Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries (51780 Views)

Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA / Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice / Buhari Considers Only 19 Ministers [see List Of Ministries To Be Retained/scrapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 7:46am On May 27, 2015
good start! next is to cut the cost of governance! then pls bring back WAI, start NWAC (Nuclear war against corruption) and diversify our economy....Agriculture, Manufacturing, POWER, INFRASTRUCTURE development+ MAINTENANCE....and please INVEST in EDUCATION ONCE AGAIN....!!!!!!It can all be done!!!!! If i were the president , i would use divide and conquer to solve Nigeria'sproblems...I cannot stress the importance of choosing the right ministers who share his passion to solve Nigeria's self inflicted problems...especially in the key sectors!!!! God is on his side...I believe GMB is a strong leader and he is up to the task!!!!! I am rooting for his success and Nigeria's success....A country with so much potential!!!!

1 Like

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by luckypeace1980: 7:47am On May 27, 2015
pls tell me does it mean that it is only the yorubas are qualify for ministerd post?
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by baybeeboi: 7:47am On May 27, 2015
hopilo:
Guy you know the number of states in Nigeria?
and do you know how many ministers we will have fron those 18 ministries?
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by kuuljay(m): 7:47am On May 27, 2015
omenka:
One of "them" spotted. cheesy

This one is so nervous he was fidgeting while typing (@ bolded). Lmao. grin

Oga just calm down and type. No one is after you. :DHow many people's pay did your out going ignoramus bring IN LINE, or didn't you folks suggest the idea of bringing salaries "in line" to him??

Funny guys. cheesy
loool why are you so wicked and mean

1 Like

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Sheggy13(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2015
dearpreye:

We need total restructuring. There's so much money in the polity. ...
So u guys know we need restructuring and are vehemently campaigning for someone who has refused to restructure the country after 5 years to continue for 4 more woeful years. It's a pity.

3 Likes

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by BlackHuman(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2015
Boss13:
Ministry of women affairs, ministry of special duties - Jesus, mainly seeing those ministries you know that redundancies and inefficiencies are the order of the day.

These functions are what NGOs should handle
"Ministry of women affairs"- REALLY?...What d hell is dat?
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by philips70(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2015
anonimi:

Get used to 'CONSIDER'

You must be a joker of the highest order grin

The distressed children are here.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by akanoye15: 7:56am On May 27, 2015
Its too early to trust. You will still condem soon
buzquet:
Buhari is d best thing dat has ever hapen to Nigeria. In buhari, I trust
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by anonimi: 7:57am On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Trust Buhari to be able to do it IF it was in his control.

As things stand, we have to depend on our law makers to review political office holders' remunerations downward.

Please STOP already with these your puerile excuses that hold no water!

How many APC SINators and representaTHIEVES are in NASS for what %

If your Buhari wants to pass ANY law or amendment it should be a piece of cake with his party's control of the two chambers, ok!
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:57am On May 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Trust Buhari to be able to do it IF it was in his control.

As things stand, we have to depend on our law makers to review political office holders' remunerations downward.

the good thing about the highlighted is; APC have the numbers in NA. cheesy And I believe our amiable general won't have to fight it out with them. Seriously buhari is really lucky cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 7:57am On May 27, 2015
Sheggy13:

So u guys know we need restructuring and are vehemently campaigning for someone who has refused to restructure the country after 5 years to continue for 4 more woeful years. It's a pity.

Should I have condemned what's a brilliant idea from GMB?

1 Like

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by PrinceMerit(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2015
Am a new member here in nairaland nd my first time to comment. Wow! Can some1 give me a warm welcome..... Lol.

Menwhile, dis is a good move by our amiable presido elect. Wit GMB, I believe Nigeria is in a safe hand nd it wil be a great country once again. May God help him to delivered d good work.
God bless federal republic of Nigeria, God bless GMB, God bless APC, God bless my fellow nairalander nd God bless my humble self..... cool

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Brugo(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2015
jossyj:

they said you killed your father because he was a fisher man and was also drinking occasionally, is that true?

Lol. It's an eternal truth that PDPÏGS are senseless. You are beyond help.

Quote me to seal your doom.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by tochstorm(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2015
buzquet:
Buhari is d best thing dat has ever hapen to Nigeria. In buhari, I trust
jump the train whilst i watch #teamneutral.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by anonimi: 8:00am On May 27, 2015
mokset123:
as well as their cut throat allowances.

you can imagine a level 8 officer in the ministry receiving 50k as take home pay per month

This LOPSIDEDNESS and useless DISPARITY is one of the major reasons for INFLATION as no rational, smart person is encouraged to work towards creating real VALUE hence we continue to share the national cake aka Niger Delta oil revenue that we CANNOT explore nor exploit and must export to our longer nosed fellow homo sapiens.

Such a TRAGEDY really!
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2015
anonimi:

Please STOP already with these your puerile excuses that hold no water!

How many APC SINators and representaTHIEVES are in NASS for what %

If your Buhari wants to pass ANY law or amendment it should be a piece of cake with his party's control of the two chambers, ok!
you don't have to go "all ballistic" over simple things even though you might be right
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by tochstorm(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2015
bewla:
waist ministry and ministers i no u all exclude orisajafo from the minister
ride on *dirty mind*
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by anonimi: 8:02am On May 27, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
you don't have to go "all ballistic" over simple things even though you might be right

You think this SERIOUS matter of wage DISPARITY is a simple thing, right

Okay, enjoy yourself.
Cheers!
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Horlawale1(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2015
Nigeria to be the giant of Africa again. loading .......... 40%
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Dewze(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
This is one of the best ways of tackling corruption. Less ministries means less ministers to swallow our moeny, and more ease in holding ministers accountable in their respective ministries.

This is what I call seriousness and being ready to do your job. Not like the dumb-asssed fellow who took in 31 ministers all to no benefit.

Did you read in the article that it was Yaruada that reverted back to 31 ministries even after OBJ had brought it down to 19? You want to call Yaradua a dumb-asss too? Pls let us move forward, calling him names now will change nothing. You've made an intelligent comment and then mess it up with unnecessary name calling. Progress means going forward, so you cannot call yourself a true progressive and still continue to hammer at the past. It makes no sense for an hunter to continue to shoot at a fallen prey.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by peddyholly: 8:11am On May 27, 2015
My undying love for GMB grows day by day
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Sheggy13(m): 8:11am On May 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Should I have condemned what's a brilliant idea from GMB?
Of course you shouldn't condemn a brilliant idea from him. U know we need total restructuring which GEJ was never willing to do, but u are amongst those campaigning for him to return. Well I understand where you're coming from since he's your kinsman but we should look beyond that for the overall interest of the nation.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 8:17am On May 27, 2015
He is trying to reduce govt spending...
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2015
anonimi:

You think this SERIOUS matter of wage DISPARITY is a simple thing, right

Okay, enjoy yourself.
Cheers!
wage disparity is one of the least things buhari will bother himself with "now" .

Let the man concentrate on things that have rendered our progress/development as a nation so low and have made our country to remain in the state of stagnation for many years like;

• unemployment
• security
• power
• economy
• corruption

Wages disparities is the least of our problem(s) now. Cheers to you too.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bashydemy(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2015
Good move my President.. 2 day to go.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by U2ice(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
It ain't funny Only 19 ministries hopes its effective

You'll knw dear wen its bin implemented
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 8:27am On May 27, 2015
Buruku. Lol. Sai Baba

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by heneversleep: 8:27am On May 27, 2015
Seriously can't wait for the man to address the nation when he delivers his first inaugural speech cheesy.
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by bayulll01(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2015
Where are the children of bitterness barcanista and co,they won't see good in this one.awon useless people

1 Like

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by U2ice(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2015
Merge all d mergable, scrap all d scrapable

Women affairs ko, men affairs ni

#GMBtillchickengrowteeth
Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by Nobody: 8:30am On May 27, 2015
Sheggy13:

Of course you shouldn't condemn a brilliant idea from him. U know we need total restructuring which GEJ was never willing to do, but u are amongst those campaigning for him to return. Well I understand where you're coming from since he's your kinsman but we should look beyond that for the overall interest of the nation.

Drop that insinuation! My support for GEJ has absolutely NOTHING to do with where I'm coming from. I know why I supported him; the reasons may appear dumb to you, but that's your call. Besides, there's nothing wrong with one supporting their tribesman. .....

This thread is about appreciating the great move GMB us allegedly considering. My loyalty to truth and good governance is undiluted and firm.

Soon it shall be all of GMB.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries by U2ice(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2015
bayulll01:
Where are the children of bitterness barcanista and co,they won't see good in this one.awon useless people

They v all gone to celebrate children's day grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts / Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting / Simon Ekpa, 96 Others Declared Wanted By DHQ (Names & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.