Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,390 members, 7,853,743 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1058225 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dannyolora: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2015
How many is needed for 2 years masters ?
40,000 AUD?

erictack2003:
Hello Bro, welcome to a World of possibilities, for cheap Schs, check with Australian Catholic University(www.acu.edu.au), they have 6 Campuses, Charles Darwin University, NT(www.cdu.edu.au), University of Tasmania, Tasmania(www.utas.edu.au), Edith Cowen University,(www.ecu.edu.au), Grifften University,All are SVP. pls be patient with the last spelling.

The tuition fees ranges from AUS18,000 to AUS24,000 among these Schools, you will pay 50% and OSHC is 1,212 to 1,620 for 18-24months Masters.

Please note that the Schools will normally transfer you to their Agents, it's a normal process. If you ask me, I will advice you focus on CDU, their fees are crazily cheap. And use EFINT Consulting if you are directed. Their service is superb and they don't charge much. Though CDU will ask of bank statement of like 6.5m.

Please don't forget to prepare a CV of any working experience of what you have been doing since 2010(to satisfy GTE, both in your Admission application and Visa application), also start preparing payslips incase of your work exp(6 months payslips) and CVs etc, ACU will not ask of bank statement, UTAS will ask your bank to write telling them that you have enough money to support yourself, Utas agents are handled by GOAJO agency.

I will kip advising you. Wish you luck.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dannyolora: 6:48am On Jun 03, 2015
8 working days?? I guess u submitted your application outside nigeria?

mobuch:

8 working days
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dannyolora: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2015
How many years program pls? A year or 2? Also, how much are you paying all together for your tution?

Mikey:

I applied to Edith Cowan, I will pay close to 12000AUD to get the COE and I didn't use any English test to get d admission
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dannyolora: 7:11am On Jun 03, 2015
dexterinc2003:

lol @ pls be nice.
i applied to unsw for a masters by coursework,public health to be precise,i paid 6k aud,and my CoE was out in 2 days.

Do you employ the services of the agents around or you secure the whole process on your own?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by solin: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2015
How do one get d job description that is accepted by ICCA? Is d processing fee for skill assessment diff from employment? Or one pays for d two?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Pls I urgently need an answer right away.... I want to frontload my medicals what are the necessary documents that I should take along to the hospital
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2015
I think the payment covers academic n skill assessment...skill is ur employment
solin:
How do one get d job description that is accepted by ICCA? Is d processing fee for skill assessment diff from employment? Or one pays for d two?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Bryanpro:
Pls I urgently need an answer right away.... I want to frontload my medicals what are the necessary documents that I should take along to the hospital
Somebody help out pls
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lilspiceyy(f): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Bryanpro:
Somebody help out pls
2 passport photographs, your eMedicals, your international passport, your polio vaccine cert (yellow card) bt if u haven't gotten u have to pay fatayi 2,500 to get yours and your Medical fees which shld be abt 45k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bryanpro:
Hello to everyone and thanks to all those that has been helping us out here .... Pls I need the direction on how to get to TELEPERFORMANCE office LAGOS, I already have the address but don't know how to get there from Oshodi... just the way to get there....

From Maryland enter bus to Ikeja under bridge. Just by the road on your right after Sheraton, after mobil and after a GTBank you will see a white tall story building where Virgin Atlantic office used to be. Its called Etiebet building.
There are lots of guys stopping u to take passport photos thats the place.
Coming from Ikeja under bridge just watch out for Eko Hospital by your left be careful so you dont pass the building. If you are driving you may have to go front to make a U-turn near GTB or so then come back and watch ur right. If na bus just keep looking at your left and drop at the busstop called ''Abule sometin sometin cheesy grin
Abeg i don try jor, na Island i dey so una go pardon me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bryanpro:
Somebody help out pls

You get your eMedical confimation letter and HAP ID after registering online remember. Below is the website

http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/emedical.aspx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dannyolora: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Why do people neglect your questions on this thread?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by olajiggar(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

For visa purpose.....
If u ar under SVP u dont need bank statement.

If not under SVP here is a list of eligible sponsors...

Note: An eligible family member includes:

the applicant
the applicant's partner
the applicant's parents
the applicant's grandparents
the applicant's brothers or sisters
an uncle or aunt of the applicant who is:
an Australian citizen, and Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen and
usually resident in Australia.

Hello house, pls pardon my going bck to this issue, hav bin following dis for awhile, gone tru all pages from the previous one...right nau am considering a school in sydney, and another one in melbourne. My question is. Am going for svp via adv. Dip. And my uncle is ready to support with bank statement and relevant docs. I understand the fact that I won't need to send acct statement to pretoria ...bt schools still needs 3months statements before they give offer. I hope my uncle's acct'll be okay for that. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
dannyolora:

Whats ur question again? Please repost.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
olajiggar:

Hello house, pls pardon my going bck to this issue, have bin following dis for awhile, gone tru all pages from the previous one...right nau am considering a school in sydney, and another one in melbourne. My question is. Am going for svp via adv. Dip. And my uncle is ready to support with bank statement and relevant docs. I understand the fact that I won't need to send acct statement to pretoria ...bt schools still needs 3months statements before they give offer. I hope my uncle's acct'll be okay for that. Thanks

Yes it should be ok. If you have same surname thats perfect. If its not same surname then he will have to give a sworn affidavit (sworn in court) stating his relationship to you and include his passport number (copy of passport maybe required).
All these is depending on the school of your choice by the way.

Another way is to send the money to your acct.

So many pple have asked this question in the other thread and i am responding as per all the answers given before.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by olajiggar(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
missakomaye:

Yes it should be ok. If you have same surname thats perfect. If its not same surname then he will have to give a sworn affidavit (sworn in court) stating his relationship to you and include his passport number (copy of passport maybe required).
All these is depending on the school of your choice by the way.

Another way is to send the money to your acct.

So many pple have asked this question in the other thread and i am responding as per all the answers given before.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I think I'll prefer the affidavit option, transferring such amount to my acct could be seen as deliberate for visa purpose cos previous transactions are very low figures compare to what is needed. Have seen answers to dis question many times bt I remember way bck then that jenny'll always say that we could use relative's accts, that we could even combine two accts , bt recent postings has resulted in many new line of thoughts, and one gets worried especially when u wanna start puting resources into dis. I appreciate.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kykybfo: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
@Erictack2003,pls i sent you a pm,pls reply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kykybfo: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
@Malkinburg,pls reply me i sent u a pm.tnx
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lighthouse4real: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
dannyolora:
@dannyolora. I don't think your questions were intentionally neglected. They seem to be directed to certain opinions/views of different posts. And those people may not be online gain for days. Direct your questions in such a way that anyone can answer.
Concerning the dexterinc post of COE: You don't need an agent for that. Just follow the link sent to you after admission and pay online with your MasterCard. It's just simple as that. Take care.
By the way, different schools have different deposit. Pick the one suitable for you.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Done!

kykybfo:
@Erictack2003,pls i sent you a pm,pls reply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by timikenzo2(f): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hello e - family,pls ave been following the threads but I still have some questions. I applied on the 20th of April, for visa subclass 572 with 2 dependants. We had not done our medicals before the application, we have been waiting.... Tried to open the immiaccount but its not giving d info needed,pls assist on how to go about this,plus how am I supposed to know my CO. Thanks all
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
timikenzo2:
Hello e - family,pls ave been following the threads but I still have some questions. I applied on the 20th of April, for visa subclass 572 with 2 dependants. We had not done our medicals before the application, we have been waiting.... Tried to open the immiaccount but its not giving d info needed,pls assist on how to go about this,plus how am I supposed to know my CO. Thanks all

Hi,
Your CO will contact you when he/she needs additional info from you or when he wants to give u the go ahead to do medicals. On their site it is stated that u can either do ur medicals before submission. I do not know for sure if u can go ahead now without ur CO saying so. Check again please to be sure http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/emedical.aspx

All you need do though is wait patiently. I submitted same day too and nothing yet. The wait can be terrible but.....

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adeoye201: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Is it good to use an agent?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
missakomaye:

Hi,
Your CO will contact you when he/she needs additional info from you or when he wants to give u the go ahead to do medicals. On their site it is stated that u can either do ur medicals before submission. I do not know for sure if u can go ahead now without ur CO saying so. Check again please to be sure http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/emedical.aspx

All you need do though is wait patiently. I submitted same day too and nothing yet. The wait can be terrible but.....
@ Missakomaye pls did u do your medical upfront before lodging your visa??
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lchilax: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
timikenzo2:

call Pretoria or Email them

Telephone +27 12 423 6000
Email immigration.pretoria@dfat.gov.au
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bryanpro:
@ Missakomaye pls did u do your medical upfront before lodging your visa??

Yes I front loaded my medicals
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
adeoye201:
Is it good to use an agent?

It's neither good or bad. Some schools however insist that you use an agent. Some do not like reading or stressing themselves so they use agents.
It depends on YOU and perhaps your school.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
missakomaye:

Yes I front loaded my medicals
Okay ma... So pls can I go ahead and do mine by 2mor and lodge my visa by next week Monday
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by timikenzo2(f): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
@ missakomaye,even at the fact that you did medicals ahead of submission you have not heard from them? And are you the only applicant? Many thankss
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
timikenzo2:
@ missakomaye,even at the fact that you did medicals ahead of submission you have not heard from them? And are you the only applicant? Many thankss
Lol... She has gotten her grant oh
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dexterinc2003: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
dannyolora:

Do you employ the services of the agents around or you secure the whole process on your own?

Hi dannyolora,i believe your name is daniel, which happens to be my name also,sry abt d late reply,was on my was 2 Aus already,thank God for wi-fi ,the reply would have been much later.
I actually used the agent to secure my admission,and they were also helpful as they helped me fill my visa forms and gave me all the necessary info for a successful outcome.
But hey,using an agent remains optional...cheers
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lilspiceyy(f): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bryanpro:
Lol... She has gotten her grant oh
Serious shocked. She didn't announce it ooo. Congrats. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (511)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.