Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (216688 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Qpetz:

Good for you..

A buddhist book is a waste of my time..
lol. Who's talking of Buddha. Black root science. Av u read d book? If u av pls air ur views. Doesn't contain an iota of truth or just anoda mumbo jumbo.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
lol. Who's talking of Buddha. Black root science. Av u read d book? If u av pls air ur views. Doesn't contain an iota of truth or just anoda mumbo jumbo.

Read it but not through with it

Not exactly a mumbo jumbo, d guy made a lot of sense... y do u ask bro?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hey guys, instead of going around in circles tryna prove points, I wud urge u guys to just explore. I was a christian for 22 yrs. I broke free cos I was extremely inquisitive. I became an atheist for 3 months. Untill I was introduced to Satanism by mellin. He kept hammering on third eye opening. Now my third eye is wide open. I asked my self why are there seven main chakras. I didn't get an answer. Indoctrination made me hate my fellow blacks dat are Christians. D tin u guys shud understand der is a reason for every knowledge u come across. Some will make u, most will mar you. All religions make u think like slaves at d mercy of gods. U all shud learn to seperate truth from lie. No god created you. No ET modified ur DNA. Can't u see wat dey are trying to turn us? Are we so gullible? I AM God. You are God. We are God. Nt gods or a god. U guys shud keep exploring. I Solanke Chukwudi Michael openly denounce Christianity, Islam, atheism, deism, satanism, judaism, buddhism, witchcraft, luciferianism, rosicrucianism, zoroastanism, all other forms of mass control dat av known in a space of two yrs. Just remember who u are. U dnt need to be in any religion. My people WAKE UP. U av been blinded for so long. Am nt confused. I am free. Or why not remain a satanist for long. Den u will appreciate freedom. As above so below. If u need to grow, I wud give u three techniques dat opened my third eye. There is a fourth one bt nt everybody can do It. If anybody sends me msg on whatsapp to ask me cocky questions, by all means I wil block u. Come wit ur sincere questions and by all means I will answer you. D choice is urs. For d last time, 09099510674. IB8M

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DedicatedEnkist: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
I discovered that enough Muslims have not comment on this thread so far,what is happening?I have been waiting from beginning to No 89 of this thread and i'v not seen any competent muslim that will stand against Mellin or Enki.If you are sure of yourself come here and let's discuss.Mellin I thank you so much.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
edogho:

Read it but not through with it

Not exactly a mumbo jumbo, d guy made a lot of sense... y do u ask bro?
cos I see no better truth dan wat he wrote abt. As I read through d book, I find no reason to doubt. It is just like remembering my name after waking up frm sleep. No other book could explain to me y there are five fingers on each hand. And d origin of colour. I kno so many other mumbo jumbo bt I dnt know dese simply things.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Hey guys, instead of going around in circles tryna prove points, I wud urge u guys to just explore. I was a christian for 22 yrs. I broke free cos I was extremely inquisitive. I became an atheist for 3 months. Untill I was introduced to Satanism by mellin. He kept hammering on third eye opening. Now my third eye is wide open. I asked my self why are there seven main chakras. I didn't get an answer. Indoctrination made me hate my fellow blacks dat are Christians. D tin u guys shud understand der is a reason for every knowledge u come across. Some will make u, most will mar you. All religions make u think like slaves at d mercy of gods. U all shud learn to seperate truth from lie. No god created you. No ET modified ur DNA. Can't u see wat dey are trying to turn us? Are we so gullible? I AM God. You are God. We are God. Nt gods or a god. U guys shud keep exploring. I Solanke Chukwudi Michael openly denounce Christianity, Islam, atheism, deism, satanism, judaism, buddhism, witchcraft, luciferianism, rosicrucianism, zoroastanism, all other forms of mass control dat av known in a space of two yrs. Just remember who u are. U dnt need to be in any religion. My people WAKE UP. U av been blinded for so long. Am nt confused. I am free. Or why not remain a satanist for long. Den u will appreciate freedom. As above so below. If u need to grow, I wud give u three techniques dat opened my third eye. There is a fourth one bt nt everybody can do It. If anybody sends me msg on whatsapp to ask me cocky questions, by all means I wil block u. Come wit ur sincere questions and by all means I will answer you. D choice is urs. For d last time, 09099510674. IB8M
Contrary to your belief, Satanism is about freedom and, like you said, you are truly a god. I'm glad you successfully opened your 3rd eye. However I hv a word of advice for you - those who walk this part without the protection of a higher being don't usually live long - death and insanity are very real. Don't dabble into this if u r not ready to dedicate, there're lots of enemy entities out there that would destroy you if u don't belong anywhere. You are either here or there - no neutral ground. You have been warned.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
knowyaself2:

Contrary to your belief, Satanism is about freedom and, like you said, you are truly a god. I'm glad you successfully opened your 3rd eye. However I hv a word of advice for you - those who walk this part without the protection of a higher being don't usually live long - death and insanity are very real. Don't dabble into this if u r not ready to dedicate, there're lots of enemy entities out there that would destroy you if u don't belong anywhere. You are either here or there - no neutral ground. You have been warned.
says who. JOS site. Or mellin. I dedicated bt av denounced all. Dis was wat christians told me wen I was an atheist. I belong to no god. I am GOD. Why shud I seek d so called gods for protection. Just like saying dat I shud run to my mum if I want to open my eyes in d morning. Instead I open my eyes and blink dem for few seconds. But ultimately, my eyes are open. Av passed dat stage tho. Fear shud be destroyed first instead of dedication.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DedicatedEnkist: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
I just sent message to you now.please I need your response.thank you
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
says who. JOS site. Or mellin. I dedicated bt av denounced all. Dis was wat christians told me wen I was an atheist. I belong to no god. I am GOD. Why shud I seek d so called gods for protection. Just like saying dat I shud run to my mum if I want to open my eyes in d morning. Instead I open my eyes and blink dem for few seconds. But ultimately, my eyes are open. Av passed dat stage tho. Fear shud be destroyed first instead of dedication.
he made a nice point there....

OK now u have opened ur 3rd eye what about ur solar plexus chakra? When u see other beings out there with a powerful aura can u stand their aura? Can u stand a nephilim who isn't human friendly?

When one delicate everything surrounding u is Enki... When they see u they see enki and will do nothing.. When our guides or enki or any other nephilim that are here to help us visits us, they adjust their aura to match ours cos they know we can't stand them without them adjusting their aura. Not all nephilim will do that.... If u want to be sure what am saying invoke just one element not intelligence of any planet sphere for a minute u will understand what am saying

But all the same freewill.. No one is forcing u is just an advice....

Never wanted to reply u but for ur own safety
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
DedicatedEnkist:
I discovered that enough Muslims have not comment on this thread so far,what is happening?I have been waiting from beginning to No 89 of this thread and i'v not seen any competent muslim that will stand against Mellin or Enki.If you are sure of yourself come here and let's discuss.Mellin I thank you so much.
follow bak. Dis site dey mumu. Lol. Follow back so I can send it easily
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mellin:
he made a nice point there....

OK now u have opened ur 3rd eye what about ur solar plexus chakra? When u see other beings out there with a powerful aura can u stand their aura? Can u stand a nephilim who isn't human friendly?

When one delicate everything surrounding u is Enki... When they see u they see enki and will do nothing.. When our guides or enki or any other nephilim that are here to help us visits us, they adjust their aura to match ours cos they know we can't stand them without them adjusting their aura. Not all nephilim will do that.... If u want to be sure what am saying invoke just one element not intelligence of any planet sphere for a minute u will understand what am saying

But all the same freewill.. No one is forcing u is just an advice....

Never wanted to reply u but for ur own safety
thank you bro. I am grateeful. If it wasn't you, I wud av remained stagnant. I owe you
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Not fear Mr just wisdom, becoming a god involves a process. You don't become a god by word of mouth or mere faith - it's hardwork, meditation. Well, god, why r u not immortal, invisible, etc? Just like mellin said, u need to stay dedicated for ur own safety. Cheers
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
DedicatedEnkist:
I just sent message to you now.please I need your response.thank you
check my profile. U will follow this member. Click on it
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DedicatedEnkist: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
follow bak. Dis site dey mumu. Lol. Follow back so I can send it easily
av done that
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
knowyaself2:

Not fear Mr just wisdom, becoming a god is a process. You don't become a god by word of mouth or mere faith - it's hardwork, meditation. Well, god, why r u not immortal, invisible, etc? Just like mellin said, u need to stay dedicated for ur own safety. Cheers
its obvious we aint thinking on d same frequency bt I appreciate ur advice . Thank you
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
DedicatedEnkist:
av done that
don't worry I wud send everything here dis night.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by DedicatedEnkist: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
don't worry I wud send everything here dis night.
ok thanks I will be expecting that
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
DedicatedEnkist:
how about moi, could use the stimulation,am a muslim. Tell. Merlin to shot when his ready.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
knowyaself2:

Your opinion dear. true satanism doesn't force conformity to scientific truths - they blend naturally. I have tons of other proofs to convince the most sceptical person here. Cheers
I'll like to have those proofs if you don't mind...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
BuhariWillWin is obviously a rogue, no allegiance. If you start perceiving beyond shared reality, insanity can become a real possibility.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by bimpdel(f): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lmao.. what a read.
First off, am not even surprised at all that this guy is writing. The Bible, which you claim to be a book of lies, already predicted that in the last days, people like mellin will arise. People who have sold their souls to the devil because they do not have the inner strenght to walk the path of righteousness. They choose to walk the part of lawlessness because it's just easier.

It says in mark 13:19- 23; For the trouble of those days will be far worse than any the world has ever known from the very beginning when God created the world until the present time. Nor will there ever be anything like it again. But God(Jehovah not satan) has reduced the number of those days; if He had not, nobody would survive. For the sake of his chosen people ( those who acknowledge Him as Lord and obey Him), however, He has reduced those days. Then if anyone says to you, Look, here is the Messiah or Look there He is- do not believe him. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear. They will perform miracles and wonders in order to decieve, even God's chosen people, if possible. Be on your guard! I have told you everything before the time comes.

Mattew 7:13- 14 says; Go in through the narrow gate because the gate to hell is wide and the road that leads to it is easy and there are many who travel it. But the gate to life is narrow and the way that leads to it is hard and there are few people who find it.

Satan knows his days are numbers and he will do anything to brainwash people. He has no original and creative content. The same way he decieved the first couple, the same way he deceives people today and the sad part is people are actually buying into his lies.
John 8:44 You are the children of your father the devil and you want to follow your father's desires. From the very beginning he was a murderer and has never been on the side of truth because there's no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he is only doing what is natural to him because he is a liar and the father of all lies..
The exact way he decieved Adam and Eve, asking them to eat from the tree of good and evil.. this exact way he is deceiving people with his mudra and third eye magic.

From the beginning, we have been told that God (Jehovah) created the heavens and earth, He created we humans and everything we see. The air we breathe is from him and we have must obey Him. We also know that He has given us a mind of our own ( freewill) and as a loving God, He has given us a manual (the Bible) to choose life or death. He is certainly not forcing anyone to worship Him. If we refuse to worship Him, He will raise up stones that will worship and praise Him.. yea, He is that powerful.

So it begs the question, why this same man who says we are gods and can do anything we set our minds to, is stating a case for satan. Claiming Satan is the real god. Claiming the same thing Jehovah has taken the time and patience to convince His people of. Satan is just a copy cat. . he will always seek ways to destroy people. People with whom he will spend a horrible eternity with.

The truth is this satan has always envied God and always wanted to be like God. He is driven by greed.
Isaiah 14: 12-15; How you are fallen from heaven, o day star, son of dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low. You said in your heart "I will ascend to heaven, above the stars of God. I will set my throne on high; i will sit on the mount of assembly in the far north. I will make myself like the Most High." But you are brought down to sheol, to the depths of the pit.

Ezekiel 28:13-17 says about mr satan, How wise and handsome you were. You lived in eden, the garden of God and wore gems of every kind: rubies and diamonds, topaz, beryl, carnelian and jasper, sapphires, emeralds and garnets. You had ornaments of gold. They were made for you on the day you were created. I put a terrifying angel there to guide you. You lived on my holy mountain and walked among sparkling gems. Your conduct was perfect from the day you were created until you began to do evil. In the abundance of your trade, you were filled with violence and sinned. So i forced you to leave my holy mountain and the angel who guarded you drove you away from the sparkling gems. You were proud of being handsome and your fame made you act like a fool. Because of this i hurled you to the ground and left you as a warning to other kings.
Simply put, your god, satan is just an ingrate, proud and foolish, very greedy. He was the son of the morning. His being composed of all precious stones and music instruments. He lived on God's holy mountain yet was not satisfied and he rebelled against his maker.

Now you mellin who Jesus has died for and given total victory over the works of satan and his minions, bow down to the one who you should trample and crush under your foot. Of course, the bible says we are gods.. little gods who have been created in God's image and given dominion over everything on earth.
You have given your power over to the devil, the condemned one and let him decieve you. You have sold your birthright in Christ Jesus to him for the transient pleasures of this world.

Well, you may shout from today till forever that God is this and that but it doesn't change the fact that God alone is the living God and there is nothing you can do to change it. That you do not believe doesn't change the fact that it's true.
Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
I used three methods plus a fourth one. Namely: light, sound, word. Light deals with inner light frm d eye. To see dis inner light, ur dominant hand is needed. Three fingers. Middle, thumb, index. Place ur thumb and middle finger firmly on ur eyeballs. Firmly but dnt burst ur eyeballs. Then place d index finger on d third eye location And focus on d inner light for as long as 30 mins if u can. Sound comes from d ears within. Use ur two hands here. Both thumbs should cover ur ears firmly until d only sound u hear is a buzz within.d rest of d fingers shud be placed on d head. Focus on d buzz for as long as u can. 30 mins if u are strong.For word, it comes frm d mouth. Breathe wit ur mouth open. At ur pace. Innnn ouuuuutt. Don't close d mouth until u complete d 30 mins if u can. Concentrate on ur breath. Steadily. Dis is d most important as it will vibrate ur whole body.Den u can do d three at once for 30 mins. Cover d eyes ears and do d breathing all at once. Den if u are brave enof, add weed to d experience. Dis is d fourth one bt its strictly optional. If u are nt a smoker don't do it. For light method. Dat will be all. Any questions, feel free to ask Wit both hands d two thumbs shud cover d ears, d two middle fingers for d eyes, den do d breathing. Do dem seperately first. If u are still strong and nt dizzy, do dem together. Wen u get results, spread d word.Do it everyday. It took me 1 year plus of searching to finally open it. Some months of practice. It might take others weeks or days. . Dis is nt a doctrine. Eat and drink as u like. Bt do dese daily. Gracias
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Rilwayne001: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
I used three methods plus a fourth one. Namely: light, sound, word. Light deals with inner light frm d eye. To see dis inner light, ur dominant hand is needed. Three fingers. Middle, thumb, index. Place ur thumb and middle finger firmly on ur eyeballs. Firmly but dnt burst ur eyeballs. Then place d index finger on d third eye location And focus on d inner light for as long as 30 mins if u can. Sound comes from d ears within. Use ur two hands here. Both thumbs should cover ur ears firmly until d only sound u hear is a buzz within.d rest of d fingers shud be placed on d head. Focus on d buzz for as long as u can. 30 mins if u are strong.For word, it comes frm d mouth. Breathe wit ur mouth open. At ur pace. Innnn ouuuuutt. Don't close d mouth until u complete d 30 mins if u can. Concentrate on ur breath. Steadily. Dis is d most important as it will vibrate ur whole body.Den u can do d three at once for 30 mins. Cover d eyes ears and do d breathing all at once. Den if u are brave enof, add weed to d experience. Dis is d fourth one bt its strictly optional. If u are nt a smoker don't do it. For light method. Dat will be all. Any questions, feel free to ask Wit both hands d two thumbs shud cover d ears, d two middle fingers for d eyes, den do d breathing. Do dem seperately first. If u are still strong and nt dizzy, do dem together. Wen u get results, spread d word.Do it everyday. It took me 1 year plus of searching to finally open it. Some months of practice. It might take others weeks or days. . Dis is nt a doctrine. Eat and drink as u like. Bt do dese daily. Gracias

Sorry bro, I need to ask, what is the need for all this?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sorry bro, I need to ask, what is the need for all this?
ok, if u ve been following d thread, u will understand.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Rilwayne001: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
ok, if u ve been following d thread, u will understand.

Unfortunately, I have not been following the thread.. that particular post caught my attention.
Its alright anyway.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
bimpdel:
Lmao.. what a read.
First off, am not even surprised at all that this guy is writing. The Bible, which you claim to be a book of lies, already predicted that in the last days, people like mellin will arise. People who have sold their souls to the devil because they do not have the inner strenght to walk the path of righteousness. They choose to walk the part of lawlessness because it's just easier.

It says in mark 13:19- 23; For the trouble of those days will be far worse than any the world has ever known from the very beginning when God created the world until the present time. Nor will there ever be anything like it again. But God(Jehovah not satan) has reduced the number of those days; if He had not, nobody would survive. For the sake of his chosen people ( those who acknowledge Him as Lord and obey Him), however, He has reduced those days. Then if anyone says to you, Look, here is the Messiah or Look there He is- do not believe him. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear. They will perform miracles and wonders in order to decieve, even God's chosen people, if possible. Be on your guard! I have told you everything before the time comes.

Mattew 7:13- 14 says; Go in through the narrow gate because the gate to hell is wide and the road that leads to it is easy and there are many who travel it. But the gate to life is narrow and the way that leads to it is hard and there are few people who find it.

Satan knows his days are numbers and he will do anything to brainwash people. He has no original and creative content. The same way he decieved the first couple, the same way he deceives people today and the sad part is people are actually buying into his lies.
John 8:44 You are the children of your father the devil and you want to follow your father's desires. From the very beginning he was a murderer and has never been on the side of truth because there's no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he is only doing what is natural to him because he is a liar and the father of all lies..
The exact way he decieved Adam and Eve, asking them to eat from the tree of good and evil.. this exact way he is deceiving people with his mudra and third eye magic.

From the beginning, we have been told that God (Jehovah) created the heavens and earth, He created we humans and everything we see. The air we breathe is from him and we have must obey Him. We also know that He has given us a mind of our own ( freewill) and as a loving God, He has given us a manual (the Bible) to choose life or death. He is certainly not forcing anyone to worship Him. If we refuse to worship Him, He will raise up stones that will worship and praise Him.. yea, He is that powerful.

So it begs the question, why this same man who says we are gods and can do anything we set our minds to, is stating a case for satan. Claiming Satan is the real god. Claiming the same thing Jehovah has taken the time and patience to convince His people of. Satan is just a copy cat. . he will always seek ways to destroy people. People with whom he will spend a horrible eternity with.

The truth is this satan has always envied God and always wanted to be like God. He is driven by greed.
Isaiah 14: 12-15; How you are fallen from heaven, o day star, son of dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low. You said in your heart "I will ascend to heaven, above the stars of God. I will set my throne on high; i will sit on the mount of assembly in the far north. I will make myself like the Most High." But you are brought down to sheol, to the depths of the pit.

Ezekiel 28:13-17 says about mr satan, How wise and handsome you were. You lived in eden, the garden of God and wore gems of every kind: rubies and diamonds, topaz, beryl, carnelian and jasper, sapphires, emeralds and garnets. You had ornaments of gold. They were made for you on the day you were created. I put a terrifying angel there to guide you. You lived on my holy mountain and walked among sparkling gems. Your conduct was perfect from the day you were created until you began to do evil. In the abundance of your trade, you were filled with violence and sinned. So i forced you to leave my holy mountain and the angel who guarded you drove you away from the sparkling gems. You were proud of being handsome and your fame made you act like a fool. Because of this i hurled you to the ground and left you as a warning to other kings.
Simply put, your god, satan is just an ingrate, proud and foolish, very greedy. He was the son of the morning. His being composed of all precious stones and music instruments. He lived on God's holy mountain yet was not satisfied and he rebelled against his maker.

Now you mellin who Jesus has died for and given total victory over the works of satan and his minions, bow down to the one who you should trample and crush under your foot. Of course, the bible says we are gods.. little gods who have been created in God's image and given dominion over everything on earth.
You have given your power over to the devil, the condemned one and let him decieve you. You have sold your birthright in Christ Jesus to him for the transient pleasures of this world.

Well, you may shout from today till forever that God is this and that but it doesn't change the fact that God alone is the living God and there is nothing you can do to change it. That you do not believe doesn't change the fact that it's true.
Shalom
My darling sister, I know most pple here would not bother to reply you, not because they think you are crazy but because they think you are hopelessly lost. However, I respect xtians that mean well, because they speak sincerely, unfortunately believing that the bible is the infallible word of God. I do not oppose them harshly because they are just the products of years of xtian indoctrination and mass mind, not knowing it is possible that the basis of their faith might just be as false as saying Jonathan won the last election rather than buhari. So, antagonizing them without directing them to the truth doesn't help.
For starters, you would be surprised to learn that some Jewish assholes fabricated the bible, and not men inspired by God, as our church fathers would have us believe. Most characters in the holy bible are all allegories, not real people that existed. I neither have the time nor space to go into all the details, but I would appreciate if you take ur time to read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2588522/christs-existence-not-substantiated-historical
the above link is a thought starter, proof that the new testament was fabricated out of thin air - just a part of a long-standing Jewish conspiracy.
Satan is not the author of lawlessness, he represents the just and the strong. He's against turning the other cheek and he's very strong on justice. Many xtians struggle to live above their so called sins, but the only sin in satanism is stupidity. Eat as you would, have safe sex as you would, and practice justice - being good comes naturally to those who practice true spirituality. satanism is not anti-life like xtianity.
It is in essence self-empowerment, justice, and freedom; not lawlessness, violence, debauchery, etc. Those that are advance in satanism r truly amazing - they have beautiful souls, and are about transcending good and evil. They make the best husbands, leaders, wives, councilors, etc. You can only hear about atrocities in xtian circles, because they don't practice true spirituality(adultery,divorce, rape, etc), they live all their lives struggling to please an imaginary God. They are told to have blind faith and never to ask questions. What a miserable lot!
I will tell you some secrets and truths about the so called biblical prophecies and who Satan truly is tomorrow . Hv a pleasant night.

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by 2dice(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ying vs Yang
God vs satan
Angels vs Demon
Messi vs C.Ronaldo
Lilwayne vs Jay-Z
Milo vs Bournvita
Pepsi vs Coke
Who notice they all have Samething in common
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
"The faith movement has become the most lucrative Christian strategy. Since the time of Apostle Paul, it had become the most 'refined' gospel but the new faith movement started from the era of Kathrine Kulman through Kenneth Hagin till the present age. It sounds more modest to be a faith preacher than to be a prosperity preacher & thus more & more people are turning up as faith preachers. Faith this, faith that, blah blah blah. Just like the work of poetry, every wordsmith (otherwise the 'teacher of the Word') is bringing out linguistic & artistic constructions to the same Hebrews chapter 11. Tons of books & messages are being turned out daily on this issue of faith that you begin to wonder if this faith thing is as profound as quantum physics or rocket engineering. Well, I have very serious problems with faith being the highest way of knowing. 3 problems
1. When people make trivial claims, we ask them for evidence. For instance, we don't take people's word when they say they've paid. We don't use faith to verify their claim: we ask for their receipts/payment vouchers. If I say I drank 4 bottles of Coke in 10 minutes, you might shrug & take it as a fact. But if I say I finished a truck load of Coke in 30 minutes, you would surely want proof for that before accepting it as truth. Thus the bigger the claim, the bigger the evidence required before it's accepted as truth. But here we are with people making the greatest of all claims in human history & all they want to offer as evidence is faith. Isn't there something wrong here? Why would you consider faith as useless in trivial claims but take it as important in the greatest of claims like the origin of the universe, the existence of God, etc?
2. There are thousands of religious beliefs on earth. In Nigeria alone, we have the Muslims that believe in Allah who doesn't exist in a Trinity & doesn't have a son. The Christians believe in a God that exists in a Trinity & has a son. The traditional Yorubas believe in an Eledumare that presides over a pantheon of gods. The Brotherhood of The Cross & Star believe that Olumba Olumba, a native of Cross Rivers State, is the Holy Spirit of the Holy Trinity. The people on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway believe that Sat Guru is the one true God, being a God-incarnate even though he's an indigene of Ibadan. Well, the last two (Olumba Olumba & Sat Guru) are God-man incarnates just like Jesus of Nazareth. Factor in the Jews that don't believe that Yahweh exists in a Trinity or has a son: similar to Allah except that he doesn't have a messenger called Muhammad. Then factor in Buddhism, Hinduism& all the other thousands of faiths across the globe. The ISIL & Boko Haram arrived at their ideologies via faith too. All these people KNOW these 'facts' via that same instrumentality of faith. If faith was such a very dependable method of knowing, why did it lead these people to, not only different destinations, but completely contradictory destinations? & how did people with each of these beliefs reliably conclude that all the others are wrong in their own beliefs?
3. What exactly has faith done? While faith preachers are in their expensive suits & ties organizing faith conferences in posh venues around the world, selling faith 'textbooks', & standing over shining glass pulpits to talk to excitable crowds, sick people are applying their faith on the hospital beds & still dying of diseases incurable to medicine. Faith can not cook yam, drive a car or repair a phone. You'll still need to do those things yourself. Faith has never solved any human problem. When the black plague perturbed the whole world, people applied faith. It didn't stop. People still needed to devise human solutions. When Ebola ravaged the West African coast, people applied faith. It didn't work. People still needed to devise human solutions. The countries with the best health & development indices for the citizens are those where the fewest people have faith. So why all the fuss, talking & textbooks on faith? Can we pls devote more of the time we spend talking about faith to providing real solutions to problems of humanity?" Credits to Peter Adeosun Keyz on Facebook.

7 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 12:46am On Oct 09, 2015
nice words... i neva hear say any amputee leg grow back, via FAITH.. they say FAITH MOVES MOUNTAINs, but i dare all those faith preachers to move a heap of sand, let alone mountain..

samsard:
"The faith movement has become the most lucrative Christian strategy. Since the time of Apostle Paul, it had become the most 'refined' gospel but the new faith movement started from the era of Kathrine Kulman through Kenneth Hagin till the present age. It sounds more modest to be a faith preacher than to be a prosperity preacher & thus more & more people are turning up as faith preachers. Faith this, faith that, blah blah blah. Just like the work of poetry, every wordsmith (otherwise the 'teacher of the Word') isbringing out linguistic & artistic constructions to the same Hebrews chapter 11. Tons of books & messages are being turned out daily on this issueof faith that you begin to wonder if this faith thing is as profound as quantum physics or rocket engineering.Well, I have very serious problems with faith being the highest way of knowing. 3 problems1. When people make trivial claims, we ask them for evidence. For instance, we don't take people's word when they say they've paid. We don't use faith to verify their claim: we ask for their receipts/payment vouchers. If I say I drank 4 bottles of Coke in 10 minutes, you might shrug & take it as a fact. But if I say I finished a truck load of Coke in 30 minutes, you would surely want proof for that before accepting it as truth. Thus the bigger the claim, the bigger the evidence required before it's accepted as truth. But here we are with people making the greatest of all claims in human history & all they want to offer as evidenceis faith. Isn't there something wrong here? Why would you consider faith as useless in trivial claims but take it as important in the greatest of claims like the origin of the universe, the existence of God, etc?2. There are thousands of religious beliefs on earth. In Nigeria alone, we have the Muslims that believe in Allah who doesn't exist in a Trinity & doesn't have a son. The Christians believe in a God that exists in a Trinity & has a son. The traditional Yorubas believe in an Eledumare that presides over a pantheon of gods. The Brotherhood of The Cross & Star believe that Olumba Olumba, a native of Cross Rivers State, isthe Holy Spirit of the Holy Trinity. The people on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway believe that Sat Guru is the one true God, being a God-incarnate even though he's an indigene of Ibadan. Well, the last two (Olumba Olumba & Sat Guru) are God-man incarnates just like Jesus of Nazareth. Factor in the Jews that don't believe that Yahweh exists in a Trinity or has a son: similar to Allah except that he doesn't have a messenger called Muhammad. Then factor in Buddhism, Hinduism& all the other thousands of faiths across the globe. The ISIL & Boko Haram arrived at their ideologies via faith too. All these people KNOW these 'facts' via that same instrumentalityof faith.If faith was such a very dependable method of knowing, why did it lead these people to, not only different destinations, but completely contradictory destinations? & how did people with each of these beliefs reliably conclude that all the others are wrong in their own beliefs?3. What exactly has faith done? While faith preachers are in their expensive suits & ties organizing faith conferences in posh venues around the world, selling faith 'textbooks', & standing over shining glass pulpits to talk to excitable crowds, sick people are applying their faith on the hospital beds & still dying of diseasesincurable to medicine. Faith can not cook yam, drive a car or repair a phone. You'll still need to do those things yourself. Faith has never solved any human problem. When the black plague perturbed the whole world, people applied faith. Itdidn't stop. People still needed to devise human solutions. When ebola ravaged the West African coast, people applied faith. It didn't work. People still needed to devise human solutions. The countries with the best health & development indices for the citizens are those where the fewest people have faith. So why all the fuss, talking & textbooks on faith? Can we pls devote more of the time we spend talking about faith to providing real solutions to problems of humanity?"

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 09, 2015
samsard:
"The faith movement has become the most lucrative Christian strategy. Since the time of Apostle Paul, it had become the most 'refined' gospel but the new faith movement started from the era of Kathrine Kulman through Kenneth Hagin till the present age. It sounds more modest to be a faith preacher than to be a prosperity preacher & thus more & more people are turning up as faith preachers. Faith this, faith that, blah blah blah. Just like the work of poetry, every wordsmith (otherwise the 'teacher of the Word') isbringing out linguistic & artistic constructions to the same Hebrews chapter 11. Tons of books & messages are being turned out daily on this issueof faith that you begin to wonder if this faith thing is as profound as quantum physics or rocket engineering.Well, I have very serious problems with faith being the highest way of knowing. 3 problems1. When people make trivial claims, we ask them for evidence. For instance, we don't take people's word when they say they've paid. We don't use faith to verify their claim: we ask for their receipts/payment vouchers. If I say I drank 4 bottles of Coke in 10 minutes, you might shrug & take it as a fact. But if I say I finished a truck load of Coke in 30 minutes, you would surely want proof for that before accepting it as truth. Thus thebigger the claim, the bigger the evidence required before it's accepted as truth. But here we are with people making the greatest of all claims in human history & all they want to offer as evidenceis faith. Isn't there something wrong here? Why would you consider faith as useless in trivial claims but take it as important in the greatest of claims like the origin of the universe, the existence of God, etc?2. There are thousands of religious beliefs on earth. In Nigeria alone, we have the Muslims that believe in Allah who doesn't exist in a Trinity & doesn't have a son. The Christians believe in a God that exists in a Trinity & has a son. The traditional Yorubas believe in an Eledumare that presides over a pantheon of gods. The Brotherhood of The Cross & Star believe that Olumba Olumba, a native of Cross Rivers State, isthe Holy Spirit of the Holy Trinity. The people on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway believe that Sat Guru is the one true God, being a God-incarnate even though he's an indigene of Ibadan. Well, the last two (Olumba Olumba & Sat Guru) are God-man incarnates just like Jesus of Nazareth. Factor in the Jews that don't believe that Yahweh exists in a Trinity or has a son: similar to Allah except that he doesn't have a messenger called Muhammad. Then factor in Buddhism, Hinduism& all the other thousands of faiths across the globe. The ISIL & Boko Haram arrived at their ideologies via faith too. All these people KNOW these 'facts' via that same instrumentalityof faith.If faith was such a very dependable method of knowing, why did it lead these people to, not only different destinations, but completely contradictory destinations? & how did people with each of these beliefs reliably conclude that all the others are wrong in their own beliefs?3. What exactly has faith done? While faith preachers are in their expensive suits & ties organizing faith conferences in posh venues around the world, selling faith 'textbooks', & standing over shining glass pulpits to talk to excitable crowds, sick people are applying their faith on the hospital beds & still dying of diseasesincurable to medicine. Faith can not cook yam, drive a car or repair a phone. You'll still need to do those things yourself. Faith has never solved any human problem. When the black plague perturbed the whole world, people applied faith. Itdidn't stop. People still needed to devise human solutions. When ebola ravaged the West African coast, people applied faith. It didn't work. People still needed to devise human solutions. The countries with the best health & development indices for the citizens are those where the fewest people have faith. So why all the fuss, talking & textbooks on faith? Can we pls devote more of the time we spend talking about faith to providing real solutions to problems of humanity?"
cool. Love dt...
But blacks can't find that solution so far religion is here to keep us enslaved and a race out there are inflicting diseases, virus (hiv, aids, ebola, etc) In our land.. We have been kept busy with all these so as to cripple us the more.

But trust me when I say that era is coming to an end

Thanks for the post. Let he who have eyes see and comprehend

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2015
chalantmike:
how about moi, could use the stimulation,am a muslim. Tell. Merlin to shot when his ready.
sometimes I just feel replying is a waste of time... But let me put it to u that u are one wicked asshol out there looking for who will share and experience the very pain u experienced...
U claim u know it all but u knew only 0.2% out of 100%...i can remember when u made mention of the pentagram having something to do with the kundalini and I was like who do u think u are you tell me that the pentagram used by churches or religion represent ascension of the kundalini... Lemme school u a bit, the inverted pentagram used by satanists was the original till religion corrupted it. What it signifies is that no energy be it negative or positive leaves this earth rather let energy even the negative one will be recycled and still be used here on earth.. Am sure u didn't know the earth has a powerful aura that stops these energies from leaving earth... They didn't call him the wisest creature(enki) for no reason.. We can tap in energy to earth but can't send out to the universe ... And the 4 elements is there to help us out with these energies.... Is there any magic more powerful than the magics done with the help of the elements or elementals?

U still said something about seeing the universe deal with me if I dare u.. Lol... What u don't know is bigger than u Mr. U might feel u have gotten it all... What u managed to acquire in years I acquired in months. There are four things u can do without here on earth. It's only when one breathes he will have the urge to try to work out something... U got sigils and ur mind to work out anything, I have got that too with the elements at my service always.... Am not good in breaking promise so therefore u can rant and go free

This was how u shared a rubbish necro whatever book to an amateur demigod who know nothing... Forgetting one has to have a strong will power to stand those intelligence.... Now the guy is out there chanting Satanism is evil whereas what u gave to him has nothing to do with Satanism... U didn't warn him drawing out the sigil alone invites the Intelligence that owns it? U didn't tell him how to dispose it properly after use. Am no fool not sharing spells here. First thing first...

Pls I beg u take ur rubbish knowledge out of this thread or rather create ur own thread and share what u know.. Stop misleading people. And read more since all u know is reading and arguing based on what u have read not to confirm if it's truth or not....

Ur choice, ur freewill

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Mellin:
sometimes I just feel replying is a waste of time... But let me put it to u that u are one wicked asshol out there looking for who will share and experience the very pain u experienced...
U claim u know it all but u knew only 0.2% out of 100%...i can remember when u made mention of the pentagram having something to do with the kundalini and I was like who do u think u are you tell me that the pentagram used by churches or religion represent ascension of the kundalini... Lemme school u a bit, the inverted pentagram used by satanists was the original till religion corrupted it. What it signifies is that no energy be it negative or positive leaves this earth rather let energy rather the negative one will be recycled and still be used here on earth.. Am sure u didn't know the earth has a powerful aura that stops these energies from leaving earth... They didn't call him the wisest creature for no reason.. We can tap in energy to earth but can't send out to the universe ... And the 4 elements is there to help us out with these energies.... Is there any magic more powerful than the magics dine with the help of the elements or elementals?

U still said something about seeing the universe deal with me if I dare u.. Lol... What u don't know is bigger than u Mr. U might feel u have gotten it all... What u managed to acquire in years I acquired in months. There are four things u can do without here on earth. It's only when one breathes he will have the urge to try to work out something... U got sigils and ur mind to work out anything, I have got that too with the elements at my service always.... Am not good in breaking promise so therefore u can rant and go free

This was how u shared a rubbish necro whatever book to an amateur demigod who know nothing... Forgetting one has to have a strong will power to stand those intelligence.... Now the guy is out there chanting Satanism is evil whereas what u gave to him has nothing to do with Satanism... U didn't warn him drawing out the sigil alone invites the Intelligence that owns it? U didn't tell him how to dispose it properly after use. Am no fool not sharing spells here. First thing first...

Pls I beg u take u rubbish knowledge out of this thread or rather create ur own thread and share what u know.. Stop misleading people. And read more since all u know is reading and arguing based on what u have read not to confirm if it's truth or not....

Ur choice, ur freewill
nice one bro. I think sey na only me see wetin d guy wan do since. D necroshit he shared was crap. Its a very good way to enslave sme1. I am more of a freedom preacher dan enslavement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.