL CHRISTIAN.

""
For the record the Abrahamic God would flaw yhu and enki anytime"""

Lol. Christianity has no God.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by 0079jaBond(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
The words that I speak are not of my own but He who uses me.

Humanity suffers for want of seeking knowledge and standing as gods.

They perish for they know not what they do. People go about living their lives carelessly and becoming exposed to the external forces.

The battle is between Good and Evil; the Creator and the destroyer; the Light and Darkness.

However, the Good/Creator/Light formed everything from the beginning including the destroyer. All for the Creator's will.

The evil was the highest in rank to the Creator and he sought to be likened to the Creator. But his plans were thwarted. Again, the Creator planned the scripts, for He already knows our thoughts and deeds even before our creation.

It would be the Creator's delight for all creations to reverence Him.

So now, are you behaving like the humans/evil? Or do you give praise to whom deserves it?

Again, the Good and Evil doesn't lie far away. It is all in your MIND. Consciously or otherwise, you can connect with these thoughts. That's why we meditate.

I'm not here to preach about any religion because I'm not a fanatic. But I boldly say I stand by the Truth, for He is the beginning and the end. All things are/were made for His purpose alone. No one dare questions that.

Speaking in parables, you say? Well, connect with the Source of Life and your life will be complete and Lightened.

Have a nice day.

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mellin keeps harping on experience. Well, if it were by experience I'd believe that Jesus is Lord, I'd believe I personally heard the voice of God and the first thing he told me was that Jesus is Lord. Because of experience, I'll believe there are supernatural beings like angels, some practically have no substance and others are super strong. If it were by experience I'd believed Satan attacked me coz I praised God with the book of revelations. I'd believe that tongue talking is a supernatural language that the Holy Spirit understands and responds to and that there are levels of tongues and I would have at least 3 people I know personally that validate my experience. You see I'd believe you are being deceived. In short by experience God called me by my name in my sleep as warning, a day after I burnt my bible.
My point? individual subjective experience is not enough to say that one knows for certain as there are sharply contrasting experiences in the subjective world.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
samsard:
Mellin keeps harping on experience. Well, if it were by experience I'd believe that Jesus is Lord, I'd believe I personally heard the voice of God and the first thing he told me was that Jesus is Lord. Because of experience, I'll believe there are supernatural beings like angels, some practically have no substance and others are super strong. If it were by experience I'd believed Satan attacked me coz I praised God with the book of revelations. I'd believe that tongue talking is a supernatural language that the Holy Spirit understands and responds to and that there are levels of tongues and I would have at least 3 people I know personally that validate my experience. You see I'd believe you are being deceived. In short by experience God called me by my name in my sleep as warning, a day after I burnt my bible.
My point? individual subjective experience is not enough to say that one knows for certain as there are sharply contrasting experiences in the subjective world.

Brilliant..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
samsard:
noted..but lemme also share u my experience too... When I knew self the enemies went in my mum's dream and put a warning to her to warn me to deviate from what am doing..

Next it was my aunt who called and said he saw me burning in hell

Next was my friend he saw me had an accident and died.

Next was a pastor that came to my shop and was like God is angry with me and that if I don't deviate I will soon die..all was to put fear in me... Lol... They know the damage I will cause them that's why they did everything possible to stop me... Godhead I will attain and no grey will stop me

Today am still living, enjoying g life

Now ask urself why God refuse to come to me to warn me since my clairvoyance was active and I can hear the spirits talk... But chose to use people close to me..

Don't underestimate the powers of the enemy(greys) u don't know how far they have advanced with the energy humans are channeling to them

Ur life, ur choice.. keep worshipping and serving him

Wish u the best
But I, have sworn never to go back to bondage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
chalantmike:

I wanna ask u a question.
Is the Abrahamic God the creator of mankind? Pls justify this with some prove.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.