Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1050488 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by laminaria(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2015
teeflow09:

Pls how long did it take dem to reply dat application u are talking about cos mine is 2 months today and I av not heard anyfin yet..
send msg to their e-mail stating ur name, passport Nos, vln Nos and d date lodged they will send u noreply mail first n get back to u within 48hrs.....guess u are under level3 if yes chill bro it takes three months or more.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by teeflow09: 10:09pm On May 31, 2015
laminaria:

send msg to their e-mail stating ur name, passport Nos, vln Nos and d date lodged they will send u noreply mail first n get back to u within 48hrs.....guess u are under level3 if yes chill bro it takes three months or more.
I av sent a mail (no reply) after 48 hrs so I called nd dey confirmed see in d application in dere system but no tangible reply yet
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shapoh(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2015
@mrnilobrawn... bro, ow naa? pls ow much do dey certify documents at d court, so dose guys wont maga mi...asin approx figure.
thanks....
Bryanpro:
I meant what the Australia embassy means by a certify copy of the documents
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2015
i dont think its more than 500 a copy...been a while i certified a document
shapoh:
@mrnilobrawn... bro, ow naa? pls ow much do dey certify documents at d court, so dose guys wont maga mi...asin approx figure.
thanks....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shapoh(m): 10:37pm On May 31, 2015
thanks bro
chuckdee13:
i dont think its more than 500 a copy...been a while i certified a document
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2015
ur welcome...find out sha. this is just an estimate for u
shapoh:
thanks bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by enilim: 11:24pm On May 31, 2015
BossladyMo
Please kindly give an idea of how to write a CV to suit an Australian employer. I remember you mentioned something about more of one's experiences.
Will appreciate your help. Thank you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shapoh(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2015
going dere tomorrow...
chuckdee13:
ur welcome...find out sha. this is just an estimate for u
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2015
ok cool
shapoh:
going dere tomorrow...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrnilobrawn: 11:42pm On May 31, 2015
shapoh:
thanks....
Court....atmost 3OO/page
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 11:59pm On May 31, 2015
NNBB2012:

Yes.Funny enough some other states require minimum amount one must have in their account.

Yea. Queensland demands you have 40,000 in assets for a family of 4 (2 adults 2 children0. And at least 15,000 of that must be shown as cash in a bank account. Other assets are just to be declared.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 11:59pm On May 31, 2015
enilim:
BossladyMo
Please kindly give an idea of how to write a CV to suit an Australian employer. I remember you mentioned something about more of one's experiences.
Will appreciate your help. Thank you.

I used the VETASSESS template.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 12:01am On Jun 01, 2015
ferdimako:

When a document is forged it is bogus! Only in that situation should u worry.

I think it's because many people think 'Bogus' means 'Big', and not 'Fake'

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 01, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Court....atmost 3OO/page
It depends on d location. I did N50/page in Jos.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 01, 2015
bossladymo1:

I think it's because many people think 'Bogus' means 'Big', and not 'Fake'
I sent u an e-mail but ignore. I will soon bind this project... my Oga has my chapter five. That is the final... I can't wait.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 12:45am On Jun 01, 2015
ferdimako:

My diploma was assessed as cert IV so I guess a Nigerian advanced diploma would come off as their diploma...and if that matches the educational requirement for that occupation.. be sure not to get any migration points. Only an Australian diploma earns 10 points.

Any overseas certificate and Diploma assessed to be equivalent to Australian certificate and Advanced diploma will earn 10points. So, it is not only Australian Diploma.It depends on assessing body. TRA and Engineers Australia do assess Advanced Diploma as equivalent to Australian Advanced Diploma. I know of people who have done that.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 1:25am On Jun 01, 2015
nkechima:

Thanks... His Occupation is on the list (Customer Care Manager) He's presently the Marketing and Distribution Manager of a Chinese company that produces Conduit Pipe but before now his been working as a Logistics Supervisor. All his work experience is post graduate
He used his Diploma Cert not advance Diploma to gain admission into the college. Can't we use the Nigerian College of Admin/Chartered Institute of Admin transcript? (Final Professional Cert). Since we have all his transcript accept that of the Advance Diploma............ The only document we have for the Advance diploma is to whom from Obafemi Awolowo Uni.

Having checked the occupation, I could only see it on CSOL list; it means he has to be nominated by Employer,state,region or family. You need to check each state nomination list to see if the occupation is on the list otherwise he must be sponsored by an employer or a close relative . This link shows you the details of his job decription and qualification he MUST have in order to do the job here in Australia http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Product+Lookup/1220.0~First+Edition,+Revision+1~Chapter~UNIT+GROUP+1492+Call+or+Contact+Centre+and+Customer+Service+Managers.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 2:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Ninibabe:
My peeps I greet you.@ Mrnilobrawn, bossladyMo pls just a quick question,is there any payment made before Vetasses can asses your qualification? Pls I don't mind a brief explanation on this. Thank you

Yeap. You have to pay.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 2:14am On Jun 01, 2015
ferdimako:

I sent u an e-mail but ignore. I will soon bind this project... my Oga has my chapter five. That is the final... I can't wait.

Oh you did...Alright, will ignore it then.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bossladymo1: 2:15am On Jun 01, 2015
Nkechima

SA is the only state that I know sponsors Customer Service Manager.

WA has something similar to logistics tho.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by enilim: 5:07am On Jun 01, 2015
Ok. Thank you

bossladymo1:

I used the VETASSESS template.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missakomaye(f): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Guy,
Na Jos pikin u too be? Corret!!!!!!!!!!

ferdimako:

It depends on d location. I did N50/page in Jos.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2015
missakomaye:
Guy,
Na Jos pikin u too be? Corret!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omooba2015(m): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Good Morning sir/ma,@bossladymo1...@mrmilobrawn and others gurus,. Pls help me, I had Bsc Accounting 2008, I have been working as an Accountant in an organization, pls am I good to go for 189, can I be assessed by vetasse or which body. Or is it compulsory ,that only certified practicing Accountant of Australia (CPAA) can assess me. Pls,is there any body that go through this. Pls help

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chookudi(m): 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
There are 3 accounting bodies that can assess your qualifications - CPA, ICAA and IPA. Choice depends on you and convenience (ICAA require scanned certified copies so this may be more convenient). That being said, without mincing words, MOST LIKELY your 4 year B.Sc degree will be assessed as equivalent to an australian associate degree which means you need a form of postgrad qualification such as ICAN to back it up

omooba2015:
Good Morning sir/ma,@bossladymo1...@mrmilobrawn and others gurus,. Pls help me, I had Bsc Accounting 2008, I have been working as an Accountant in an organization, pls am I good to go for 189, can I be assessed by vetasse or which body. Or is it compulsory ,that only certified practicing Accountant of Australia (CPAA) can assess me. Pls,is there any body that go through this. Pls help
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Do I need to certify / notarised copies of my other documents such as TOEFL Result, bank statement, Waec certificate...?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omooba2015(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
chookudi:
There are 3 accounting bodies that can assess your qualifications - CPA, ICAA and IPA. Choice depends on you and convenience (ICAA require scanned certified copies so this may be more convenient). That being said, without mincing words, MOST LIKELY your 4 year B.Sc degree will be assessed as equivalent to an australian associate degree which means you need a form of postgrad qualification such as ICAN to back it up

Thanks for your reply, so am not good to go, if I don't have ICAN. It's only B.Sc. in Accounting I have.,which u said it won't be fully assessed
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lighternote: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
I'm happy to break the first good news in this month of June. cool
Yiiiipppppeeeeeeee!
Visa granted!!!! 573 SVP.
My dependants and I got!

Best wishes to u all.

@UBKtech, Boss lady, Mrnilobrown, Ferdimako, etc, thank you all for ur invaluable info. I was following all the way, silently.

Naijababeinmel grin

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lighternote: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
@ Teeflow, ensure you have bn calling the right number.

Best wishes.

After you lodge your visa application:

Please do not contact the Visa and Immigration Section at the Australian High Commission in Pretoria if your visa application is still within standard processing times, unless you have an urgent or compassionate and compelling reason to do so. We process a large volume of visa applications every day, and responding to unnecessary visa queries causes delays in processing applications.

Email:

Email is our preferred method of contact, and all enquiries are responded to within 48 hours. Our email address is:

immigration.pretoria@dfat.gov.au.

You must include your full name and passport number (and VLN if applicable), type of visa application, and date and method of lodgement. Failure to include these details will result in a delay in responding to your query.

Australian privacy legislation prevents officers from disclosing information to anyone other than the visa applicant unless you have provided formal written authorisation.

Telephone:

Telephone is not the preferred method of contact with the Australian Immigration Office in Pretoria. Visa applicants calling this office experience long delays due to the high volume of calls. If you prefer not to wait, please use our email address.

Telephone hours are strictly between 8.30am and 11.30am (Pretoria time), Monday to Friday.

Unfortunately the Australian High Commission in Pretoria cannot assist with telephone queries if you have not yet lodged your visa application. If you wish to speak to someone about your visa application before lodging, please contact your closest Visa Application Centre (contacts listed above).

Our telephone number is +27 12 423 6060.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omooba2015(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
lighternote:
Yiiiipppppeeeeeeee!
My dependants and I got!

@Coldgate, hola on 07012093835.
I am the lady u met with her family @Fatayi Williams on the 5th of May. You lent me ur pen. kiss
Best wishes to u all.
@UBKtech, Boss lady, Mrnilobrown, Ferdimako, etc, thank you all for ur invaluable info. I was following all the way, silently.

Naijababeinmel grin
CONGRATULATIONS! CHEERS

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lchilax: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
lighternote:
Yiiiipppppeeeeeeee!
My dependants and I got!

@Coldgate, hola on 07012093835.
I am the lady u met with her family @Fatayi Williams on the 5th of May. You lent me ur pen. kiss
Best wishes to u all.

Naijababeinmel grin

congrats!!!!!!! so where re u headed?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lighternote: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ichilax, you should have guessed rightly, Melbourne.
That's what I mean by naijababeinmel grin
lchilax:

congrats!!!!!!! so where re u headed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)