Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046332 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ogolikpo1(f): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
guadete:

Nurse
abeg no vex how do someone now get the certificate iv in individual support cos most schools dont offer it.......I have applied for that in Brisbane tafe wishing to start July

thanks

pls re u currently in Australia
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ogolikpo1(f): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
pls when dey say certified documents, can it be done in ministry of foreign affairs or must it be a notary lawyer. the notary lawyers I have met re calling 2500 per documents n I have about 10 or more docs to notarize/ certify.
if dey can accept foreign Affairs seal let me go for it cos its cheaper.
thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ogolikpo1:
pls when dey say certified documents, can it be done in ministry of foreign affairs or must it be a notary lawyer. the notary lawyers I have met re calling 2500 per documents n I have about 10 or more docs to notarize/ certify.
thanks

Do it in any court, it shouldn't be more than #200/document
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ilias2: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ogolikpo1:
thanks

Court is just #100, so why waste 2500.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Those needing help with fees and those offering assitance should be careful so you dont fall into the hands of fraudulent people.
With the way things are going, you can easily be a victim and we dont want you to come here and cry foul.
Just be careful with the people you deal with. 1 kobo advise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ogolikpo1(f): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2016
Ilias2:

Court is just #100, so why waste 2500.
pls which of the court because I went to maitama high court yesterday n was told 2500 per document I even tried bargaining they left me there.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ogolikpo1(f): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2016
bellong:

Do it in any court, it shouldn't be more than #200/document
pls do u no any court in abuja dat does it for that amount, I went to high court maitama n was told 2500
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Llexnet: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2016
Hello all,

Do I need to book appointment before going to the TLS office in Ikeja. Or I can just go in and get everything done......

Urgent plssssss
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2016
you dont need to book appointment
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ilias2: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2016
[I dont know about abuja o... but you can ask those staff that signs avidavit for you..they might refer you to someone or direct you.

quote author=Ogolikpo1 post=51762814]
pls which of the court because I went to maitama high court yesterday n was told 2500 per document I even tried bargaining they left me there.
[/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ilias2: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2016
If it Australia. .just work in with ur passport and photocopies of your passport and print out of ur application which they sent to your mail..you don't need to book.... also with #7430 except if ur own type is diff

Llexnet:
Hello all,

Do I need to book appointment before going to the TLS office in Ikeja. Or I can just go in and get everything done......

Urgent plssssss
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Michaelchang: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Solitin40:

Sir/ Ma The first step is to get your favorite drink and snack ,enter your bedroom or toilet or a quiet place buy data to access the internet plus get a pen and notepad make use of phone because of screenshots of important infos and the final step is start from page 1 part 1 of this thread and read to the last page after come back and ask your questions alao have this at the back of your mind that Australia is Expensive

Thank You!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Llexnet: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2016
Ilias2:
If it Australia. .just work in with ur passport and photocopies of your passport and print out of ur application which they sent to your mail..you don't need to book.... also with #7430 except if ur own type is diff

Thanks, I really appreciate.....
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
teahigh:

Hello, what do you need...??

PM me.

Thanks, i have pm'd u.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by classichsy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
oh..na so....now you just clarify it... You quick to vex...kiyode...
browse through the SOL list to check nursing related program and search for the training equivalent in 9ja.

Ogolikpo1:

am a nurse here means am a nurse here in naija abi no be nairaland I dey so
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ogolikpo1(f): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
classichsy:
oh..na so....now you just clarify it... You quick to vex...kiyode...
browse through the SOL list to check nursing related program and search for the training equivalent in 9ja.

bros I no vex oo, no time to vex, it saps energy
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shotuns: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ogolikpo1:

pls do u no any court in abuja dat does it for that amount, I went to high court maitama n was told 2500
That's because it is in Abuja I guess, I notarized 3 documents yesterday at Abeokuta in Ogun state and after bargaining I paid 3500k for the three. Was told a documents costs 1500k here.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
WestAfrican:
Those needing help with fees and those offering assitance should be careful so you dont fall into the hands of fraudulent people.
With the way things are going, you can easily be a victim and we dont want you to come here and cry fowl.
Just be careful with the people you deal with. 1 kobo advise.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Llexnet: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Here in Lagos, Notorizin cost 1k, but considering the volume I got lots of discount. at Igbosere High court

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by classichsy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
HeIIo. Have you Heard from tHem?

teahigh:

Don't know about that. Perhaps that's where the delay is from. Will have to wait anyways.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by swaystunna(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
wrote my IELTS test 2day.. phewww!!!;;

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ekazulu: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ogolikpo1:

I think you can get it done at Federal High Court Jabi for #200...or even Magistrate court at Jabi or Lifecamp.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by teahigh(m): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2016
swaystunna:

And how was it.....??

I went for PTE instead....tink its easier.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guadete: 2:51am On Dec 11, 2016
Not yet am still in Naija oooo but the way this thread keep saying that age care is not longer allowed for international student dey fear me......moreover I added the age care due to the fact that I cant find a a diploma in nursing program above 1.5 years

thanks

Ogolikpo1:

pls re u currently in Australia
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Raymondeji(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Hi guys,
i will be resuming at ACU Melbourne in January. I need someone that can provide a temporary accommodation, 2 weeks max. Pls guys, i have no one in Melbourne. oladejiray@gmail.com

I also want to confirm if aged care or disability care is still available in Melbourne. So that i can plan myself. Thanks guys
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohizzyy7: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
[quote]Hello Bro, welcome to a World of possibilities, for cheap Schs, check with Australian Catholic University(www.acu.edu.au), they have 6 Campuses, Charles Darwin University, NT(www.cdu.edu.au), University of Tasmania, Tasmania(www.utas.edu.au), Edith Cowen University,(www.ecu.edu.au), Grifften University,All are SVP. pls be patient with the last spelling.

Is it possible to relocate from Australia after one or two years.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohizzyy7: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
swaystunna:
How much did you pay for the registration of the exam and which center.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by swaystunna(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
i paid 52000 plus buh i tink its nw 68000 minus bank charge for the bankdraft nd other lil xpenses.
ohizzyy7:

How much did you pay for the registration of the exam and which center.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by swaystunna(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
it was aii, buh time factor was a big challenge.. Dont knw mch about PTE tho.
teahigh:

And how was it.....??

I went for PTE instead....tink its easier.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by teahigh(m): 6:13am On Dec 12, 2016
classichsy:
HeIIo. Have you Heard from tHem?
Not yet.....don't knw why its taking dis long.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by supremez74: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2016
swaystunna:
it was aii, buh time factor was a big challenge.. Dont knw mch about PTE tho.

go for PTE,I took it on a Thursday got my result on a sat got an 88 out 90 overall, first sitting, its about 55k if you buy the voucher in naija(about 37k if you pay with Ur card but not naija cards)

My advice goto PTE official website and check for centres in your state, goto to any centre closest to you, buy the voucher from them and fill it or give them #1000 to fill it for you, INSTEAD of going to all these littered scam agents,
N.B: you can write the exam 2days after registration and the result comes out before 5working days,mine took 2days.

also download the PTE simulation software and practice till you become perfect repeatedly, the software gives correction and has same interface with the main exam.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.