Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari (38753 Views)

Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, na the way forward om ask Archbishop Truckpusher and deacon Opiaoku grin
I dun repent tay tay cheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by philips70(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2015
ibietela2:

When you are ready to talk remove italic

Mumu, did I import italic into Seun's comment machine on Nairaland?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 10:28pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

And who released you from the zoo?

Human beings are talking, monkey sef get opinion

Anuofia!

Leave the wild animal for me, he is hurt cos i told him the real story of his wicked mother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 10:29pm On May 26, 2015
opiaoku:

my harlot mother released me so that i can give her a hot bangg because she loves forking monkeys just like my father grin cheesy smiley

I wish them well

3 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, na the way forward om ask Archbishop Truckpusher and deacon Opiaoku grin

We go treat Amaechi mess big time.....Meanwhile you guys need to repent. .....
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 26, 2015
Confirm o.... May we go to heaven with "pleasure"
opiaoku:

hehehe barcanista na pastor ooo

but boobs is for pleasure and pleasure is good

btw

we shall all make heaven insha'allah

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:29pm On May 26, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

This hopeless son of a mad woman is boring me. Read the trash you wrote again, your jabs is boring. You aint good, stick to your otu nne 1 trash you always post everywhere. I will e-murder you here cos i wont even pity the miserable hag you call a mother. She deserve the sorrow she is going through cos she caused it herself, bringing a mad animal like you to this world alone is a curse. May that curse continue to manifest in her already miserable life.

hey mr bingo jrn care to share some feaces with dad?

this boy na me send your mama go fork dog?

abeg learn how to live with your dog's gene or you can go and die grin

product of dog's sperm cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:31pm On May 26, 2015
after1:

Leave the wild animal for me, he is hurt cos i told him the real story of his wicked mother.

mr bingo himself grin

blood is thicker than water oo grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 10:32pm On May 26, 2015
after1:

grin grin grin

Apes full NL these days oo

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:33pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

grin grin grin

Apes full NL these days oo

and your harlot mother loves forking apes isn't it?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Blah blah blah...

Why don't give me your fuccking address first let's see if you'll wake up tomorrow morning ,bastard.

Benzzle:
you called me a bastard....did I insult you? Have you gotten an award for being on NL since eternity,you think am all this pdp or apc supporters that waste there time here ranting...if you are a man like you claim just quote me with ur address and letz see if you will see the next day

Both of you should give me your address let me see if you will be awake till 11:59 today
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibitzbarlow(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2015
Benzzle:
so from 2007-2011 while wike was ssG...amaechi was a saint? and from 2011-2015 when wike left...amaechi became a thief? can you see how stupid you are?

Was Wike ever an SSG in Rivers State?......Just asking.....
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 10:34pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
opiaoku:

hey mr bingo jrn care to share some feaces with dad?

this boy na me send your mama go fork dog?

abeg learn how to live with your dog's gene or you can go and die grin

[/s]

Buhahahahaha. The mofo cant write well again, he is repeating the same boring jabs. I know you are hurt cos i told you the real story of the miserable local hag you call a mother. Whenever you are pouncing her smelling wide destroyed pusc.y, hold her throat tight and ask her the name of your real father. She will confess and tell you the truth, dont kill her. Just continue to force bang the infected p.uscy, its your destiny.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:35pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

I wish you can fork my harlot mother to stupor

nope aids is real grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 26, 2015
ibitzbarlow:

Was Wike ever an SSG in Rivers State?......Just asking.....

Was about to ask too! !!!
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 26, 2015
Halaluyaaaaaaaaah.....Truckpusher just repented 5mins ago after finishing 8round of romp with his s*x-friend.
Truckpusher:
I dun repent tay tay cheesy

Dearpreye let's celebrate our brother grin
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by tucky200(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2015
ibietela2:

He does that, but since you are blinded by HATE you fail to see it
Come on..goan baf and go to sleep..
There is school 2moro
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Obiodunukwe: 10:36pm On May 26, 2015
opiaoku:

and my harlot mother loves forking apes because she is deranged?

I will pray for her

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2015
opiaoku:

hehehe hehe mr truckpusher i dey trowey salute i don tey oo

as for the mugu

no mind am just bringing out the rabid dog in him because you know say dog's blood dey flow for hin vein no thanks to his harlot mother on heat grin cheesy
No mind those mofos.

They prolly thought that Amaechi's diarrhea of the mouth will push his stooge Dakuku Feterwaterside (according to the olodo General) into Brick House. grin

I simply see the sham election conducted by the dog of Ubima as an act of a drowning man - He would cling to anything ,even a serpent to survive. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:

Fortunately am not an APC member, not a politician and not seeing myself near politics in the nearest future. You are the highest hypocrite the world ever recorded if you compare what happened in Rivers state in those two elections to anywhere else in the country. If you do I will advise you ditch that moniker for Whynotlies. As long as hypocrites like you and the other inconsequential one who also quoted me will not condemn what Wike and Obuah did in Rivers state none of you have no moral justification to point your dirty fingers at Amaechi. They just buried the families your lords slaughtered at Obrikom-Omoku last week. Can't withstand people who support evil like you guys just because of hatred for one man. You guys are a pathetic bunch. One day this evil you support in Rivers will come to your own households. That's just the law of life.

I was tempted to insult you more but had to apply some restraint because two can't be mad at same time...

Where in Nigeria was election free and fair?...

You're pro-APC bro...Most people here aren't career politicians too so forget your excuse...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

See insanity!!!!
Those who did this to you should be ashamed of themselves. I cover you with the blood of Jesus, bros you will recover from this madness.

Bros i need that prayer more than that guy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:37pm On May 26, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Buhahahahaha. The mofo cant write well again, he is repeating the same boring jabs. I know you are hurt cos i told you the real story of the miserable local hag you call a mother. Whenever you are pouncing her smelling wide destroyed pusc.y, hold her throat tight and ask her the name of your real father. She will confess and tell you the truth, dont kill her. Just continue to force bang the infected p.uscy, its your destiny.

nope i can write and i don't need pics to tell you your real self
have you checked your dna?

mr bingolistic bingo grin

i dey hail oo
being a product of dog's sperm can be annoying sometimes isn't it? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Halaluyaaaaaaaaah.....Truckpusher just repented 5mins ago after finishing 8round of romp with his s*x-friend.

Yes ooo. No depth of sin can stand the atoning power of the blood. .....
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:

Shhhhhh.....No shout too much , too many janjawiids in here please. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher don repent. I de follow him footstep
dearpreye:

We go treat Amaechi mess big time.....Meanwhile you guys need to repent. .....

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2015
ibknaanii:
If anything or any person will sustain APC in 4years to come, it will be Buhari, cos it is hard to see any good or improvement in most of the APC state lead administration, except Lagos whose dept is killing. Tell me if Osun people will ever thump print 4 APC in years to come.

What happened in Ekiti is happening in Rivers state, where the people of the state know what they want but people outside the state dt only hear news on Radio and TV abt the state will tell us dt we have made a big mistake to have elected this and dt. Am sure osun didn't make thesame Mistake

Passingshot Omenka Obiagelli egift demdem beremx MzJackBaueress
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:39pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
No mind those mofos.

They prolly thought that Amaechi's diarrhea of the mouth will push his stooge Dakuku Feterwaterside (according to the olodo General) into Brick House. grin

I simply see the sham election conducted by the dog of Ubima as an act of a drowning man - He would cling to anything ,even a serpent to survive. grin

point of correction lizard of ubima

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2015
eniyanpataki:

Animalistic Barcanista , why wont you hold a fellow animal in high esteem...i cant remember you creating a topic about the mess your useless president GEJ has sunk the country into especially in the last two weeks, you come here seeking attention and posting thrash..your are so desperate for attention that you create a crappy blog to attack APC, You think this will land you an appointment with pdp goons? keep fooling yourself ! You better face your night security job before your oga comes in..certificateless idiot who's accusing Buhari of having no certificate...the next time you talk about Buhari's certificate, you will earn yourself a no-holds-bare exposure on your state of certicatelessness...i wont say more than that for now

We have seen such empty threats many times bro...park well jare cheesy

Why not create such threads highlighting Jonathan failures yourself?...
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:40pm On May 26, 2015
Obiodunukwe:

I will pray for her because she's hornney and needs your dicckk

ok better oo cheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 10:41pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shhhhhh.....No shout too much , too many janjawiids in here please. grin

hehehehehe
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2015
opiaoku:

point of correction lizard of ubima

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 10:41pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
opiaoku:

nope i can write and i don't need pics to tell you your real self
have you checked your dna?

mr bingolistic bingo grin

i dey hail ooa
being a product of dog's sperm can be annoying sometimes isn't it? cheesy
[/s]

Dont you get tired of repeating same jargons from Page 4? Is it that worst that you cant even compose a proper jab words. Try the method i told you today, it will work. You deserve to know the truth about the death of your senile father. That village w.hore will gist you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / Doctored Videos Used To Propagate False Claims / Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.