Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (17455 Views)

Ndiigbo: The Love For Jonathan And Hate To Ngige,okorocha Etc. / On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. / Debunking The Igbo's Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by NDPVF(m): 8:46pm On May 29, 2015
Ritchiee:
You would not beleive it...I have this "friend"although very much older than I am,from the SS,he supports the Igbos in anything and everything but as much as he hates what is going on in Nigeria,[u]he said no sane SS mine would want to be caught in the same nation with the Igbos-in his words,[/u]if you give an Igboman...1..he would eventually take 2,3,4,5 and finally try to take everything...
@the boldened,And the person also told you he is the spokesperson of our region.I hate it when people decides to reason like goats.BTW,we are in a world that on its own,is quite competitive.If you decides to be mentally and physically lazy,the person next to you will take it all.its not greediness,its what a competitive society offers.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Ritchiee: 9:03pm On May 29, 2015
NDPVF:
@the boldened,And the person also told you he is the spokesperson of our region.I hate it when people decides to reason like goats.BTW,we are in a world that on its own,is quite competitive.If you decides to be mentally and physically lazy,the person next to you will take it all.its not greediness,its what a competitive society offers.
Yeah,all is fair in love and war...
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 29, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Pazienza, simply because the Yorubas and Hausas do not claim the Ikwerre is one of them..

Well, if Igbos can claim Lagos, situated hundreds of kilometers away, they can claim anything.
You are yet to make any reasonable contribution on this thread if not derailing it. I'm beginning to doubt your Ikwerre ethnicity claim.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by NDPVF(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
lygn19:
is it not part of ur blind support for GEJ dat made it into the present zoo state... if Nigeria is bad we all have to share d blame...
IT BEGINS WITH U...
[/s]stop yapping
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by HopeAtHand: 10:09pm On May 29, 2015
Chiwude:
You are yet to make any reasonable contribution on this thread if not derailing it. I'm beginning to doubt your Ikwerre ethnicity claim.

Let me summarise the Igbo situation.

No other Nigerian tribe trusts the Igbo..im sure the Igbos do not even trust themselves.

History never forgets.That coup of 1967 led by Igbo soldiers which scuttled the parliamentary system of govt and left national and regional premiers killed whilst conspicuously preserving the life of Igbo leaders was the first announcement of Igbo intentions for Nigeria in general.

The rash treatment of eastern minorities in the defunct eastern region where they were wilfully marginalised and oppressed, their languages and cultures mocked and a general disregard for them was a pointer of the Igbo intentions for them if biafra had actaulized.A wise people will only learn once from experience.

Then you factor in the desire for almost 65% of Igbos for the actualization of biafra and you wonder if such a people can be taken seriously in the grander system of things..If the Igbos want to earn the respect of others, they should consider the need to stop distracting themselves and other Nigerians with call for biafra and face nationbuilding.

Else, they will continue to hang in-between Biafra and quest for an Igbo presiden.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by NDPVF(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2015
Thats why i said your problem is lack of the ability to reason on your own.If Ironsi brought unitary government to salvage the situation at that time,why havent successive governments returned the country back to fiscal federalism?.At Least its more than three decades that Ironsi died.The unitary system of government he brought then was for save Nigeria from collapsing,due to the challenge the country was facing that time.it wasnt meant to be for ever.why havent the administrations after him return the country back to federating unites.
HopeAtHand:

Before the 1967 coup, Nigeria ran a system where each region were in control of its resources to a reasonable extent.The Igbo young gunz killed the parliamentary system and Ironsi, yet anoda Igbo, created this unified Federal system.

Now, the system which the Igbos unwittingly foisted on Nigeria is what, after 30yrs, has taken us to the roundtable to discuss, with no clear headway.

You see exactly what that rash action has brought to the people of old eastern region...That is why u shouldn't be too fast.

The igbos should atleast try to remedy the situation and not to chicken out of the federation because they is being bullied by their mates.

Looool@zoological country..well, ex-presido Jonathan was a zoologisf and his government was an Igbo government.

4 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by HopeAtHand: 10:23pm On May 29, 2015
NDPVF:
Thats why i said your problem is lack of the ability to reason on your own.If Ironsi brought unitary government to salvage the situation at that time,why havent successive governments returned the country back to fiscal federalism?.At Least its more than three decades that Ironsi died.The unitary system of government he brought then was for save Nigeria from collapsing,due to the challenge the country was facing that time.it wasnt meant to be for ever.why havent the administrations after him return the country back to federating unites.

Sharap.

On the surface, Ironsi unified the system of govt to save the nation from collapsimg while the veiled reason was to ensure that he controlled the whole country.

Igbos tried to play fast on the other two tribes only to be out-manoeuvred by the 'mumu' Hausaman who seized power and used the unitary system to theor advantage.

Say the truth always, please.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by NDPVF(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Sharap.

On the surface, Ironsi unified the system of govt to save the nation from collapsimg while the veiled reason was to ensure that he controlled the whole country.

Igbos tried to play fast on the other two tribes only to be out-manoeuvred by the 'mumu' Hausaman who seized power and used the unitary system to theor advantage.

Say the truth always, please.
you dont get it do you?.I ask you again,lets assume Ironsi brought unitary system.between the period under review,till now,its over three decades,and within this three decades,people has presided over the nation.Why havent they returned the nation to federating units.Or is your assertion of Ironsi and his people trying to 'play fast on us',applicable to those people.

7 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by NDPVF(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2015
OkutaNla:

If we are to follow your line of thought (using your Liechtenstein analogy), are you suggesting that Nigeria should rather split into 250 different countries? Considering that it's recognized to have about that many different ethnicities? Smh
And what is wrong if that happens?.why are you scared?.provided it kills distrust and ensures peace,it must be encouraged.my state alone,is big enough to be a country.

3 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by NDPVF(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2015
pazienza:

You are evil

What exactly was GEJ romance with Ndiigbo? What exactly did GEJ do for Ndiigbo that he didnt do for the rest of the country two times more?

Was it GEJ fault that Ndiigbo were free minded and non tribalist and decided to show appreciation for the little GEJ did for us, knowing fully well that the past Nigerian leaders did next to nothing for us.

You would have Ndiigbo join the Arewa-Odua gang up and pull GEJ down for no reason at all, except for his place of origin, or you would have GEJ treat Ndiigbo unfairly with injustice like the previous Nigerian leaders just to satiate your Igbophobia?

So, we would have helped GEJ cause by not supporting him? So in Your deeply Igbophobic mind, Igbo support led to GEJ loss, he would have won if the Igbo joined the Arewa-Odua gang up? You expect the SS to hate Ndigbo in future for supporting GEJ, while loving the Arewa-Odua for pulling him down? You just took Igbophobia to a new level, and you even have the hypocritical mind, for you say God bless Igboland, while you seek to make Ndiigbo the scape goat of GEJ loss at the same time.

You are evil and need to change.

May God help you.

Classic.
@cancelled,God has business with people of such manner.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by NDPVF(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
lygn19:
no ss man can ever give any igbo man 50% of d support we gave GEJ, can't u see it, nowadays they re indirectly telling us that they are on there own.
[/s]
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by pazienza(m): 1:05am On May 30, 2015
Carnegiefan.

I agree with your assessment that Ndiigbo need to vote credible leaders more, I had always emphasized on that, but don't forget that Igboland is a part of Nigeria, and will always be plagued by the disease of the Zoological republic, which is leadership failure. It's a disease that plaques all parts of the Zoo, which Igboland by its continued association with Nigeria became infected with.

Individually as a people, we have done exceedingly better than other groups in the Zoo, as measured by the MDGS achievements we had made in relative to other parts of the Zoo.

It is my ultimate belief that we would do better outside the Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by pazienza(m): 1:16am On May 30, 2015
On why Okpara and co didn't concentrate on Igboland, while neglecting the non Igbo areas more.

Well, contrary to what history revisionists want to spread, Okpara and the rest of the Eastern region leaders weren't tribal, he saw all parts of the East as one, and sought to spread development evenly, what he did was the right thing.

Okpara realized that the East needed a Lagos equivalence. The West had a Land locked Ibadan as its capital, even though Lagos wasn't yet part of western region, Okpara's foresight allowed him to see that in future, Lagos would be merged with the West, so he sought to create a Lagos equivalence in the East, Ph was chosen for that role by Okpara due to it's strategic position, and mind you at this point in time, there was no Igbo denial ish amongst the Ikwerres, they were as Igbo as Owerre.

How could Okpara have predicted Nzeogwu and Ironsi madness, how could he have envisaged the unfortunate turn of events leading up to Biafran war?

3 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by pazienza(m): 1:19am On May 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:

No other Nigerian tribe trusts the Igbo..im sure the Igbos do not even trust themselves.

History never forgets.That coup of 1967 led by Igbo soldiers which scuttled the parliamentary system of govt and left national and regional premiers killed whilst conspicuously preserving the life of Igbo leaders was the first announcement of Igbo intentions for Nigeria in general.

The rash treatment of eastern minorities in the defunct eastern region where they were wilfully marginalised and oppressed, their languages and cultures mocked and a general disregard for them was a pointer of the Igbo intentions for them if biafra had actaulized.A wise people will only learn once from experience.

Then you factor in the desire for almost 65% of Igbos for the actualization of biafra and you wonder if such a people can be taken seriously in the grander system of things..If the Igbos want to earn the respect of others, they should consider the need to stop distracting themselves and other Nigerians with call for biafra and face nationbuilding.

Else, they will continue to hang in-between Biafra and quest for an Igbo presiden.

This Yoruba man sef, regurgitating lies your parents fed you. Greet Rhino for me. I wonder his current moniker these days.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by pazienza(m): 1:24am On May 30, 2015
Abagworo:

I will like to let you know it that even within Igboland we still recognise strangers. In Oguta you are called "onye Igbo" if you are an Igbo speaking non-native. In Aba you are called "Ohuhu" if you are Igbo speaking non-native. In Owerri you are called "Isoma" if you are Igbo speaking non-native. In Abakaliki you are called "njekebe" if you are Igbo speaking non-native. In Onitsha it is also "onye Igbo". So we all know strangers in Nigeria and also know that indigenes detest strangers trying to determine who rules them.

Studying and knowing about Igbo people and their histories doesn't make you an Igbo man, it only makes you an Igbo history expert. You deceive no one with these your tales by moonlight. Stop your obsession with Ndiigbo.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Imokay: 6:02am On May 30, 2015
I don't take the Igbo hues and cries serious at all, as they are not organised in the real sense of it. They were very close to the GEJ administration and well favoured and yet never got any enduring policy to make their region more autonomous or win more powers. They have always been about more appointment for individuals than issues that will benefit them region wide. That's why they always angle for control of Secretary to the FG because they only think of the porridge of now not what happens afterwards.

One would have excused them that under GEJ government they have low numbers in the Legislative arm so any attempt to reduce Federal power in favour of states might not pass. The National conference organised by GEJ would have been a great opportunity to harness their tghoughts and push through their agenda, but what did we see? The truth is they have no strategic agenda and many still romaticize about the failed Biafra approach once again. Igbo delegates voted against state police, regional structure, and any othersuggestion that would have given them the closest thing to independent Biafra. Why? maybe because those position aligned with the position of the Yoruba delegates so the feel obliged to naturally oppose it even if it will be in their own interest. They mostly voted to retain the current structure of Nigeria, then many of them come online to shout about the inevitability of Biafra, very unserious bunch.

Watch as Tinubu and Yorubas will utilize the current position of things in Nigeria. You think Tinubu wants his man as speaker because he desires a share of the speaker allowance or National assembly contracts or appointment for his cronies? Not at all, he recognizes the long term impact of changing laws to suit the agenda for development of his region than appointment for the sake of it. Can anyone tell us the strategic advantage to Ibo of control of Senate presidency for 8 years under Obasanjo other than sense of belonging of being number 3 in Nigeria finish, and maybe influence a few appointment or employment for a few community people.

Ibos need to start getting their acts together articulate waht they want and go for it, there too many cacophonous voices from across the Niger.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by HopeAtHand: 7:08am On May 30, 2015
NDPVF:
you dont get it do you?.I ask you again,lets assume Ironsi brought unitary system.between the period under review,till now,its over three decades,and within this three decades,people has presided over the nation.Why havent they returned the nation to federating units.Or is your assertion of Ironsi and his people trying to 'play fast on us',applicable to those people.

When you have showed the Hausas that by unifying the govt, he can control the entire country, you want him to revert back to a system that is tailored for easy secession.

You have given him the grip and he has added Federal Character to further tighten it.

Your people the Igbos are collectively disorganised..No united front, no sense of purpose.You want biafra, and, if given the opportunity you will produce Nigerias president.

Igbos wilfully spread investments across the whole country and Igbos are screaming they want to leave the country..Igbos say one thing, while their actions speak another..Igbos should be strategic

Pazienza, so u also doubt Abagworo being igbo because he is truthful and says it as it is...Pazienza who/what is your definition of an Igboman, someone who sees the truth and covers it..is dat it? Pazienza i make,bold to,say you are parr of the problems the Igbos have.SMH

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by NDPVF(m): 7:47am On May 30, 2015
[s]
HopeAtHand:

When you have showed the Hausas that by unifying the govt, he can control the entire country, you want him to revert back to a system that is tailored for easy secession.

You have given him the grip and he has added Federal Character to further tighten it.

Your people the Igbos are collectively disorganised..No united front, no sense of purpose.You want biafra, and, if given the opportunity you will produce Nigerias president.

Igbos wilfully spread investments across the whole country and Igbos are screaming they want to leave the country..Igbos say one thing, while their actions speak another..Igbos should be strategic

Pazienza, so u also doubt Abagworo being igbo because he is truthful and says it as it is...Pazienza who/what is your definition of an Igboman, someone who sees the truth and covers it..is dat it? Pazienza i make,bold to,say you are parr of the problems the Igbos have.SMH
[/s]Exactly.I was expecting you to tag me Igbo,because am not as delussional as you are.
You running around the question is very childish.
I stated earlier,which is obvious,that;
1.After the coup and counter coup,it was obvious that Federalism will only fasten Nigerian death,and Ironsi mulled a qausi unitary government,to save the situation(which was meant to be a temporary solution pending when normalcy returns.just like government declaring state of emergency),and you tagged such a patriotic act,a ploy to 'play fast one' on the rest of us,just as you have tagged me Igbo,for choosing to critically analyse issues before commenting.
2.From that time till now,successive government has come and gone,and maintained that,which was mean to be a temporary solution to the problem then,which you tagged 'to play fast one' on us.That means,all the previous administrations,are guilty of what you paint ironsi and his people.
3.Again,your assertion of fiscal federalism being a 'system tailored for easy secession',which in reality,is the most workable system of Government for multi ethnic countries like Nigeria,shows you are neither here nor there,because you also condemed unitary.Therefore,you are way too unlearned and mentally beclouded to quote/argue with me.

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by kemdaniels: 8:13am On May 30, 2015
carnegiefan:

If you have ever experienced a sane country you wouldn't have made this re-tarded comment.
Tell a Florida American that he must never leave Florida for any state in the US and see how stu-pid you would look.
Nigeria is just stu-pid. shocked
Then do they also complain about being hated in america the way you guys do.Just chill and stop comparing apples to oranges.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by carnegiefan: 8:39am On May 30, 2015
pazienza:
Carnegiefan.

I agree with your assessment that Ndiigbo need to vote credible leaders more, I had always emphasized on that, but don't forget that Igboland is a part of Nigeria, and will always be plagued by the disease of the Zoological republic, which is leadership failure. It's a disease that plaques all parts of the Zoo, which Igboland by its continued association with Nigeria became infected with.

Individually as a people, we have done exceedingly better than other groups in the Zoo, as measured by the MDGS achievements we had made in relative to other parts of the Zoo.

It is my ultimate belief that we would do better outside the Zoo.

Nwanne how can any sensible person argue with the bolded? lol @ Zoo. grin Nnamdi Kanu is making waves. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by carnegiefan: 8:44am On May 30, 2015
kemdaniels:

Then do they also complain about being hated in america the way you guys do. Just chill and stop comparing apples to oranges.

You totally missed the point. Arguing with you will reduce my IQ. It is better to just ignore you. Abeg no vex. haha cool

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by kemdaniels: 8:52am On May 30, 2015
carnegiefan:

You totally missed the point. Arguing with you will reduce my IQ. It is better to just ignore you. Abeg no vex. haha cool
I was'nt argueing with you dog.Find something doing and check your complex also.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by pazienza(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Yoruba man, why are you too eager to defend Abagworo? Is he your alternative account.

Abagworo anti Igbo posts is not new in Nairaland. People like Onlytruth were convinced he wasn't Igbo, I give him benefit of doubt and hoped he was just a lost soul. But it's obvious the leopard was never going it's spot any time soon.

3 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by HopeAtHand: 9:09am On May 30, 2015
pazienza:

Yoruba man, why are you too eager to defend Abagworo? Is he your alternative account.

Abagworo anti Igbo posts is not new in Nairaland. People like Onlytruth were convinced he wasn't Igbo, I give him benefit of doubt and hoped he was just a lost soul. But it's obvious the leopard was never going it's spot any time soon.

Pazienza what proof do u have against me and Abagworo , you are fond of making baseless allegations grin

Abagworo is my broda because his mom is from Ikwerre.

Pazienza is likely an ordinary Ebonyi state indigene, he is expected to pay attention and listen when a Rivers Indigene is talking.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by pazienza(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Abagworo anti Igbo posts is not new in Nairaland. People like Onlytruth were convinced he wasn't Igbo, I gave him benefit of doubt and hoped he was just a lost soul. But it's obvious the leopard was never going change it's spot any time soon.

You are not making use of your brains. Anyone can make investments outside his home country, you mustnt share same country with where your business is located.

A Biafran country will fight and protect all Biafran businesses spread in neighboring African countries like Arewanistan and Oduanistan, Cameroon, Ghana, and the world over, we will do so under Ecowas, AU and UN. A Biafran country is more positioned and willed to protect Igbo foreign investments than the Zoological republic anti Igbo Nigeria that could care less.

Nobody showed the Hausa man anything, you need your head examined if you are going to hold the Igbo responsible for the Hausa sins. Ironsi never dissolved the regions, Gowon and your Hero Awo *winks* did. Suck it up and leave the Igbo alone.

No group is more United in Nigeria than Ndiigbo. No group in Nigeria has witnessed firsthand modern military warfare like Ndiigbo and survived. No region has better MDGS attainment than Ndiigbo, during the last election, the voting pattern of Ndiigbo clearly showed a United people with a purpose, no other place in the country was the voting pattern so one sided. We are simply more developed as a people than any other Nigerian group.

You are just a regular Yoruba guy, exhibiting your genetic Igbophobia, I understand it's beyond your control,it's hereditary.

3 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by joeyfire(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:

This justification of internal colonialism is why Radio biafra and the lower niger congress are growing in popularity daily. Now know why they call naija a zoo

Carry on

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by pazienza(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Pazienza what proof do u have against me and Abagworo , you are fond of making baseless allegations grin

Abagworo is my broda because his mom is from Ikwerre.

Pazienza is likely an ordinary Ebonyi state indigene, he is expected to pay attention and listen when a Rivers Indigene is talking.

Haha! Igbos are independent and individualistic. But the funny part of it is that we all have similar mindsets, that even when we act individually, we often end up at the same place.

A simple look at how the entire people that are easily accused of being disunited ended up with a similar voting pattern in the last election was mind boggling to some people. Ndiigbo is an Enigma. One moment Nigerians are accusing us of being too "tribalistic" favouring only themselves, in another instant they say the Igbos are disunited, incapable of rallying around a common purpose and working against ourselves.

The truth is that Ndiigbo are united yet are individualistic.

Abagworo is not an Igbo, his thinking and reasoning pattern is obviously not Igbo, as it is incapable of meeting at a point with the rest of Ndiigbo. He is an anomaly.

If it doesn't reason like an Igbo, talk like an Igbo or act like an Igbo, then it's probably not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by pazienza(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2015
Btw, there is nothing ordinary about Ebonyi state. Ebonyi is the home state of a Giant like Akanu Ibiam, it's lands are fertile and it holds the key to agricultural revolution in Igboland. Ebonyi can't be ordinary when it holds such a great role in the Igbo nation. Even the current president of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is from Ebonyi. You know nothing about Igboland, you can't understand Ndiigbo by studying us. You can only understand the Igbo if you are an Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by pazienza(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2015
carnegiefan:

Nwanne how can any sensible person argue with the bolded? lol @ Zoo. grin Nnamdi Kanu is making waves. cheesy

The guy is a genius.He is preparing the mind of the people. A kind of social engineering, but in a positive way.

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2015
Abagworo:
Nobody has problem with Igbos politicaly in this modern era. The war finished 45 years ago and even though the bruises remain we have all moved on in a united Nigeria. Our alliance should be with justice and not with South-South or North per se. We should align with whatever leads to progress of Nigeria as a nation. I almost gave up on Nigeria but Buhari's emergence has rekindled my hope.
GUY YOU ARE NOT AN IGBO MAN STOP THIS NAIVE PRETENCE OF YOURS OR SIMPLY GET OUT OF HERE.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by dckelvin(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:

this yoruba boy.
this your stupidity is growing fat.
the same nonsense that you have said b4 is what u are still saying and expecting a different result.
that is stupidity.
u funny shall.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by kingslly(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2015
So its only the igbos that thinks Lagos is a No-man's land? The last time i checked it wasnt the igbos that Fought and dominated a particular area in Lagos. Our Neighbours swallowed all the propaganda sold to them during the Civil war By the Nigerian Government hookline and sinker.
OkutaNla:
Lol. I'd be concerned and apprehensive about any prospects of a long-term political alliance with Ndigbo if I were in the shoes of your non-igbo neighbors too.

Such fears are not without justification, considering historical precedence and the overly aggressive and arrogant manner with which some militant igbos engender hostility in their relations with some of their neighbors.

Take the whole Lagos "no mans land" issue for example. If the igbos can exhibit the effrontery to lock horns with a major ethnic group like the Yorubas over ownership of Lagos in the Yorubas own region, how much more would they intimidate and dominate their more timid SS neighbors? It's a no-brainer, really.

I'd be seriously apprehensive about Ndigbo domination too if I were your neighbors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Expect Improved Power Supply In 2017 – Fashola / Commissioning Of Defence Space Administration In Abuja (Photos) / Over 5000 Bags Of Rice Rots Away In Nigerian Customs Warehouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.