Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan (17273 Views)

Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Abuja Under Deadly Attack, As FCT Minister Is Declared ‘missing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by dwayni: 2:29am On May 27, 2015
I don't know jack about Nigerias constitution but what's the purpose of these late hour appointments? Are those position permanent or just someone going to be unemployed asap?
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:35am On May 27, 2015
hardbody:
I used to sympathize with this guy but i am beginning to believe he is really clueless. What is it with all these appointments, sacks and confirmations now that he is already out of office. What was he waiting for. I think he should actually be probed. I have no affiliation with mediocrity. He is an epitomy indeed a personification of mediocrity. There goes my sympathy for the MOST CLUELESS PRESIDENT Nigeria ever produced.
thank God mobuch will also read this
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by netcomms(m): 5:09am On May 27, 2015
Click on the link below and add us up on Facebook to know more about us

https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.onuzurike

1 Share

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by CaptainJune: 5:36am On May 27, 2015
AreaFada2:
The nation builders you're talking of: Zik & Awo couldn't work together. Awo & Akintola couldn't work 2geda causing riots in SW region. Led to State of emergency in SW imposed by Balewa. All created fertile ground for the first coup.

They fought for independence like Nkrumah, Kenyatta, Kaunda & Boigny, Banda, others. But nation builders swallow their ego and join hands to form the most progressive possible national govt.

Murtala despite his patriotic rhetoric, destroyed civil service inherited from colonial time. What replaced it became far more corrupt & inefficient than the previous. In any case his stay was too short.

Awo was a great Region Builder though. You cannot dispute that.

At the federal level, we have never been blessed with a modern progressive leader that has nationwide acceptance and support to push through very urgent reforms. We came closest in 1979, but OBJ denied Awo the chance with a sudden change in "electoral college" NASS rule.

Now, everyone keeps shouting marginalisation.
Bro, you're very right. However, no administration is without shortcomings. The difference lies in the economic state of affairs, not the political one as you've mentioned.

Awo and Zik had their differences in the natural way ideologies clash. That did not impact negatively on the wellbeing of the masses economically and infrastructurally. Our refineries were in top shape, rural and urban infrastructures were carried out to better the lifes of the masses, the purchasing power of the naira was almost equal to the dollar, investors thronged Nigeria to establish their businesses because the economic atmosphere of Nigeria was inviting, power supply was somewhat more stable than it is today, potable water supply was available in so many homes but it sad to say that was a thing of the past, the foreign debt was managed so that it was kept low that it should not have adverse effect on the economy by giving rise to inflation...

Just take a look at the status quo. What obtains today is a gross opposite of what obtained in the time of those men I mentioned. The basic economic and social infrastructures which guaranteed high standard of living of the masses in the time of the great statesmen experienced irrecoverable decay in the watch of those leaders I listed as being the worst leaders. They were or are more interested in stashing heaps of currency from the national treasury in their local and foreign bank accounts and in the process starve the nation of its much needed growth and development.

There is no ground to relate these failed leaders with the past great leaders. Lest I forget, Yar Adua, though he ruled a very very short time, seems to me he would have made his place among the great statesmen of our history had he lived longer.
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by otuoze1: 6:39am On May 27, 2015
this is gross misconduct
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by Nobody: 6:44am On May 27, 2015
evlyn:
hahahaa.. the clueless one.. I wonder why we voted you in 2011
hardbody and amnesty7. Why is jonathan often called mr clueless? The name de funny me o
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by amnesty7: 7:39am On May 27, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
hardbody and amnesty7. Why is jonathan often called mr clueless? The name de funny me o
I think it is a consensus among Nigerians that the man has no an iota of clue on how to be a leader, thus he allowed himself to be fooled by those surrounding him particularly the women.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by Joeoku78: 8:12am On May 27, 2015
In his inauguration as president come 29th may at the eagle square Buhari should nullify all the appointments made by jonathan after the presidential election to make his (GMB) govt start on a clean slate. Then after he can move forward to sack those he feels like that cannot work with him that jonathan appointed too. Jonathan since crashing out from the presidential contest has been making the APC incoming govt uncomfortable for Buhari to start off through unnecessary appointments when he (jonathan ) is going. What a madness? He must be probed!!
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by chidiandre(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2015
abeg is our president mad
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by babestella: 9:39am On May 27, 2015
amnesty7:
The good thing is that the Clueless has only 3 days more. We can tolerate that duration.

When Amaechi conducted a sham LG election in River state 5 days to go you probably praised him, right?
Re: Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan by churchill213: 11:19am On May 27, 2015
vimi you are talking sense.......GEJ is jus playing pranks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Muheeba Dankaka, Chairman, Members Of FCC, RMAFC, Others / Police Occupy Adamawa Assembly Over Defection Crisis / Eight Wasteful Years Of Buhari Followed By One Tasteful Year Of Tinubu – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.