Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari (38572 Views)

Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by atlwireles: 11:30pm On May 26, 2015
Trying to sleep, but the thread is too interesting to leave. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, the most annoying about APC and their supporters is that "their leaders are always right". They see the party like a religious creed where whatever their leaders say or do is canonised. It doesn't matter whether that thing is logical or illogical. It doesn't matter whether that thing is illegal or legal. They are out to bite, attack and some are ready to kill any dissenting voice. That alone ruled them out from being considered as a political group.

Remember Hitler and his followers...they just reincarnated in APC and followers...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by philips70(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Which card reader and accredited voters?...quit sounding disjointed bro...When Jega sent his team to investigate amechis claim of no election; what was the outcome?...was their not permission for manual accreditation?... which state had its number of voters equal what was recorded in the card reader?...Lagos even with low turnout of voters on April election had more votes than March election that had massive turnout but you hypocritically won't support tribunal to upturn ambode presumed victory...

Point of correction. Manual accreditation was only for presidential elections which has no bearing on whatever we are talking about here.

If the tribunal in Lagos find evidence to remove Ambode so be it. Am not in for any illegality.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2015
datribune:

I didn't bother to read d article. Luke 6:43 - "A good tree can't produce bad fruit, & a bad tree can't produce good fruit". I don't waste time reading posts frm hypocrites who hav no integrity & stand 4 nothing. Reading dat guy is like reading Abati & taking him serious. I used to.

Don't you think you deserve pity for perching on thread of a hypocrite...it means you have no taste, no choice, restless and confused...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:34pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:

Point of correction. Manual accreditation was only for presidential elections which has no bearing on whatever we are talking about here.

smh
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Which card reader and accredited voters?...quit sounding disjointed bro...When Jega sent his team to investigate amechis claim of no election; what was the outcome?...was their not permission for manual accreditation?... which state had its number of voters equal what was recorded in the card reader?...Lagos even with low turnout of voters on April election had more votes than March election that had massive turnout but you hypocritically won't support tribunal to upturn ambode presumed victory...

Bro, seen my PM? Sent it in the evening!
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao....me no trust this kain wish o. cheesy

Its a cool wish...I got your back bro cheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ellechrystal(f): 11:35pm On May 26, 2015
datribune:

Check my history. I've remained true to what I believe in. We were d silent ones. Resolute, firm, believing & never wavering in our cause.
n u think evryone should blike u?
look change is constant, n our believes change due to certain factors, one of d resons people change things like schools, religion, church u name it.
if a person chooses not to believe in a particular thing anymore, u should respect his or her decision n b enlightened n exposed enough to know that there r reasons n factors that influence their decisions n actions.
dont judge people based on ur own limited understanding,
u remained true to what u believe in doesnt mean d nearest person should,
learn to respect other people's decisions.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2015
ellechrystal:

look well u go soon c drogba
Which Drogba ?

Na better senior backman I dey see so - That thing no be for children o. cheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:

Do I need to be in Rivers at this age to know what happened during the elections? Wake up! FYI I have spent more time in Rivers in the past 4 years than I have spent anywhere else in Nigeria. You and your fellow have said many times elections were rigged elsewhere in the country, where you omnipresent in these areas during the elections too. Quit the hypocrisy, what happened before and during the elections in Rivers is known even to the unborn Rivers children and in due time the chickens will come home to roost.

I am not supporting any illegality FYI. If there was a subsisting court order stopping the elections and Amaechi went ahead the courts are still there to throw the so called chairman away. But the problem here is many stories only gain weights on Nairaland and do not represent the true pictures of reality in real life. We witnessed many before and after the elections. So take a chill pill and I stand by my first comment that anyone that supports the charade and disaster called elections in March and April is only being hypocritical if he cries about or challenges the May 23 LG elections.

Go get some sleep bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Its a cool wish...I got your back bro cheesy
Aiit.

I will pretend to have a backer until I'm left alone to hang. grin
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ellechrystal(f): 11:38pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which Drogba ?

Na better senior backman I dey see so - That thing no be for children o. cheesy
lol, u b thief o
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, seen my PM? Sent it in the evening!

Sure boss...will get back to you when the weather is cool and wolves aren't watching...cheesy thanks so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On May 26, 2015
ellechrystal:

lol, u b thief o
Tell me chomting grin

I no dey thief at all - True hunters don't steal,they will always hunt for their own game. wink
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 26, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

The same trash coming from a cursed animal, a son of a village bicycle. Your foolish father was stoned to death at Aba market for being a nuisance to the community and bringing shame to your cursed village. The free p.unny giver you call a mother was chased from your village for allowing the village mad man destroy her maggot infested p.unny, the result of that day is OPIOKU. Can you now see that you are a product of rape, may the soul of your senile father rest in pieces.
OH my Gosh... This is too much.

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by datribune: 11:39pm On May 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't you think you deserve pity for perching on thread of a hypocrite...it means you have no taste, no choice, restless and confused...

Don't get it twisted. Bad behavior persists because we allow it. Nigeria is at d crossroads today because many see bad behavior & keep silent. Ar u saying i should keep quiet when i see what i believe is bad behavior?.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by atlwireles: 11:41pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aiit.

You are never alone, I mean never.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by philips70(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, I can't tell you more of what happens in Delta state than you can tell me. You live there, not me. The same applies to Rivers. The dynamics on ground are totally opposed to what obtains in the mainstream media.

Adol Peterside would have simply walked into Brick House if not for the twist in the polity in Rivers. The votes for Wike weren't actually for him; they were in protest against Amaechi. The election was more of avenging GEJs defeat than it was about Wike's victory. That was the way it went.

It's time Rivers people are allowed some deserved peace and quiet. Rivers have been in the spotlight for top long and for wrong reasons.

Conduct the election again. It will be the same loss for Amaechi. Unfortunately, it's that simple!

My man I would want to see this happen in a free and well monitored elections but it all seems Wike is scared of it and many of his supporters see this prowess more than him. Truth is he knows it's not as most of you think. I followed most of the campaigns in Rivers and the hatred for Amaechi seemed too exaggerated. I was in Rivers most of the campaign period.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2015
atlwireles:

You are never alone, I mean never.
O yeah bro - The time is almost right. wink
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2015
datribune:

Check my history. I've remained true to what I believe in. We were d silent ones ("no notice me"wink Resolute, firm, believing & never wavering in our cause.

Don't you think you're equal to a fanatic...do you know yinka odumakin?...
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ellechrystal(f): 11:42pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tell me chomting grin

I no dey thief at all - True hunters don't steal,they will always hunt for their own game. wink
I c... hunter indeed.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:

Mumu, did I import italic into Seun's comment machine on Nairaland?

Unlike barcanista i don't take insult likely, now you idiotic Animalistic fool, how do you want us to read the useless, myopic half baked lie when they are bending one side? At least make them bold like Demdem grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ellechrystal(f): 11:43pm On May 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't you think you're equal to a fanatic...do you know yinka odumakin?...
buhahahHahahahahahahahahahahaah,
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2015
ellechrystal:

I c... hunter indeed.
Don't overreact now. tongue

Would you prefer a thief or a hunter? cheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 11:43pm On May 26, 2015
ibitzbarlow:

Was Wike ever an SSG in Rivers State?......Just asking.....
no vex na mistake I meant chief of staff
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aiit.
cheesy Not today; Not tomorrow... its win or lose altogether...brothers4life
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ellechrystal(f): 11:45pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't overreact now. tongue

Would you prefer a thief or a hunter? cheesy
none, I would rather a gentleman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy Not today; Not tomorrow... its win or lose altogether...brothers4life
I have always believed you guys.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2015
MrJanuzaj:

Good boy gone bad!!!. You need a job to cater for your needs, this your current one is so disgusting. You are gradually losing it. Change its a candid advise

Stop being stupid. Contribute like someone with brains rather than throw temper tantrums. What is the connection with of your statement with the thread?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 26, 2015
philips70:

My man I would want to see this happen in a free and well monitored elections but it all seems Wike is scared of it and many of his supporters see this prowess more than him. Truth is he knows it's not as most of you think. I followed most of the campaigns in Rivers and the hatred for Amaechi seemed too exaggerated. I was in Rivers most of the campaign period.

Well, let's see how it all plays out. Wike is the man we know! Nice talking with you bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibietela2(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
No mind those mofos.

They prolly thought that Amaechi's diarrhea of the mouth will push his stooge Dakuku Feterwaterside (according to the olodo General) into Brick House. grin

I simply see the sham election conducted by the dog of Ubima as an act of a drowning man - He would cling to anything ,even a serpent to survive. grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Feter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

6 Offences Punishable By Death In Nigeria / Bola Tinubu And Dele Momodu In London, Back In 1996 (Photo) / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.