Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Buhari Is Sick!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Sick!!! (7281 Views)

The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by semitunde: 10:35pm On May 27, 2015
standd:

Abusing him is not even the point, we know some people curse their parents at home so they won't find it difficult to curse people that are GMBs/GEJs age online..The thing is why wishing a man ill-health all the time out of bitterness..It is really useless and unproductive.

Lol. The last sentence I wanted to add to that my post was:

"I didn't miss you point, just adding mine."

Was too lazy to type it tongue
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Heffalump(m): 10:52pm On May 27, 2015
tyson99:
Truly many are mad but few are roaming @ OP u are insane

You're very correct. The op must be suffering from a pathological trauma of brain disorder, which has rendered him useless as a person.
-This diagnosis was performed by a Nairaland Dr.
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by ideology(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2015
Op, grow Up, elections are over, time for governance and constructive criticism.

Pray for him too
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by StarMogul(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2015
standd:
May all you wish for Buhari, happen to members of your family that you hold dear, you, yes you.
Outside the fact that this man is the president-elect, he is also a husband, father and relative to others. As long as his detractors continue to wish him ill-health and death, may they also never do well in their endeavours.
GMB won the election, he won! The only remedy to the pains of his detractors and haters is a 5litre keg of Acid, drink it please and drink it undiluted.
BURN HATERS BUURRRN!!!!!!!!!!!.HEHE......LOL
Re: Buhari Is Sick!!! by Sant1m: 12:29am On May 28, 2015
appini:
The old soldier situation is so complicated that he may not be able to make the first quarter.
Are you God? Thank God you are not! Buhari i believe is aware that PDP wish him death, so he deliberately stays away from your week long event and you still have problem with that, be careful what you wish for others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Pays Oyo Workers' Salaries / Abducted PDP National Youth Leader, Sunday Udeh-okoye Regains Freedom / Nigeria Ranked 8th In The Latest Electricity Regulatory Index For Africa 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.