Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046570 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by charlesemeka85(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Among US,canada and aussie which one is better for an african immigrate
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stephen111(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
nairalanders in gold coast please i need accommodation..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
You are welcome bro.

stephen111:

NNBB2012, Bryanpro, erictack203,scrollmeout, emmiezye..thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmiezye(f): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
erictack203:
You got your grant?

Yeah today smiley.. Thanks for taking ur time to ans my qstns. It helped really. smiley smiley
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmiezye(f): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
ferdimako:

Congrats.

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stephen111(m): 3:07am On Jul 30, 2015
erictack203:
Congratulations my friend! Am so happy for you.

Call your School and get another date, tell them you have gotten your Visa Grant, but the time is too short, ask them if they can give you a Letter for one week extension or the relevance.

Congrats again.
yeah i did and they extend. Thanks blood. i am so grateful.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stephen111(m): 3:08am On Jul 30, 2015
congrats emmiezye
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 5:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats oooo, ahhhh! Am so happy for you, I tap into your blessings.

emmiezye:

Yeah today smiley.. Thanks for taking ur time to ans my qstns. It helped really. smiley smiley
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 5:36am On Jul 30, 2015
You are Welcome my friend, how long Extension did they give you?

[quote author=stephen111 post=36414281][/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by charlesemeka85(m): 6:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello house. Please i need an answer to my previous questions about migrating to australia
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stephen111(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2015
erictack203:
You are Welcome my friend, how long Extension did they give you?
August 3

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Very very good.

Oya pack your bags, please no waste of time, also don't forget to print out the recent date extension evidence issued from your School for Immigration purpose.

Safe trip.

stephen111:

August 3

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by debris: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
NOT FAIR AT HOW BIAS PEOPLE ON THIS AUSTRALIA THREAD I HAVE POSTED MORE THAN 5 POST ASKING ON ONE THING

NO ONE SEEM REPLYING ME

I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE THREADS INCLUDING THE FORMER,I COULDN'T GET THE INFORMATION I NEEDED

PLS CAN SOMEONE HERE WITH A GOOD HEART GIVE ME ATTENTION I NEEDED

IT's QUESTIONS ON TAFE COLLEGE PERTH HOW THE 6MONTHS ONLINE APPLICATION AND PROCESSING IT'S DONE FOR STUDENT VISA.

I HAVE DONE ALL I CAN TO THE SCHOOL BUT AM NOT SATISFIED I NEED INFORMATION FROM NAIRALANDERS A KIND HEARTED PLEASE DON'T CURSE I ONLY NEEDED HELP
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
I really dont understand ur request but to know how the online application will be done for the course I'll suggest u call the contact person for that particular course u have chosen,that should be on the courses' page. then if I understand correctly u wanna know if 6 months student visa can be done for u,I honestly dont know but I think some experienced old timers should be able to answer that for u.
debris:
NOT FAIR AT HOW BIAS PEOPLE ON THIS AUSTRALIA THREAD I HAVE POSTED MORE THAN 5 POST ASKING ON ONE THING

NO ONE SEEM REPLYING ME

I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE THREADS INCLUDING THE FORMER,I COULDN'T GET THE INFORMATION I NEEDED

IT's QUESTIONS ON TAFE COLLEGE PERTH HOW THE 6MONTHS ONLINE APPLICATION AND PROCESSING IT'S DONE FOR STUDENT VISA.

I HAVE DONE ALL I CAN TO THE SCHOOL BUT AM NOT SATISFIED I NEED INFORMATION FROM NAIRALANDERS A KIND HEARTED PLEASE DON'T CURSE I ONLY NEEDED HELP
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by coldgate(f): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
@debris:

Are you making an inquiry on the admission process or visa application? You need to be more clear for anyone to help.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by coldgate(f): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
atrapon:
Help a confused man!pls is there anyone that had been granted 572(tafe) visa under SVP in one/less than a month,a friend said his application is getting to 2months now wit no news yet.how possible is dat?

Yes. I got mine in the fourth week. Medicals front-loaded. TAFESA. SVP. He needs to call/send them an e-mail.

NB:I see you have been trying to reach me. I am so sorry. I have since forgotten the password to my nairaland e-mail account.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
@Debris,

Your question is not clear nor direct, that is why no one has answered you.

You have to be specific in asking your questions for you to get a concrete answer. Pls sort yourself out and ask your questions step by step, if it's for Visa, ask for that, if it's for application for admission, ask it and you will be answered/directed accordingly.

So happy asking smiley

debris:

NO ONE SEEM REPLYING ME

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by charlesemeka85(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pls can someone kindly grant me my request. I jus want to have infos regarding the standard of life in aussie and canada and to know the one that will be more favourable for an african immigrant.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by samuelokwu: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats bros. We tap into your good news.

quote author=stephen111 post=36380480]HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!!!
i received my grant yesterday thanks to God. just checking now. thanks to everyone in the house for all your help and always ready to answer. i am forever indebted to this forum.
My question is that i am having till Friday(31st) as deadline on my extension. if i book flight today(wed) can i still use the extension at the port of entry. i dont want to be shown red card at Port of Entry.
thanks y'all grin grin[/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by coldgate(f): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
atrapon:
tanks 4 d swift response..pls i nid to connect wit u on watsap..09093218228..did u submit ur highest qualification like BSC to embassy and did dey call u for interview..is dia any extra document aside d ones in dia website u submitted .thank u

Highest educational qualification? No. However, I included my undergraduate degree certificate because it was a requirement for gaining entry
into the Advanced Diploma course. And there was no interview.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
There was someone that got PR for both Aussie n Canada,so benefits of both countries were outlined for him. So I'll politely advise u to look thru this particular thread I think. But I can't remember the page. No one really wants to outline again what's already here. I think that's y no one has replied n I don't know the benefits so I can't help u either...I'm replying u now so u don't feel completely ignored
charlesemeka85:
Pls can someone kindly grant me my request. I jus want to have infos regarding the standard of life in aussie and canada and to know the one that will be more favourable for an african immigrant.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by debris: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
erictack203:
@Debris,

Your question is not clear nor direct, that is why no one has answered you.

You have to be specific in asking your questions for you to get a concrete answer. Pls sort yourself out and ask your questions step by step, if it's for Visa, ask for that, if it's for application for admission, ask it and you will be answered/directed accordingly.

So happy asking smiley

I FEEL SO MUCH HAPPY FOR THE REPLY I GOT FROM YOU ALL...THANKS

MY QUESTION

I WANT TO APPLY FOR A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN TAFE COLLEGE PERTH THE PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING HAS BEEN A PROBLEM TO ME UNLIKE WHEN I WANTED TO APPLY A POST GRADUATE COURSE IT WAS EASIER WITH A SUPERVISOR BUT I COULDN'T FURTHER DUE TO THE HIGH FEES.

2..WITH THE INFORMATION I GOT LATELY I WAS TOLD TO MEET AN AGENT(PLZ WERE ITS THE AGENT IN NIGERIA LIKE ITS SLATED FOR EACH COUNTRY.

3.PLS HOW MUCH DO THESE GENIUE AGENTS CHARGE FOR CERTIFICATE 3 HEALTH COURSE.

4.LASTLY HOW LONG DOES ALL THIS TAKE BECAUSE MY CHOSEN COURSE FOR STUDY THERE ONLY HAS JULY/FEB INTAKE.

TANKS EVERYONE HOPE TO GET YOU ALL FEEDBACKS HEARTY NAIRALANDERS.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by debris: 5:10am On Jul 31, 2015
tanks @erictak
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by charlesemeka85(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2015
@chuckdee13 tnks bro i really appreciate!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adim02: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2015
House please this is the second time am sending this mail.Please can a 4years degree get some one Post-Graduate Diploma Program which i saw in one of the university web site that want to apply,since 4years BSC can not give direct Masters Degree Program.thanks as i wait for responds from the house.fff
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ifexsco: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2015
Hello house....pls has anyone done police cert recently wat is the jale jale price now? I know say na bargaining things over there!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2015
I think bcie doesn't charge...heard the sch pays them. I dunno if its all schs but I'm so sure of CQU.
debris:

I FEEL SO MUCH HAPPY FOR THE REPLY I GOT FROM YOU ALL...THANKS

MY QUESTION

I WANT TO APPLY FOR A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN TAFE COLLEGE PERTH THE PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING HAS BEEN A PROBLEM TO ME UNLIKE WHEN I WANTED TO APPLY A POST GRADUATE COURSE IT WAS EASIER WITH A SUPERVISOR BUT I COULDN'T FURTHER DUE TO THE HIGH FEES.

2..WITH THE INFORMATION I GOT LATELY I WAS TOLD TO MEET AN AGENT(PLZ WERE ITS THE AGENT IN NIGERIA LIKE ITS SLATED FOR EACH COUNTRY.

3.PLS HOW MUCH DO THESE GENIUE AGENTS CHARGE FOR CERTIFICATE 3 HEALTH COURSE.

4.LASTLY HOW LONG DOES ALL THIS TAKE BECAUSE MY CHOSEN COURSE FOR STUDY THERE ONLY HAS JULY/FEB INTAKE.

TANKS EVERYONE HOPE TO GET YOU ALL FEEDBACKS HEARTY NAIRALANDERS.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Ur so welcome smiley
charlesemeka85:
@chuckdee13 tnks bro i really appreciate!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Hay nairalanders this is my first post and I have gone through the thread did not find any question similar to mine. I was recently offerd admission to University of Tasmania and University of Wollongong both diploma leading to Bsc which would last for 1yea.

My question is....what would you advice me to do? Go ahead with the processing? Can I get a job that would able me pay for next yea tuition fee after my diploma?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.