Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217465 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
chalantmike:
ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this is prove that Merlin, has no clue what so ever what his saying, especially when it comes to the Neo-pagan religion "Christianity".

I pray Enki grants him the back bone to be a better representative, cause his doing a terrible job, only a Fool would follow Enki, judging his spokes man.

For the record the Abrahamic God would flaw yhu and enki anytime, am not even adequate enough to be his spokes man, maslf. WAIT YOU JAM REAL CHRISTIAN.

I ENJOY MAKING A FOOL OF YHU, SERIOUSLY.
I CALL IT "BULLYING THE BULLY".
"... Abrahamic God would(sic) flaw(sic) yhu(sic) anytime... ". You should know the difference between "flaw" and "floor".

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
mellin and all satanist here, i would love you to answer a question for me. Any time you talk to enki, deamon or anything you talk to, when you talk about "JESUS", do they(enki,demon..) call Him "JESUS" Too? I would love it more if you ignor my question because you would be proving a point to me. Again, Does enki calls 'Jesus'. Cos I Don't think enki has the guts to try to even utter that name. Try telling enki to call that name and see if it won't be born again.. "Therefore GOD has highly exalted him and gave him a name that is 'ABOVE' every other name that at the mention of the name of JESUS, every kneel must bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth(in the astral, physical, spiritual, seen,unseen) and every tongue confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, to the glory of GOD the Father"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
"Spirits narrate things wholly false, and lie. When spirits begin to speak to man, care should be taken not to believe them, for most everything they say is made up by them, and they lie; so if we permitted them to relate what Heaven is, and how things are in Heaven, they would tell so many falsehoods, and with such strong assertion that man would be astonished; wherefore it was not permitted me when spirits were speaking to have any belief in what they stated. They love to feign. Whatever may be the topic spoken of, they think they know it, and if man listens and believes, they insist, and in various ways deceive and seduce."

Emanuel Swedenborg (1688-1772)
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Trizyd:
mellin and all satanist here, i would love you to answer a question for me. Any time you talk to enki, deamon or anything you talk to, when you talk about "JESUS", do they(enki,demon..) call Him "JESUS" Too? I would love it more if you ignor my question because you would be proving a point to me. Again, Does enki calls 'Jesus'. Cos I Don't think enki has the guts to try to even utter that name. Try telling enki to call that name and see if it won't be born again.. "Therefore GOD has highly exalted him and gave him a name that is 'ABOVE' every other name that at the mention of the name of JESUS, every kneel must bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth(in the astral, physical, spiritual, seen,unseen) and every tongue confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, to the glory of GOD the Father"
I don't like the way u making fool of urself here... U ask a question and u went as far to answer it urself... Go back thru this thread u will see what my rosary looks like and then come back here and tell me after using such to make my rosary if he Jesus really has any power..

And samsard why would God tell u that Jesus is Lord only... What happens to initiating a conversation maybe he will tell u how to help mankind and the rest than and how to conquer we the satanists...

Someone also was saying g about love... How can u love it fellow human when ur heart chakra is blocked.... U feel to love is by mouth? Some people makes me sick with their reasoning a times... Phew

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
I know some people are really waiting for me to post mudra for quick opening...

But I won't post it rather u will have to ask for it from the primordial God of human race enki

When u summon him after asking or requesting for the mudra... Keep ur two hands free he will lift it and join it... First it has to start from root to crown...
If the 4 elements is balanced in u ie the energy of the 4 elements which rules the roots,, sacral-chakra, solar plexus, and heart chakra is balanced it will open in approximately 15mins... Ie after the root is active ur hands will disengage and form the next for the next chakra....

Note if u don't have energy form these 4 elements it will take a very long time before it will be active... Without these energies we might find it hard to manifest or direct energy for a purpose

I will post pic of my altar tomorrow and show u how I absorb energy from the 4 elements...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mellin:
I don't like the way u making fool of urself here... U ask a question and u went as far to answer it urself... Go back thru this thread u will see what my rosary looks like and then come back here and tell me after using such to make my rosary if he Jesus really has any power..

And samsard why would God tell u that Jesus is Lord only... What happens to initiating a conversation maybe he will tell u how to help mankind and the rest than and how to conquer we the satanists...

Someone also was saying g about love... How can u love it fellow human when ur heart chakra is blocked.... U feel to love is by mouth? Some people makes me sick with their reasoning a times... Phew
Thanks for coming up, though you didn't answer my question still. but here is what i can say form your answer. you have gotten 'Christainity' wrong, and that has placed a veil on you. Christainity is living like Christ Jesus, JESUS never used a rosery. ANSWER MY QUESTION, or someone else please
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Trizyd:
Too much of Nollywood is deteriorating your brain bro..

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mellin, the reason for my question is to estabish a fact. am not ignorant, i know thing you satanist do are real and have been there before. Have spoken to a demon before and never i repeat NEVER will they utter the name of JESUS. My Question to is also a challenge to you all.
True, me(as a human) am not capable of love, but JESUS in me, i'am over capable to love because i carry love himself in me, JESUS IS LOVE. Jesus Has Already Overcomed, He Has Died And Saved Humanity, He Is Waiting For You To Come Back To Him. He Gave Us A CHOICE, HE wont force you.
peace

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
philfearon:

Too much of Nollywood is deteriorating your brain bro..
eehyaa, sorry bro, you c'ould' have been right if you said hollywood or bollywood.
not an insult, but please be quiet, i'm talking here.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Blastfinito:
"... Abrahamic God would(sic) flaw(sic) yhu(sic) anytime... ". You should know the difference between "flaw" and "floor".
this is a chat forum mr atleast to me it is.
Flaw [floor] yhu[you]

That's how i chat with ma friends.

I use [ ' ] and short hand alot, enuf slangs for that matter.

But yhu got my message right. Good.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Trizyd:

eehyaa, sorry bro, you c'ould' have been right if you said hollywood or bollywood.
not an insult, but please be quiet, i'm talking here.
Am sure neither Hollywood or Bollywood will tell you that if you call Jesus as a name,imaginary Satan and Kingdoms of darkness will start tumbling and shaking!!
You just nailed your own coffin Mr!!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Trizyd(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
philfearon:

Am sure neither Hollywood or Bollywood will tell you that if you call Jesus as a name,imaginary Satan and Kingdoms of darkness will start tumbling and shaking!!
You just nailed your own coffin Mr!!
i laugh at your ignorance, please and please try and be grounded with knowledge, i prefer a satanist to you who says satan is imaginary. i have nothing more to say than bro, JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
samsard:
Mellin keeps harping on experience. Well, if it were by experience I'd believe that Jesus is Lord, I'd believe I personally heard the voice of God and the first thing he told me was that Jesus is Lord. Because of experience, I'll believe there are supernatural beings like angels, some practically have no substance and others are super strong. If it were by experience I'd believed Satan attacked me coz I praised God with the book of revelations. I'd believe that tongue talking is a supernatural language that the Holy Spirit understands and responds to and that there are levels of tongues and I would have at least 3 people I know personally that validate my experience. You see I'd believe you are being deceived. In short by experience God called me by my name in my sleep as warning, a day after I burnt my bible.
My point? individual subjective experience is not enough to say that one knows for certain as there are sharply contrasting experiences in the subjective world.
my point all along, plus the nigga is seriously deluded.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by 0079jaBond(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Op, I hope this makes my message clearer as you asked for:

See pic below

1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mellin:
noted..but lemme also share u my experience too... When I knew self the enemies went in my mum's dream and put a warning to her to warn me to deviate from what am doing..

Next it was my aunt who called and said he saw me burning in hell

Next was my friend he saw me had an accident and died.

Next was a pastor that came to my shop and was like God is angry with me and that if I don't deviate I will soon die..all was to put fear in me... Lol... They know the damage I will cause them that's why they did everything possible to stop me... Godhead I will attain and no grey will stop me

Today am still living, enjoying g life

Now ask urself why God refuse to come to me to warn me since my clairvoyance was active and I can hear the spirits talk... But chose to use people close to me..

Don't underestimate the powers of the enemy(greys) u don't know how far they have advanced with the energy humans are channeling to them

Ur life, ur choice.. keep worshipping and serving him

Wish u the best
But I, have sworn never to go back to bondage
Like I said: "individual subjective experience is not enough to say that one knows for certain as there are sharply contrasting experiences in the subjective world."
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mellin, Real or imaginary, the beings I experienced were certainly not gray aliens.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
"THE CHRISTIAN DARE"I dare you to get on your knees and beg Jesus to save you."I've lost count of how many times people have urged me to get down on my knees. We know people can have profound emotional experiences if they first implicitly ASSUME a god is real. In Christian cultures it works when people assume Jesus is real. In Hindu cultures, it works when people assume Shiva, Vishnu or another god is real. And because it works for just about any god, we know it is self-induced.Well, I have a challenge for believers. It doesn't require you to fall to your knees or to assume anything magical or extraordinary. It just requiresyou to use your reason.I dare you to open yourself to the possibility that you may be wrong. Ask yourself, what if the god you believe in was invented more than 100 generations ago by people who thought the Earth was flat?Once you start with that possibility, is the Bible easier to understand? Does the awful Iron Age morality you find in the Old Testament now make sense? Would that be a simple explanation for all the magic and superstition you find in that book? Does that explain the dismally wrong cosmology found in the Bible such as the idea that stars are small lights that could fall to Earth?If you will accept my dare, you may be able to break the chains that keep parts of your mind trapped in the Iron Age.Try it. I dare you." by Bill Flavell
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Trizyd:

i laugh at your ignorance, please and please try and be grounded with knowledge, i prefer a satanist to you who says satan is imaginary. i have nothing more to say than bro, JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH.
I will leave you to keep making a fool of yourself...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Some brainwashed fellows in here... U all are now out to rant but let one of u or u all swear that jehova or Jesus or whatever, is the primordial great God of human race talk more of supreme creator of all... Now who can do that...

Example =I swear that jehova or Jesus is the primordial great God of human race and if it's a lie lemme not see any good thing in life and let negative things befall me

Who's game...?

And don't start preaching that Bible advice u not to swear cos all xtians have been doing that during confirmation or baptism or wedding.....

If u can't do it then u r a coward....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by 0079jaBond(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mellin:
Some brainwashed fellows in here... U all are now out to rant but let one of u or u all swear that jehova or Jesus or whatever, is the primordial great God of human race talk more of supreme creator of all... Now who can do that...

Example =I swear that jehova or Jesus is the primordial great God of human race and if it's a lie lemme not see any good thing in life and let negative things befall me

Who's game...?

And don't start preaching that Bible advice u not to swear cos all xtians have been doing that during confirmation or baptism or wedding.....

Sadly this is what religion has made you to believe.

But the Truth is, one doesn't really have to sweat it out trying to force another to buy his/her belief.

Let LOVE lead, and everything shall be added unto you.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mellin:

Who's game...?

You believe that swearing works? Since I proclaimed that sentence nothing has happened. Enki is a fraudster. Back to my question. Is Yakub Enki? U have two options. Answer or Ignore. Anyone goes fine with me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Mellin:

Who's game...?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YHU FOLLOW A MAD MAN WITH AN OVER ACTIVE IMAGINATION,EUPHORIC DELUSION AND I TOO KNOW MENTALITY "when yhu know nothing"

ENKI IS REAL, LEGIT BUT THIS NIGGA GOT IT ALL WRONG, HE READ BOOK, FOLLOW J. O. S. NOW SPITTING TRASH.

#BEWARE LEAST YHU BECOME LIKE MERLIN.

Individual experience is subjective, this niggas experience is crap, he needs to come down from the psychic plane, where spirits lie, and the brain is overly stimulated. This plane mimicks the spiritual plane and is a substitute for the true spiritual estasy "spirit realm", its not called the great deceiver for nothing.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2015
If yhu will calm down, i could send yhu someone that can help yhu past that plane, and see beyond where yhu are, real spiritual clearity "i can guarantee that" cause yhu not far from it, yhu just develop "K LEG" along the way.

O merlin.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 13, 2015
ophy:

You believe that swearing works? Since I proclaimed that sentence nothing has happened. Enki is a fraudster. Back to my question. Is Yakub Enki? U have two options. Answer or Ignore. Anyone goes fine with me.
I see u just read d book. But I doubt if ur third eye is open enof to discern truth. Its a pity really. D answer u seek is within. Emancipate ur self frm mental slavery. Peace.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Mellin, I admire wat u are doing here. U are helping immensely to free dese innocent ppl of mental slavery. Pls dnt back down. If u are truly working for the 'creator of all' stand ur ground. Dnt let dese ur converts fall back to slavery. Nurture dem, enrich dem wit info dat will make dem av a sober reflection of life. Dese folks dat u are arguing wit are neck deep in dia beliefs. Dey av eyes bt dia eyes are for decoration. It is nt ur duty to bring dem out of dia hole.
Take for instance, u see ppl who are in a hole. At d very bottom, der are ppl who are so comfortable with dia situation dat dey will kill d rest if dey try to escape. Its nt cos dey love d ppl who are trying to escape, dey are weak willed and are afraid of fear itself. U on d other hand will face insults frm dose ones deep down in d hole. Dey might even throw u rocks dat dey manufactured on dia own just to scare u away. Dey are afraid dat wen u save d ones with strong will, dey will never have ppl to taunt again.
Dis is wat u shud do. Wear helmet and body shield. Stretch forth ur hands and save all dat want to escape. Save dem all. D weak willed ones will stone u, even shoot u but with ur helmet and shield, u won't even notice dia existence.
I know u understand me.
To break dis down, treat dem wit silence. Dey will be frustrated and dey will leave. I know you can.
Remember, dis is ur thread and no mofo can hijack it. U urself, don't let dem pull u down to dia hole. You are above dem. And dey are d ones dat need help. If u need help, It can come frm d ones dat av escaped earlier. Definitely nt d ones comfortably lying down in d hole. Its cold down der u know

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2015
Gullible laughter
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
I see u just read d book. But I doubt if ur third eye is open enof to discern truth. Its a pity really. D answer u seek is within. Emancipate ur self frm mental slavery. Peace.

Hm. Mr Opened third eye, have you seen any so-called intelligence? No. Very soon you would be like chalantmike, whom earlier on was flowing with mellin till he took d bull by the horn. My friend you know nothing neither do we. So stop forming Guru Micheal. The answer you seek is within yet you asked merlin how the kundalini could be raised. You just ended up making a fool out of yourself. Mind who you tell poo next time.

I don't need an open third eye to decipher truth.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Mellin, I admire wat u are doing here. U are helping immensely to free dese innocent ppl of mental slavery. Pls dnt back down. If u are truly working for the 'creator of all' stand ur ground. Dnt let dese ur converts fall back to slavery. Nurture dem, enrich dem wit info dat will make dem av a sober reflection of life. Dese folks dat u are arguing wit are neck deep in dia beliefs. Dey av eyes bt dia eyes are for decoration. It is nt ur duty to bring dem out of dia hole.
Take for instance, u see ppl who are in a hole. At d very bottom, der are ppl who are so comfortable with dia situation dat dey will kill d rest if dey try to escape. Its nt cos dey love d ppl who are trying to escape, dey are weak willed and are afraid of fear itself. U on d other hand will face insults frm dose ones deep down in d hole. Dey might even throw u rocks dat dey manufactured on dia own just to scare u away. Dey are afraid dat wen u save d ones with strong will, dey will never have ppl to taunt again.
Dis is wat u shud do. Wear helmet and body shield. Stretch forth ur hands and save all dat want to escape. Save dem all. D weak willed ones will stone u, even shoot u but with ur helmet and shield, u won't even notice dia existence.
I know u understand me.
To break dis down, treat dem wit silence. Dey will be frustrated and dey will leave. I know you can.
Remember, dis is ur thread and no mofo can hijack it. U urself, don't let dem pull u down to dia hole. You are above dem. And dey are d ones dat need help. If u need help, It can come frm d ones dat av escaped earlier. Definitely nt d ones comfortably lying down in d hole. Its cold down der u know

BUHARIWILLWIN:
Haba mellin u fall my hands. Am dedicated and I sent you a msg with fb name Solanke Chukwudi. D problem is actually my sister's. Having asthma. Its bad enough not to answer me at all. U ignored d msg entirely. Dat one no vex me at all but u con come nairaland dey yarn opata. Dats d tin wit humans. Dey don't want to be responsible for anything. U told us dat u can heal. Now I contacted you, and u ignore me wit excuse dat someppl bla bla bla.... U try wela. If u couldn't discern dat am d same person wit d fb name, u Bleep up big time. Do you actually practise wat u preach or u want to be popular on nairaland. And of course u knew someone wil be pained. I am pained cos u just goofed big time. Maybe its time to be apathy of every oda tin u say here. Cos I had actually believed u were nt far frm d truth. Probably u were giving us half truths. Which is worse dan lie. I am dedicated and now I seem to understand dat ders no mediator to achieving godhead. Thanks for not reasoning wit ur mind's eye. U shud av just kept mute. Now u feel good right?

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2015
ophy:

Keep deceiving yourself.
hahaha...Badt guy gringrin
see murdergrin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Lol

1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2015
people are really mouthed here.. insults upon insults... this aint good to humanity..

ya'll shld grab a seat, let me educate u guys bout the power of the tongue..

1. we use our tongue, to bless our creator(irrespective of religion/belief) and yet we curse/insult our fellow man with it undecided

2. no man can tame the tongue.. its an unruly evil, full of deadly poison

3. Words can be medicines; they can also be poisons. Words can heal; they can also kill... It all depends on how, when and where they are use and against whom! Let us not abuse our words. It's a misuse of the tongue!

4. Every time you speak, you are either building up yourself for the better or you are limiting yourself for the worse. Words carry power, therefore before you speak out, speak in... and test your words!

5. In the spirit realm, whatever is said becomes a reality, then, it can be same in the abode of the living, for powerful species, to say whatever they like for an immediate manifestation, it is the law in the astral planes, and we don't care about the destination of the acting forces. i bliv the spiritual fellows can agree to this.

well, this post is a general one.. not totally related to this thread..

have a nice day... PEACE...

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2015
ophy:

Hm. Mr Opened third eye, have you seen any so-called intelligence? No. Very soon you would be like chalantmike, whom earlier on was flowing with mellin till he took d bull by the horn. My friend you know nothing neither do we. So stop forming Guru Micheal. The answer you seek is within yet you asked merlin how the kundalini could be raised. You just ended up making a fool out of yourself. Mind who you tell poo next time.

I don't need an open third eye to decipher truth.
Please point out where av been a follower of merlin?, my aim from time unset has always been to correct that his misconception, follow the trend probably.

I maintain that while individual experience is subjective, some claims are pure Bullshit, misconception, grande delusion and obviously ill information.
Am not and has never been a follower of ENKI, and even before ALMIGHTY MELLIN know, i don know'am.

Man of all weather "moi".

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.