Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (17532 Views)

Ndiigbo: The Love For Jonathan And Hate To Ngige,okorocha Etc. / On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. / Debunking The Igbo's Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by HopeAtHand: 8:52pm On May 28, 2015
pazienza:

Ironsi wasn't the one who dissolved the regions and their autonomy, he merely united the federal civil service. It was Gowon and Awo that dissolved the regions and created dysfunctional entities called states.

It wasn't the Igbo man that cancelled the 50-50 sharing formula between the owners of resources and the FG, It wasn't the Igboman that created the Land use decree that stole the resource rich lands of ND and made it bonanza party for all Nigerian groups, especially the Arewa-Odua.

But I have never seen you utter any anti Yoruba or Northern words on this forum, you remain innately Igbophobic, your veneer is wearing thin bro.

Are you sure you are not from the lands west of Ikalands, you now sound exactly like them, your veneer is wearing off fast and furious, better answer your father's name now. An anti GEJ SS commoner? It must be freezing in hell.*grins*

Pazienza, simply because the Yorubas and Hausas do not claim the Ikwerre is one of them..

Well, if Igbos can claim Lagos, situated hundreds of kilometers away, they can claim anything.

5 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by waternogetemeny: 8:56pm On May 28, 2015
Ritchiee:
My man,I feel for you with these words of yours...may your igbo nation come to fruition...amen,if that is what you want...

If your yoruba, you have no business quoting me, unless u are a busy body.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 28, 2015
warrior01:

soon they will tell you that there are no igbos in 'south south' but nzeogwu's coup is an Igbo coup. I never see people so dumb and ignorant
^ on point.
This is the kind of almajiri logic that runs Nigeria and has confined the British contraption in the stone age.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by owobokiri(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Before the 1967 coup, Nigeria ran a system where each region were in control of its resources to a reasonable extent.The Igbo young gunz killed the parliamentary system and Ironsi, yet anoda Igbo, created this unified Federal system.

Now, the system which the Igbos unwittingly foisted on Nigeria is what, after 30yrs, has taken us to the roundtable to discuss, with no clear headway.

You see exactly what that rash action has brought to the people of old eastern region...That is why u shouldn't be too fast.
The igbos should atleast try to remedy the situation and not to chicken out of the federation because they is being bullied by their mates.m

Looool@zoological country..well, ex-presido Jonathan was a zoologisf and his government was an Igbo government.

Utter bunkum! You lots have formed the harbit of brazenly re-wrting history by constantly repeating atrocious lies, fooling a lot in the process.. It is treu, Ironsi muted the idea of a unification decree just as it is a FAT lie to suggest that whatever nonsense in place today is a continuation of that decree. This is akin to saying that because Awolowo was convicted of coup plotting, every other subsequent coup in Nigeria originated from Awolowo. . The major reason adduced by those who killed Ironsi was their strong opposition to the idea. Ironsi was killed while travelling across the country trying to promote this idea. Essentially his murder was to prevent the practicalization of the unification decree(note that NO structural changes ooccured under ironsi).. So how can you kill this man for an idea that has not been put in place,, kill another 3 million for calling for confederacy, then 40 years after, turn around to blame the same bloke you violently eliminated for suggesting this idea as the source of your structural blunders, .., after killing him and running down the country ever since! Are you that pathetic??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by pazienza(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Pazienza, simply because the Yorubas and Hausas do not claim the Ikwerre is one of them..

Well, if Igbos can claim Lagos, situated hundreds of kilometers away, they can claim anything.

The average Ikwerre man goes hot when you call him Igbo, but he doesn't go out on his own to vomit Igbophobic comments, he is just not comfortable with the Igbo tag, but he isn't really Igbophobic.
As long as you are not trying to tag him Igbo, he is cool with you, he doesn't go out of his way to start attacking Ndiigbo.

Your posts screams "west of Ikalands".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by owobokiri(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2015
NAIJASOM:
Op lets be honest to ourselfs, the eastern minorities still have igbophobia as strong as the yorubas. They wont admit it because they need us to stand with them at this time. Biafra,if it will ever succeed will have to let the minorities to be in power. Yes I know that this goes against the principles of democracy but they are easily deceived. They have to be in power to assure them that its not an igbo nation or dominance. If not then biafra should be an igbo only nation.

Very intelligent post. I have thought along this line too. Remember the fulani allowing a minority Gowon to lead? That got the whole north both christians and muslims to allign and fight together.. personally I believe Biafra should be a country of the willing within the former eastern Nigeria. If the minorities must join, they should play important and visible roles at the top right from the get go. . Positions of power and authority. Not symbolic roles.. Eyo Itas squabbles with Zik did a lot violence to the unity and political growth of the former eastern Nigeria.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Curlieweed: 9:40pm On May 28, 2015
owobokiri:

Very intelligent post. I have thought along this line too. Remember the fulani allowing a minority Gowon to lead? That got the whole north both christians and muslims to allign and fight together.. personally I believe Biafra should be a country of the willing within the former eastern Nigeria. If the minorities must join, they should play important and visible roles at the top right from the get go. . Positions of power and authority. Not symbolic roles.. Eyo Itas squabbles with Zik did a lot violence to the unity and political growth of the former eastern Nigeria.

I don't support a Biafra with even a single non-Igbo ethnic group. It's not fair to them and it won't be fair to us. Actually, it will just be a smaller version of Nigeria but the recriminations will be more bitter.

Going to the Gowon story, what happened, afterwards? Since, the mid-eighties, it has been one crises after the other between the majority Hausa/Fulani and the smaller groups. They have possibly lost more people in these crises than we lost in the pre-civil war progroms (especially when you add the BH carnage). Orkar's coup should clue you to the truth.

I don't think these multi-ethnic states can work equitably. One ethnic group has to dominate the state. If you check every successful nation state, one ethnic group has been dominant. The Han in China, the English in the UK, the Russians in the Soviet Union and the WASPs in the USA. Since, I wouldn't want to be dominated and have my culture become extinct, I wouldn't wish that on another group.

Every group should be independent. You have countries in Europe like Liechtenstein with a population of 50,000 (that's probably less than the population of my hometown,Nkwerre). Yet, they are thriving and even wealthy to boot.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by HopeAtHand: 9:52pm On May 28, 2015
pazienza:

The average Ikwerre man goes hot when you call him Igbo, but he doesn't go out on his own to vomit Igbophobic comments, he is just not comfortable with the Igbo tag, but he isn't really Igbophobic.
As long as you are not trying to tag him Igbo, he is cool with you, he doesn't go out of his way to start attacking Ndiigbo.

Your posts screams "west of Ikalands".

Pazienza is aware of the Ikwerre sensibilities but he will still come online and make contrary statements, to willfully fan the embers of discord..and what does that make pazienza.

Let me reiterate again that i'm 100% Ikwerre, that is the plain truth.. if you will believe me is your own affair.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Ritchiee: 10:11pm On May 28, 2015
JudismphD:
crap, which of the South West governors never depended on oyel money? Even Lagos state with all the IGR! If you and your pple so much believe in your ability to make ways, envy for the prosperous igbo nations wouldn't have cave in. Being a slave to the north cannot change ur unfortunate situation as u move around for stipend.
Would America envy Lesotho or would a slavemaster envy his slave?Being slaves to the Yorubas,Hausas and Ijaws had really dealt a lethal blow on the little slave self esteem that remains that you have virtually turned to shreiking cry babies...looking for a way to be free from your masters just like a typical slave...

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Abagworo(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2015
I wonder the kind of psychological impact the civil war had on Igbos to the extent of creating an anti-progressive stance and self destructive tendency. In the long run Jonathan will realise that it was his romance with Igbos that blinded him from reality of Nigeria at his time and this will also make his kins hate Igbos the more. I am Igbo from Imo State and it seems we do not share much of the self destructive trait with some others. I guess we suffered the most casualty in the Biafran war which has been regretable. We have moved on and believe in trying to make Nigeria work.

Jonathan knew everything to do but chose not to do them because he was blinded by money and hence forgot where he came from. Buhari will do everything Jonathan failed to do like

1) completing the East-West road and Elele-Owerri road

2) 2nd Niger bridge

Most importantly he will create a system that works and will never condole corruption at high levels.

I will love an Igbo country but I do not believe it will work right now as there exists no love among Igbos. Let us try Buhari 1st and see if he can put us on the right track.

God bless Aligbo

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Ritchiee: 11:00pm On May 28, 2015
totima:
Pazienza talks like he has major "size" issues. Ahem. lipsrsealed. Calm down? It ain't that serious.

Lygn19 argues like a lost puppy trapped between the devil and the blue sea. Pick a side and stick to it weak-ass!

What type of G*ay ass username is HopeAtHand? I bet the moorrafooker is ugly as hell.

"Ritchiee"? Nigerian scammer alert. grin

Abagworo has a mistress named Xena and likes being whipped and gagged in a stank BDSM dungeon. Can anyone say masssssooooooochiiiiiiissssst!!!!! Feeeecking henpecked freak!. You like it when they humiliate you huh? wink

Waternogetenemy suffers from dehydration apparently (ok, ok, lame joke).

Who else did I miss? grin

And who the angel are you...?
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Ritchiee: 11:12pm On May 28, 2015
waternogetemeny:

If your yoruba, you have no business quoting me, unless u are a busy body.
I would rather be a busy body than be a lazy body...why this Yoruboidphobia?watch your Bp,man...

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by HopeAtHand: 11:17pm On May 28, 2015
Curlieweed:

I don't support a Biafra with even a single non-Igbo ethnic group. It's not fair to them and it won't be fair to us. Actually, it will just be a smaller version of Nigeria but the recriminations will be more bitter.

Going to the Gowon story, what happened, afterwards? Since, the mid-eighties, it has been one crises after the other between the majority Hausa/Fulani and the smaller groups. They have possibly lost more people in these crises than we lost in the pre-civil war progroms (especially when you add the BH carnage). Orkar's coup should clue you to the truth.

I don't think these multi-ethnic states can work equitably. One ethnic group has to dominate the state. If you check every successful nation state, one ethnic group has been dominant. The Han in China, the English in the UK, the Russians in the Soviet Union and the WASPs in the USA. Since, I wouldn't want to be dominated and have my culture become extinct, I wouldn't wish that on another group.

Every group should be independent. You have countries in Europe like Liechtenstein with a population of 50,000 (that's probably less than the population of my hometown,Nkwerre). Yet, they are thriving and even wealthy to boot.

Pls barman, give dis guy a bottle of Jack Daniels...

If i did not like You before, i like you now. grin grin

I pray you become president of biafra or Nigeria (depends on whichever you prefer). grin grin

Pazienza et al, should learn from you.

My parents told how Ikwerres were put into trucks and transported from Ikwerreland into Igbo hinterlands and Igbos brought from there to replace them...Ikwerres who did not support biafra were buried alive..and other atrocities.

Igbos should walk their walk and leave ethnicities who are bitter towards them alone..Please keep your brotherhood.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by HopeAtHand: 11:26pm On May 28, 2015
Totima, everytime you're quoted, my mentions is spammed.

Remove my moniker from that initial rubbish you posted.

I hope u know you're expected to concur with this directive.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 28, 2015
Abagworo:
I wonder the kind of psychological impact the civil war had on Igbos to the extent of creating an anti-progressive stance and self destructive tendency. In the long run Jonathan will realise that it was his romance with Igbos that blinded him from reality of Nigeria at his time and this will also make his kins hate Igbos the more. I am Igbo from Imo State and it seems we do not share much of the self destructive trait with some others. I guess we suffered the most casualty in the Biafran war which has been regretable. We have moved on and believe in trying to make Nigeria work.

Jonathan knew everything to do but chose not to do them because he was blinded by money and hence forgot where he came from. Buhari will do everything Jonathan failed to do like

2) 2nd Niger bridge

Most importantly he will create a system that works and will never condole corruption at high levels.

I will love an Igbo country but I do not believe it will work right now as there exists no love among Igbos. Let us try Buhari 1st and see if he can put us on the right track.

God bless Aligbo

God bless Nigeria.
abagworo so u re my kin... it seems imo states high level of education is really paying off, we ve moved if other igbos prefer to stay behind its there choice, but we wud always be at d door knocking for dem to know abt d bigger picture in everything.

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by kemdaniels: 12:08am On May 29, 2015
Sometimes people come to the conclusion that they might be better if they have their way and make their own decisions,that being in a diverse society is what's holding them back from being great and living their destinies but i think its childish and does not always bring the desired result.If ibos are resilient people then making it inside nigeria shoul'nt be a problem.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by carnegiefan: 2:25am On May 29, 2015
kemdaniels:
Sometimes people come to the conclusion that they might be better if they have their way and make their own decisions,that being in a diverse society is what's holding them back from being great and living their destinies but i think its childish and does not always bring the desired result.If ibos Ndigbo are resilient people then making it inside nigeria shoul'nt be a problem.

Your logic is flawed because we are talking about becoming champions of things in this world, while you are talking about we continuing the mediocre life and vision that Nigeria foists on us! We are world beaters in MANY fields, but the world does not know it because Nigeria cannot produce and distribute common electricity.
Have you ever seen where a sprinter won a 100M dash with 50Kg weights tied to both legs?
Ndigbo are simply tired of running with dead weights tied to our legs.
We want a nation that gives us back what we put in; a nation founded on justice.
I pay alcohol tax, but more federal infrastructure spring up in states that prohibit alcohol by Sharia law, while my state languishes in federal neglect.
Ndigbo are simply tired of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by owobokiri(m): 5:15am On May 29, 2015
Curlieweed:

I feel you. .
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by owobokiri(m): 5:30am On May 29, 2015
kemdaniels:
Sometimes people come to the conclusion that they might be better if they have their way and make their own decisions,that being in a diverse society is what's holding them back from being great and living their destinies but i think its childish and does not always bring the desired result.If ibos are resilient people then making it inside nigeria shoul'nt be a problem.

The hate against the igbo in this country is suffocating! We can't prosper with our worst enemies who comitted genocide against us running the affairs of Nigeria while promoting all kinds of vicious policies that are perfected to derail the growth of the igbo. Gowon, Murtala, Obasanjo, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, abubakar, all these characters DIRECTLY played some roles in the ethnic cleansing/progrom of the 60s and the attempted destruction of the SE conviniently disguised as a civil war. 50 years after, we still have them changing the batton of Nigerias leadership amongst themselves, driven by hate as they treat the east with utmost levity. . Something must give; a highly decentralised state or an independent entity.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Nobody: 5:38am On May 29, 2015
owobokiri:

The hate against the igbo in this country is suffocating! We can't prosper with our worst enemies who comitted genocide against us running the affairs of Nigeria while promoting all kinds of vicious policies that are perfected to derail the growth of the igbo. Gowon, Murtala, Obasanjo, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, abubakar, all these characters DIRECTLY played some roles in the ethnic cleansing/progrom of the 60s and the attempted destruction of the SE conviniently disguised as a civil war. 50 years after, we still have them changing the batton of Nigerias leadership amongst themselves, driven by hate as they treat the east with utmost levity. . Something must give; a highly decentralised state or an independent entity.
^ Word

I like your status: "Muguism is when you agree that Buhari is going to fight corruption with Tinubu, Obasanjo, Danjuma, Saraki, Amechi and other 'change' chanters nominating ministers to his government."

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by cocoduck: 7:36am On May 29, 2015
Curlieweed:

People like you need education, Lucky Dube said Education is the key, look bro you are in darkness you are in a spiritual and mental darkness, go and enlighten yourself, I wanted to insult you at first but thank God I allowed my anger to cool before replying you. This same useless fear is the reason Niger delta betrayed Biafra and what happened after everything? Is the Niger delta Dubai? Hahahaha, In the next 100,000,000 years She will continue to be like this, as far as you people do not reject that sword that was put between you and your own blood brothers, removing that sword is painful, blood will gush out with it, but when the injury heals, you will be free! What I mean is the process of rejecting that distrust and enmity between SS and SE will not be easy, but with sincerity and dialogue we will MUST overcome! BTW ever before the white man came was there ever a story of Igbos trying to dominate others? Then, why now? Okay,and you know very well how these enemies of ours are good in re-witting history so if such things existed before them they would have made a huge propaganda out of it. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by cocoduck: 7:43am On May 29, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Pls barman, give dis guy a bottle of Jack Daniels...

If i did not like You before, i like you now. grin grin

I pray you become president of biafra or Nigeria (depends on whichever you prefer). grin grin

Pazienza et al, should learn from you.

My parents told how Ikwerres were put into trucks and transported from Ikwerreland into Igbo hinterlands and Igbos brought from there to replace them...Ikwerres who did not support biafra were buried alive..and other atrocities.

Igbos should walk their walk and leave ethnicities who are bitter towards them alone..Please keep your brotherhood.
You and your Parents will experience the same fate you just said IGbos did on Ikwerres, You bloody liar. Those your Parents should be locked up in a mental home. Ikwerre started having problem with us after the war when they chose the brits over their own brothers.

5 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by cocoduck: 7:47am On May 29, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You are just a dirty y0r0ber, Lagos is no man's Land It does not belong to you, it does not belong to us It belongs to Nigeria, f00l

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by OkutaNla: 8:07am On May 29, 2015
Curlieweed:

If we are to follow your line of thought (using your Liechtenstein analogy), are you suggesting that Nigeria should rather split into 250 different countries? Considering that it's recognized to have about that many different ethnicities? Smh
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by tonychristopher: 8:22am On May 29, 2015
owobokiri:

One thing I know about the igbo is the amount of strong will to succeed ...I think they will go places

What make a man is not is given him. But what is within him ....that is will to succeed and igbo have demonstrated that over the years .

They are successful ethnic group and I think that is why Nigeria is afraid to let them go . They are not leeches but adventouros and biafra war proved that

4 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by OkutaNla: 8:38am On May 29, 2015
Abagworo:

2) 2nd Niger bridge

God bless Aligbo

God bless Nigeria.

I have to say that your opinion aligns with my general observation about Imo state folks -- they seem to be less belligerent in their outlook towards the Nigeria project compared to say an Anambra or Abia pesin.

That is why I believe Rochas stands the best chance of becoming the next president of Nigeria of igbo extraction coz he's an undisputable bridge-builder.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Ojiofor: 8:42am On May 29, 2015
Abagworo:

2) 2nd Niger bridge

God bless Aligbo

God bless Nigeria.
My friend Massob leader and headquarters of Massob is in Okwe,Imo state.I wonder which destructive trait you are talking about that Imo people don't have.
Anyway you can't speak for ndi Imo,speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by joeyfire(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2015
Abagworo:
I am Igbo from Imo State and it seems we do not share much of the self destructive trait with some others. I guess we suffered the most casualty in the Biafran war which has been regretable. We have moved on and believe in trying to make Nigeria work.

Smh. Pathetic rochas parrot. Your type is the greatest problem igboland has. Agent of confusion and lies

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Ritchiee: 9:17am On May 29, 2015
cocoduck:

You are just a dirty y0r0ber, Lagos is no man's Land It does not belong to you, it does not belong to us It belongs to Nigeria, f00l
What the heck is wrong with this stinking dirty igbo cannibal...out of stock of your best meal or what warranted this from your squeaky vampire fingers...like London is no man's land...stop spewing thrash...dracula

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by zendy: 9:24am On May 29, 2015
OkutaNla:

I have to say that your opinion aligns with my general observation about Imo state folks -- they seem to be less belligerent in their outlook towards the Nigeria project compared to say an Anambra or Abia pesin.

That is why I believe Rochas stands the best chance of becoming the next president of Nigeria of igbo extraction coz he's an undisputable bridge-builder.

What bridge did Okorocha build? Every Igbo man worth his salt knows that Okorocha is a traitor who sold his own people just because of the 'allure' of high office. The mark of a reputable politician is one who stands by his people in tough times, not one who is jumping around from piller to post for political expediency. Despite Okorochas chest beating,he only managed to hang on to his seat by the skin of his teeth. An Igbo presidency is not the most important thing to the Igbos right now but should an Igbo emerge president, I pray it is not Okorocha. Back to topic, all I can say is that anyone from the south-South who's excuse for not joining hands with Igbos is because they fear Igbo domination should remember that as things stand now, they are already being dominated by Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba.............

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Abagworo(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2015
owobokiri:

Isnt it surprising to you that people like Arthur Eze, Emeka Offor, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, Arthur Nzeribe, Jim Nwobodo and many Igbo greats are direct beneficiaries of the men you listed with exception of Buhari and Abubakar?

IMHO Igbos suffered from a misconceived vengeance resulting from Nzeogwus childish coup in the 1960s which was misinterpreted by the rest of the country as a plot by Igbos to take over leadership by force and in the process killed Northern, Western and South-south prominent men without killing Igbo ones. The Biafran war was a war of survival and we have survived. The best thing is to work for greater good of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by OkutaNla: 9:28am On May 29, 2015
joeyfire:

Smh. Pathetic rochas parrot. Your type is the greatest problem igboland has. Agent of confusion and lies

Some of you Biafrans need to tone down the level at which you pour invectives on dissenting views. For a people asking for independence and "freedom", you come across as extremely intolerant and vindictive. Smh.

That was how some days ago one of you outrightly called for the murdear/assanination of Rochas Okorocha the other day on this forum simply coz he disagrees with Kanu's methods -- the thread had to be closed and the OP was censured.

At this rate some of you will soon begin hunting down dissenters among yourselves. Such extremist tendencies are already being exhibited by some of you on here. I think the Mods needs to do a better job of regulating your excesses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Decorated At MIT Doctoral Hooding Ceremony / Constitution Review: Senate Cuts President’s Powers / 2019: INEC Discloses Voting System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.