Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

See What A Kenyan Man Offered Obama So As To Marry His Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Kenyan Man Offered Obama So As To Marry His Daughter (820 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / 38-year-old Man Offered Relief From Kidney Failure / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Kenyan Man Offered Obama So As To Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 26, 2015
This man must be a gold digger.. But I like his paro anyways..if successful, He's on course for a life changing testimony ( Salary for life)
This is what they call self esteem.. He thinks he has the chances and all it takes to be the in-law of the American president

I'm sure he acted out of desperation.. Can you do same?

I've been eyeing the last daughter of ajimobi (oyo state governor ) ..I'm hoping she says yes!! grin cheesy

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Ishilove, just wise and DisGuy

1 Share

Re: See What A Kenyan Man Offered Obama So As To Marry His Daughter by obontami: 9:59pm On May 26, 2015
Stevaz01:
This man must be a gold digger.. But I like his paro anyways..if successful, He's on course for a life changing testimony ( Salary for life)
This is what they call self esteem.. He thinks he has the chances and all it takes to be the in-law of the American president

I'm sure he acted out of desperation.. Can you do same?

I've been eyeing the last daughter of ajimobi (oyo state governor ) ..I'm hoping she says yes!! grin cheesy

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Ishilove, just wise and DisGuy
hunger wan kill the iidiot

1 Like

Re: See What A Kenyan Man Offered Obama So As To Marry His Daughter by smvinreal(f): 9:59pm On May 26, 2015
Joke of the day

1 Like

Re: See What A Kenyan Man Offered Obama So As To Marry His Daughter by Firefire(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2015
same happen in some places in this jungle.

1 Like

Re: See What A Kenyan Man Offered Obama So As To Marry His Daughter by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 26, 2015
smvinreal:
Joke of the day

Really?
Please help move it to front page
Re: See What A Kenyan Man Offered Obama So As To Marry His Daughter by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:07pm On May 26, 2015
The man is a psycho...
*cows n' goats..

1 Like

Re: See What A Kenyan Man Offered Obama So As To Marry His Daughter by madridguy(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2015
Can anyone here connect me with any Dangote daughter. I promise to trek from Nigeria to Congo as bride price. #Teamtruelove#
Re: See What A Kenyan Man Offered Obama So As To Marry His Daughter by Khd95(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2015
Would any of u herds buhari's cows for 4yrs 2 get ZAHRA.
MOSES did it,u can 2
Re: See What A Kenyan Man Offered Obama So As To Marry His Daughter by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2015
This is what happens when u take 50 wraps of weed a day. grin
Lol. No be only hand in marriage, na leg in marriage he go get.. gringringringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan / Agbeko Ocloo Letter To Spanish Embassy In Ghana After He Was Refused A Visa / See List Of The 46 Bills Nigerian Senate Passed Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.