Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044433 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rudyislife: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2016
mctowel01:

The 50k estimate is for going with the option of showing proof of living, travel and course costs and thats a whole lot of money. It must be a deposit in your account or a kind of scholarship you have.
The 60k annual income is beyond an average Nigerian. Mehn, whats this world turning to?
anyway out yet on this proof of funding? ??
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:24am On Jul 27, 2016
abbyjo:
Am so excited,
Visa grant gotten this afternoon, hubby was meant to start orientation yesterday buy we got a mail fron the case officer to correct dob for out kids on a document and request for a later resumption date for him.
Today grant was approved.
Pls wld appreciate any help with cheap flight bookings so he can leave immediately.
Tnks to everyone for your help.
You are all appreciated.
Submitted 21st of june in lagos
Try Tripsta or cheapflights to compare flights ticket
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2016
Teaser4:
which school is good and not too expensive for masters of public admin or anything related to public policy or public management in australia
Australia is expensive and the schools are among the 500 best universities in the world
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2016
owenklay please is transit visa needed in Singapore
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by steamaje: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2016
There is surely away out.. You can get sponsorship from both parents, spouse and close relatives... showing annual income, tax reciept and pay slip
rudyislife:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rudyislife: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2016
steamaje:
There is surely away out.. You can get sponsorship from both parents, spouse and close relatives... showing annual income, tax reciept and pay slip
Can a cousin be once sponsor? ??
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2016
Solitin40:
Search Nurseafrica
am here my people .male or female accommodation de
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nurseafrica: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2016
bossmiga:
Please is anyone attending or knows someone in University of Wollongong, Wollongong campus, in this forum? I need private accommodation pls.

You can pm me with any details you have. Thanks.
yes my son am in wollongong. mail me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Solitin40:
owenklay please is transit visa needed in Singapore

Travelling THROUGH Singapore:

Foreigners transiting in Singapore will not require visas if they remain within the transit area of Changi Airport (Terminals 1, 2 and 3) and do not pass through Singapore Immigration.

Sometimes, foreign visitors may be required to pass through Singapore Immigration if they arrive/depart from the Budget Terminal or if their airlines do not have the necessary transfer facilities. In these cases, the foreign visitor should obtain a visa prior to travel so that he/she will not meet any difficulties while transiting in Singapore.

It is advised that you check with the airline to find out if they provide the required transfer facilities and if you require a visa. You may also wish to visit the Changi Airport website for more information on transfer facilities:

http://www.changiairport.com/in-transit/transit-information.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2016
rudyislife:
I don't know bro,.. I m yet to find out directly from someone who applied after july 1st, having the same challenge. I ve just seen one person, but will get info from him as soon as i can.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2016
steamaje:
I don't think close relatives is allowed. They stated only parents or spouse

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rudyislife: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2016
mctowel01:

I don't know bro,.. I m yet to find out directly from someone who applied after july 1st, having the same challenge. I ve just seen one person, but will get info from him as soon as i can.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by diggy4real: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2016
Which Australian school can take a 2.2 holder in MSC mechanical engineering ? How long is MSC in Australia?....what's the cost? .....someone should narrow my search down pls.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by STAugustineOf13(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2016
Stanleyelege:

Not just a soa of 10m but a tax certificate.
The new rule states that an eligible sponsor
must ve a an annual earning of of atleast 10 m.

The new rule stipulates that soa and introduction letter will not be honoured as emphasis was made on Tax receipt.

They'll change that CockShit for Nigerians.
We don't pay Tax & don't wanna pay also, so long those block head politicians are still there doing absolute nothing with the Oyel-Money allocations that they've been collecting.

"Where there's a blockage, there must be a way".
-Water

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sorry I didn't get this on time....am in perth already...in a backpacker.....I used skyscanner.Com easy and cheap...
U cold try this services too... kayak.Com tripsta.Com they all offer affordable tickets.....ur number of stops would determine how cheaper tho..

PuyolOkoye:

Bro abeg how u take book your flight?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anyone has a reasonable or shared accommodation In perth?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by johnHadey: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
For those on transit, no matter how long, dont pass Tru main immigration, just go straight to where u see international transfers and look for the desk of the airline of ur next connecting flight....and av them assure u ur baggage is on ur next flight...
I had 2 stops.....jo'Bourg 8hrs and Singapore 2hrs....no stress connecting...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Asoasoaso: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Any body applied with new rule, Plz I need help
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Asoasoaso: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Gud dey my E- family, Plz help m reason to my mater, I paid my Skul fee and OSHC last month but my payment went there late and Skul mailed m that they can't process for the July this year again that I need to defer my offer for semester 1 2017 (February) and later I was directed to authorized representative (agent) before I can get my new admission letter and COE, but since I went to Agent am not hear any thing, and he always saying come backnext all the time, Plz am tired any advice ?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by diggy4real: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
diggy4real:
Which Australian school can take a 2.2 holder in MSC mechanical engineering ? How long is MSC in Australia?....what's the cost? .....someone should narrow my search down pls.

Someone should help.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by steamaje: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
diggy4real:

Someone should help.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by steamaje: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Yes You can.. It will cost you about 15000AuD per semester....
diggy4real:

Someone should help.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
diggy4real:

Someone should help.

Yes you can and most msc goes for 1.5yrs to 2yrs and as for the cost it will depend on the school you finally decide to process it's admission.... Ope it helps answer your questions!.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Victory1989(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello guru in the house, I need your help...am a graduate of geology with a CGPA of 2.89 (2:2)..i would love to apply for either MSC or Post Graduate Diploma in any of the Australia universities...

Below are my questions.

1. Can I get a direct masters or do a PGD?

2. My aunt in USA want to give stand as my sponsor... will they accept it as we do not shear same surname cos she is my mum elder sis.

3. What are the documents needed by me?

4. Is toefl needed

I would need other supporting advice.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by diggy4real: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
steamaje:
Yes You can.. It will cost you about 15000AuD per semester....

Please help with schools and must I write IELTS?.....Is their any1 DAT can waive that for me....thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
diggy4real:

Please help with schools and must I write IELTS?.....Is their any1 DAT can waive that for me....thanks.

Even if school waves it for, you will still need it to process your visa application, so bro yes u need to write IELTS or PTE
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by linaluv: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
this australian proof of funds (financial requirement) is a unique one, most Nigerians will find it difficult, how do one cope seeing we dont like paying Tax in this country.
even most people who pay tax do not earn up to 10m.
but yet guys are still getting approval mails from Ausie govt.

also i like to know if i have someone in Australia who decides to sponsor me education but he or she is not a Nigerian and not my relative.
is such acceptable?

whAt Nigerian body is responsible for the tax certificate, is it FIRS ?(FEDERAL)

HOW About that of states. do they accept from state governments?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by steamaje: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tax is Tax state or Federal...
linaluv:
this australian proof of funds (financial requirement) is a unique one, most Nigerians will find it difficult, how do one cope seeing we dont like paying Tax in this country.
even most people who pay tax do not earn up to 10m.
but yet guys are still getting approval mails from Ausie govt.

also i like to know if i have someone in Australia who decides to sponsor me education but he or she is not a Nigerian and not my relative.
is such acceptable?

whAt Nigerian body is responsible for the tax certificate, is it FIRS ?(FEDERAL)

HOW About that of states. do they accept from state governments?

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cottyekundayo(m): 4:59am On Jul 28, 2016
diggy4real:

Bros, I doubt if anyone will has a comprehensive list of schools that will accept you, most visa holders had to at one time or the other find the school themselves or used agents. As regards cost, 20k - 36k aud per annum for tuition, depending on the school. Also, depending on your pathway, research or coursework, it may be 1.5 years or 2.
I recommend you take to google and search by yourself. That way, you get information properly and read for yourself what you need to know..
Regards

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by steamaje: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2016
You will be able to get an admission... You check the school you want through google den and check for schools ur aunt might not be able to sponsor you... you might also need english test depends on the school
Victory1989:
Hello guru in the house, I need your help...am a graduate of geology with a CGPA of 2.89 (2:2)..i would love to apply for either MSC or Post Graduate Diploma in any of the Australia universities...

Below are my questions.

1. Can I get a direct masters or do a PGD?

2. My aunt in USA want to give stand as my sponsor... will they accept it as we do not shear same surname cos she is my mum elder sis.

3. What are the documents needed by me?

4. Is toefl needed

I would need other supporting advice.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by steamaje: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2016
@diggy4real If school wave it for you embassy wont demand for it. Not all schools you require english test or even bank statement
AlvinKem:

Even if school waves it for, you will still need it to process your visa application, so bro yes u need to write IELTS or PTE

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8