Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari (38620 Views)

Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:48am On May 27, 2015
Senseless thread.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Demdem(m): 7:11am On May 27, 2015
Useless Thread. Hopeless OP.
Amaechi remains the best Rivers Governor in recent times. Any fool wants to contest this?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Demdem(m): 7:15am On May 27, 2015
ibietela2:
[/b]

Passingshot Omenka Obiagelli egift demdem beremx MzJackBaueress

[b]Never in ur miserable life call my attention to a useless post again.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Demdem(m): 7:22am On May 27, 2015
ossy4rill:

In an election where only one political party contested and you don't think its a sham because you support APC

The rest of ur post are pure junk however will like to correct this misconception which u based the rest of ur junk on. PDP chicken out of the election however it wasnt APC that contested for the election alone. PDP the dying party and APC are not the only parties in the land.
Here are excerpts from RISEC:

He said: “The chairmanship seats were won by APC in all the 22 LGAs where elections held. As you know, there were no elections at Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA because they just had election last year. APC won 297 wards out of 302 wards. The remaining wards were won by ADC in Etche ward 3, PPA in Ahoada West ward 2, and Ahoada East ward 4 SDP won the seat there. In Ahoada East ward 8, election was inconclusive.”

http://www.naij.com/445406-rivers-lg-election-apc-continues-winning-spree.html

[s]If Rule of law were to prevail the election shouldn't have held. As long as sensibility is concerned Gov Amaechi appointed LG chairmen and all of them will be dissolved because our constitution doesn't support appointing LG Chairmen.

Amaechi is the only reason Dakuku lost elections. Amaechi was the only problem with Rivers state both in Governorship and presidential elections, Amaechi sponsored 60% of electoral Violences in the state to sell stories now this is another desperate attempt to destabilize the state before he leaves office.

If you support APC it does not mean you should be f0olish, it doesn't mean you should see black and call it red, it doesn't mean you should throw away your ability to reason , compare statements and research[/s]
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by PassingShot(m): 7:22am On May 27, 2015
dearpreye:

You're NOT serious. It's enjoyment. .......There's NO 'J' in my Izon alphabet. ...spare me......

Romance section? I dey reach there sha......awon omo ti kpoju there. ...
just be careful sha! cheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 7:26am On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

just be careful sha! cheesy

All the talks simply end there. I'm too serious to take such things beyond their limits. ....Thanks shaaa. .....
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 8:00am On May 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ameachi worked in his first term,even you know it!
then he didn't work in this second term cause he joined APC? You guys need medical help
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 8:01am On May 27, 2015
Demdem:
Useless Thread. Hopeless OP.
Amaechi remains the best Rivers Governor in recent times. Any fool wants to contest this?
my brother you have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:02am On May 27, 2015
Benzzle:
then he didn't work in this second term cause he joined APC? You guys need medical help

Bro, you too can confirm his second tenure an washy! !!
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by tripleik(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2015
I struggle to see where this writer stands in journalism,a sincere one? or the one hu used to write for APC then suddenly starts writing for the PDP? Cnt blame u though,writing for the pdp is just ur way of filling ur pockets. For me,in as much as i dont support evrytin amaechi does neither does the law but his opponents hv neva been adherers of the law either. we are talking abt pple hu hijacked an electoral process,embarked on mass murder nd oda atrocities. Amaechi is fighting bk in his own way,u neva xpected him to bk dwn after u nd ur paymasters struggle to make him luk ordinary? Hell No
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

Never in ur miserable life call my attention to a useless post again.

Truth always seems useless to you, i wonder the kind of miserable life you have grin
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2015
Demdem:

Never in ur miserable life call my attention to a useless post again.

Hahahahaha but you have posted more than 5 comments here and the post is useless to your miserable life....... SMH
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 8:44am On May 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, you too can confirm his second tenure an washy! !!
was his second tenure not better than odili's first and second tenure?Did GEJ do anything tangible yet you guys wanted to vote him for a second tenure....you guys should free amaechi jor pdp or apc,he is the best governor so far in rivers state...I have lived here for more than 20 years so I know
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Demdem(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2015
ibietela2:

Hahahahaha but you have posted more than 5 comments here and the post is useless to your miserable life....... SMH

Goon, the post which I qouted u for is different from what I answered to. Are u blind?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Demdem(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2015
ibietela2:

Truth always seems useless to you, i wonder the kind of miserable life you have grin

Truth has defined by u and ur cohorts right?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by murade: 9:31am On May 27, 2015
you need to be neutral while commenting, the impunity going on in Ondo and Ekiti States, have u heard anything fron Buhari, so he can say anything now so that Jonathan will not complain again that he is still in charge, moreover, Buhari will allow independence of judiciary
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Demdem(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2015
Benzzle:
my brother you have spoken well

It's an undisputed fact. Even unborn children knows this.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 9:37am On May 27, 2015
Benzzle:
was his second tenure not better than odili's first and second tenure?Did GEJ do anything tangible yet you guys wanted to vote him for a second tenure....you guys should free amaechi jor pdp or apc,he is the best governor so far in rivers state...I have lived here for more than 20 years so I know

Odili na person? Mtcheewww.

However, we can all agree Amaechi didn't do well in his second term. Amaechi himself should leave Wike alone, and allow some quiet in the state. Plssss
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by tonte(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2015
Barcanista, are you from Rivers state? asking out of curiousity
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 11:00am On May 27, 2015
tonte:
Barcanista, are you from Rivers state? asking out of curiousity
Yes Sir....and you?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by tonte(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2015
Yes I am
barcanista:
Yes Sir....and you?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 27, 2015
Which tribe sir?
tonte:
Yes I am
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by tonte(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2015
kalabari....you??

barcanista:
Which tribe sir?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by elohorayodele: 12:29pm On May 27, 2015
tucky200:

Lol.ur sha trying to paint buhari black...
U shud knw by now he is not in support of his party's system....
D day wey u go write abt pushing nigeria forward..I go dash u gift

if he's not in support then why doesn't he speak out and caution his party men. Silence is consent most times and this is one of such times.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 27, 2015
tonte:
kalabari....you??

Okrika. You na bad guy o.....So tey you even write your full name because of woman? Nice to meet you bro
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by tonte(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2015
Lol....nice to meet you as well.... But u know I'm still curious sha

barcanista:
Okrika. You na bad guy o.....So tey you even write your full name because of woman? Nice to meet you bro
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by PEZMAN(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2015
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin ask the IOC, them go tell you.
Tell them bro[color=#770077][quote author=atlwireles post=34117015]
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 27, 2015
Curious? Pm me then
tonte:

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 27, 2015
tonte:

You need not be curious. He's not an impostor. He's a blue blooded Okrika man!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal / 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 / My Experience Today With A Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.