Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? (7521 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Who watched the news! Am so scared o! If this really happen 'we are all doomed. / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by keypad1: 9:37am On May 14, 2017
will be going on a date tonite with this lovely lady. The signs are there for me to know that she likes me and i like her too. Still studying her sha to know if she is wife material.

My fellow guys have you ever had sex on your first date? Did it end well? was the relationship cemented by the first sex on a first date?

Lastly guys where do you think is convenient to take a lady to on a date? I was thinking of mr Biggs or one of the fast food joint. Pls help me with ideas.

Yours faithfully
....####...****
Brother-in-the-game
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 14, 2017
embarassed
Be careful you don't end up raping someone...or accused of rape

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by keypad1: 9:46am On May 14, 2017
SmartChoices:
embarassed
Be careful you don't end up raping someone.
i wont do that kind of a thing.....thats why i brought the issue here for help and advise
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by sagerasaq: 9:48am On May 14, 2017
sex on first date? Na Ashawo wey no dy stand for road..... e no go end well.. she will bang oll ur handsome friends wen dy meet....
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by TrapHedges(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2017
Take her on a movie date so u can finger her during the movie cool
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by engrMikemd(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1 what do you have to say?
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Crownadex(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2017
Anyway you can pretend as you wish to do it , but if it's possible that's your luck

just make sure you really want It ,& if she didn't disagree with you , that means she's a baddest girl ever

The next thing would be chop & go
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by keypad1: 10:06am On May 14, 2017
TrapHedges:
Take her on a movie date
so u can finger her during the movie cool
movie? For this nigeria? But my blokos go just swell up without action and e no go good.
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 14, 2017
Sex on the first date is wrong undecided
Kissing is wrong undecided
Squeezing of titties is wrong undecided
Grabbing yansh is wrong undecided

Hug ok smiley
Peck on cheek (face o ) ok smiley

Take her out to resturant .. movie .. see if she offers to pay .. if she does do not accept and pay
If she doesnt offer to pay ...... Start examining her ver well .. might be a liability u dont need baggage right now ..

My opinion grin
Mynd44 abi no be so ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 14, 2017
OP I had sex on a First date. I deliberately didn't get condoms because I thought it could never happen on a first date.

Mehn, I was shocked. Totally nervous and unprepared.

We have been constantly taking for 3 months before we finally met. So maybe that was the case. I really don't know.
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hug ok smiley

Take her out to resturant .. movie .. see if she offers to pay .. if she does do not accept and pay
If she doesnt offer to pay ...... Start examining her ver well .. might be a liability u dont need baggage right now ..

My opinion grin
Mynd44 abi no be so ?

Squeezing of titties wrong ? Ahn ahn. Why nau.

If she offers to pay ? Really? How many ladies offer to pay on a date. Maybe you are living in America. Please we are based in Nigeria oh. Babes no pay shi shi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:15am On May 14, 2017
cruchenuti:

Squeezing of titties wrong ? Ahn ahn. Why nau.

If she offers to pay ? Really? How many ladies offer to pay on a date. Maybe you are living in America. Please we are based in Nigeria oh. Babes no pay shi shi.

So you mean no girl for nigeria offers to pay shocked na lie be that come on ...
is this y yall reason this way .. GIRLS WHY ??

Girls like zarzar kimbra will offer to pay o

Yes why will you grab her breast angry if she no slap u walk out = oloshoism grin

3 Likes

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by donk552(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2017
I sex any girl i met on first date
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Adedaniel211(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2017
Yes it happen because I do it twice.
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by keypad1: 10:29am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hug ok smiley

My opinion grin
Mynd44 abi no be so ?
i wii try it and bring back report here in the evening
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by keypad1: 10:30am On May 14, 2017
cruchenuti:
OP I had sex on a First date. I deliberately didn't get condoms because I thought it could never happen on a first date.

Mehn, I was shocked. Totally nervous and unprepared.

We have been constantly taking for 3 months before we finally met. So maybe that was the case. I really don't know.

i will also try ur suggestion. Expect result in the evening
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by keypad1: 10:31am On May 14, 2017
Adedaniel211:
Yes it happen because I do it twice.
was the relationship stable after the sex?
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 14, 2017
keypad1:
i wii try it and bring back report here in the evening
Waiting wink
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by talk2alabama: 10:37am On May 14, 2017
I don't like it when loose girls come in here to say sex on the first date ain't good when they actually do that in reality...

Pisses me off

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Mynd44: 10:38am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hug ok smiley

My opinion grin
Mynd44 abi no be so ?

Wrong.

No two situations or dates are the same. Having sex in the first date is neither wrong nor right. It is just what it is. Whether it will work is dependent on you two.

Statistically speaking, more relationships have happened without sex in the first date and failed. So what do you have to say about that?

The key thing is if the two of you want to work out a relationship sex or not. So go, be yourself, enjoy the date and go with the flow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Justeenaleo(f): 10:39am On May 14, 2017
If e hungry both of una on the first date then who am I to stop it?
Besides if it doesn't happen on the first date it will happen on the second date or the third date and it doesn't make it less wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Doctorfitz: 10:41am On May 14, 2017
Na wetin fit u b this

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Wrong.

No two situations or dates are the same. Having sex in the first date is neither wrong nor right. It is just what it is. Whether it will work is dependent on you two.

Statistically speaking, more relationships have happened without sex in the first date and failed. So what do you have to say about that?

The key thing is if the two of you want to work out a relationship sex or not. So go, be yourself, enjoy the date and go with the flow.

Nah sorry I dont agree with you ...
gives the wrong impression too .. maybe after but not on day one

Wait if a girl is willing to do so on the first date .. do you know how many first dates she has ? Or how many guys she has slept with already ..
(Well some guys don't care sha )

Me personally I can't not on day one .. even kiss will be hard as i find it more intimate
But it might work for some people sha ..

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Mynd44: 10:43am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

So you mean no girl for nigeria offers to pay shocked na lie be that come on ...
is this y yall reason this way .. GIRLS WHY ??

Girls like zarzar kimbra will offer to pay o

Yes why will you grab her breast angry if she no slap u walk out = oloshoism grin
Over 90% of Naija babes will not pay or offer to pay
Over 92% of Naija guys will be uncomfortable if a woman pays or offers to pay.

About boob grabbing, what if they are in a cinema hall, they get close and comfy, make out and he fundles her boobs?

You have to be led by the "spirit". Whatever dafuq that means sha

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 14, 2017
Justeenaleo:
If e hungry both of una on the first date then who am I to stop it?
Besides if it doesn't happen on the first date it will happen on the second date or the third date and it doesn't make it less wrong.

And then after the first date his tasted the fruit
He might not get the chance to fall inlove with the person and not sex ?? Does that make sense lol
Thats why guys use and dump .. nothing more to see .. no challenge nothing boring they move to the next ..
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:45am On May 14, 2017
TrapHedges:
Take her on a movie date
so u can finger her during the movie cool

Not if she's wearing a trouser
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:46am On May 14, 2017
Mynd44:

Over 90% of Naija babes will not pay or offer to pay
Over 92% of Naija guys will be uncomfortable if a woman pays or offers to pay.

About boob grabbing, what if they are in a cinema hall, they get close and comfy, make out and he fundles her boobs?

You have to be led by the "spirit". Whatever dafuq that means sha

Wow !! 90% shocked Alarming Stats
So that means guys don't want women to offer ... jheez so confused lol why u guys so complicated sad
Lol @ led by the spirit grin could be demon leading dem o
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:46am On May 14, 2017
Op, allow me ask this

Are you going in for a serious relationship or just to flirt?
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Doctorfitz: 10:46am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

And then after the first date his tasted the fruit
He might not get the chance to fall inlove with the person and not sex ?? Does that make sense lol
Thats why guys use and dump .. nothing more to see .. no challenge nothing boring they move to the next ..

Sex is mutual, nobody is using any body and dumping. There's no fruit anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 14, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Sex is mutual, nobody is using any body and dumping. There's no fruit anywhere.
Tell that to the ladies crying somewhere after last night shenanigans

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Mynd44: 10:50am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Nah sorry I dont agree with you ...
gives the wrong impression too .. maybe after but not on day one

Wait if a girl is willing to do so on the first date .. do you know how many first dates she has ? Or how many guys she has slept with already ..
(Well some guys don't care sha )

Me personally I can't not on day one .. even kiss will be hard as i find it more intimate
But it might work for some people sha ..
I am not advocating for first date sex but I am not also saying it is wrong but have an opened mind and dont rule anything out.

As for the talk of if she does it with you, do you know if she has with everyone else? please, any guy that thinks like that has no business being in a relationship that involves sex

1 Like

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:53am On May 14, 2017
Mynd44:

I am not advocating for first date sex but I am not also saying it is wrong but have an opened mind and dont rule anything out.

As for the talk of if she does it with you, do you know if she has with everyone else? please, any guy that thinks like that has no business being in a relationship that involves sex
Hmmm nice one

But this problem of females not offering to pay .. can you say its men that caused it ?
Because you stated 92% wont like a lady offering to pay .. so why do they complain about spending money on chic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ? / Moment A Curvy Bridesmaid Fell Doing Legwork Putting Her Laps To Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.