Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Is It Really The Ladies Fault? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really The Ladies Fault? (463 Views)

Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really The Ladies Fault? by veekelz(f): 1:18am On May 27, 2015
Am new here but have some issues that are really bothering me. Often I hear guys say "that girl is cheap!" But the question that often comes to mind is, is it actually their fault?! Most attimes they are victims of unfaithfulness. A girl falls in love at the age of 16 or 17 with a guy who promises her the whole world but ends up being dumped at the end of a year's relationship with no tangible reason after being disvirgined by the guy. Some ladies feel all hope is lost, most ladies feel worthless and feel they have nothing to loose once disvirgined so they turn out to be 'free givers' (as I call them). But to others they find it hard to fall in love with any other guy, they may even decide not to date and even if they do they give just 20% of love n 10% of emotion whereby the guy later leaves her for not being attached to the relationship. As a matter of fact some even become lesbians due to such circumstances. So do u still think its d ladies fault?! Ma dear nairalanders learn to treat everyone in thesame manner you'ld want to be treated: think before you act!
Re: Is It Really The Ladies Fault? by Cutehector(m): 1:28am On May 27, 2015
Morale of story.. Young girls esp teenagers should face thr studies and leav love alone...

1 Like

Re: Is It Really The Ladies Fault? by Mrbigman1(m): 6:37am On May 27, 2015
The person above me deserve a PhD for just nothing but making brain.

Girl below 21 should put on some clothes and fight towards a better tomorrow knowing that everything comes and goes.

Besides, Op, what part of Zaria are u?
Re: Is It Really The Ladies Fault? by ibroauthen(m): 6:43am On May 27, 2015
The 2 pipoz above me deserve medals for making sense
Re: Is It Really The Ladies Fault? by Uchwilliam(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2015
Op@any girl dat tinks she cn hv sex should be be ready to endure d outcome.the guy didnt forc her to bleep na

(1) (Reply)

If You Think Is Wise To Marry Orobo, You Better Watch This Video: LMAO / Love Quotes / Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.