Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,697 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1056260 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
udz:
I am moved to declare. Everyone still expecting visa grant for mid year intake 2016 will receive his/her grant before 15th July. Amen.

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by PuyolOkoye: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
badenugba:

Hello , after several consideration I think I will prefer the PTE to IELTS, how can I get study materials for he PTE and what can u say about PTE and IELTS coz u have both experience.

I am an IELTS tutor (been teaching it for 3years and also own a site and a Facebook page) so i didn't really need any study materials for PTE.
Also, PTE is easier I must say but you have to be computer savvy as well as good in managing your time.

The basic difference is that PTE is wholly computer based while your Speaking and Writing sections on IELTS will be evaluated by humans. I wish you luck.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hello all, I learned that holders of certain schools' COE are bound to encounter rejection of study visa. Probably because they're of low tuition. Please how true is this?

Cheers
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by POTUSUK: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
bellong, thanks so much for your feedback.

just to clarify...so it is not a big deal if I don't include a residential address in Australia...... for my visa application?

bellong:
Potusuk,

1. Bank statement, land documents, employment offer.. anything to show you are returning to your country after studies.

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. I don't know about temporary visa if you need one but for Permanent visa, you must get one.

5. No big deal in the format

Personal details: name, phone no, address, email (don't put age, gender or any discriminatory identifier)

. Employment history: from recent to last.

Academic qualifications:
Other qualification

Referees
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
SegunWamiri:
Hello all, I learned that holders of certain schools' COE are bound to encounter rejection of study visa. Probably because they're of low tuition. Please how true is this?

Cheers
who told you
where the you get the info from
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bhanjoe: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Amen
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayoyemi124: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Amen IJN
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2016

Cheers

Solitin40:

who told you
where the you get the info from

Well, it was a passing comment. Not too sure but I think an agent told a friend of mine. That's why I really want adequate information on such. Anyone with info on such?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BigZCassino: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pls where can one write pte in lagos, and how much is it
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by olenime(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
BigZCassino:
Pls where can one write pte in lagos, and how much is it
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
POTUSUK:
bellong, thanks so much for your feedback.

just to clarify...so it is not a big deal if I don't include a residential address in Australia...... for my visa application?

Not a big deal...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by POTUSUK: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2016
bellong:

Not a big deal...

ok...thanks boss
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by POTUSUK: 12:02am On Jul 07, 2016
guys, Im trying to pay for my Australian student visa ($550) using my GT master card to no avail?, keeps saying error: Transaction declined...what might be wrong?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:31am On Jul 07, 2016
POTUSUK:
guys, Im trying to pay for my Australian student visa ($550) using my GT master card to no avail?, keeps saying error: Transaction declined...what might be wrong?

Are you in Nigeria?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 1:52am On Jul 07, 2016
POTUSUK:
Which document are submitting for the financial part because from the website I saw no bank statement
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 2:56am On Jul 07, 2016
lucky032:
What's so special about this australia?Does money fall from the sky there?

Someone earned almost Aus $11,000 in two (2) months casual work and he has three jobs going. $11k doesn't include tax of Aus $3500 deducted that will be claimed. So earning lets say Aus $14,000 from a job in two months. Does that answer your question?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 4:14am On Jul 07, 2016
@ POTUSUK - I can see that Bellong has answered your questions. Just a question, you are applying for a student visa, right? I thought that this application needs to be submitted at Teleperformance.

...and yes, you do not need an Australian address to lodge an application for student visa.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 4:29am On Jul 07, 2016
Shabaranks:

So you eventually ended up in Australia? lol! I remember how u terrorised canada lol! cheesy

LMAO, ah ah dts not true o! they no gree me now so i change direction lol
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 4:33am On Jul 07, 2016
enyinna4:

How far, person no dey hear from you again lol... I just moved to Sunnybank with my roomie Joe for 120 p/w, but we no dey enjoy the place...well I go call you later for more discussion

ah why did you move lol, im jusr seeeing your message, anyway its close to the shopping centres sha
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by POTUSUK: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2016
bellong:

Are you in Nigeria?

bellong, yes sir... im in naija
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by POTUSUK: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Solitin40:

Which document are submitting for the financial part because from the website I saw no bank statement

you can include it'

for me, I am using a proof of funding
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by POTUSUK: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2016
FutureDon:
@ POTUSUK - I can see that Bellong has answered your questions. Just a question, you are applying for a student visa, right? I thought that this application needs to be submitted at Teleperformance.

...and yes, you do not need an Australian address to lodge an application for student visa.

FutureDon.....that was prior to July 1st 2016. Now, submission is done online. I'd just need to go do biometrics at Teleperformance.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ukchy: 6:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Save your money and go for PR, thank me later.
You can only think of applying to school if you dont have work experience .
Don't mind anybody advising you to abandon your accounting dream. Even though nursing is good accounting is a professional course and you have every opportunity to work anywhere.Just follow your dream .

Am currently doing my Master of Professional Acounting with CQU Brisbane

ayobamiakinrind:
Good day house, please I need clarification from people who are already there (in Aussie). I studied Bsc Accounting here and finished with 2:1, scored 8.0 in IELTS and also, I've been offered PQP at PIBT as a pathway to Masters in Professional Accounting at ECU.
I'm scheduled to start next year.
Recently, my contact there called and advised that I rather apply for Bachelors degree in Nursing Science at ECU. I've done so and I've been offered admission, he said I may not get PR even if I'm CPA qualified.
Please compatriots, enlighten me as I'm a bit skeptical about the Nursing thing, a fresh start and my love for accounting. Please endeavor to explain the consequence(s) of each my options.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lucky032(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2016
WestAfrican:

Someone earned almost Aus $11,000 in two (2) months casual work and he has three jobs going. $11k doesn't include tax of Aus $3500 deducted that will be claimed. So earning lets say Aus $14,000 from a job in two months. Does that answer your question?

Bros walahi,indeed money falls there.Plz,i studied microbiology and i want to do my masters in nursing.Is it possible there.I am planning applying nov/dec next yr to resume succeding yr feb 2018.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2016
lucky032:

Bros walahi,indeed money falls there.Plz,i studied microbiology and i want to do my masters in nursing.Is it possible there.I am planning applying nov/dec next yr to resume succeding yr feb 2018.

Yes it's possible. Follow this link http://cricos.education.gov.au/
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lucky032(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2016
WestAfrican:

Thank u bro!What is the difference btw TAFE and university
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udz: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2016
Solitin40:

try clearing ur browser history and try again.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lucky032(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2016
WestAfrican:

Thanks this link is instructive
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udz: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2016
POTUSUK:
clear ur browser history and try again.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by POTUSUK: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2016
udz:

clear ur browser history and try again.

@udz, I did that already...several times infact. same outcome. Payment Failed:Declined. Cleared history, caches and download history sef. Did you pay your application fees online and was successful?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=udz post=47286628]
clear ur browser history and try again.[/quote

Its posible its above ur card online daily limit. Confirm from ur bank, smoe banks have 300usd daily limit

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by udz: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=abbyjo post=47287332][/quote] the amount is in AUD

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (511)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11